there is one part that starts to annoy me and that is when you have a certain amount of stuff in your inventory she always binds me, i know that's the point but i rather want that part completely disabled since it really disturbes my enjoyment of the game.

any idea if that is even an option or if it could be added in a later release?

1 hour ago, toshiyougan said:

there is one part that starts to annoy me and that is when you have a certain amount of stuff in your inventory she always binds me

That's the Time to Relax event.  It can't be disabled, but it won't trigger in a dungeon, and you probably wouldn't enjoy slow walking while encumbered anyway.

5 hours ago, toshiyougan said:

there is one part that starts to annoy me and that is when you have a certain amount of stuff in your inventory she always binds me, i know that's the point but i rather want that part completely disabled since it really disturbes my enjoyment of the game.

any idea if that is even an option or if it could be added in a later release?

You can up the percentage weight carried in the MCM. If you set it to 100%, it shouldn't trigger until you're at max carrying capacity - and knowing that you can avoid it if you want.

1 hour ago, Mytyl Sheena said:

when the owner tells me to dance, my pc doesn't start dancing.

You must have dances installed.  If you have ZAP 8 (Zaz Animation Pack 8), it has several dance animations.

You must run FNIS after installing dances (or any animation).

You must enable the dances that you want to use in this mod's MCM.

38 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You must have dances installed.  If you have ZAP 8 (Zaz Animation Pack 8), it has several dance animations.

thank you for your advice. i think i did everything you told me but i'll try them again.

19 hours ago, Anunya said:

You can up the percentage weight carried in the MCM. If you set it to 100%, it shouldn't trigger until you're at max carrying capacity - and knowing that you can avoid it if you want.

23 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's the Time to Relax event.  It can't be disabled, but it won't trigger in a dungeon, and you probably wouldn't enjoy slow walking while encumbered anyway.

i use godmode so the whole "bag is full" part is exactly something i never have, i never had this problem when i was forced to play on my laptop but now on my PC it is pretty much happening even when exiting a town.

42 minutes ago, toshiyougan said:

i use godmode so the whole "bag is full" part is exactly something i never have, i never had this problem when i was forced to play on my laptop but now on my PC it is pretty much happening even when exiting a town.

I'd hack around it in the console: 

player.setav carryweight 1000

Will (IIRC) set your carrying capacity to 1000. I guess you could put it to 10000 or whatever and up it whenever you get near that limit. Not ideal, but I think it'll at work.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

i did them all and tried to test dancing in this mod's MCM but my pc didn't dance...

2 minutes ago, Mytyl Sheena said:

i did them all and tried to test dancing in this mod's MCM but my pc didn't dance.

Be sure that you don't have any mods that change your character's standing idle animation.  Oher than that, I'm out of suggestions.  This is not a common problem.

in this game, i was forced and restricted to be naked by my owner. then i couldn't see my collar. it was still equipped but nothing was on my neck. i was kept shocked and submission score kept decreasing... what happened? i couldn't do anything.... is it a bug?

Edited by Mytyl Sheena
23 minutes ago, Mytyl Sheena said:

i couldn't see my collar. it was still equipped but nothing was on my neck.

If you can't see the collar, the collar isn't working right.  Possibly some mod did "UnequipAll" on your character.  Devious Devices doesn't like that.  If you use the equipment set hotkeys in SkyUI, be sure that "Unequip Armor" is off, or you'll have this kind of problem with Devious Devices.

If that was the cause, you can usually fix it by placing each device that isn't displaying (like the collar) in a container.  Devious Devices will automatically equip it back on you and fix the problem.

27 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you can't see the collar, the collar isn't working right.  Possibly some mod did "UnequipAll" on your character.  Devious Devices doesn't like that.  If you use the equipment set hotkeys in SkyUI, be sure that "Unequip Armor" is off, or you'll have this kind of problem with Devious Devices.

If that was the cause, you can usually fix it by placing each device that isn't displaying (like the collar) in a container.  Devious Devices will automatically equip it back on you and fix the problem.

maybe the mod "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission" did it. how can i fix it? i don't use hotkeys in SkyUI. the collar i was wearing was "Black leather collar", which was given from the mod "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission" and was still in my inventory. 

22 minutes ago, toshiyougan said:

use nemesis instead, FNIS is limited to about 3500 animations while nemesis can go above 10K

That's not quite accurate.  FNIS says it supports 10,000 animations (32,000 with FNIS XXL).  I have over 6000 animations installed with FNIS.

My understanding is that too many animations can cause a crash on game start (and there's a plugin DLL to prevent that), but I haven't heard of animations not playing if too many are installed.  But with only 6000+ animations, I've never really pushed FNIS' limits, so I don't have personal experience with animation problems.

Just now, HexBolt8 said:

That's not quite accurate.  FNIS says it supports 10,000 animations (32,000 with FNIS XXL).  I have over 6000 animations installed with FNIS.

My understanding is that too many animations can cause a crash on game start (and there's a plugin DLL to prevent that), but I haven't heard of animations not playing if too many are installed.  But with only 6000+ animations, I've never really pushed FNIS' limits, so I don't have personal experience with animation problems.

i had this problem back then, FNIS was used for about 5 times till i moved to nemesis and it fixed literally all my animation issues.

5 minutes ago, Mytyl Sheena said:

maybe the mod "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission" did it. how can i fix it?

This mod won't cause that problem.  It can happen with Devious Devices, and from your description there's no way to know what caused it.  I described some possible causes, but it could have occurred in another way.  Each player's game and mod list is different.  I explained how to fix the collar problem.  Putting it in a container should cause Devious Devices to reequip it.

36 minutes ago, toshiyougan said:

FNIS was used for about 5 times till i moved to nemesis and it fixed literally all my animation issues.

Please be aware that FNIS supports creature animations but Nemesis does not, so Nemesis is only an option for folks who don’t use creature animations.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod won't cause that problem.  It can happen with Devious Devices, and from your description there's no way to know what caused it.  I described some possible causes, but it could have occurred in another way.  Each player's game and mod list is different.  I explained how to fix the collar problem.  Putting it in a container should cause Devious Devices to reequip it.

thank you so much.

Hello! While playing with this mod, I noticed one thing. Master often calls the player. If a dialogue has begun and the player is at a some distance from the master, then it turns out to complete only the first assignment (if there are several assignments). The next assignment automatically fails (the player loses reputation). You have to teleport master to player at the end of the first assignment, and then, in most cases, the next dialogue with the assignment will begin. This is a bit annoying as it forces you to load the save until it fails, or reduce the percentage of penalties for failure to the minimum value. Is it possible to somehow disable this function so that only the player can start the dialogue with the "do you need something?" option? Or is there any other way to get rid of this problem?

1 hour ago, mrghost1480 said:

Master often calls the player. If a dialogue has begun and the player is at a some distance from the master, then it turns out to complete only the first assignment (if there are several assignments).

I don't understand what you mean by "assignments".  Perhaps you can give a detailed example of what is happening.  "If a dialogue has begun..." who is the PC talking to?  "...at some distance..." Why is the PC so far away from the follower?  It's difficult to understand what you're describing.

1 hour ago, mrghost1480 said:

Is it possible to somehow disable this function so that only the player can start the dialogue with the "do you need something?" option?

There isn't.  It's a key feature of the mod that the follower will initiate conversations, and give you tasks without your asking.

5 hours ago, Onomatophobia said:

Found a small bug: When a Whiterun walk to the Bannered mare triggers, if you click through the dialogue too fast, the event will start, but it wont count as if you talked to your mistress, and you will keep getting the "mistress wants to talk to you" notification.

It's a common problem with things like this.  If you click through too quickly, the scripts might not run.  It's good to to give each line at least 2 seconds before clicking.  Talking to your owner again (and staying in dialog mode for several seconds) should end the notifications.