DoubleCheeseburger's xVASynth Based Mod Voicification Thread

5 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

You already transformed my experience with SLS.  Thank you so much! No voice is an immersion killer in VR.  I will link think post in my VR compatibility thread for each relevant mod.

Thanks for featuring it in your thread! I'm yet to try Skyrim in VR so your thread will be the most useful for me when I finally decide to do it, so thank you for it.

I'm also glad you find these voice files as useful as I do. :)

5 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

Fingers crossed for Prison Overhaul Patched! ?

I play with POP too and it's on my to do list already. So I'll get on it next.

5 hours ago, devildx said:

Don't know if you are accepting requests but I would like a patch for the Sexy Bandit Captives SE v0.971.

Well, if it's not a huge mod in terms of dialogs I'd do it, but turns out the mod can't even be downloaded right now as files are taken down from the mod page.

1 hour ago, blacky777 said:

These are great and deserve more attention! If you're looking for idea's/taking requests then I suggest BaboDialogue

Thank you!

BaboDialogue, SexLab Approach Redux and SexLab Horrible Harassment are all in my priority list. BaboDialogue and SexLab Approach Redux are large mods, however, and will take some time to synthesize.

34 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Anyone have a preview video of what it is like in action? Would  be nice to see some examples 

I don't have a video but there are few examples of voice files attached here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3376966

Keep in mind that I'd put first two in a "better one" tier and the last one in "nearly perfect" class in terms of quality. There are far worse examples and I think I'll post some of them later. But generally speaking it all comes down to voice type and how well written is the mod/line.

Great work! The quality is very good for a batch process!

I do not know, what your workflow exactly is, but would it be possible excange all "." (point) with ".." (double point) and all "," (commas) with "." (point for slightly longer interruptions. You could thest it with one or two sentences and then use "serch and replace" function of your texteditor.

I only hase seen one short video how to synthezise, so i apologize  if my proposal is total useless. Just ignore it then.

Here are two great quest mods i would like to suggest: SL Confabulations and SL Solutions. They are small, but they usually add dialogues to normal quests and "slightly" immersion braking, because of no voice over.

Keep up with great work!

cheers

On 5/20/2021 at 5:37 AM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

SexLab Defeat

Based on Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition SE version 1.02 .esp file.
Voice files generated using xVASynth version 1.3.7.

Lip sync files generated using Creation Kit 64bit.

Question about this: it should be relatively compatible with the "base" version of Defeat SSE, right? I had a look at the Baka Edition page and it doesn't seem like there have been any significant dialogue changes.

8 hours ago, monty359 said:

I do not know, what your workflow exactly is, but would it be possible excange all "." (point) with ".." (double point) and all "," (commas) with "." (point for slightly longer interruptions. You could thest it with one or two sentences and then use "serch and replace" function of your texteditor.

I only hase seen one short video how to synthezise, so i apologize  if my proposal is total useless. Just ignore it then.

This sounds interesting. Some lines would definetely benefit from this, not sure about whole mods. I'll try it in future. Thanks!

8 hours ago, monty359 said:

Here are two great quest mods i would like to suggest: SL Confabulations and SL Solutions. They are small, but they usually add dialogues to normal quests and "slightly" immersion braking, because of no voice over.

Noted.

3 hours ago, Buridan said:

Question about this: it should be relatively compatible with the "base" version of Defeat SSE, right? I had a look at the Baka Edition page and it doesn't seem like there have been any significant dialogue changes.

Yes, in fact, it's 100% compatible. I just compared both .esp's and they appeared to identical in terms of dialogues.

On 5/24/2021 at 3:28 AM, zenonthez07 said:

Could you do SexLab Romance if you have some time? It doesn't have all that much dialogue in comparison to SLEN.

17 hours ago, devildx said:

Can you make the voices for Defeat Futa Addon SE? Since is a futanari addon all voices should be female.

I'll surely take a look at these too as soon as I finish with BaboDialogue.

Added BaboDialogue voice files based on 3.901 version to the first message using the latest voice models from xVASynth.

This one is huge. RIP in pieces dear disk space.

Now I'm going to take some time making voice files for some of the earlier requested plugins and updating the existing ones, since MaleCoward got released not so long ago, which is another major generic voice and important to have for more or less consistent experience.

On 5/23/2021 at 12:26 PM, monty359 said:

Also, I tried this. This made some of the lines sound much better, but other went worse.

Even worse, the same text is recognized differently across voice models which makes figuring out what is better even harder. So I decided to not use it.

1 hour ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Added BaboDialogue voice files based on 3.901 version to the first message using the latest voice models from xVASynth.

This one is huge. RIP in pieces dear disk space.

Now I'm going to take some time making voice files for some of the earlier requested plugins and updating the existing ones, since MaleCoward got released not so long ago, which is another major generic voice and important to have for more or less consistent experience.

Also, I tried this. This made some of the lines sound much better, but other went worse.

Even worse, the same text is recognized differently across voice models which makes figuring out what is better even harder. So I decided to not use it.

Thx for trying and for the info. Ii think, you will know best, how to do it. I belive you are now, after creating thousands of lines of dialogues, the most experienced one with this tool. aside maybe the creator him/herselve.

Thanks for the hard work!

May I recommend the Babodialogue be broken up into parts (Probably 2 or 3), mega really doesn't wanna let people DL that straight out on anything but chrome (says the buffer is too small), and even than on chrome it says your download may not even complete because "Your queued download exceeds the current transfer quota available for IP address and may therefore be interrupted. Please consider purchasing a PRO account in order to substantially raise your transfer quota." (I got lucky and it didn't cut me off, but people with slower connections might have issues.)

Thank you for making these.

Edited by Lilzt3hcat

Added download links for the following plugins into initial post:

• SexLab Romance;
  • SexLab Solutions;
  • SexLab Confabulation;
  • SexLab Eager NPC's;
  • SexLab Defeat Futa Edition.

These are not tested because I don't use these mods. But voice generation process is pretty straightforward now, so it should be fine. Anyway, let me know if you have any problems with it.

Updated SexLab Defeat to include the latest voice models (MaleCoward, MaleUniqueKodlakWhitemane, DLC1MaleUniqueIsran, MaleUniqueEsbern, FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine, MaleUniqueArngeir, MaleElfHaughty were added).

To stay updated, you can download full archive from the first post or download only new voices using the following link: https://mega.nz/file/LjBnVYib#mGjmVangc_TAqShShZB3QCyuDw2gBCZBABnDnPcwxdI

This link will work for 14 days from now.

On 5/29/2021 at 12:10 AM, Test1233 said:

Sexlab Eager NPCs and SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping would be great if possible.

SexLab Eager NPC's is now available. TDF Prostitution and Pimping is noted for the future.

16 hours ago, RJLbwb said:

Hydra slave girls would be a good one for voice files since it's a pretty popular mod.

I'll take a look at this in the future.

19 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

May I recommend the Babodialogue be broken up into parts (Probably 2 or 3), mega really doesn't wanna let people DL that straight out on anything but chrome (says the buffer is too small), and even than on chrome it says your download may not even complete because "Your queued download exceeds the current transfer quota available for IP address and may therefore be interrupted. Please consider purchasing a PRO account in order to substantially raise your transfer quota." (I got lucky and it didn't cut me off, but people with slower connections might have issues.)

Thank you for making these.

Thanks, I didn't know this restriction. Will split it then.

12 hours ago, Test1233 said:

Would it be possible to share the xEdit script?

Sure, as soon as it gets more user friendly. Right now I get into minor inconvenience here and there and manual work is required. Not sure what to do about it yet.

I hope you are all having a great saturday/sunday.

Edited by DoubleCheeseburger

Great work! I use sofar several of your voicepacks. Like you said, the quality vary, but it is a big step up in immersion. Thank you very much!

I use like 12 Gb of voice files. This increased the loading times from 30-40 sec to over 2 min. One method to reduce the loading times again is to create .BSA files. I used CAO for creating BSAs and this for activating in MO2. The autor of the mod warns about creating sound .BSAs. I think CAO does not compact sound files. Anyway it worked for me and the loading times are much shorter again and the voicepacks are activated in game. What are your experiences with sound files and .BSAs? Anyoune any tips or other solutions?

cheers

Edited by monty359