1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you'd set the scale in the follower mod (assuming you didn't choose a vanilla follower), you wouldn't see a change, since that's setting the base scale

I have no idea what it means...

Anyway, dude's part of the DMT's Skyhaven Temple Extreme Restoration. He's a huge orc in samurai armor and wields a naginata. Here's a picture of him next to your regular (size 1.02) character. Yes, he's the current owner of Lola. Yes, his "weapon" is also scaled up accordingly. It looks comical when he's being scaled down for sex animations as he suddenly appear tiny by contrast.

20210720120117_1.jpg

Edited by belegost
1 hour ago, belegost said:

He's a huge orc in samurai armor and wields a naginata.

Ah, I thought that you'd made him that big with the SetScale console command.  The tweak I just made would handle that, but not if the NPC's base size (as set by the mod he came from) is that large.  Paired animations with that much size discrepancy are going to look strange.

Version 2.0.39

New:  A new MCM Rules setting, "Whip rather than random zap".  If your owner has a sadistic streak, you might be whipped instead of randomly zapped.  This whipping is not as severe as a true punishment, but it is painful and it has a minor debuff.  Default is 10%, because what owner doesn't enjoy the role a little too much?

Forced Prostitution
- New MCM setting, "Score threshold".  Your score must be at least this high for forced prostitution to occur.  Default is 20, the same as it's been when you couldn't change it.  Regardless of this setting, if your score is 0 or more, you can still ask your owner to make you a whore.
- New MCM setting, "Flat chance for clients to accept.  Only available for basic prostitution (not Radiant Prostitution).  Normally, clients must have at least 15 arousal to pay for sex (higher arousal means higher chance to accept).  If this option is enabled, clients will have a base 70% chance of accepting, regardless of arousal. If the base chance fails, then the arousal check is performed, so the actual chance can be greater.

Palace Licking Scene
- A new dialog option lets you ask if you really have to use your tongue.  It will unlock a Pretend Lick option.  From then on, you can choose between licking, pretend licking, or defiance.  Pretend licking has half the normal score reward, and it is not available if you volunteer to clean your owner's shoes (rather than being told to).  Unlocking pretend licking does not prevent you from doing normal licking; you just have a choice.
- Whether you choose the pretend option or not, the palace scene now counts as a public humiliation event.
- Fixed a problem that caused the event to not end if you keep refusing to the whipping stage.
- Replaced the wordless blank owner response with a short reply.

Changed:  PC is healed to a minimum health level before any whipping so that it doesn't end too quickly if you just got zapped a few times.
Changed:  Clarified MCM info text to explain that No Contract means voluntary (not endless) enslavement.

Edited by HexBolt8
1 hour ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Since I temporarily removed Devious Devices from my modlist, I didn't install this mod, but I'm starting to miss it. Can it be made to work just with Zaz, with no DD?

No, it has a hard dependence on DD.  It doesn't use devices excessively (the aim is to not mess up your game play), but items like the pony gear, piercings, and rope harness can be fun.

4 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, it has a hard dependence on DD.  It doesn't use devices excessively (the aim is to not mess up your game play), but items like the pony gear, piercings, and rope harness can be fun.

Ah yes, I forgot about those, so that's why its a hard dependence. Thanks, I guess my break from DD will be a short one in that case :D

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Any chance for an alternative version using Toys?

1 hour ago, OH1972 said:

Any chance for an alternative version using Toys?

No.  DD is integral not only to the devices used for various events, but it's also woven into the keyword checking through the mod.  Unlike Skyrim LE and SE, DD and Toys are fundamentally different frameworks, so it's not a matter of just running a mod through a conversion tool.  I think mods will do best if they're built from ground up for one framework or the other.  You might wish to install DD alongside Toys to experience the best that both can offer.

Edited by HexBolt8
54 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

The "whip instead of zap" thing is great.

Thanks.  I wasn't sure if it would get much use, but it seemed like it could be fun in certain circumstances.  Even with a benevolent owner, a setting of 5% would let players occasionally be surprised and experience what it's like to be a slave when Master's in a bad mood.

Any chance that we can expanded the list of slots available for the Nudity Rule? There's a lot of sexy outfits out there that would be a blast to be forced to wear in towns but they often have extra parts that trigger a zap when worn together.

51 minutes ago, blahity said:

Any chance that we can expanded the list of slots available for the Nudity Rule? There's a lot of sexy outfits out there that would be a blast to be forced to wear in towns but they often have extra parts that trigger a zap when worn together.

Possibly.  But, as a suggestion, if you can edit the parts and remove the clothing keywords, you could do that yourself.  The mod is just checking for keywords.

13 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Possibly.  But, as a suggestion, if you can edit the parts and remove the clothing keywords, you could do that yourself.  The mod is just checking for keywords.

Cool, I'll try that since its faster and easier than waiting for an update. Is it only looking for the clothing keyword? If not I'll probably just delete all the keywords on the armor I'm thinking of.

I have a problem... i start the quest and after the name change the dialog stops and if i talk to the follower again, the dialog with the name change repeats... what can it be and how can i fix it... i used this mod in the past without any problems 

Edited by darklord1995
15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thanks.  I wasn't sure if it would get much use, but it seemed like it could be fun in certain circumstances.  Even with a benevolent owner, a setting of 5% would let players occasionally be surprised and experience what it's like to be a slave when Master's in a bad mood.

Somehow it's more immersive than a shock-collar.

9 hours ago, blahity said:

Is it only looking for the clothing keyword?

Yes, except for the body slot, but the MCM has the nudity alternative option for body clothing.  You really have to remove ClothingHands and ClothingHead, plus any Armor keywords.

2 hours ago, darklord1995 said:

i start the quest and after the name change the dialog stops and if i talk to the follower again, the dialog with the name change repeats.

When you talk to the follower again, does it start with "So you did it" or "So you made your decision", referring to wearing the collar?  If so, the Strong Hand quest didn't update.  You can check that you don't have remnants of an older version installed, or loose script files from an old version that might be overriding the ones in the mod.  Also, reinstalling the mod is good idea.

On 7/21/2021 at 4:19 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Version 2.0.39

New:  A new MCM Rules setting, "Whip rather than random zap".  If your owner has a sadistic streak, you might be whipped instead of randomly zapped.

(...)

Changed:  PC is healed to a minimum health level before any whipping so that it doesn't end too quickly if you just got zapped a few times.

My Mistress and I really like the new whipping option, altohough I can't help the feeling that she likes it a bit more than I myself. She whips me on every occasion...

Good thing with the slight healing. My Mistress Domana is a really tough one-handed fighter, and she's the first ever to beat me into bleedout when I receive a full 60 seconds whipping. I'm too lazy to go debugging in CK to look if there's additional magic involved on her side, but it adds to immersion that a whipping really hurts.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

When you talk to the follower again, does it start with "So you did it" or "So you made your decision", referring to wearing the collar?  If so, the Strong Hand quest didn't update.  You can check that you don't have remnants of an older version installed, or loose script files from an old version that might be overriding the ones in the mod.  Also, reinstalling the mod is good idea.

i tried everything... i delete the mod completly and even reistall the full game... nothing helps... everytime the same problem... there are two options when i talk to the follower again: it can start bei "So you did it" or i can intant say that i like the name Lola. 

I deleted the mod and just downloaded the newest version, i dont have any older version. i reinstalled the game too today. everytime the same 

here are all plugins i have installed. can you look if there is a conflict with another mod pls?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Edited by darklord1995
1 hour ago, darklord1995 said:

there are two options when i talk to the follower again: it can start bei "So you did it" or i can intant say that i like the name Lola. 

That's strange.  Saying that you like the name is not a top level topic, so you shouldn't ever be able to start with that one.  A mod list doesn't really tell me anything, since I'm not aware of any mods that will completely break this mod (there's at least one that can interfere with whipping, but that's not the problem here).

Are you starting clean from a save before the point where you tried to submit to your follower?  If not, please do so.  I don't understand how you got to where you did, but starting from that save point, even with a fresh installation, might still have the problem.

@darklord1995, I know you said that you've used the mod before, but I'll go ahead and explain what should happen.

After equipping the collar and talking to your follower again, you should have only one topic for this mod, the one starting with "So you did it."

That topic gives you 3 responses.  The "Why Lola" one sidetracks a bit, but saying that you do like or don't like the name will successfully complete the Strong Hand quest and start the main Submissive Lola quest.  Saying that you like (or don't like) the name should cause Strong Hand to end.  Are you seeing the Strong Hand quest end?  It sounds like that's not happening in your game.  I've verified that the scripts for this part are included in the download, so they should be triggering as you progress through the conversation.  Again, to test this properly, you should start from the beginning of the quest.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@darklord1995, I know you said that you've used the mod before, but I'll go ahead and explain what should happen.

After equipping the collar and talking to your follower again, you should have only one topic for this mod, the one starting with "So you did it."

That topic gives you 3 responses.  The "Why Lola" one sidetracks a bit, but saying that you do like or don't like the name will successfully complete the Strong Hand quest and start the main Submissive Lola quest.  Saying that you like (or don't like) the name should cause Strong Hand to end.  Are you seeing the Strong Hand quest end?  It sounds like that's not happening in your game.  I've verified that the scripts for this part are included in the download, so they should be triggering as you progress through the conversation.  Again, to test this properly, you should start from the beginning of the quest.

i startet a complete new game... if the mod works correctly, after the name change comes a dialoge which says: "is there anything else to know" or something like that... bat thats never happen... i also tryed the other options by the namechange dialog but always the same... so i use a new downloaded game, a new downloaded mod and a clear save... the quest a strong hand dont be shown as completed... i hope you can understand cause my english is not the best :)

I feel bad because most of the time I'm always typing suggestions or asking for stuff but here I go again. Any chance whenever the S.L.U.T.S update happens there will be a custom thoughts/confession file that's active for the run? I find typing up custom thoughts a lot of fun!

No matter if the answer is yes or no, this has to be my favorite mod on loverslab and thanks for staying so active on it Hex!

the quest a strong hand dont be shown as completed.

Something is wrong there, but I can't figure out what it is.  That should not be happening.  Okay, you can try this.  When you get to "So you did it", in the console, type:

SetStage vkjmq 10
SetStage vkjStrongHand 20

i hope you can understand cause my english is not the best

Thank you for doing your best.  I think I understood you.  I have studied other languages, and I know that it is difficult.

1 hour ago, blahity said:

Any chance whenever the S.L.U.T.S update happens there will be a custom thoughts/confession file that's active for the run?

Maybe.  Of course I have to do that part first.  I'll think about how custom thoughts might work.  That's usually a long run, after all.  Lots of time to think.

10 hours ago, darklord1995 said:

i tried everything... i delete the mod completly and even reistall the full game... nothing helps... everytime the same problem... there are two options when i talk to the follower again: it can start bei "So you did it" or i can intant say that i like the name Lola. 

I deleted the mod and just downloaded the newest version, i dont have any older version. i reinstalled the game too today. everytime the same 

here are all plugins i have installed. can you look if there is a conflict with another mod pls?

Looking at your LO gives me the creeps - did you tell Vortex to deploy the rules and put things in the right order? AFAIK all esm's need to be loaded first, before any esp. Lupine00 told me (and it's in the mod's descripton) that DFC must load last, even after defeat and/or LAL

If you don't have LOOT installed, do that now, sort your mods, give DFC an extra kick and try again.

DE:  Da dein Vortex auf Deutsch ist, schreib ich den Text einfach nochmal...

Deine Ladereihenfolge sieht extrem merkwürdig aus. Soweit ich weiß, müssen erst alle ESMs kommen,d ann erst die ESPs. Hast Du LOOT installiert? Wenn nicht, wird es höchste Zeit. DFC braucht allerdings noch einen Extra-Tritt (aka Regel) in Vortex, Lupine schrieb mir mal, daß es als letztes laden soll, auch nach allen Defeat oder LAL mods.

Lola ist eigentlich recht harmlos, was die LO angeht, muß aber auf jeden Fall hinter allen DDs kommen.

Bring deine Ladereihenfolge in Ordnung und versuch's nochmal, auf ersten Blick sehe ich, wie Hexbolt, kein Mod weshalb Lola nicht laufen sollte.