15 minutes ago, xyzfs said:

Is there any way to set up SLTR or DFC so that when the player starts SLTR slavery DFC gets paused? I'm talking about spontaneous start, not DFC enslavement mechanic

I've played a game like that, but I just manually paused DFC.

1 hour ago, Buckandisdead said:

I think I am being stupid but I can not get the piercing working with physics.

This mod uses standard Devious Devices meshes.  You should generate the meshes in BodySlide.  If DD doesn't have BodySlide support for your desired body type, or it does but they don't work properly, that would be an issue with DD.  I suppose it could also be a problem with the way you've installed the body, but again that's unrelated to this mod, so I can't help with that.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod uses standard Devious Devices meshes.  You should generate the meshes in BodySlide.  If DD doesn't have BodySlide support for your desired body type, or it does but they don't work properly, that would be an issue with DD.  I suppose it could also be a problem with the way you've installed the body, but again that's unrelated to this mod, so I can't help with that.

Many thanks for the info I will try and sort via DD

@HexBolt8

I've updated from 2.0.16 to 2.0.38 and the boot-licking animation in palaces no longer works.  The dialogue is there, just not the animation.  I've ran FNIS for users directly from the folder and still no animation.  Off-hand, do you know the name of the animation and what mod it comes from?

35 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Off-hand, do you know the name of the animation and what mod it comes from?

It's the ZapLickFeet animation from ZAP.  If your character is wearing heavy bondage (Yoke keyword from DD or ZAP, or DD's HeavyBondage keyword), this mod will use an alternate kneeling animation.

Edited by HexBolt8
11 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's the ZapLickFeet animation from ZAP.  If your character is wearing heavy bondage (Yoke keyword from DD or ZAP, or DD's HeavyBondage keyword), this mod will use an alternate kneeling animation.

No devices other than the required collar.  Is the name of the anim TepiAllFour?

7 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's zbfIdleKneellLickFeet.

Fixed it.  Thanks.  Had to reinstall ZAP 8 but that got it working.

In case you're interested I devised a scheme to guarantee the stallion spawns in with an erection regardless of arousal.

Spoiler

in meshes\slnc\horse, copy that horse and rename it to vkjhorse.  Copy and paste it into meshes\actors\horse\character assets.  In the CK copy and rename the brown horse Armor Addon and path the body mesh to the vkjhorse mesh.  Copy and rename the nakedhorse Armor item and replace its addon with the one you just made.  Save the file and then go to the stallion actor.  Under the Skin dropdown assign he nakedhorse armor you just made.  Save the file and exit.  The next time the stallion spawns in he will have a penis...becasue he always does.

The latest version of Devious Followers- Continued has a debug option that adds dialogue to all NPCs in order to start its quest. Would you consider adding something similar to your mod as a work-around for adding custom mod followers that are not in the proper default faction (PotentialFollowerFaction?) and can't normally start SLTR?

@HexBolt8

I'm working on a personal mod that compliments yours and I have a few modding questions.  Preface, I understand how keywords function .

1)  Is the vkjPonyCuffs keyword what triggers the 'prancing pony' animations when your leg cuffs are equipped?

2)  If I add the vkjPonyCuffs keyword in my esp will it function like SexLabNoStrip and zbfWornCollar?  I know those work but they're from ESMs, not an esp.

3)  Pretty sure how your esp identifies clothing that is restricted (no enchantments, no ClothingRich keyword, etc.).  Is this correct?

Edited by Kendo 2
On 7/8/2021 at 2:34 PM, kilolima said:

The latest version of Devious Followers- Continued has a debug option that adds dialogue to all NPCs in order to start its quest. Would you consider adding something similar to your mod as a work-around for adding custom mod followers that are not in the proper default faction (PotentialFollowerFaction?) and can't normally start SLTR?

Somehow I missed seeing this one until today.  Anyway, I don't think it's as simple as that, or players could just add an NPC to the faction with the console.  Unfortunately, followers with custom AI don't play nice with other mods.

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

Is the vkjPonyCuffs keyword what triggers the 'prancing pony' animations when your leg cuffs are equipped?

No, that's zad_DeviousPonyGear.  If you add that keyword to your item, then Devious Devices should recognize it.

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

Pretty sure how your esp identifies clothing that is restricted (no enchantments, no ClothingRich keyword, etc.).

I didn't really understand that, but ClothingRich is checked if rich clothing is prohibited, and the GetEnchantment() function is used to test for enchantments.

On 3/19/2021 at 10:07 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It randomly starts in the major inn in the walled cities, between 8 AM and 5 PM, when you offer service or the owner makes a demand of you.

If you have not done that event recently (and said you have not done it at all), you can also volunteer for the job by asking your owner, "Do you have a job for a pony girl?" (it's under the Master/Mistress? option).  It must be in those locations, within that time of day, and you must not already have a short-term task active (one with a short time limit).

This doesn't occur for me, am I missing a soft dependency mod for this event to occur?

1 hour ago, stevefortnite said:

This doesn't occur for me, am I missing a soft dependency mod for this event to occur?

Your quote is a bit short, so I'm assuming your question refers to the Pony Girl event.

There are two other dependencies:

Your submission score needs to be high enough, I don't remember if it's 20 or 50, most likely the latter.

You mustn't wear a chastity belt, as there is some sex involved.

For the full experience, don't wear boots, leg cuffs, corset/harness, butt plug and gag, but if you're already wearing these, the ponygirl devices just won't be equipped.

@HexBolt8

I've been running into some issues after the last update;

The kneel in the palace boot licking scene refuses to play the lick feet animation, even after running FNIS and reinstalling ZAP; but the lick feet anim for the I am Famous quest works as intended.

During the prostitution quest the owner will 'unfollow' herself and use the vanilla follower Wait AI package.  This happens every time the quest is running and the owner is using the Follow AI package.  Also during the prostitution quest the owner will snap to preferred pathing used by inn keepers to walk to the rented bed.  The owner will then get stuck and run in place.  This only happens in inns and only when the prostitution quest is running; also, this occurs regardless of Radiant Prostitution or your mod's prostitution being used.  If the quest isn't running the owner will enter the cell normally.

The owner will initiate the Run Loa Run quest on her own while another mod quest is running.  She start the collar shock, the submission score will lower and she'll say something like 'Move your ass. I'm not going to tell you again.'

All of this might be 'Skyrim being Skyrim' but this is happening on a save from before I installed Simple Slavery, Radiant Prostitution or your mod.  This is not happening on a save where your mod was installed and I then updated.

I'm not mad or trolling you; I just thought you should be aware.  This is one of the best mods on the site! :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

The kneel in the palace boot licking scene refuses to play the lick feet animation, even after running FNIS and reinstalling ZAP; but the lick feet anim for the I am Famous quest works as intended.

Hmm, the two use very similar script functions.  Very similar.  Actually, there's no reason for that duplication, so I'm going to consolidate the functions and have that in one place.  That said, this is not a common problem, so I might not be able to reproduce it so I can fix it, but I'll look into it.

During the prostitution quest the owner will 'unfollow' herself and use the vanilla follower Wait AI package.

I'm pretty sure that the quest doesn't do anything to the follower's wait/follow state.  Possibly something from a follower framework, such as sandboxing in towns or inns?

Also during the prostitution quest the owner will snap to preferred pathing used by inn keepers to walk to the rented bed.

If Radiant Prostitution is installed and if you've enabled the MCM toggle to allow the owner to function as your pimp, the owner is temporarily placed into Skyrim's Innkeeper Faction, to be recognized as an innkeeper by RP.  The owner is also temporarily added to the NoTavernFaction to prevent odd behavior like having the waitress dialog option, and that seems to minimize weirdness pretty well.  I suppose it's possible that an owner in the innkeeper faction could respond to the game's bed rental event, though I've never seen that happen.  If so, I don't think I can prevent it, so you'd have to live with that behavior, or not make the owner your pimp.

If you didn't enable making the owner your pimp, I have no explanation for why this would happen.  Not from this mod, anyway.

The owner will initiate the Run Loa Run quest on her own while another mod quest is running. 

That can be legitimate.  Only the quick time-limited quests are mutually exclusive.  You can have multiple long term quests active and still be sent to fetch an ale.

She start the collar shock, the submission score will lower and she'll say something like 'Move your ass. I'm not going to tell you again.'

That would be the walkaway topic.  It's designed to catch situations where the player breaks out of a conversation without selecting a response.  I have seen it trigger if I click too quickly through dialog.  If you think you might have done that, just wait a few seconds before clicking to skip to the next line, especially at the end.  If you're sure that you didn't do that, please watch for a repeatable pattern and let me know.  I might have missed something.  I want to fix problems, but I usually need something fairly specific and repeatable to have any real chance of finding the cause.

All of this might be 'Skyrim being Skyrim' but this is happening on a save from before I installed Simple Slavery, Radiant Prostitution or your mod.  This is not happening on a save where your mod was installed and I then updated.

Thank you, that's useful info.

NPC inn keepers are the only ones who use the preferred pathing; it's set up specifically to get them from the bar to the bed and back again.  If the mod's owner is placed in that faction that would explain why they keep snapping to it and getting stuck.

The only custom followers I use are the hirelings I make myself.  They are for all intents and purposes vanilla standard followers.  As a test I disabled that esp and used Uthgerd at the Bannered Mare.  She exhibited the same behaviors I already explained; snapping to the preferred pathing, waiting when she should be following, jumping from no quest active to I've already started failing it and she's zapping me.  I don't think I'm using any follower mods other people aren't; No hunting bow, MHIYH, etc.  I am not using extensive follower overhaul mods...I don't like them.  What I could be experiencing is just one of those Skyrim things where mods are buggy for me and no one else.  It's happened to me before and I've seen it happen to other people.  It is what it is.

Anyway, still enjoying the mod.  It's good fun. :classic_tongue:

snapping to the preferred pathing

This mod only adds the owner to the JobInnkeeper faction if you use the MCM to make the owner your pimp.  If you didn't do that, then it seems unlikely that the odd behavior would be coming from this mod.  You could do "RemoveFromFaction 5091B" in the console on your follower, just to eliminate the possibility that the faction is causing what you're seeing there.  I've just never seen what you described in my own games, and I don't recall complaints about that sort of thing, so I'm at a loss.

To shed more light on the use of JobInnkeeper for Radiant Prostitution, I'd independently come up with that one, but it turned out that other players had also figured out that trick, so I wasn't the first person to do it and it's been used for a while.  But I've never heard anyone report that pathing problem as a side effect.  I certainly believe you about what you're seeing, I'm just explaining why it seems so odd to me.

4 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

jumping from no quest active to I've already started failing it and she's zapping me

Again, if you notice a specific consistent pattern, please let me know.  I might have failed to terminate a force greeting or scene somewhere, or I might have a bad dialog condition that doesn't offer the player any valid responses under certain circumstances.  I'd have expected those sorts of problems to be flushed out by now, but I might have missed something.

On 6/26/2021 at 8:39 PM, HexBolt8 said:

None that I'm personally familiar with, other than SD+, though that's a somewhat different experience.  This type of mod usually requires that the master be a potential follower, which greatly reduces the pool of eligible masters.

Makes sense.

58 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I certainly believe you about what you're seeing, I'm just explaining why it seems so odd to me.

Tested the hell out of this and it only occurs in The Winking Skeever and The Bannered Mare.  Most likely there is a base game pathing issue in those cells where the nav mesh intersects with a solid object.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Again, if you notice a specific consistent pattern, please let me know.

It happened again while testing for the pathing issue.  This time I was ambushed with Forced Prostitution and not Run Lola Run.  It was the same effect and result though; I got zapped for no reason and the owner said 'You're a prostitute and you'll do what you're told' or something like that.  I checked the quest tab in the journal and the prostitution quest was active without the beginning dialogue to actually start it.  No idea what's going on.

I love this mod. Great that it doesn't focus on sex scenes that much, which was always my gripe with other player enslavement stuff. I remember using some older versions, but this one seems much more extended. A lot of various events with the Owner, amazing. Hoping for even more in the future ;)

With a lot of other mods installed it tends to freak out at times a bit, but that's understandable.

I'm around 70% of submission rate and wondering what else is ahaed of me :)

One small idea about clothing restrictions / nudity: if I'm not mistaken, when my Mistress orders me to stay naked all the time, I can still wear some items. Would it be possible to forbid every single clothing item on my character, to keep them truly naked? (probably blocking all possible body / clothing slots available in the game? - minus the collar of course).

I also thought that it would be great if my Mistress forbid me to wear shoes from the very start, to preserve some hierarchy - so that I am forced to be always barefoot in presence of my Owner, regardless of the full nudity option that comes later on. Just an idea, not sure if it's difficult to implement.

Overall, this is probably the best enslavement mod for Skyrim out there, thank you very much for this!

Edited by epsadin
5 hours ago, epsadin said:

nudity: if I'm not mistaken, when my Mistress orders me to stay naked all the time, I can still wear some items.

The nudity checking is keyword based, which is usually to your advantage.  If your owner wants you to be naked but also wear an accessory (anklet, armlet, hair bow, etc.), you can do that.  If you need to wear a cloak or other accessory for Frostfall protection, you can do that.  The consequence of course is that this system allows you to wear accessory items that look like clothing, so you'll have to enforce not wearing them yourself.  The mod will enforce the main slots as a reminder to you.

Would it be possible to forbid every single clothing item on my character, to keep them truly naked? (probably blocking all possible body / clothing slots available in the game? - minus the collar of course).

Possible, but not practical.  Checking worn items by slot is computationally expensive.  Checking every possible slot every few seconds would add too much to the script load.  I've tried to minimize the mod's script load.

I also thought that it would be great if my Mistress forbid me to wear shoes from the very start, to preserve some hierarchy - so that I am forced to be always barefoot in presence of my Owner, regardless of the full nudity option that comes later on.

I hadn't considered that.  The mod actually works the other way, intentionally allowing footwear (unarmored) even during nudity.  Some players use mods that heavily penalize walking (especially on rough terrain) while barefoot.  Other players like to have their female characters wear high heels.  Personally, I prefer full nudity at home, so when I see the "wearing forbidden items" warning, I remove clothing and shoes, even though the mod won't require that the shoes come off.

There are some mods that add sandals (Skyrim also has the Wedding Sandals), which might be an acceptable slavey alternative to being barefoot.

6 hours ago, epsadin said:

Overall, this is probably the best enslavement mod for Skyrim out there, thank you very much for this!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The nudity checking is keyword based, which is usually to your advantage.  If your owner wants you to be naked but also wear an accessory (anklet, armlet, hair bow, etc.), you can do that.  If you need to wear a cloak or other accessory for Frostfall protection, you can do that.  The consequence of course is that this system allows you to wear accessory items that look like clothing, so you'll have to enforce not wearing them yourself.  The mod will enforce the main slots as a reminder to you.

Possible, but not practical.  Checking worn items by slot is computationally expensive.  Checking every possible slot every few seconds would add too much to the script load.  I've tried to minimize the mod's script load.

I hadn't considered that.  The mod actually works the other way, intentionally allowing footwear (unarmored) even during nudity.  Some players use mods that heavily penalize walking (especially on rough terrain) while barefoot.  Other players like to have their female characters wear high heels.  Personally, I prefer full nudity at home, so when I see the "wearing forbidden items" warning, I remove clothing and shoes, even though the mod won't require that the shoes come off.

Makes sense, thank you for the explanation :)

On the side note, have you considered maybe adding some npc comments to the mod, something similar to Sexual Fame and SLSF Fame Comments? Meaning, that people would react a bit to player's enslavement and their Owner? For example some occasional remarks on them being restrained, whipped or just naked next to the Mistress (Master)? Maybe even on starting conversation with a few more important npcs, so that they recognize the new, surprising state Dragonborn is in. Something like: "Dragonborn, is that really you?? You are a slave?! Can't believe you've fallen so low..." or just a conversation when meeting again: "Oh, it's you again. How are things going for you? Is your Mistress treating you well?" Things like that - would probably add some sense of reaction from the surroundings to the player being enslaved.

20 minutes ago, epsadin said:

(...) or just a conversation when meeting again: "Oh, it's you again. How are things going for you? Is your Mistress treating you well?" Things like that - would probably add some sense of reaction from the surroundings to the player being enslaved.

NPCs will recognise and remember you during the "I am famous" and the "Confessions of a Slave" miniquests.

Nudity comments are vanilla Skyrim.