@HexBolt8

To be honest, I've given up on the mod for now.  I'm still getting zapped for refusing to do quests that haven't started, no palace boot licking and the last pathing issue the owner had (inside the Simple Slavery cell this time) broke the save.  Since the last update mod simply isn't working for me.  And that's a shame because I really enjoyed playing it.

29 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

To be honest, I've given up on the mod for now.

I'm sorry to hear that.  The pathing problems are especially odd, since the mod doesn't do much with pathing.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what would cause it.  Whipping (handled by ZAP) does have the owner walk to an invisible marker, and the Whiterun walk gives the owner a travel package to the inn (using vanilla pathing).  The last few updates have been minor, mostly fixes to dialog wording or indexing, some corrections to quest logic, or fixes to the MCM.

@HexBolt8

I did some mod esp snooping this morning.

Inns with beds cell pathing:  the mod Followers Remain Sleep forces NPCs in the follower faction to recognize preferred pathing to get them to the bed; the same pathing used by rent room Inn Keepers.  Your mod's owner is both factions when prostitution is active, with two different mods telling them what to do.

Also, the forcegreets in your mod that trigger on entering a cell MIGHT be 'getting confused' and placing the owner at an XMarkerHeading that you don't intend to.  For instance, in the Simple Slavery cell and the Auctioneer's start marker behind the podium.  The owner gets snapped there and gets stuck.  IF that's the case then it would explain the owner snapping away from the door in other cells; the markers don't have an owner NPC or faction (any NPC can use them) so that's where your mod's owner ends up.  The game's robot AI is telling your robot NPC owner 'these markers are available' and your robot says 'too many to choose from so fuckit I'll just pick a random one'.

EDIT: and I'm not aware of a way to force an NPC using AI packages from one mod to use a marker placed from a different mod.  And from personal experince I know the GetDistance function is hit or miss when it's looking for base objects like doors, beds, chairs, etc.

Edited by Kendo 2
15 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Inns with beds cell pathing:  the mod Followers Remain Sleep forces NPCs in the follower faction to recognize preferred pathing to get them to the bed; the same pathing used by rent room Inn Keepers.  Your mod's owner is both factions when prostitution is active, with two different mods telling them what to do.

Good to know.  If you want to keep using that other mod, I recommend turning off this mod's option to make the owner your Radiant Prostitution pimp, so the owner won't be added to the innkeeper faction (and will be removed from the faction if currently in it).

38 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you want to keep using that other mod...

I ditched it.  It didn't work half the time anyway. :classic_tongue:  One less thing to jack with your mod.  I didn't make custom followers, reface meshes and paint new textures to use with a mod that lets followers sleep in a rented bed.  I made all that to use use with your mod; that's how much I like it.

Edited by Kendo 2
On 7/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, Dyshonoriusz said:

The lick feet in the palace animation won't start for me either. It was a suprise since I did not have any issues with it so far.

Dialogue triggers upon entering the palace but after that nothing happened and I can move around freely as soon as the dialogue ends (tested in dawnstar and whiterun)

I didn't install anything new in my mod list recently. I'm not using the extension and did not mess around with your mod either. I think it started after updating to newest version (but I'm not 100% sure). Before updating I did not have an active slavery going on. Also licking animation in "I am famous" quest works flawlessly.

Hm.. +1 on this, haven't really thought about it but the palace lick boot scene never triggered for me either. Latest version in SE

Hi! On the main quest I have the "Obey your clothing restrictions". My Issues is: even with 0% chance owner say no for change rule, She still refuse to let me wear cloth in designated area. I'll setup area only on home and Inn so it isn't rly a probleme but I don't understand why it didn't work. 

Edited by Wallthebruce
1 hour ago, Wallthebruce said:

On the main quest I have the "Obey your clothing restrictions". My Issues is: even with 0% chance owner say no for change rule, She still refuse to let me wear cloth in designated area.

Short answer:  The change rule chance doesn't apply to that rule.

Long answer:  The mod has evolved in various ways since the original.  Originally, rules would last a long time.  You could ask to end a rule (even immediately after one was imposed), and either your request would be granted, or you'd lose score and be gagged for a while.  It wasn't a bad model, but it did feel overly arbitrary, even for a dominance & bondage mod.  And if you didn't much care about your score or being gagged, you could get away with being a whiny nagging slave.  An owner shouldn't tolerate that.  New rules worked differently, and gradually old rules were changed to work more like the new ones.  I should evaluate just removing the setting for the chance to say no, since it's not used much now.  Anyway, the new model is that most rules have a shorter duration but you can't end them early.

There are a few exceptions, notably the Eye Candy event when the owner tells you to strip and stay that way awhile.  Asking to wear clothes again is a chance based on luck and owner arousal.  This preserves some arbitrariness and uncertainty, but mostly you're told to do something for a set duration and you just have to do it.

I noticed that your owner is made "essential" by the owner Reference Alias. What would happen if this were not the case, and your owner were to get killed? Can the Submissive Lola mod deal with the sudden, unplanned demise of Lola's owner? or would it cause something to get really messed up? Not that I'm plotting anything . . . 

53 minutes ago, firebinder said:

I noticed that your owner is made "essential" by the owner Reference Alias. What would happen if this were not the case, and your owner were to get killed? Can the Submissive Lola mod deal with the sudden, unplanned demise of Lola's owner?

It can't handle the death of the owner, so the essential flag is, well, essential for the mod.

I'm not sure if this is intentional behaviour, but it is impossible to refuse forced prostitution at all. I mean, I get the idea, the owner wants the PC to whore around, but there should be an option to just outright refuse to cooperate, perhaps with severe consequences, but still. If the player just doesn't do the quest and leave the city/town/village the owner will keep zapping them continuously until the character either dies or just does it. I think it should be possible for a very stubborn PC to refuse being prostituted. The owner can then impose some kind of severe punishment, but I feel there should be a choice.

Another thing is the refusal to lick master's boots while in palace. The owner will whip the PC, however they will keep demanding the licking whenever any kind of conversation is started with them, blocking any other kind of interaction. This happens even after leaving the palace or the city entirely. Moreover the subsequent whippings will always send the player to bleedout state regardless of their HP pool (my current character has 1050 base HP and still gets their ass whooped to oblivion by a measly cane) unless the whipping duration is set to minimum. If mods like DAYMOYL and Defeat are installed it will trigger one of the outcomes, which at this point can bug out the whole thing. The owner will still initiate whipping whenever trying to converse with them, even if the PC is sent to Simple Slavery++ auction house after previous whipping and this will continue the loop of whipping/bleedout/death ad infinitum (or until the game finally crashes). This is again if the PC will continue to refuse service every single time. I get the owner wants to enforce the rules, but again, I feel there should be an option to not cooperate if one is stubborn enough. If you refuse once and get whipped, the matter should be dropped... for now.

Edited by belegost
45 minutes ago, belegost said:

I'm not sure if this is intentional behaviour, but it is impossible to refuse forced prostitution at all.

Yes, that's intentional. You are a slave.

You can change the wording in the MCM to that you're a woman with strong needs an not an whore, but the outcome is identical.

If you get zapped to death by refusing, something is very wrong with your setup.

When you refuse something, you should get zapped three times, before your owner gives up and forgets about this task. I'm not sure if this happens with every task, but there's a limit, and since Hexbolt adopted the mod, no intended death of Lola.

47 minutes ago, belegost said:

(...) The owner will whip the PC, however they will keep demanding the licking whenever any kind of conversation is started with them, blocking any other kind of interaction. This happens even after leaving the palace or the city entirely. Moreover the subsequent whippings will always send the player to bleedout state regardless of their HP pool (...)

Again, something is very wrong with your setup. The whip does one or two points of damage, with a normal healing rate you won't even see the health bar moving.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, that's intentional. You are a slave.

You can change the wording in the MCM to that you're a woman with strong needs an not an whore, but the outcome is identical.

If you get zapped to death by refusing, something is very wrong with your setup.

When you refuse something, you should get zapped three times, before your owner gives up and forgets about this task. I'm not sure if this happens with every task, but there's a limit, and since Hexbolt adopted the mod, no intended death of Lola.

Again, something is very wrong with your setup. The whip does one or two points of damage, with a normal healing rate you won't even see the health bar moving.

I am running SL Survival along with it which lowers the general HP/Stamina/Magicka pools and damage output for females and boosts them for males and I play on Legendary difficulty. However I have not experienced any problems on initial punishments. They do work more or less as you described, except for the 1-2 points of damage part. It is much more with this setup (I would guess it gets boosted by 300% but I'm just guessing here, I don't know how this script works internally) but not enough to send a level 75 character to bleedout state.

It is the subsequent ones, after the continual denial of service that trigger this issue. Perhaps it could be looked at, perhaps not, all I am doing is sending feedback that there might be some kind of issue here. Maybe.

All the other punishments seem to be working fine with no issues - failing "I am famous" or fetch quests only produces one round of whipping each. Boot licking is constant and doesn't seem to let up unless the PC either finally relents or the game bugs out. It also appears to block any other Lola quests from triggering or updating until it is resolved.

I would still like the way out of prostitution for RP reasons. Servicing master is one thing, whoring is another and with this particular character she just won't do it. There has to be a way to play around with this. As I suggested - maybe some kind of severe punishment down the line as a price for not doing that, but I feel it should be there, instead of "do it or you will continually get zapped until the end of the game". Same with licking boots.

Edited by belegost
3 hours ago, belegost said:

I would still like the way out of prostitution for RP reasons. Servicing master is one thing, whoring is another and with this particular character she just won't do it. There has to be a way to play around with this.

Why not just turn off forced prostitution in the MCM?

6 hours ago, belegost said:

I get the idea, the owner wants the PC to whore around, but there should be an option to just outright refuse to cooperate, perhaps with severe consequences, but still.

If prostitution is enabled in the MCM, you will be forced to do it.  That's the nature of this mod.  You're forced to do things.  As a slave, you don't get to refuse.  (The original would actually kill the player character for continuing to refuse in the palace scene.  Now, it ends with whipping.)  Just as some games place a fence or cliff at the edges of the map (or simply stop you and display "You can't go there"), this mod handles out of bounds behavior by punishing Lola and then returning her to the task.  Assume that the punishment was severe enough that you don't want to keep saying no.

There's certainly a valid argument for stubbornly refusing until you get your way.  This came up in the early days of The Resubmission.  I decided against it for several reasons.

Spoiler

First, it was contrary to the way that the original mod worked.  Second, the mod is fundamentally consensual enslavement.  I've added non-consensual elements, even a non-consensual start if you're bought at the slave auction, but if Lola wanted to be a slave ruled with a strong hand, she wouldn't keep balking at being treated like one.  Unless there's a contract, she can quit at any time, just not during a task.  Third, allowing refusal makes the slave owner look weak.  Fourth, in game terms it's difficult to really punish a rebellious slave.  If the slave doesn't care about score loss, then reducing score is meaningless.  (The mod conveniently lets you link your loot share to score, if you want a reason to care, but you have to choose to set it up that way.)  Layering on restraints still doesn't actually force obedience, but it will make the game unplayable for a while, which goes against the mod's goal of letting you play Skyrim as you like while being a slave.  Better to assume that the punishment is enough to convince you that disobedience is hopeless when you realize that the owner won't back down.

The owner will whip the PC, however they will keep demanding the licking whenever any kind of conversation is started with them, blocking any other kind of interaction

That sounds like the quest for the palace event didn't terminate.  I haven't heard of this problem before.  It's probably due to the next item:

Moreover the subsequent whippings will always send the player to bleedout state regardless of their HP pool (my current character has 1050 base HP and still gets their ass whooped to oblivion by a measly cane) unless the whipping duration is set to minimum.

That's not supposed to happen.  The cane does 1 point of damage (3 points on Legendary).  Whipping should end at the time limit setting, or at 20 health.  Possibly something in your game is increasing damage enough (either damage received or damage inflicted by the owner NPC) that each strike is more than 20 points, so it would blow right past the lower health limit into death.  It's also possible that your Defeat or DAYMOYL is configured such that 20 health triggers bleedout.  You might want to look through your mods to see what could be boosting the damage of a 1-point weapon so much, but a workaround would be to set the whipping duration fairly low, so it ends on time rather than health.

4 hours ago, belegost said:

Same with licking boots.

The palace scene isn't optional, but a bit of creative thinking can minimize the humiliation.  Nothing says that Lola is licking the soles.  The part around the ankles is probably clean.  Or the scene might be for show.  The owner wants to impress the court with a well trained slave, but doesn't care if the slave actually licks the boots.  Pretending is sufficient.  Unless someone gets down there and looks, who can tell?  So Lola puts on a show without actually applying tongue to boot, and the owner is pleased.

9 hours ago, belegost said:

The owner will whip the PC, however they will keep demanding the licking whenever any kind of conversation is started with them, blocking any other kind of interaction.

I found the cause for this problem.  For the palace licking scene, the quest was not terminating if the player refuses all the way to the whipping stage.  In the original mod, you'd be killed and have to reload at that point, so I guess it didn't matter.  In the current version, you can actually avoid doing as you're told if you're willing to take a whipping and heavy score loss.

The short "trick" category of events is an exception to the general approach of forcing you to do a task.  You can get out of doing tricks, but you'll incur a large score penalty and various punishments.  I suppose the owner doesn't care enough about minor commands to force you to do them, but the bigger ones like prostitution are unavoidable (unless turned off in the mod settings).

I have a fix for the problem with the quest not ending.  I'm also working on a few other changes to the event, such as replacing the wordless blank owner response with a short reply, healing the PC a bit before any whipping so that it doesn't end too quickly, consolidating the foot licking scripts, and adding a dialog option for the palace event in which the owner will say that pretending to lick is sufficient to put on a good show as a submissive slave.

Just a general comment, but during testing I got reminded that clicking through dialog too rapidly can cause scripts to not trigger, and unfortunate things will happen.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If prostitution is enabled in the MCM, you will be forced to do it.  That's the nature of this mod.  You're forced to do things.  As a slave, you don't get to refuse.  (The original would actually kill the player character for continuing to refuse in the palace scene.  Now, it ends with whipping.)  Just as some games place a fence or cliff at the edges of the map (or simply stop you and display "You can't go there"), this mod handles out of bounds behavior by punishing Lola and then returning her to the task.  Assume that the punishment was severe enough that you don't want to keep saying no.

There's certainly a valid argument for stubbornly refusing until you get your way.  This came up in the early days of The Resubmission.  I decided against it for several reasons.

Hide contents

First, it was contrary to the way that the original mod worked.  Second, the mod is fundamentally consensual enslavement.  I've added non-consensual elements, even a non-consensual start if you're bought at the slave auction, but if Lola wanted to be a slave ruled with a strong hand, she wouldn't keep balking at being treated like one.  Unless there's a contract, she can quit at any time, just not during a task.  Third, allowing refusal makes the slave owner look weak.  Fourth, in game terms it's difficult to really punish a rebellious slave.  If the slave doesn't care about score loss, then reducing score is meaningless.  (The mod conveniently lets you link your loot share to score, if you want a reason to care, but you have to choose to set it up that way.)  Layering on restraints still doesn't actually force obedience, but it will make the game unplayable for a while, which goes against the mod's goal of letting you play Skyrim as you like while being a slave.  Better to assume that the punishment is enough to convince you that disobedience is hopeless when you realize that the owner won't back down.

That sounds like the quest for the palace event didn't terminate.  I haven't heard of this problem before.  It's probably due to the next item:

That's not supposed to happen.  The cane does 1 point of damage (3 points on Legendary).  Whipping should end at the time limit setting, or at 20 health.  Possibly something in your game is increasing damage enough (either damage received or damage inflicted by the owner NPC) that each strike is more than 20 points, so it would blow right past the lower health limit into death.  It's also possible that your Defeat or DAYMOYL is configured such that 20 health triggers bleedout.  You might want to look through your mods to see what could be boosting the damage of a 1-point weapon so much, but a workaround would be to set the whipping duration fairly low, so it ends on time rather than health.

The palace scene isn't optional, but a bit of creative thinking can minimize the humiliation.  Nothing says that Lola is licking the soles.  The part around the ankles is probably clean.  Or the scene might be for show.  The owner wants to impress the court with a well trained slave, but doesn't care if the slave actually licks the boots.  Pretending is sufficient.  Unless someone gets down there and looks, who can tell?  So Lola puts on a show without actually applying tongue to boot, and the owner is pleased.

I don't know how to neatly divide this quote as you did with mine, so I'll answer by copy/pasting relevant elements.

Well, yes but... I still wanted to have that option. I had it initially set at 5% chance and wanted to gradually increase it with time. My thinking was along the lines that she will refuse the first couple of times while the score is still low, but then will gradually accept it as both submission score and perversion in SexLabs stats grows. So you know... RP and stuff.

(...)

If you put it that way, I guess it does make sense. I understand that implementing it is probably very difficult or downright impossible, however it would be be cool if such an outcome was possible within the mechanics.

That sounds like the quest for the palace event didn't terminate.  I haven't heard of this problem before. 

I presume it was a combination of several factors. Let me walk you through how exactly I got into this situation, maybe it'll be insightful for eventual future debugging:

As a preface: I am using NFF as follower framework.

I was doing a Civil War questline and had "Message to Whiterun" in progress. Upon arriving in front of Whiterun gates, "Run Lola, Run" triggered and I decided at this point to to let it expire naturally. I left the owner right there and went to Dragonsreach, delivered the message, yadda, yadda. In the meantime RLR expired, so once I got next Civil War quest, after all the cutscenes played out, I teleported the owner inside Dragonsreach via NFF, got zapped as expected, and told him to resume following via dialogue. On the way out got force greeted with the licking request. Refused 3 times via dialogue and got whipped as usual. Waited for the health to regenerate and made a hard save at this point. Initiated dialogue again for some unrelated reason, but the only interaction from the owner at this point was "Last warning Lola". Refused again and it immediately triggered whipping scene with the result of sending Lola to bleedout, waking up in Temple of Kyraneth in bugged out state under the floor (this is DAYMOYL bug that happens occasionally, nothing related to your mod), so I had to reload.

After reloading starting a conversation with the owner resulted in "Last warning Lola" again and whipping, but this time I managed to take health potion before health dropped enough to send Lola to bleedout. I lowered whipping time to minimum in MCM to avoid bleedout and experimented some more but kept getting the same request no matter where I went and how many times I refused, each time with bleedout and fade to black if I let it progress without any intervention. The whole thing only got back to normal after I finally got tired of it and agreed to the request.

EDIT:

I see you've already found the problem as I was typing this.

Edited by belegost
30 minutes ago, belegost said:

I don't know how to neatly divide this quote as you did with mine

There's a trick to it.  Use the mouse to highlight the part you want to quote, then hover the pointer over that text and you should get a "Quote selection" option.  If you're going to quote more than one selection, press Enter a few times after each one to leave yourself room to type.

Well, yes but... I still wanted to have that option. I had it initially set at 5% chance and wanted to gradually increase it with time. My thinking was along the lines that she will refuse the first couple of times while the score is still low, but then will gradually accept it as both submission score and perversion in SexLabs stats grows. So you know... RP and stuff.

Roleplaying is a very important part of the mod.  For now, I suggest manually enabling prostitution when you pass a score threshold, and/or starting the client quota at minimum and gradually increasing it as Lola becomes accustomed to such things.

The mod won't start prostitution until score 20, when Lola is deemed to have completed basic slave training.  No promises, but I'll look into making that threshold configurable for prostitution, which would save you from having to manually enable it.  I try to balance configurability against having the MCM become too cluttered and overwhelming, but prostitution is a major event, and conceivably some players might lean the other way and not want any lower score limit on prostitution.

Let me walk you through how exactly I got into this situation, maybe it'll be insightful for eventual future debugging:

Thank you for that.  I'd already located the problem, but if I hadn't, this level of detail is very useful.

Edited by HexBolt8
23 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Roleplaying is a very important part of the mod.  For now, I suggest manually enabling prostitution when you pass a score threshold, and/or starting the client quota at minimum and gradually increasing it as Lola becomes accustomed to such things.

Usually getting into Submissive Lola is consensual and it has been so with my other characters, but with this one in particular... she actually got sent out to SS++ via Skooma Whore overdose blackout (I had no idea this was even possible) and got bought out by Frea with a 30 day contract (I had it set at random and rolled the longest possible) so I decided that she'll be as stubborn and rebelious as possible whenever possible. I actually had the contract transferred via MCM to another follower very quickly, as being enslaved by Frea didn't sit well with me. It just didn't seem to fit her overall good personality and I got this weird disconnect between her normal follower behaviour and her slave owner behaviour.

Now, the current owner... he's a 3m tall custom ork follower from JK's Sky Haven Temple overhaul. And he's definitely getting shanked as soon as the contract expires. Nobody enslaves Harbringer of the Companions, Arch-Mage, Destroyer of Dark Brotherhood, Vanquisher of Alduin and Killer of Miraak and lives.

Edited by belegost

Hi,

I was playing with Shout like a virgin, and I decided to try the cart.  Thought it would be a delivery or something.  Not just a ride in out of town.  You should add something similar,  but with a destination.  Let say the player has some quest in another town, or he intend to go there using the map, or, what ever can permit the continuation of a quest.   Well I was thinking, it would be great if a cart was summon (conjured) and the player, (not the owner ?) was pulling the cart was the master was whipping the player occasionally to go faster.  

Just an idea to make a better use of the slave.

Example: Owner and me are in Windhelm.  Owner receive a letter that her pet is requested to perform in Markarth.  Lola is lead to the stable, attached to a cart and she run to Markarth whipped by the owner.   Could be another passenger too, or the owner drink during the ride  (she is not driving... right ?)

Just an idea like that, hope you'll like it.

I've finished working on the palace foot licking event.  In addition to the fixes, there's a new dialog option to ask if you really have to use your tongue.  If your character is very submissive and wouldn't ask such a question, then obviously don't use it.  But if you do, it will unlock a Pretend Lick option.  From then on, you can choose between licking, pretend licking, or defiance.  Pretend licking has half the normal score reward, and it is not available if you volunteer to clean your owner's shoes (rather than being told to).  Unlocking pretend licking does not prevent you from doing the normal licking; you just have a choice.

Whether you choose the pretend option or not, the palace scene now counts as a public humiliation event.  There's already a mod setting for humiliation, and the I Am Famous foot licking (as well as other things) already uses it.  I simply added humiliation to the palace event.

The changes will be available with the next update.

10 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

I was playing with Shout like a virgin, and I decided to try the cart.  Thought it would be a delivery or something.  Not just a ride in out of town.  You should add something similar,  but with a destination.

Rather than reinvent the (cart) wheel, my plan is to make use of SLUTS (both Redux and Resume), as a soft dependence if it's installed.  As with any major event that can sidetrack your game, it would optional in the MCM.  I'd actually researched how to work with both SLUTS versions just before a confluence of events completely derailed my work on new content.  I still have my notes, and SLUTS is at the top of my list for new content.  It will come after the next update, which is basically fixing and enhancing some existing features.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I've finished working on the palace foot licking event.  In addition to the fixes, there's a new dialog option to ask if you really have to use your tongue.  If your character is very submissive and wouldn't ask such a question, then obviously don't use it.  But if you do, it will unlock a Pretend Lick option.  From then on, you can choose between licking, pretend licking, or defiance.  Pretend licking has half the normal score reward, and it is not available if you volunteer to clean your owner's shoes (rather than being told to).  Unlocking pretend licking does not prevent you from doing the normal licking; you just have a choice.

Whether you choose the pretend option or not, the palace scene now counts as a public humiliation event.  There's already a mod setting for humiliation, and the I Am Famous foot licking (as well as other things) already uses it.  I simply added humiliation to the palace event.

The changes will be available with the next update.

Thanks, much appreciated.

I've also noticed there seems to be an issue with character scaling for whipping animations, at least on my setup. If you have "even actors height" option turned on in SexLabs the actors will scale down/up to average for the duration of animation, then will be scaled back up once it finishes. This is true for all animations except the whipping animation from Lola. The owner gets scaled down for whipping (doesn't make sense but I guess it's a global tag for all animations so whatever, and I had to make him scale else all sex animations looked weird) but once the whipping finishes he doesn't revert back to his normal size, unless on save/reload. This is not normally noticeable for regular characters, but this one is particularly tall, so it becomes immediately obvious.

Might be problem specific to this particular actor or might be more general.

Edited by belegost

So I have the sLOLA quest running, and I have the "Pimp My Adventurer" quest active. I was throwing a huge tantrum about it since it conflicted with my own intentions, so my PC travelled outside of civilized areas to go gather alchemy ingredients instead. After "accidentally" setting the sLOLA mistress on fire while she fought a troll, there was a huge argument and my PC repeatedly attempted to fistfight the sLOLA mistress. My PC was consequently bound, stripped and severely debuffed. Inevitably, I was beaten by the first road-travelling bandit that showed up, the post-defeat outcome was SD+ slavery.

I suspended all sLOLA events in the MCM to let SD+ run. However the "Pimp My Adventurer" keeps giving electric shocks to my PC. The sLOLA mistress is suffering from SD+ slavery along with the PC, so she shouldn't be able to do anything except get raped by bandits. I get that she'd be brutally pissed off at this point and want to punish the PC, but she should also be completely powerless and unable to give electric shocks.

So how can I safely suspend or stop the "Pimp My Adventurer" quest? Can I use the setstage console command, or would that break something?

Whenever I try sLOLA it goes great, until the sLOLA mistress wants something that I consider contemptibly stupid and then it turns into a clusterfuck, every time LOL.

Edited by Corsec
5 hours ago, Corsec said:

So how can I safely suspend or stop the "Pimp My Adventurer" quest?

"SetStage vkjPimpedBasic 15", then "SetStage vkjPimpedBasic 20"

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

I suspended all sLOLA events in the MCM to let SD+ run. However the "Pimp My Adventurer" keeps giving electric shocks to my PC.

That's a bug.  I'll fix it for the next update.

5 hours ago, belegost said:

If you have "even actors height" option turned on in SexLabs the actors will scale down/up to average for the duration of animation, then will be scaled back up once it finishes. This is true for all animations except the whipping animation from Lola.

ZAP whipping doesn't use SexLab.  I'm not aware of a solution for the actor scaling, other than setting it with the console every time.

Edit:  Apparently, the ZAP whipping scaling only changes the actor's size if the player has altered the scale with the console.  If you'd set the scale in the follower mod (assuming you didn't choose a vanilla follower), you wouldn't see a change, since that's setting the base scale.  I recommend that approach (obviously too late for your current follower).  I just tested whipping with manually scaling the owner to 1.5 (really big!).  It turns out that this mod had a convenient place to reset the owner's scale, if you don't mind a size change for a second or so while the owner equips the cane.  That change will be in the next update.

Edited by HexBolt8