On 6/22/2021 at 7:48 AM, HexBolt8 said:

To set expectations, I'll address these in reverse order.  The mod event is "to update spanking status".  It doesn't play STA sounds.  The event just updates your character's STA masochism status, so you get some "credit" for Sub Lola spankings as if your character had been spanked by STA.  The event isn't used for whipping.

You no doubt saw that Monoman1 had edited the linked comment to say "Beta moved to the mod features blog page."  Blog pages on this site are their own separate thing.  While you're looking at that comment, place the cursor over either Monoman1's name or avatar.  Select "Find Content".  On the left side of the content page, select Blog Entries.  Conveniently, there's only one at this time, the aforementioned Mod Features.  Search the blog page for "Spank That Ass".  The current beta is 4.8.

So I found it, 2 questions: 1 is it SE compatible, 2 will the overlays from STA be applied to my character after being spanked by my follower during Submissive Lola? Basically I'm wanting to know how to make my character's bottom and breasts show as being spanked by this mod, as STA has those overlays and so far I haven't seen any updates to the characters appearance after being spanked at all... Only updates are whip marks from being whipped, but nothing from being spanked, kinda takes away from the whole experience especially when the follower makes a comment about a sore ass and your ass looks normal. Which I am abit curious as to where the whip marks come from because they look different from the ones applied via SD+ and PAHE.

Edited by Martok73
1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

1 is it SE compatible, 2 will the overlays from STA be applied to my character after being spanked by my follower during Submissive Lola?

1.  I don't know; you'll have to check with its author.

2.  The mod event is supposed to do that.  I'm not using STA in my game, so I can't say much else about it.

3 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

1.  I don't know; you'll have to check with its author.

2.  The mod event is supposed to do that.  I'm not using STA in my game, so I can't say much else about it.

That blog post where I got the beta, is that also the author of the mod?

2 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

That blog post where I got the beta, is that also the author of the mod?

@Monoman1 only offers Spank That Ass for LE. The current beta version of Spank That Ass is 4.8.

@nomkaz converted Spank That Ass to SE. Available here. The converted version is 4.5.

If you want version 4.8 on SE, you can convert Spank That Ass yourself.

Spank That Ass has animations that must be converted, and it also has meshes that should be run through SSE NIF Optimizer.

30 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

@Monoman1 only offers Spank That Ass for LE. The current beta version of Spank That Ass is 4.8.

@nomkaz converted Spank That Ass to SE. Available here. The converted version is 4.5.

If you want version 4.8 on SE, you can convert Spank That Ass yourself.

Spank That Ass has animations that must be converted, and it also has meshes that should be run through SSE NIF Optimizer.

I already have the 4.5 SE version and it doesn't recognize anything from this mod so no overlays. It does work fine except for that tho. As to converting 4.8 myself, I have no idea how to even begin to attempt that myself, and honestly after having 3 strokes I don't think I have the mental capacity anymore to even understand a guide or video on the subject either. I read somewhere on here that @nomkaz isn't doing SE Conversions anymore I think, so I don't know if anyone else is going to pick it up. I would honestly love to have access to that particular feature of this mod so that when my character gets a spanking from her follower her butt turns red, would add to the "experience". Sadly without someone else converting the beta for me I'll be missing out on that part. If I was younger and had not had disabling strokes I would happily attempt the conversion myself, but I have learned my own limitations after those events. Thank you for the reply.

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

I already have the 4.5 SE version and it doesn't recognize anything from this mod so no overlays. It does work fine except for that tho. As to converting 4.8 myself, I have no idea how to even begin to attempt that myself, and honestly after having 3 strokes I don't think I have the mental capacity anymore to even understand a guide or video on the subject either. I read somewhere on here that @nomkaz isn't doing SE Conversions anymore I think, so I don't know if anyone else is going to pick it up. I would honestly love to have access to that particular feature of this mod so that when my character gets a spanking from her follower her butt turns red, would add to the "experience". Sadly without someone else converting the beta for me I'll be missing out on that part. If I was younger and had not had disabling strokes I would happily attempt the conversion myself, but I have learned my own limitations after those events. Thank you for the reply.

shoot me the link for the new beta and i'll try to get perms to upload. message me a copy, and I'll convert it for your personal use.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:49 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Whipping is actually handled by Zaz; this mod just sets that event up.  The whipping is technically an attack.  Some combats mods, notably Ultimate Combat, prevent it from working.  You might have to work backwards in a new game, starting with a minimal mod set and adding mods back until you find the conflict.

Hmm, DCL 8.5 seems to be the conflict. Not upgrading to 9.1 until the DD5 filter preserves animation tags, so it m ight be a bit.

EDIT: Checked overwrites, and apparently i've got a few files that are overwriting the ZAP scripts. Going to poke it with a stick and see if i can fix my issues.

Edited by Deadly Kitten

I'm in the process of creating a VASynth voice pack for current version 2.0.38 of this mod. Currently processing lip files in Creation Kit. If all goes well I should be able to upload and release this within the next day or so. I've included some samples.

The following voices are included:

Spoiler

DLC1MaleUniqueIsran
 DLC2MaleDarkElfCommoner
 DLC2MaleDarkElfCynical
 MaleArgonian
 MaleBrute
 MaleCommoner
 MaleCommonerAccented
 MaleCondescending
 MaleCoward
 MaleDarkElf
 MaleElfHaughty
 MaleEvenToned
 MaleGuard
 MaleKhajiit
 MaleNord
 MaleNordCommander
 MaleOldGrumpy
 MaleOldKindly
 MaleOrc
 MaleSlyCynical
 MaleUniqueArngeir
 MaleUniqueEsbern
 MaleUniqueKodlakWhitemane
 MaleUniqueTullius
 MaleUniqueUlfric
 MaleYoungEager
 MaleBandit
 MaleEvenTonedAccented
 MaleDrunk

FemaleUniqueDelphine
 FemaleArgonian
 FemaleCommander
 FemaleCondescending
 FemaleDarkElf
 FemaleElfHaughty
 FemaleEvenToned
 FemaleKhajiit
 FemaleNord
 FemaleOrc
 FemaleSultry
 FemaleYoungEager
 DLC2FemaleUniqueFrea
 FemaleUniqueKarliah
 FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine
 DLC1SeranaVoice
 FemaleUniqueVex

These voices are specifically excluded due to legacy vocoders being used. They may be updated to be available depending on the author of VASynth (DanRuta):

Spoiler

Astrid / Valerica

MaleSoldier

FemaleCommoner

FemaleShrill

FemaleDarkElfCommoner

FemaleOldGrumpy

FemaleOldKindly

Maven

MercerFrey

MaleArgonian_IdleComments.wav MaleBrute_MQTellPet.wav MaleEvenTonedAccented_PimpedDialog.wav FemaleSultry_ContractForGold.wav FemaleOrc_StrongHandIn.wav FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine_MQTellMean.wav

Edited by executaball
5 hours ago, executaball said:

I'm in the process of creating a VASynth voice pack for current version 2.0.38 of this mod.

@Roggvir has already worked on creating voice files for this mod.  Have you coordinated with him, so that you're not duplicating his work?

Edited by HexBolt8
7 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

@Roggvir has already worked on creating voice files for this mod.  Have you coordinated with him, so that you're not duplicating his work?

Roggvir is manually going through and adjusting voices I believe. So that process will take a much longer time and be potentially voice by voice. But will be higher quality in general than mine. 

I'm just looking to get an voice pack out with most of the voices right now. When Roggvir releases his work that can also be a higher quality more polished alternative. 

I've recently got my new GPU with 24G vram as well so with my process I may be able to keep up with each mod update within a few days of release.

For perspective I currently have 17GB of rendered audio across 102,801 files. (Final packaged voices will be much smaller with compression, I expect 2-3GB?)

But yeah since I'm not individually adjusting the voices our work is fundamentally different I think.

After playing around with this, it''s pretty close in concept to a mod was wanting. Is there a mod similar to this but its a random npc (either a citizen or member of various factions) that could buy the player at the Simple Slavery auction? Overall this mod sounds so close to what I was wanting.

5 hours ago, bigglebojiggle said:

Is there a mod similar to this but its a random npc (either a citizen or member of various factions) that could buy the player at the Simple Slavery auction?

None that I'm personally familiar with, other than SD+, though that's a somewhat different experience.  This type of mod usually requires that the master be a potential follower, which greatly reduces the pool of eligible masters.

My xVASynth voice pack for SubmissiveLolaResubmission v2.0.38 is complete and uploaded. You can go to the above post for more information and download. Versions for SE and LE are available. Please use the included google forms link to submit any incorrect pronunciation for correction next update. 

There are ~102,800 voice lines in the pack, across the following 47 voices:

Spoiler

DLC1MaleUniqueIsran
 DLC2MaleDarkElfCommoner
 DLC2MaleDarkElfCynical
 MaleArgonian
 MaleBrute
 MaleCommoner
 MaleCommonerAccented
 MaleCondescending
 MaleCoward
 MaleDarkElf
 MaleElfHaughty
 MaleEvenToned
 MaleGuard
 MaleKhajiit
 MaleNord
 MaleNordCommander
 MaleOldGrumpy
 MaleOldKindly
 MaleOrc
 MaleSlyCynical
 MaleUniqueArngeir
 MaleUniqueEsbern
 MaleUniqueKodlakWhitemane
 MaleUniqueTullius
 MaleUniqueUlfric
 MaleYoungEager
 MaleBandit
 MaleEvenTonedAccented
 MaleDrunk

FemaleUniqueDelphine
 FemaleArgonian
 FemaleCommander
 FemaleCondescending
 FemaleDarkElf
 FemaleElfHaughty
 FemaleEvenToned
 FemaleKhajiit
 FemaleNord
 FemaleOrc
 FemaleSultry
 FemaleYoungEager
 DLC2FemaleUniqueFrea
 FemaleUniqueKarliah
 FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine
 DLC1SeranaVoice
 FemaleUniqueVex

The BSA(s) size is 3.5GB and archived at 3.2GB for download on mega.nz

Edited by executaball
9 hours ago, Lenore said:

Sexlab Survival pairs you with a random follower if you have the option set.

Devious Followers Continued has a feature like that called "Forced Start" in its MCM. If you are wearing a devious devices collar and you have low willpower, then a city guard will accuse you of being a slave, lock you in handcuffs, tell you to go to your master, and follow you around until you acquire a devious follower.

But I don't think that Sexlab Survival has a feature like that.

11 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Devious Followers Continued has a feature like that called "Forced Start" in its MCM. If you are wearing a devious devices collar and you have low willpower, then a city guard will accuse you of being a slave, lock you in handcuffs, tell you to go to your master, and follow you around until you acquire a devious follower.

But I don't think that Sexlab Survival has a feature like that.

No it doesn't do 'all' that, it just pairs you with a follower if you have that set in options. 

For the last 7 days in a row, Mistress has asked Lola to bring her 360 gold by 8 PM. It's supposed to go up 10% per day but it's not doing so. Also, is it supposed to happen EVERY day?

Lola works hard and feels like she can pay even more but she's caught in a rut.

13 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

It's supposed to go up 10% per day but it's not doing so.

It's a self-adjusting formula.  It's not supposed to drive you into poverty.  If you don't have much gold, the amount won't increase.

14 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Also, is it supposed to happen EVERY day?

Typically, yes.

15 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Lola works hard and feels like she can pay even more but she's caught in a rut.

Why not use the MCM to increase the amount?

If you want monetary pressure, a more subtle form (in comparison to Adventuring Slave) is to enable owner expenses, set a poverty threshold, and enable forced prostitution plus forced return to town when the owner feels poor.  This one can sneak up on you, if you have a period when you're mostly exploring but not looting much. 

I've was mucking about with YPS Immersive Fashion recently, and I got to thinking whether it was possible to (soft, non-dependency-like) integrate it a bit in to SubLola for those who have it. Something like having the master occasionally commenting on Lola's level of appearance ("you're taking well care of yourself"/ "why are you looking so sloppy Lola?" etc). At higher submission scores, the master could expect a minimum level of fashion and if Lola isn't presentable she could get a punishment whipping.

In fact, I think it'd be a good addition to the various responses to "may I be of service, Master?"  Something like "here, let me have a look at you" and  then rendering judgement.

I don't know how many people use YPS, but for those who do I think it has the potential to really add a lot of impact for a (what I think is a) relatively small amount of implementation work.

But if it's inconvenient or doesn't fit with the direction you want to take the mod that's cool... but doesn't hurt to ask, right? :)

Edited by Anunya
36 minutes ago, Anunya said:

I've was mucking about with YPS Immersive Fashion recently, and I got to thinking whether it was possible to (soft, non-dependency-like) integrate it a bit in to SubLola for those who have it.

It never hurts to ask.  ?  YPS has come up before.  I don't use it, but at one point I spent a day looking at it, and concluded that it doesn't really interest me, and integrating with it in any meaningful way would be a lot of work.  It does have an API, but to really use it a mod would have to make YPS a hard requirement, or build a lot of YPS-specific knowledge into the mod.  Neither of those is a good fit.

Just now, HexBolt8 said:

It never hurts to ask.  ?  YPS has come up before.  I don't use it, but at one point I spent a day looking at it, and concluded that it doesn't really interest me, and integrating with it in any meaningful way would be a lot of work.  It does have an API, but to really use it a mod would have to make YPS a hard requirement, or build a lot of YPS-specific knowledge into the mod.  Neither of those is a good fit.

Fair! :D

I just want someone to tell my character to make herself pretty. Her doing it for herself doesn't quite scratch the same itch, you know? But I understand that it's not going to be a SubLola master, and that's cool :)

15 hours ago, Anunya said:

Fair! :D

I just want someone to tell my character to make herself pretty. Her doing it for herself doesn't quite scratch the same itch, you know? But I understand that it's not going to be a SubLola master, and that's cool :)

Maybe this could be done with like, an opt-in event where your SubLola owner tells you to make yourself pretty, but leaves the roleplaying of that to you? So if you have no mods for that, you could just get new clothes, jewelry for your character, and people with YPS can use YPS? No need for integrating anything that way, and players would have a great deal of freedom in choosing what they want to do :)