7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

No.  Skyrim doesn't allow NPC dialog to be customized.  I assume that it's because all dialog in official content is voiced.  I'm hoping that we won't lose variable player character dialog in TES6. 

Aw, that's unfortunate! Yeah I hope TES6 isn't a train wreck like BGS recent output.

3 hours ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

I personally found that Marcurio works pretty well in that regard. The guy oozes arrogance, and he has enough magical knowledge and skill to make some of the stuff he does seem plausible. 

I found almost the opposite works as well. I've decided to try Mjoll the Lioness as a caring owner. People talk about how she helps people around Riften and maybe after adventuring for a while Mjoll "helps the player find their true self." She comes across as a thankful friend helping encourage their friend to embrace their heart's desire, with a firm hand if necessary. More like both an angel and a devil on your character's shoulder at the same time.

23 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

The thing is I dont get the dialogue option of selling myself when talking to npc's like I used to get.

Perhaps that was from another mod.  Whoring through Sub Lola is only available when its "Pimp My Adventurer" quest is active.  When it is, if you're not using Radiant Prostitution your client approach line is "Hey baby, looking for a good time?"

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Perhaps that was from another mod.  Whoring through Sub Lola is only available when its "Pimp My Adventurer" quest is active.  When it is, if you're not using Radiant Prostitution your client approach line is "Hey baby, looking for a good time?"

That is so strange. I could swear I had that line in the dialogue outside that quest. Maybe it was in the 1.1 version of the mod? I only just started to use sub lola, and the 1.1 was the first version I used and that line, "hey baby..." was new to me. As I said, strange. Anyway, thank you for the fast reply. I think I really like this mod. As I said, I just started this mod so Im looking forward to explore it. Again, thank you.

43 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

One more thing I discovered. How do I dance now? Before there was a way for me to just start dancing. For example in an inn and people would gather and clap and give me some coins now and then. What happend with that?

Maybe you are talking about this mod. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100826

This mod does not have pay to dance feature as of yet.

59 minutes ago, darktej said:

Maybe you are talking about this mod. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100826

This mod does not have pay to dance feature as of yet.

No, thats not it. Im positive I got that function from Sub Lola mod (some version of it) Thanks for the suggestion though.

Edit: I made a stupid mistake, lol. The functions Iv been talking about is from TDF Prostitution mod "facepalm" ? Lets nevermind me. Move along, nothing to see here, move along.

40 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

Im positive I got that function from Sub Lola mod (some version of it)

You might be positive, but I don't think you're right.  ?  It's not from any "Resubmission" version of Sub Lola, nor was it in the original version.  I don't think Kalmah's extension adds it.  That leaves the old SE Beta version (it's probably not there either).

is there a way to make this mod compatible with paradise halls and HSH so that you can have your mistress look at slaves being trained by you or free npcs that she/he'll want to turn into another lola? some forced sex with your slave sister or being punished whenever she/he does something wrong would be a lovely addition too

also for me i've gotten the name tag and still haven't had the option of renegotiating the contract, so i'm going to try resetting the mod and get punished by having dialogue cut off and have my score lower and get shocked.

46 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

is there a way to make this mod compatible with paradise halls and HSH

This mod doesn't interact with those.

46 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

haven't had the option of renegotiating the contract

As long as you're not in "kept" status, you can ask for a longer contract at any time if your score is at least 20:  "I want something to keep me from asking to be freed."

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod doesn't interact with those.

As long as you're not in "kept" status, you can ask for a longer contract at any time if your score is at least 20:  "I want something to keep me from asking to be freed."

i meant to write that use paradise halls and HSH in your mod, just caught that just now and i'll figure out the other part later

8 minutes ago, darktej said:

Is the "Share all gold" feature bugged ? Cause the income given by the owner is also being shared with the owner.

That's not supposed to happen, but I think I see why it is.  I'll have that fixed for the next update.  Thank you for reporting the problem.

On 2/23/2021 at 5:44 AM, thenintendobox said:

having issue with mod not allowing me to reeqiup my collar if it ever gets removed via event

Yup, it happens to me for every play through. But this usually happens before starting the quest. What I mean is I can equip the devious collar and "Lock it on" and remains locked on before reading the submissive lola book. After reading and trying to get the quest strong hand, it always fails. The collar somehow fails to be locked and you can unequip it. But the visual is different. It shows you wearing the collar and you won't be able to change collars. So frustrating. It took me a while but I finally found the solution.

The solution I found to work for me is to get the mod "Devious Device Equip". Just use the mod to equip the collar and wait until it finishes. Check it by clicking on the collar. It should be locked on and It should allow the quest to pass now. I've had to do this for 2 playthroughs now and it works every time.

Try to use this method and if it works for you then please let us know. (Maybe it only works for me?)

7 hours ago, Shion11 said:

is there a way to make this mod compatible with paradise halls and HSH so that you can have your mistress look at slaves being trained by you

I've asked this a looong time ago, reacting to Mistress' comment about training a bandit as sex slave instead of just killing them off.

The answer was along the lines of 'that doesn't fit in.' PAH is about being a slaver, forcing your victims into submisson and training them in several disciplines.  Being a slave yourself doesn't really fit into the image of enslaving others.

Having your owner be that slaver, only handling you the menial task of training the others might be possible, but you'd need to do most of that in your head. How would your owner react if one of your slaves went missing (again)? That would need at least some interface, but PAH is HUGE with a heavy script load, and doing weird things to the base template of the captured npcs. (* at least that's how I understood that, and I often found naked bandits who looked jus like one of my slaves)

I'd be happy, too, if some script wizzard would write some patch/interface to have PAH and SLtR combined, but who with those abilities would rather spend his effort on someone else's mod instead of creating his own? I definitely won't, CK's tutorial quest took me two days and sucked away any wish to ever do my own mods.

8 hours ago, Shion11 said:

...npcs that she/he'll want to turn into another lola?

There is no other Lola, and as you've already gotten the 100-score special event, you should know why. It's a D/s love relationship, not somehing you can have with just anybody.

8 hours ago, Shion11 said:

some forced sex with your slave sister or being punished whenever she/he does something wrong would be a lovely addition too

Yes, that would be nice. As far as I understood HexBolt8, that's something in the back of his head, but quite at the bottom of his to-do-list.☕

Well, I'm 90% sure this mod's been draining my frame rates as I disabled my follower(Mistress) the framerate jumped back to round 70 at once, I enable her it went down to 20....

Am I the only one who occasionally experiences this issue? I won't remove it from my mod list so pls someone help me T_T

@HexBolt8  please help T_T

PS, I highly doubt it's the 'keep naked' function, but mistress won't cancel the order of remaining naked so I can't ensure.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You might be positive, but I don't think you're right.  ?  It's not from any "Resubmission" version of Sub Lola, nor was it in the original version.  I don't think Kalmah's extension adds it.  That leaves the old SE Beta version (it's probably not there either).

Its quite embarrasing actually, lol. Iv just installed Sub Lola earlier this week and on a whim, I installed TDF Prostitution mod and somehow I mixed the functions of TDF with Sub Lola in my head. Then, quite drunk one night, I did something stupid and wrecked my Skyrim install and had to rebuild it, and I forgot all about the TDF mod. So when I didnt find those functions I was just baffeled. Then I checked my download folder and there I found the TDF mod and I thought, what the hell is that? I looked it up and it dawned on me. (Slowly putting my face in my hands) So, thank you for your patience. It was all a misunderstanding on my part. 

5 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Well, I'm 90% sure this mod's been draining my frame rates as I disabled my follower(Mistress) the framerate jumped back to round 70 at once, I enable her it went down to 20....

Am I the only one who occasionally experiences this issue? I won't remove it from my mod list so pls someone help me T_T

Do you have Sexlab Survival as well? That mod is quite intensive.