22 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Perhaps that was from another mod.  Whoring through Sub Lola is only available when its "Pimp My Adventurer" quest is active.  When it is, if you're not using Radiant Prostitution your client approach line is "Hey baby, looking for a good time?"

How do I complete the quest if I am using Radiant? From some of the other posts I've read, I must use the Radiant dialogue options? I tried it on a new game where I had not registered with a bartender yet, so I didn't try that option. I did try the Solicitation options provided by Devious Cursed Loot (I think) - that did not seem to raise my number of clients in the Lola quest.

P.S. I just installed your mod the other day, and so far it has been really fun! Nice work and many thanks!

1 hour ago, mattardo said:

How do I complete the quest if I am using Radiant? From some of the other posts I've read, I must use the Radiant dialogue options? I tried it on a new game where I had not registered with a bartender yet, so I didn't try that option. I did try the Solicitation options provided by Devious Cursed Loot (I think) - that did not seem to raise my number of clients in the Lola quest.

P.S. I just installed your mod the other day, and so far it has been really fun! Nice work and many thanks!

So, to my understanding, the mod spots that you have RP installed. Instead of triggering the SL prostitution event, the owner will tell you to go see the innkeeper and start the prostitution with them. Then when you have served as many customers as the owner wants, you first to back to the innkeeper and tell them you're "done for now" and then back to the owner and tell them you "finished the prostitution event. The owner gets their money from the innkeeper "off screen" so to speak, so you don't need to give them any money. 

@HexBolt8Hey there. I don't know whether this is on my end. Whenever I import settings and start the slavery... the Master/Mistress dialog does not appear in the dialog menu. And the Owner's name will be displayed as "[.....]" in the journal. but if I start the mod normally i.e. without importing settings...it works fine.

44 minutes ago, darktej said:

@HexBolt8Hey there. I don't know whether this is on my end. Whenever I import settings and start the slavery... the Master/Mistress dialog does not appear in the dialog menu. And the Owner's name will be displayed as "[.....]" in the journal. but if I start the mod normally i.e. without importing settings...it works fine.

That did work fine for me, so asking daft questions: Did you export the settings at the right time, or when it was empty? I for my part would love to have some "Are you sure, Mister Fatfinger? This will overwrite your current setting, which look fine, stoopid." popup before actually ruining my good save. The wording might be a tad different, though ?

43 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

That did work fine for me, so asking daft questions: Did you export the settings at the right time, or when it was empty? I for my part would love to have some "Are you sure, Mister Fatfinger? This will overwrite your current setting, which look fine, stoopid." popup before actually ruining my good save. The wording might be a tad different, though ?

Before starting the enslavement process...I had imported the settings. What I had done was

1. Import settings

2. Start the quest

3. ask the follower or the follower asks my PC

4. They collar my PC

Once all that is done...the Master/Mistress dialog in the dialog window does not appear. None of the Mods functions work. 

But this does not happen when I do not import the settings and steps 2-4 happen...the mod's functions work as intended (for the most part).

12 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Well, I'm 90% sure this mod's been draining my frame rates as I disabled my follower(Mistress) the framerate jumped back to round 70 at once, I enable her it went down to 20.

Did you mean that literally, that you're "disabling" the "follower"?  If so, the framerate problem is probably from the follower, especially if the follower has highly detailed face, hair, or skin, or the follower's clothing uses very large textures.

2 hours ago, darktej said:

Whenever I import settings and start the slavery... the Master/Mistress dialog does not appear in the dialog menu. And the Owner's name will be displayed as "[.....]" in the journal.

After some investigation, I found that importing the owner title before enslavement starts will do that.  I apologize for the trouble, but you'll have to load a save from before that point.  If you import after enslavement, it's fine.

The owner title can't be set prior to enslavement because the main quest isn't running, and you don't have an owner yet.  Setting a quest alias on a quest that hasn't started yet is causing the problem that you saw.  I will add a message to inform players that the import process will skip loading the title, if the player does that early.  Players will have to import again after enslavement (or just go set that one value).

Because this bug messes up the game, I'll publish an update right away.  I don't have any other new content (real life has kept me away from modding this week), but I don't want anyone else to have this problem.  Thank you for reporting it.

11 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Well, I'm 90% sure this mod's been draining my frame rates as I disabled my follower(Mistress) the framerate jumped back to round 70 at once, I enable her it went down to 20....

Do you mean by "disable" deactivate SLtR or the follower actor via console?

So far SLtR didn't even scratch the fps on my rather extensive setup (LE).

Unless you have some rather unique conflict in your LO with SLtR I think there might be other reasons:

> Your follower comes with standalone skeleton and causes the fps drop as soon as you are close or look at her

> fps drop from custom HD texture on that follower

> fps drop from HD armor or bad mesh (?)

framerate back to 70 is also odd, you could try and force fps to max 60

also there are different kinds of fps effects:

> fps jumps up for a short moment, often accompanied by a short freeze or multiple short freezes => too many scripts or bugged scripts or suspended stacks

> fps drops and stays low in certain areas, stuttering => graphic issue, too much clutter for example or light sources or HD textures

> fps drops near followers or certain objects => skeleton issue or mesh issue(?)

What would be interesting to know:

> what follower you use there?

> does the fps also drop near that follower unrelated to SLtR?

> LO

Also you might just run out of memory? Do you use any memory fixes if you use Skyrim LE? (I admit that would rather cause a CTD than fps drop)

Hope that gives some inspiration for the bug hunt.

21 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

After some investigation, I found that importing the owner title before enslavement starts will do that.  I apologize for the trouble, but you'll have to load a save from before that point.  If you import after enslavement, it's fine.

The owner title can't be set prior to enslavement because the main quest isn't running.  Setting a quest alias on a quest that hasn't started yet is causing the problem that you saw.  I will add a message to inform players that the import process will skip loading the title, if the player does that early.  Players will have to import again after enslavement (or just go set that one value).

Because this bug messes up the game, I'll publish an update right away.  I don't have any other new content (real life has kept me away from modding this week), but I don't want anyone else to have this problem.  Thank you for reporting it.

Oh ok. No problem ...thanks for the reply. Will keep it in mind. I understand... RL takes priority..you have done an amazing  job with the mod and the constant updates. hopefully things are alright in your end.

Version 2.0.26

Fixed:  The setting for the owner's title cannot be imported prior to enslavement without causing problems.  The import process will now skip that setting if you import before enslavement.  You'll have to import again afterwards, or set the title on the MCM System page.

Fixed:  "Share all gold" was unintentionally sharing your allowance payment.

New (for modders):  When you successfully offer sex to your owner through this mod's dialog, it will send a "PlayerOfferedSexToMaster" mod event, to tell mods that you've done so if they require that you offer sex periodically.  It also listens for this event.  Right now, only this mod sends and receives the event, but it's a start.  Details on the mod description page.

I goofed up on the 2.0.25 update (I got distracted and didn't load the new scripts).  Sorry about that.  It's been that kind of week.  To avoid confusion for those who already downloaded it, I've fixed the update and posted it as 2.0.26.  I'm going to pretend that 2.0.25 never happened. 

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

I goofed up on the 2.0.25 update (I got distracted and didn't load the new scripts).  Sorry about that.  It's been that kind of week.  To avoid confusion for those who already downloaded it, I've fixed the update and posted it as 2.0.26.  I'm going to pretend that 2.0.25 never happened. 

Sometimes it's good that I'm so slow ?

I tried to switch from 2.0.24 to 2.0.26, but my game just ctds when I try to load in. I did run FNIS as well (and that FNIS is working with the earlier version, when I loaded the game with the earlier version again).

Did I miss some additional change I'm supposed to make?

edit- I have a current enslavement running, with no active quest on the save I tried to load. 

35 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I tried to switch from 2.0.24 to 2.0.26, but my game just ctds when I try to load in. I did run FNIS as well (and that FNIS is working with the earlier version, when I loaded the game with the earlier version again).

You don't have to run FNIS for this mod, because it doesn't supply animations.  The latest update is just a minor change to the ESP file, and small updates to 3 scripts.

36 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You don't have to run FNIS for this mod, because it doesn't supply animations.  The latest update is just a minor change to the ESP file, and small updates to 3 scripts.

I went into an indoor space and it loaded fine. I guess it was just one of those things.

I did notice with the previous version the dance animation worked twice and then after that my character just stands there if the dance minigame happens. Are there any issues with that in this update?

2 hours ago, Sospice said:

I did notice with the previous version the dance animation worked twice and then after that my character just stands there if the dance minigame happens. Are there any issues with that in this update?

No change to dancing in the last update.  There's a dance minigame?

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Did you mean that literally, that you're "disabling" the "follower"?  If so, the framerate problem is probably from the follower, especially if the follower has highly detailed face, hair, or skin, or the follower's clothing uses very large textures.

Thank you for replying me.

Sorry, I'm not an english native speaker, I meant disable the follower in console. Staying not in the same area/room also brings the frame rates back, but suspending the events of this mod does not.

The followers I used and had this issue were Sinead Follower and Follower Ciceria, they are both standalong followers 

If the issue come from the textures then it can't explain why the frame rates didn't drop at the beginning when I started playing this mod but did drop after I played it for days. (It also only happens after I get into the game for around 10 min or so)

I suspect it has something to do with the naked rules.

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

So far SLtR didn't even scratch the fps on my rather extensive setup (LE).

Unless you have some rather unique conflict in your LO with SLtR I think there might be other reasons:

> Your follower comes with standalone skeleton and causes the fps drop as soon as you are close or look at her

> fps drop from custom HD texture on that follower

> fps drop from HD armor or bad mesh (?)

> fps jumps up for a short moment, often accompanied by a short freeze or multiple short freezes => too many scripts or bugged scripts or suspended stacks

> fps drops and stays low in certain areas, stuttering => graphic issue, too much clutter for example or light sources or HD textures

> fps drops near followers or certain objects => skeleton issue or mesh issue(?)

What would be interesting to know:

> what follower you use there?

> does the fps also drop near that follower unrelated to SLtR?

> LO

Also you might just run out of memory? Do you use any memory fixes if you use Skyrim LE? (I admit that would rather cause a CTD than fps drop)

Hope that gives some inspiration for the bug hunt.

--Sorry, I'm not an english native speaker, I meant disable the follower through console.  Not staying in the same area/room also brings the frame rates back, but suspending the events of this mod does not.

--The followers I used and had this issue were Sinead Follower and Follower Ciceria, they are both standalong followers, and the fps did dropped as soon as I look at her or get near her. However, If the issue come from the textures then it can't explain why the frame rates didn't drop at the beginning when I started playing this mod but did drop after I played it for days, and it also can't explain why it happened on both of my followers.

--Sorry, it was a typo,  I meant 60.

--I don't think graphic is the issue as I turned off the enb but the fps stayed low(went up a bit but not much).

--I didn't have any fps dropping issue with these followers before play them with SLTR.

--What's LO?

--For this kind of function, I have Load Game CTD Fix, Safety load and Crash fixes, I don't know what they do though... yeah I constantly experience CTDs.

P.S (It also only happens after I get into the game for around 10 min or so, and the dropping happens progrssively)

As you've answered twice - you can easily delete (or could have edited) your old post with the three dots in the upper right corner of that posting.

You say that you're no native speaker - I'd think that most of us aren't. Your profile doesn't give a hint where you're from, so no other speaker of your language could help you on a shorter scale.

1 hour ago, zhuguannan123 said:

--Sorry, I'm not an english native speaker, I meant disable the follower through console.  Not staying in the same area/room also brings the frame rates back, but suspending the events of this mod does not.

As HexBolt8 suggested - what happens if you load a game (from a clean, hard save) without your fancy follower, and try to submit your character to a vanilla follower? I like Uthgerd the Unbroken, but your mileage may vary. There are enough in game to find one - it's just for testing purposes.

--What's LO?

Load Order - the way your Mod Manager sorts your files. Sometimes changing the place of only one esp changes the whole performance of the game. LOOT does a pretty good job, but cannot resolve all problems.

With crashes due to memory overflow - do you actually measure your memory useage with tools like this Memory Blocks Log or is that just guesswork?

--The followers I used and had this issue were Sinead Follower and Follower Ciceria, they are both standalong followers, and the fps did dropped as soon as I look at her or get near her. However, If the issue come from the textures then it can't explain why the frame rates didn't drop at the beginning when I started playing this mod but did drop after I played it for days, and it also can't explain why it happened on both of my followers.

--Sorry, it was a typo,  I meant 60.

--I don't think graphic is the issue as I turned off the enb but the fps stayed low(went up a bit but not much).

--I didn't have any fps dropping issue with these followers before play them with SLTR.

--What's LO?

--For this kind of function, I have Load Game CTD Fix, Safety load and Crash fixes, I don't know what they do though... yeah I constantly experience CTDs.

P.S (It also only happens after I get into the game for around 10 min or so, and the dropping happens progrssively)

you might try uploading your game log so someone can look and see what is actually going on in your game, you maybe getting stack and script dumps which someone here may be able to help you get fixed.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

As you've answered twice - you can easily delete (or could have edited) your old post with the three dots in the upper right corner of that posting.

You say that you're no native speaker - I'd think that most of us aren't. Your profile doesn't give a hint where you're from, so no other speaker of your language could help you on a shorter scale.

As HexBolt8 suggested - what happens if you load a game (from a clean, hard save) without your fancy follower, and try to submit your character to a vanilla follower? I like Uthgerd the Unbroken, but your mileage may vary. There are enough in game to find one - it's just for testing purposes.

Load Order - the way your Mod Manager sorts your files. Sometimes changing the place of only one esp changes the whole performance of the game. LOOT does a pretty good job, but cannot resolve all problems.

With crashes due to memory overflow - do you actually measure your memory useage with tools like this Memory Blocks Log or is that just guesswork?

Sorry, I'm still new to the quoting routines.  I think I will be stick with English.❣️

I will try that but the followers I installed are rather plain.

Oh, load order, got it.

I was quoting donttouchmethere's suggestion, thus I have no idea what's been going on with my memory.   I will install this tool though.

@shadowwolf2k7

Where can I check the game log? Do I need to install some mod for it? Thanks

31 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Sorry, I'm still new to the quoting routines.  I think I will be stick with English.❣️

I will try that but the followers I installed are rather plain.

Oh, load order, got it.

I was quoting donttouchmethere's suggestion, thus I have no idea what's been going on with my memory.   I will install this tool though.

@shadowwolf2k7

Where can I check the game log? Do I need to install some mod for it? Thanks

@zhuguannan123 There's settings which can be set to enable logging in Skyrim.ini, please check for the following in the configuration file:-

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1

If they are not present or are not set please create a SkyrimCustom.ini file with them set and included. This will enable the Papyrus Logging for the script engine of Skyrim which is where the script issues are logged.