3 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

Is it safe to update from 2.0.16 to 2.0.19 mid play-through?

Yes.  If it's ever not safe to update, I'll note that in red text.  Even then, it's usually just waiting for a specific quest to finish before updating.

Small risk now since the feature is so new, but exercise caution regarding the Kept Forever setting when importing.  You wouldn't want to unintentionally get it turned on and find yourself stuck.  In the next update, this setting will no longer be exported or imported.  The toggle for locking the Cheat Prevention settings is already excluded, but hadn't thought about Kept Forever.

HI,

I found myself in a new situation.  My mistress attached some new jewellery on em,  to keep me prime for sex.  As if i needed it at the point I am, (pretty much the Niagara falls here.  ?).  regardless she does and I found my self with two (2) set of vaginal piercings.  My submission score is  98,something.  I'm a good slave :).  I found myself with no jewelry.  (except my enchanted one (fortified destruction, conjuration, etc...)  I have one set of nipple (common soulgem) , one set of genital (shock soulgem) and one set of  genital (soulgem).  I'm guessing (according to her dialogue) that it is supposed to be the soulgem one... right?

I used  DDE to remove everything and replace what I thought you meant, but I still wonder which one are the correct one.

If you wonder, I have Cursed  loot and found myself in a few funny situations ?.  So just want to make sure I got this right.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

My mistress attached some new jewellery on em,  to keep me prime for sex.  As if i needed it at the point

You allowed this by having the "Vibrating piercings" setting enabled.  Just saying.  You might want to lower your Time Rate in SexLab Aroused to something sane.  You're probably already getting a lot of stimulation so your arousal will go up fast anyway.

11 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

I'm guessing (according to her dialogue) that it is supposed to be the soulgem one.

Yes, you're give the common soulgem piercings.  You're not required to wear them, but if you leave them off and keep "Vibrating piercings" enabled, eventually you'll be given more.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Version 2.0.19

New:  Export & import your settings.
- Some settings cannot be exported.  Locked values will be exported, but not imported if currently locked.
- Going forward, settings from older versions are not guaranteed to load 100% correctly.  If a setting has changed type since you last exported it (e.g., a toggle became a slider), or new options were added to a menu list, check its value after importing.
- Most imported settings take effect immediately.  However, if imported settings turn off a quest that's currently running, that quest will continue until it finishes.

New:  Punishment weapons for display.
- Added display models for instruments your owner can use on you:  the Zaz cane, crop, cat 'o nine, paddle, and the custom whip.
- Your owner can now display these items on weapon racks & plaques: "That's the paddle I used to break in my slave."
- The regular Zaz items won't work, but the new "Display" versions will.
- Although you can equip them, the display versions are only intended for show.
- The paddle works for dagger display cases as well as weapon racks & plaques.
- These items can also be dropped around the house.
- To acquire the display items, when you're in a player home, ask your owner (under "Master?") for access to the toy box.
- SE users must use the "Special Edition" version of the paddle and cat 'o nine.  LE users must not use them.
- The toy box resets whenever it's opened.  Open it again to get another display item.  Anything you put inside will disappear.

New:  "Get Me Something to Beat You With"
- Random event in a player home, punishment through no fault of your own.
- Your owner is angry and wants you to fetch something to beat you with.
- You must offer one of the display punishment weapons.
- Your owner will whip you with it, then you're expected to return it to where you got it.
- You will not lose score or gain punishment contract days, but you will receive the whipping debuff.
- Whipping duration is halved.
- When you return to your owner, choose an open area with enough space for whipping.
- The weapon will be in your inventory afterwards, so you can return it to its display location (or put it back in the box).

Fixed:  The "Owner can be your pimp" button wasn't actually working.
Fixed:  The failure dialog for Pony Express where you get whipped got cut off.

Amazing work, thanks for adding Setting Export/Import.

Came across a slight bug with the Confessions of a Slave: multiple Quest Markers.

Being in Solitude I was told to tell the people what kind of slave I am (and had the custom confessions trigger the first time. nice!)

As I cannot be bothered to learn the names of random NPCs I always rely on questmarkers - there were three on the first person, and two on the second. The one that stayed in my mind was to tell Brynjolf what kind of slave I am. Uhmm. Yes, I can never tell him, because of his special dialogue, and I was in Solitude. So it seems something is not cleaning up afterwards.

Did you add any wait or do_nothing command to the owner? I have the impression that tasks and talks have more idle time at the end than it used to be.

I'm getting this small stack dumps in my log, might worth investigating:

[02/07/2021 - 08:04:37PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Keyword[]
stack:
    [vkjArmorRestriction (4A02AFD6)].vkjarmorrestriction.check() - "vkjarmorrestriction.psc" Line ?
    [vkjArmorRestriction (4A02AFD6)].vkjarmorrestriction.OnUpdate() - "vkjarmorrestriction.psc" Line ?
[02/07/2021 - 08:04:58PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Keyword[]
stack:
    [vkjArmorRestriction (4A02AFD6)].vkjarmorrestriction.check() - "vkjarmorrestriction.psc" Line ?
    [vkjArmorRestriction (4A02AFD6)].vkjarmorrestriction.OnUpdate() - "vkjarmorrestriction.psc" Line ? 

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Fixed:  The "Owner can be your pimp" button wasn't actually working.

Nice! I had been wondering if I'd misunderstood how that feature worked somehow.

Also, anyone have a filled-out file of Thoughts.json I can steal? Like an idiot I unchecked the "keep a backup" option in MO2 when I updated to a newer version and now my file where I wrote in a ton of custom thoughts is gone. ? Realized it like two seconds after I clicked that button.

59 minutes ago, Buridan said:

I updated to a newer version and now my file where I wrote in a ton of custom thoughts is gone. ?

I feel for you. That is very unfortunate.

When I replace a mod in MO2, it moves the old mod to the Recycle Bin. You should check your Recycle Bin to see if your file is in there.

For the future, you can create a new empty mod in MO2 and store your Thoughts.json there, so that updating Submissive Lola won't remove your own file.

38 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

When I replace a mod in MO2, it moves the old mod to the Recycle Bin. You should check your Recycle Bin to see if your file is in there.

That doesn't seem to be the case for me. It seems like deleted mods only go to Recycle Bin when it's removed, but not if it's replaced in an update.

Anyhow... lesson learnt, lol. Also that's what I get for modding drunk.

6 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Came across a slight bug with the Confessions of a Slave: multiple Quest Markers.

That's not right.  I never see that.  It's acting as if you have more than one copy of the quest running.  "StopQuest vkjConfessions" will stop the quest, if you have to do that.

6 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you add any wait or do_nothing command to the owner? I have the impression that tasks and talks have more idle time at the end than it used to be.

Only for the dancing, and you should not notice anything wrong there, just that the owner won't walk away if your follower framework has sandboxing.  A few owner dialogs trigger their actions when the owner stops speaking, rather than at the start.  That's intentional, but in those cases the script doesn't run until the owner's mouth stop moving, so it feels like a delay.  If you come across one that seems really long, let me know and I'll see if I can rework that dialog a little.

5 hours ago, NoJoker said:

I'm getting this small stack dumps in my log

I will look.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, Buridan said:

I unchecked the "keep a backup" option in MO2 when I updated to a newer version and now my file where I wrote in a ton of custom thoughts is gone.

Herowynne's suggestion is good.  For safety, you might also want to place a copy in a location completely separate from your mods.  Over time, you'll probably start having multiple versions, one for each character you've played.

1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

I am using ZAZ 8 in SSE and the dances are too long for my taste. In my game the music ends but the dance still goes on for some time. Seems rather unintentional.

It is unintentional.  The maximum intended duration is about half a minute.  The drum music should end very near the point when the dance ends.  It's just an idle animation, and sometimes it glitches.  I saw that earlier during testing.  Sometimes it stops on its own after another cycle; other times, it never does.  If found that just opening the console and closing it stops the animation.

6 hours ago, NoJoker said:

I'm getting this small stack dumps in my log, might worth investigating:

Hmm, I'm not finding a problem.  Can you please run "sqv vkjarmorrestriction" and report:

- the stage number

- which of the 3 script properties starting with "Kw" is None

- Your Required Nudity MCM setting (e,g., "Safe Areas")

This is one of the most well put-together and coherent mods I've seen on LoversLab to date. I haven't been using it for long, but I like how most of the features are well-explained, and the content itself isn't so punishing that the mod basically takes over the entire game. I also haven't run into a lot of bugs or glitches, which is a pleasant surprise. In combination with SexLab Hormones, it really adds a lot to the experience of becoming a submissive bimbo, and makes player slavery an engaging experience. 

I'm going to grab the update now. Thanks for all of your hard work. 

5 hours ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

This is one of the most well put-together and coherent mods I've seen on LoversLab to date.

Thank you!  I appreciate comments like that.  I love this mod, and try to do my best.

5 hours ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

I'm going to grab the update now.

I have another one coming soon.  It's a fun one.

3 minutes ago, Joebob0330 said:

Is there a list of all the event requirements some where? as I am playing and not quiet sure what I may or may not be doing when trying to trigger certain events.

Just play naturally, and you should be surprised from time to time.  Some events only become available as your score increases.  Others depend on location.  You can volunteer for a few.  In palaces, you can offer to clean your owner's shoes.  In inns, you can volunteer for prostitution or (with sufficient score) pony girl work.

Version 2.0.20

New:  Dancing Overhaul

The MCM has a new Dancing page.
- Enable only the dances you want.
- Preview dance animations, so you know what you're selecting.
- The "Play dance music" setting moved from the Rules page to here.
- If no dance animations are enabled, you get Cicero's awful dance.

TDF Prostitution dance animations are supported.
- To use these dances, TDF Prostitution must be installed, but it need not be enabled.  This mod only needs the animations.
- For a minimal installation, you can extract just the Meshes folder from TDF Prostitution into your Skyrim Data folder, then run FNIS.
- The MCM does not check whether you've installed TDF.

Dancing settings can be exported & imported.
You can now cancel a dance animation by pressing jump.  This does NOT cancel the dance music.
The dance function now tries twice to end the animation at the end of the intended duration.
Base dancing duration is now 40 seconds, up from 30.
Naked dancing duration is now 25% longer than clothed dancing (up from 10% longer).
You're free to make suggestions, but I'm not planning to support more animations.  20 should be sufficient, especially considering that they don't play for long.

Changed:  The "Kept Forever" MCM setting is no longer exported or imported.