17 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Maybe there's a console command I can do that makes her part of the faction or something.

It's been a long time since I've played that whole quest line, but I think she becomes at regular follower at the end.  If so, she should be eligible.  Yes, it's a shame that her special handling interferes with other things. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's been a long time since I've played that whole quest line, but I think she becomes at regular follower at the end.  If so, she should be eligible.  Yes, it's a shame that her special handling interferes with other things. 

The questline is already completed. She can be made to follow, but I think mod authors have to do special tinkering with her because she isn't treated as a standard follower. I can confirm she isn't an option for this mod. Nor can you get a mistress and switch to her via MCM. And console commands also do not resolve the issue. She made need special work.

I also happen to know a lot of vampire mods don't treat her the same either, as she isn't treated as part of the main vampire race but has her own vampire race in game. Overall she's very weird. But it isn't a huge deal if you don't want to deal with her. It might not be worth the effort.

3 hours ago, Aki K said:

The questline is already completed.

You can manually add Serana to CurrentFollowerFaction and this mod will treat her as a follower, but that doesn't mean that everything will work okay, and (as you said) she won't be recognized as a vampire.  People are free to try it, I just don't want to support Serana's idiosyncrasies. 

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can manually add Serana to CurrentFollowerFaction and this mod will treat her as a follower, but that doesn't mean that everything will work okay, and (as you said) she won't be recognized as a vampire.  People are free to try it, I just don't want to support Serana's idiosyncrasies. 

So far my experiments show adding her to the currentfollower faction does nothing for this mod.

But that is fine. I fully understand not wanting to support serana stuff. Looking into it more I don't think it is worth your time or mine lol. But I appreciate your patience.

Now what I might do is just see if I can apply the appearance of her to some other "functional" follower. Maybe swap some nif files and see if that works. Worst case scenario I screw up and have to reinstall some random follower mod.^-^

17 hours ago, Polonium said:

No, I did that specifically after making the post to make sure that it wasn't the problem and it wasn't, but thanks for the reply.

Actually I should probably reinstall DD just to make sure.

Also must mention that I am playing Skyrim Special Edition.

Ok, I've found my load order, if anyone could take a look through it and tell me if they see something missing that would make hobble dresses and gloves invisible, I'd appreciate it.

And to clarify: I'm running Skyrim SE and I have run both Bodyslide and FNIS.

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*SexLab.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*EFFCore.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*Devious Devices For Him.esp
*Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*AutoHideAmmo.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SimpleSlavery.esp
*submissivelola_est.esp
*SLUTS.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*EFFDialogue.esp
Master Merchant and other edits SE.esp
*Master Merchant and other edits SE 2.esp
*PerkPointPotion.esp
*FNIS.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*CBBE.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
*Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

2 hours ago, Polonium said:

Ok, I've found my load order (...)

# Automatically generated by Vortex

...etc...

*Devious Devices For Him.esp
*Devious Devices - BRRF.esp

...aaand here you most probably have the culprit. As I am (always) playing a female Nord I never bothered to actually read what's wrong with these, but head over to the DD5 thread and re-read what you need to do/download/patch... I'd suggest to sacrify a goat, just to be on the safe side!

6 hours ago, DrunkPancake said:

I have an issue with the nude rule. Even when only wearing a collar my char is wearing forbidden items.

The only thing I can think off is that she is a vampire, because before I didn't have an issue and this is the only difference.

Doubt it's the vampire thing. I almost always have a vampire character. Open console and select your character. Then navigate the side menu to see what you have equipped on your character. There might be an invisible item that is technically equipped but not in your inventory. For example: The moonlight tales mod can sometimes glitch the werewolf and equip an invisible "werewolf clothing update" or something to that affect in the armor slot. It might also be the device hiders if you have DD installed. Could be anything like that.

For me this happens a lot if SOS is installed because SOS can equip female characters with an invisible schlong as one of its settings (I don't know what this is supposed to solve but I always disable it for the PC because it also prevents armor equips in the same slot as the invisible schlong.)

But to the point, if you use the console you can click on your character to select them, navigate to the top left menu with the mouse and press the shift key to open "equipment" and it should display any equipment your character is wearing. See if there is anything other than the collar. You can also use this to see any active magic effects on characters, or to scan NPCs for magic effects/equipment.

This assumes you have mfg console installed (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596) which you should. It is a pretty essential mod.

Hope this helps. And if this is something that seems obvious to you, I apologize. I have made a habit of assuming nothing is obvious these days because a lot of times my own problems in mods end up being very obvious things I overlooked lol.

50 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Doubt it's the vampire thing. I almost always have a vampire character. Open console and select your character. Then navigate the side menu to see what you have equipped on your character. There might be an invisible item that is technically equipped but not in your inventory. For example: The moonlight tales mod can sometimes glitch the werewolf and equip an invisible "werewolf clothing update" or something to that affect in the armor slot. It might also be the device hiders if you have DD installed. Could be anything like that.

For me this happens a lot if SOS is installed because SOS can equip female characters with an invisible schlong as one of its settings (I don't know what this is supposed to solve but I always disable it for the PC because it also prevents armor equips in the same slot as the invisible schlong.)

But to the point, if you use the console you can click on your character to select them, navigate to the top left menu with the mouse and press the shift key to open "equipment" and it should display any equipment your character is wearing. See if there is anything other than the collar. You can also use this to see any active magic effects on characters, or to scan NPCs for magic effects/equipment.

This assumes you have mfg console installed (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596) which you should. It is a pretty essential mod.

Hope this helps. And if this is something that seems obvious to you, I apologize. I have made a habit of assuming nothing is obvious these days because a lot of times my own problems in mods end up being very obvious things I overlooked lol.

I will try that and yes I have mfg console :)

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, DrunkPancake said:

I will try that

You can ignore the DD device hider, xx040F0C.  You'll have another equipped item with no name for the collar (assuming that you have a DD collar) and that's okay too.  If the collar is from another mod, or if it's altered by by another mod, check its keywords for armor or clothing.  Otherwise, it would be something else that's equipped.  You can use the ID to trace it back to its mod and see which keywords it's using.

The mod is beautiful, just a dream. Additions to the tasks of the Master can only be desired. Surrender to a specific NPC, treat everyone with a drink in the tavern, dance there ... Based on this mod, you can create a "full set" of variations for wagering:

Master Pimp. Emphasis on the story that a whore (recognition to important people of cities and selling services)

Master Slave Master. (a lot of spanking and demanding money, rude speech)

Master Trainer (deep pet play)

Master ... Mistress. (get jewelry, whipping a servant, cleaning clothes, repairing the Lady's weapon (well, there is a family dagger), making sweets ...)

Master Sly. With the help of Lola, he tries to gain the loyalty of strong characters. Parties.

On 1/28/2021 at 10:32 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Unless you trigger enslavement in DFC, the follower's tone is different from Sub Lola, so with one follower it would be strange for that follower to try to trick you into a deal one moment, then order you to do something the next.  With two followers, you don't have that problem.  If you wanted to use both with one follower, you might start with DFC, then later enable Sub Lola when it's clear who's in charge.  "Since you like wearing these restraints, maybe you'd like to just be my slave?"

Yeah, that's what I did and it worked beautifully.

On a different topic - since you update so frequently (which is great, it's like getting presents all the time :) ) I'm going through the options again and I see the "Disable ZazSlaveControl" setting. Are there any compelling reasons to use or not use ZazSlaveControl for those of us who do not know what it is?

Bug Report: In the current version (2.0.16) I seem to be unable to change the hairstyle for New Hairstyle event.

I set the hairstyle (and changed it once or twice) fine using 2.0.12, but now that I upgraded to 2.0.16 it's not working. I tried changing the other options (to shaved, to disabled), and I tried clicking on the New Hairstyle (with a different hairstyle selected in racemenu, as I did previously). Nothing changed.

This is SSE, in case that matters.

... and while I'm in the settings, here's a minor request in case you are so inclined:

I'm looking at the Gold rules right now, and there are basically two ways to give gold to your Dom.

1. Adventuring Slave Payments (looks like they start at 1000).
  2. Loot Sharing (a percentage of all gold goes directly to the Dom).

Is it possible to get a setting that applies the gold from loot sharing towards the Adventuring Slave Payments?

I'm looking to run with something like 90-95% loot sharing (with a tiny allowance). In those scenarios raising 1,000 gold is going to be basically impossible, because that's effectively 10,000 to 20,000 gold. However, if the Loot Sharing gold counts towards the Adventuring Slave Payments then the event essentially becomes "I demand a minimum income of 1,000 today", which is a lot more playable.

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

since you update so frequently

Heh, that got excessive for a while.  I was doing daily updates because people kept reporting problems that should fixed immediately.  I'm actually sitting on a bundle of changes while import/export and I circle each other warily, looking for a moment of weakness.  If the standoff continues, I just release what I have.

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

Are there any compelling reasons to use or not use ZazSlaveControl for those of us who do not know what it is?

I recommend not using it, because it just ties your hands.  That's why I changed the default in the last update to turn it off.  It's an older mechanism that uses zaz factions to tell other mods (that bother to look) that the PC is in a slave faction and the owner is in a master faction, so that those mods won't attempt to enslave the player.  But what if you want that?  It's boring knowing that you can't be enslaved (by mods that check this faction) just because you're in a BDSM relationship.  I think it's better to individually configure mods for "follower blocks enslavement" type settings, where you want it.

I know that DEC checks it.  I don't know which other mods with enslavement features do.  Consider this path:  DEC triggers enslavement and sends the player to SS which sends the player to SLUTS.  The player can either let the owner wait in the slave market, or summon the owner to run alongside and clear the path.  Either way, the "enslavement" (indenturement really) is just a bump on your journey.  I want to keep those options open.

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

I set the hairstyle (and changed it once or twice) fine using 2.0.12, but now that I upgraded to 2.0.16 it's not working. I tried changing the other options (to shaved, to disabled), and I tried clicking on the New Hairstyle (with a different hairstyle selected in racemenu, as I did previously). Nothing changed.

It works for me (you knew I was going to say that).  SE vs. LE shouldn't matter.  I haven't touched the hair settings for a while.  Try this.  Open the MCM and go the the main page, Rules page, and the Cooldowns page.  Run your cursor over every option.  Exit.  Try it again.  Does it work?  If not, set your hair to a vanilla style.  Then try it.  That really should work.  If so, try your preferred style.  If it still does nothing, are you using a new hair mod, and which one is it?  KS Hair shouldn't give you any trouble.

3 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

To bad that DEC right isnt maintained or lets say up for adoption (if you mean Deviously Enslaved?) I like this mod a lot

Yes, I meant Deviously Enslaved Continued.  By coincidence, I spent the evening tracing some expected rape behavior from DEC during the naked Whiterun walk, and coming up with a solution.  DEC's author will sometimes put out a small update.  I'm going to request a small script change that should help a lot, assuming that he's not too busy with real life stuff right now.

44 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Is it possible to get a setting that applies the gold from loot sharing towards the Adventuring Slave Payments?

I don't think I want to do that.  Here's why, and maybe you'll want to make a counter argument.

The wording is not just a euphemism, those payments are treated as a gift or tribute, something special beyond the owner's "fair" share.  Here's an unreasonable example, but it makes the point.  Your girlfriend (or boyfriend) expects a birthday gift.  You can't afford one, but you point out all the ways that you've spent money on her this year.  That should count toward the present, right?  Probably not.

If your owner's share is that high, I suggest turning off the Adventuring Slave payments.  If you really want it on, keep in mind that it's self-adjusting, a really nice feature from the original mod.  The amount starts at 200 gold.  You've made some payments so it's become 1000.  It's okay to fail.  You'll get punished, but the next amount will halved.  And halved again if you fail again.  It will bring itself in line with what you can afford.  That's why I don't think it needs any change.  Allow yourself the freedom to fail now and then.

I can't get custom music for "Run, Lola, run" to work. I have placed Running.wav and Running.xwm in Data/Music/Lola but when the quest starts (fetchin an ale) I can't hear anything. The files are fine, I have checked, the sizes are quite sensible (2 mb for wav and 160 kb for xwm).  Is there a debug command to check if the files are loading appropriately?

PS Btw I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR MOD!!! You are awesome! Lola gives me this exact submissive feeling I've been looking for a long time!

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It works for me (you knew I was going to say that).  SE vs. LE shouldn't matter.  I haven't touched the hair settings for a while.  Try this.  Open the MCM and go the the main page, Rules page, and the Cooldowns page.  Run your cursor over every option.  Exit.  Try it again.  Does it work?  If not, set your hair to a vanilla style.  Then try it.  That really should work.  If so, try your preferred style.  If it still does nothing, are you using a new hair mod, and which one is it?  KS Hair shouldn't give you any trouble.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try all of those.

It's strange, though, because it has worked previously in this playthrough. As in, I set the desired hairstyle and had it trigger through an in game event. I just wanted to changed the hairstyle demanded for RP reasons.

I have added a handful of new mods over time, but nothing that I'd think would somehow touch the SubLola MCM.

In any case, I'll keep it in mind when I start a new save some time in the future and report back. It could just be something happened to put my current save into a bit of a weird state.

On 1/31/2021 at 5:06 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

...aaand here you most probably have the culprit. As I am (always) playing a female Nord I never bothered to actually read what's wrong with these, but head over to the DD5 thread and re-read what you need to do/download/patch... I'd suggest to sacrify a goat, just to be on the safe side!

Hey. I figured out what I was doing wrong: the settings for bodyslide was wrong: instead of outputting the meshes to "Skyrim Special Edition/data/meshes", it put them in "Skyrim Special Edition/meshes".

I figured since you had given your time to help me, you deserved to know how I solved it. Thanks again for your help.

Hey,

Nice mode in general and it goes "awesomely" with my succubus ?.  Especially the prostitution part that I set at 100%.  Guaranteed feeding.  Would be great if the master or mistress could identify the player as a succubus (PSQ or the succubus race).  I do play PSQ presently and it is quite fun.  Thanks for the great mod ;).

I came across a weird situation.  While being prostituted, my mistress decided to equip the pony outfit.  I had to reload a previous save and she did not offered it again but still I found it weird on the moment.

I was thinking that maybe put a check to make sure only one quest can be set at a time, or maybe avoid those not compatible with others (if not already done).  If it is, then no worries, it's probably Skyrim acting up again.

So far I congratulate you, your mod is really stable, no crash yet :D

7 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Thanks for the great mod

Thank you!  The succubus character sounds fun.  I can also see it the other way, with the succubus holding the leash.

9 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

I came across a weird situation.  While being prostituted, my mistress decided to equip the pony outfit.  I had to reload a previous save and she did not offered it again but still I found it weird on the moment.

That's intentionally allowed.  The mod makes a distinction between brief tasks with a short time limit, and longer quests with a lengthy time limit (or none at all).  You're only given one task at a time, so that doing one won't cause you to fail another one.  Prostitution restricts you from leaving town, but you can take all the time you want.  While you're doing that, you might be given tasks to do, like the pony one.  Finish the task, then continue soliciting.

Before anyone mentions it, I noticed that some of the recently added owner comments have nonstandard apostrophes that render as boxes.  It's fixed for the next update.

I'd realized that I hadn't seen owner comments for a while.  I traced that to NFF.  After updating to the latest version, I got the comments back.

So I just finished playing with the new updated version. I got the earn money as a whore event, and I selected "use master as pimp." I finished the required number of clients and reported back, but all the gold collected remained in my inventory.

If I give the gold (f. ex. by just placing it in the master's inventory) will it count towards the amount of gold they have for whether they feel poor or not?