7 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

And is it still better to use 2 diffrent followers ?

Unless you trigger enslavement in DFC, the follower's tone is different from Sub Lola, so with one follower it would be strange for that follower to try to trick you into a deal one moment, then order you to do something the next.  With two followers, you don't have that problem.  If you wanted to use both with one follower, you might start with DFC, then later enable Sub Lola when it's clear who's in charge.  "Since you like wearing these restraints, maybe you'd like to just be my slave?"

18 hours ago, randomuser25 said:

In the end I simply reinstalled all mods, figuring if the problem was an override this would fix it (and it did). I had to clean up anyway.

To help others who might have this problem and want to fix it, which mods did you reinstall?  Does "all" mean everything in your mod list?

Hi, I have a quick question regarding the custom items, specially the collar. It says there you need to replace 2 files:

CustomCollar_go.nif and CustomCollar_1.nif.

I found a nicenew texture and mesh I want to use, but they come in only one file... can I use that or manipulate it to work somehow?

I don't know if this was dealt with (I have v2.0.13 installed) but I had a weird thing happen. I got the "run lola run" quest to get a mead for the master and went to the meadery outside of whiterun. I'd failed the timer by then, and what happened is the fellow behind the bar at the meadery did the Master dialogue for when the run lola run quest is failed, and the punishment whipping.

the second thing  noticed;

I had a follower master and got my character up to about a 70 submission score. I then dismissed the follower, ended the enslavement, and started the enslavement with a new follower.
The enslavement is set to a start of zero again, but I noticed the incrementation is happening in tenths of a percentage points. I noticed that as you get higher in submission score, it seems to scale in a way where you get less points as you approach 100.

So it seems like the score reset with the new master, but not the scaling for accruing points. 

58 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

I found a nicenew texture and mesh I want to use, but they come in only one file... can I use that or manipulate it to work somehow?

If you don't have a ground object file, you can copy one from another collar with similar appearance and name it CustomCollar_go.nif.  It's the model that appears when you view the item in inventory, or drop it on the ground.

46 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I got the "run lola run" quest to get a mead for the master and went to the meadery outside of whiterun. I'd failed the timer by then, and what happened is the fellow behind the bar at the meadery did the Master dialogue for when the run lola run quest is failed, and the punishment whipping.

Thanks, I'll have to fix that.  The bartender in the meadery has special dialog to sell you the things you'd need for Run, Lola, Run.  I guess I didn't properly restrict other quest dialog to the owner.

46 minutes ago, Sospice said:

So it seems like the score reset with the new master, but not the scaling for accruing points. 

Hmm, I don't see anything off in the script, and that part hasn't changed for a long time.  Did you change "Submission growth rate" on the MCM?

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you don't have a ground object file, you can copy one from another collar with similar appearance and name it CustomCollar_go.nif.  It's the model that appears when you view the item in inventory, or drop it on the ground.

TY

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Hmm, I don't see anything off in the script, and that part hasn't changed for a long time.  Did you change "Submission growth rate" on the MCM?

I have the submission growth rate set to max value and the submission decrease rate set to minimum value. It was set before first enslavement and hadn't been changed during the playthrough. 

26 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I have the submission growth rate set to max value and the submission decrease rate set to minimum value. It was set before first enslavement and hadn't been changed during the playthrough. 

Try changing increase & decrease rate, exit the MCM, then go back and set the values the way you want them.

3 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

i have the problem, that no whipping animation is played, just drawing the whip, and after some time, event is (successful) over.

The whipping is handled by ZAP.  Possibly something is interfering there.  You could try reinstalling it. 

36 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The whipping is handled by ZAP.  Possibly something is interfering there.  You could try reinstalling it. 

Guess you mean ZAZ Animation Pack ? Using V8.0+ . Havent reinstalled for a long time, maybe something is overwriten here. Thou i cant remember any lack of whippimg animation else. Anyway, i will give it a try, thx for the answer ^^

59 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Guess you mean ZAZ Animation Pack ? Using V8.0+ . Havent reinstalled for a long time, maybe something is overwriten here. Thou i cant remember any lack of whippimg animation else. Anyway, i will give it a try, thx for the answer ^^

Hm, no editiding posts anymore ? .. Well, i reinstalled ZAP (8.0+), unfortunaly didnt help. While the whipping should occour, Dom is just something like walking on the spot in whipping pose. like she is trying to reach a spot, even she is reight behind me. Well, maybe someone has a solution, regards

On 1/28/2021 at 11:46 PM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Not sure if I asked before but has anyone used Lola together with Pet Project yet ?

I believe i tried it before christmas at some point, but didnt get it working with features from both mods triggering. I cant remember specifics however, so ill probably do a retry later on with a few differing scenarios.

Hi, I'm having a problem with the "Fashion Slave" quest: the Hobble dress (Black, Open) and gloves are not showing up on the character, being completely transparent when worn.

I figure I probably installed something wrong at some point, but I'm not sure what: I have Devious Devices SE 5.0, and Zaz 8.0.

Does anyone here know what I'm missing?

50 minutes ago, Polonium said:

Hi, I'm having a problem with the "Fashion Slave" quest: the Hobble dress (Black, Open) and gloves are not showing up on the character,

(...)

Does anyone here know what I'm missing?

Most probably you forgot to run BodySlide. Common mistake. ?

6 hours ago, Doraphine said:

Can someone tell me why I dont have the option "I'd like to talk to you about something unusual" when talking to a follower?

Lots of reasons.

You turned off the option "Player can ask to be enslaved".

You didn't recruit the follower yet.

You're using a temporary quest follower.

You're using a special follower like Serana, Sophia, or Inigo.

Your game UI isn't letting you scroll through all dialog options.

Another mod is interfering with follower dialog.

You didn't install the mod correctly.  You can try reinstalling.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Most probably you forgot to run BodySlide. Common mistake. ?

No, I did that specifically after making the post to make sure that it wasn't the problem and it wasn't, but thanks for the reply.

Actually I should probably reinstall DD just to make sure.

Also must mention that I am playing Skyrim Special Edition.

I've noticed Serana doesn't count as part of the current follower faction and there's no way to make her the master/mistress. Such a shame. The plethora of Serana mods easily makes her the sexiest option for a master. But I know that Serana never has been treated normally by the game and is an exception to many mods.

That aside, mod seems to be working perfectly now. Maybe there's a console command I can do that makes her part of the faction or something.