Hey, Hex! Is there any console command to stop the enslavement even if the 'Kept forever' was activated? Just wondering :)
I would love to try the Simple Slavery auction, but Lydia still following me even after my character was sold. That kinda breaks the immersion for me, and i would love to keep my current character, so the option of starting a new game isn't really there for me.
Thank you!

7 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Is there any console command to stop the enslavement even if the 'Kept forever' was activated?

There isn't.  Forever means forever.

7 hours ago, paparebbe said:

I would love to try the Simple Slavery auction, but Lydia still following me even after my character was sold.

Some auction outcomes makes sense for you to still have an owner.  If Sub Lola is the outcome, your owner will come to claim you after the auction.  If SLUTS is the outcome, your owner will wait at the slave market for you to work off your indenturement and be set free; or, you might decide to use the MCM to move your owner to you, then tell your owner to follow you (as in stop waiting) and you'll have some protection while pulling that cart.

For other outcomes like being sold to pirates, you'll have to gain your freedom (it doesn't take long), then travel back to Riften to rejoin your owner.  So you are free to be auctioned off and experience various enslavement mods even with a permanent Sub Lola owner.

13 minutes ago, sickomusiclovers said:

master/mistress will force you to marry then so they can take over your house, the master will keep the key so you need to beg them or do some quests to get temporary access to the house and being the spouse he orders you around to do stuff like sweeping or similar to run lola run quests. 

The mod tries to leave the player free to play Skyrim however you like, so I don't want to limit access to player homes or containers.  I do have an item or two on my list for tasks that you might have to perform at home.

Situations can vary a lot.  In my game, it was the owner who saved up enough gold to buy a house.  (The owner was also low on gold after that, so I had to scramble to make more gold so the owner wouldn't feel poor, with financial consequences for me.)  I had to use the console to deduct the gold from the owner's inventory, but after that I considered it to be that character's house, and I voluntarily limited myself to a few containers.  But that can differ from game to game and player to player.

27 minutes ago, Nietzsche's Bae said:

question about the 'walk naked to bannered mare' quest: it started after I left Dragonsreach, but my PC's master didn't move (he just kept following me like normal). I walked to the bannered mare, he followed, but no option to say anything appeared, and the quest is still in my journal. Any ideas?

I had that exact situation happen yesterday, but the quest played out as it should.  I did notice that exiting Dragonsreach placed the owner behind the PC, kind of trapped against the door.  After the quest started and the PC was stripped, I had to move out of the way to allow the owner to start moving.  Perhaps too much time passed before the owner was free to move in your game, and something glitched.

You can clear the quest in the console with "StopQuest vkjParadeWhiterun".  If you do that, check the System page in the MCM and unblock events if they're blocked.

Version 2.0.18

An early update, because this new feature is flexible and fun.

New:  Nudity markers.  You can have up to 3.  They extend the "Required nudity" rule areas.
- Place markers anywhere, inside or outside.  Place them again to move them.
- You can individually set the radius for each marker (0 to disable it).
- The "Nudity alternative" outfit qualifies as naked for the markers.
- Not available until the required nudity quest is active (score 50+).

Use them as you like, though it's pointless to place them in an area where nudity is already required.  Place one outside your house to require nudity in your yard.  Place one in Castle Volkihar because Lord Harkon (or Serana) requires it.  Place one in the Temple of Dibella.

Hey found a small bug. I got the confession task while on the solitude inn and it requerid me to talk to the argonian there (the one from the thieves guild, forgot his name), but he only talks to you if you have the thieves guild quest or after finishing it, so I could not finish it. Not sure if there's something that can be done about it tough.

17 minutes ago, Leeeeeroy said:

I got the confession task while on the solitude inn and it requerid me to talk to the argonian there (the one from the thieves guild, forgot his name), but he only talks to you if you have the thieves guild quest or after finishing it, so I could not finish it. Not sure if there's something that can be done about it tough.

The first time you get the quest, you're shown this message in a pop-up box:  "Some characters have special dialog and might not talk to you.  If that happens, you can say both confessions to the other person to complete the quest, but your reward will be reduced."

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The first time you get the quest, you're shown this message in a pop-up box:  "Some characters have special dialog and might not talk to you.  If that happens, you can say both confessions to the other person to complete the quest, but your reward will be reduced."

didn't knew about that, good to know, thanks

A tiny complaint, but not really in your direction. Sandboxing. Uh.

I failed servicing Mistress enough, she starts scolding me - and wanders off to sit down at a table. Felt a bit awkward. At least she then took the whipping seriously!

Normally I try to avoid having an EFF follower as my Mistress, this time I read the book - and some time later my follower approached me, asking questions and I just had to close my eyes to let her enslave me. That was a very nice surprise! But Mistress' next sentence has a slight error:

"Hey, it fits perfectly. Almost like this want meant to be." - I think that should read "was"

Loved the random comment  about her sweaty feet, and that she could tie me naked to a tree - which has the next tiny error, a missing verb:

"You know, I could just tie you naked to a tree and leave you to whoever or whatever might what? you."

Thanks again for the love and constant updates for this mod!

23 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Hey, Hex! Is there any console command to stop the enslavement even if the 'Kept forever' was activated? Just wondering :)
I would love to try the Simple Slavery auction, but Lydia still following me even after my character was sold. That kinda breaks the immersion for me, and i would love to keep my current character, so the option of starting a new game isn't really there for me.
Thank you!

This:

setpqv vkjMQ ::IsKept_var 0

(don't remember the exact way it's stored in the save and too lazy to check it, but you can also try without the double-colon)

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Out of curiosity, can the Pony Express quest trigger in The Retching Netch, on Solstheim, in the Dragonborn DLC?

No, it doesn't for that inn.

12 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

But Mistress' next sentence has a slight error

Thank you for those sentence errors.  Fixed for the next update.  Those new comments are from suggestions by @gargamel9

I also recently added a few based on score.  Edit:  To clarify, the typing errors were mine, no one else's.

Sandboxing. Uh.

I failed servicing Mistress enough, she starts scolding me - and wanders off to sit down at a table. Felt a bit awkward.

If there's a specific situation where the owner should stand there, let me know and I might be able to do something, but if  the owner is finished speaking and the scene is over then yeah, sandboxing can happen if your follower framework supports it.  Or in this case it sounds like your mistress wanted off while talking to you.  Maybe that's an EFF thing.  I never see that.  I did recently fix the owner wandering off during player dancing, at least for NFF, by placing that character in a scene.

Thanks again for the love and constant updates for this mod!

Thanks!  I'm working on exporting settings, partway through.  It's just tedious, and not all settings can export (things like nudity marker placement).

Hi,

Thanks for all the update, and tip you provided, very appreciated :D

I have an issue with the quest "Tomb Raider".  I Just seems to be unable to finish it.  I have already found 4 chess for my mistress, but the ending don't come.  It is not the first time I do the quest, did it twice before, but in never took that long and now time is running out.  From my estimate I only have a few hours left. 

The first two quests made me find a treasure at Robber's gorge first then at Orphan Rock.  Did  a few bandit camp before but got the happy ending by the second or third day.  ?

But now I did "Valtheim towers" then "Eldergleam Sanctuary" , then "Broken Fang Cave" and now I just finish "Wolfskull Cave".  I know I did a few more, but I don't know if Dragon and Giant chess counts.?

As a succubus, my mistress prostitute me a lot in town, which means I do spent a lot of time feeding from customers.  I also use I need so sleep is a must and Trade and Barter, whit a setup which make a blowjob worth more than an un-enchanted sword "and some time enchanted too".  And since my mistress has high expenses... well, lets just say I cannot leave town when I want ?

So my question is what are the probability to get a chess with what my mistress is looking for?  I just need to know if I need to adjust my settings to give myself more time to hunt for treasures, or if it was just a round of bad luck.

Thanks for the info and the great mod.:)

38 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

So my question is what are the probability to get a chess with what my mistress is looking for?

The probability is 100% if the developers marked a chest as a "boss" chest.  Unfortunately, they were not consistent about it.  It can be guarded by a daedric prince and be packed full of artifacts, but if it doesn't have the BossContainer tag, it doesn't count.

Your chance that any randomly selected chest that looks like a boss chest (ornate design with rounded top) is good.  Skyrim has 335 boss chests (443 with DLC), and in time they respawn.

The chest in Eldergleam Sanctuary is not marked as a boss chest.

The one in Valtheim Towers under the ladder is a boss chest.

The one in Broken Fang Cave is a boss chest.

The one in Wolfskull Cave where you jump down into the pit is a boss chest.  The other one is not.

Besides the BossContainer tag, for a chest to be recognized for Tomb Raider it must contain gold (that should be true for all of them, unless some mod is changing their loot) or lockpicks.

You won't find a boss chest if "Suspend all events" is enabled, because the mod is hibernating.  You should check that setting.

Hey HexBolt8 i have to say your mod is amazing! I wanted to ask , you plan on implementing any content related to marrying your follower like the mod PetProject , or generally something that would add more interactions in the player home like adding placable bdsm furniture and interact with them? I feel like we have too few mods that expand the stuff you can do while in your home. Anyways thanks for the cool mod.

12 minutes ago, ff7sephiroth said:

i have to say your mod is amazing!

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, ff7sephiroth said:

you plan on implementing any content related to marrying your follower like the mod PetProject , or generally something that would add more interactions in the player home....

No on marriage, yes on home events.  I have cooking and cleaning on my list of things to do at home.  It just hasn't been a high priority, since I don't spend much time in a player home.  DD Contraptions is a possibility, but that's a lot more complicated.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The probability is 100% if the developers marked a chest as a "boss" chest.  Unfortunately, they were not consistent about it.  It can be guarded by a daedric prince and be packed full of artifacts, but if it doesn't have the BossContainer tag, it doesn't count.

Your chance that any randomly selected chest that looks like a boss chest (ornate design with rounded top) is good.  Skyrim has 335 boss chests (443 with DLC), and in time they respawn.

The chest in Eldergleam Sanctuary is not marked as a boss chest.

The one in Valtheim Towers under the ladder is a boss chest.

The one in Broken Fang Cave is a boss chest.

The one in Wolfskull Cave where you jump down into the pit is a boss chest.  The other one is not.

Besides the BossContainer tag, for a chest to be recognized for Tomb Raider it must contain gold (that should be true for all of them, unless some mod is changing their loot) or lockpicks.

You won't find a boss chest if "Suspend all events" is enabled, because the mod is hibernating.  You should check that setting.

The one in Wolfskull Cave where you jump down into the pit is a boss chest.   There is another one ? ... Now I got to get back there ?.

You won't find a boss chest if "Suspend all events" is enabled.  Why did I not think of that ????

Well thanks for the fast answer :).  Heading back to Wolfskull Cave.

32 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Heading back to Wolfskull Cave.

You might want to look at this.  Depending on whether you're doing The Man Who Cried Wolf, things change.  "The cave's standard boss chest is also unavailable during the quest. The second half of the dungeon, including all of the Wolfskull Ruins zone, is only accessible if the quest has been started."

A word on "Suspend all events".

It's not intended to be a convenience feature (although players can use it that way) because it mostly shuts the mod down.  Gold sharing no longer works while the mod is suspended, nor does owner confiscation of keys or lockpicks.  As noted above, you can't complete Tomb Raider while it's suspended, though unfortunately you will still fail that quest if the time runs out.

Suspending the mod is intended for times when you're separated from your owner, such as when you're sent to prison or if you're doing a quest where your owner isn't allowed to join you.  Before this feature was added, players were having to leave enslavement, then ask to be enslaved again (and lose score), just because some quest wouldn't allow the owner to go along.

If you're using Simple Slavery++, this mod will suspend itself when you're sent to the slave market (you won't be punished when your collar is removed), and it will intelligently decide whether to un-suspend itself depending on where you're sent after the auction.  This leaves you "free to be enslaved", with SLTR suspended until you get yourself out of that predicament and return to your owner for your regularly scheduled enslavement.