34 minutes ago, Anunya said:

So I just finished playing with the new updated version. I got the earn money as a whore event, and I selected "use master as pimp." I finished the required number of clients and reported back, but all the gold collected remained in my inventory.

That's the way Radiant Prostitution works.  The gold stays with you until you until you tell your pimp that you're finished working, and the pimp takes a cut.  After that, you tell your owner that you've finished the assignment.  With the master also serving as your pimp, those are the same person, but two different dialog lines.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's the way Radiant Prostitution works.  The gold stays with you until you until you tell your pimp that you're finished working, and the pimp takes a cut.  After that, you tell your owner that you've finished the assignment.  With the master also serving as your pimp, those are the same person, but two different dialog lines.

Ah I see my mistake, I did the quest end in the wrong order - I said "I finished the sex work, master" before I said "I think I'm done for now." If I do it in the correct order - "I think I'm done for now" first -  then the master takes half and leaves me with half. Got it.

I was expecting him to take both the pimp's cut and the whore's cut because I thought I remembered that's what he does when you use the inn-keeper as a pimp (i.e. the inn-keeper takes the pimp's cut and the master takes the whore's cut). But I could be misremembering....

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

Ah I see my mistake, I did the quest end in the wrong order - I said "I finished the sex work, master" before I said "I think I'm done for now." If I do it in the correct order - "I think I'm done for now" first -  then the master takes half and leaves me with half.

That's not it.  Doing the completion lines in the wrong order just makes the mod guess how much you earned for gold sharing.  The pimp's share stays in your inventory until you use the RP dialog to end your prostitution work.

1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Will you add frostfall and/or Wet and Cold support to the mod?

I wasn't planning to.

11 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

use these too together with sls and submissive lola

I use Sexlab Survival together with Submissive Lola.

In my default MO2 profile, my core Sexlab mods are Simple Slavery++, Spank That Ass, Sexlab Survival, Devious Followers Continued, Submissive Lola, Laura's Bondage Shop, and The Ancient Profession. They all work together fairly well.

In an alternate MO2 profile, I have my core Sexlab mods, plus Prison Overhaul Patched (POP). I may eventually promote POP into my default MO2 profile.

my concern was with nudity rule and frostfall / wet & cold :)

If you get too cold or too wet because of these two mods you are getting into a lot of trouble... the cold regions around helgen, Dawnstar winterhold or solitude are a white hell for someone using this in nudity i only say Frostbite and deathconditions

20 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

If you get too cold or too wet because of these two mods you are getting into a lot of trouble... the cold regions around helgen, Dawnstar winterhold or solitude are a white hell for someone using this in nudity i only say Frostbite and deathconditions

So wouldn't you seek shelter or build a campfire if you're wet or cold?

1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

my concern was with nudity rule and frostfall / wet & cold :)

I know that's a bit of a cheat, but DDs and Frostfall basically prevent you sometimes to go into colder regions of Skyrim (which is also cool for roleplay):

> Get nose piercing or earrings and set them as frostfall protection for your head

> put frostfall protection on an amulet for body

> put frostfall protection on a ring or cloth gloves for hand protection

> put frostfall protection on cloth type shoes for feet

(> don't flag DDs for frostfall protection, can cause CTD and bugs, at least that's my experience, might work with Devious Lore modified DDs, because those can be enchanted)

>> you have to do that before you enter cold regions, because if you do it while freezing it's too late until frostfall updates equipment effects. A save/load cycle might help too after modifing equipment via frostall MCM

and:

> if you are wet build a campfire eminently

> use frostfall spells for protection

> visit cold regions only during the day, because nights are way too cold

> during snowstorm find shelter

> if you have an addon to Frostfall that also recognizes the height of terrain => don't go on hills if not protected against cold

> skill frostfall perks as soon as possible via campfire (before visiting any colder regions)

and:

DeepBlueFrog made a patch for "Sexlab warm bodies", if you run or have sexy times it produces heat too, unless you have SLS installed, that will make you wet too after sex lol

Spoiler

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's not it.  Doing the completion lines in the wrong order just makes the mod guess how much you earned for gold sharing.  The pimp's share stays in your inventory until you use the RP dialog to end your prostitution work.

Huh, I see. I couldn't get rid of half the gold so I consoled my way to the desired outcome. But I'm adjusting to a few new mods in my game right now, so I may not have 100% clear repro steps. If I do, I'll let you know. 

SubLola continues to be a brilliant mod :)

Version 2.0.17

New:  A new MCM setting for Devices lets you adjust the duration of this mod's vibration events.
New:  Owner will sometimes inspect your collar for tampering.  Until the mod moves to DD5, it will always pass.
New:  When you enable custom confessions or thoughts, the mod will check that JContainers is installed.

Changed:  Added random owner comments based on score.
Changed:  Owner should be more likely to stay and watch when you're told to dance.
Changed:  Player controls are disabled during the Trophy Slave platform scene, to hide the talk/activate prompt.

Fixed:  Meadery bartender had the quest failed dialog for Run, Lola, Run.

31 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

ok yeah sure i could try to build a campfire or tent in the middle of nowhere youre right ... didnt thought about that ... Will try it that way ? and thanks for the ideas donttouchmethere

Good luck! =D

Frostfall is also great that you have to run into the next dungeon you find just to escape the cold with maybe unforeseen outcomes.

If I want to bath in colder regions or set a camp, build a campfire close by.

I fear you will have to carry firewood around to make a fire quickly, also skill up campfire to start a fire quickly.

The frostfall spells are really useful if you play with DDs, because they can save you frozen ass while running to warmer regions or until you find a dungeon.

Frostfall + SLS managed to get my PC more often to SS++ than combat defeats lol

4 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

First and formost i have to clear the riddle of empty mcm menus and than i will try to figure this beast Frostfall/Wet & Cold out :) But thanks

yw =D

more things that helps with a devious frostfall:

> for extra protection get a shield or equipment with frost resistance => if those get unequipped it gets really interesting^^

> you can also roleplay that a shield helps against rain by frostfall body coverage, shields are your best friends with sLola xD

> use SKYUI favorites for equipping stuff while in heavy bondage

> a cloak can still equipped while slola naked I guess

> bwitch helps to cast frostfall spells while in heavy bondage (or any other mod that lets you instantly cast spells via hotkeys):

Spoiler

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Changed:  Owner should be more likely to stay and watch when you're told to dance.

Speaking of dance feature, if i remember right the player can just start walking the moment dance starts and animation ends. The event didn't have indication in any way about when it's "done"? And there are no consequences for aborting dance.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Speaking of dance feature, if i remember right the player can just start walking the moment dance starts and animation ends.

Really?  The controls should be locked.  In my game, I can't move or jump until the dance ends.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

The event didn't have indication in any way about when it's "done"?

If "Play dance music" is enabled, the drums will end about the same time as the animation.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

And there are no consequences for aborting dance.

That's true.  If you manage to make the animation end early, there's no consequence.

For dancing, the change in the last update was to make the owner face you and head-track you at the start of the dance, and the owner is placed in a do-nothing scene to prevent follower frameworks from having the owner sandbox and wander off.  That might not work in all cases, but it was very reliable with NFF when I had sandboxing enabled.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

For dancing, the change in the last update was to make the owner face you and head-track you at the start of the dance, and the owner is placed in a do-nothing scene to prevent follower frameworks from having the owner sandbox and wander off.  That might not work in all cases, but it was very reliable with NFF when I had sandboxing enabled.

Awesome!

Regarding dancing: is there a way to change the dance animations? If so, I'll start looking for substitute dance animations, because the pinched arm/ should joints that come with the default anims are one of my current pet-peeves.

I guess my question ends up being "if I find some suitable anims or convince someone to make them, how easy or difficult would it be to swap them out?"

30 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Do the confessions lead to actions by your master?

No, they're part of a quest.  If you're unfamiliar with them, I suggest leaving custom confessions alone until you've experienced the Confessions of a Slave event a time or two, then you'll appreciate how custom ones fit in.

27 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Regarding dancing: is there a way to change the dance animations?

No (certainly not through configuration).

27 minutes ago, Anunya said:

If so, I'll start looking for substitute dance animations, because the pinched arm/ should joints that come with the default anims are one of my current pet-peeves.

The dance animations are from ZAP 8.  The bad news is that these are the better ones, with less joint pinching and odd distortions than the others in ZAP.

29 minutes ago, Anunya said:

I guess my question ends up being "if I find some suitable anims or convince someone to make them, how easy or difficult would it be to swap them out?"

Not so easy as a player, unless you like editing a script.  But if you find something useful, SLTR might be able to include it as a soft dependence.  Ideally it would be available for both LE and SE, so no one's left out.