52 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You might want to look at this.  Depending on whether you're doing The Man Who Cried Wolf, things change.  "The cave's standard boss chest is also unavailable during the quest. The second half of the dungeon, including all of the Wolfskull Ruins zone, is only accessible if the quest has been started."

Thanks, I found the same document cause I could not find the chess.  I was doing The Man Who Cried Wolf.  Ho well... mistress will be angry,  I'll try to blame it on you ?.

SE Volunteer Needed

I'd appreciate it if someone using SE would test these two meshes.  If they look okay (no red diamond), the test passes.

In Data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Weapons\, back up ZaZPaddleWeapon.nif and ZaZCatONineWeapon.nif, then replace them with the attached files.

Give yourself a "zbf Punishment Paddle" and a "zbf Punishment Cat O Nine" and equip them.  When done, replace the meshes with your backup copies.

ZaZCatONineWeapon.nifZaZPaddleWeapon.nif

Suggestion for the next update, in the spirit of the pony girl quest, Pony Girl: Cross Crounty, where mistress put the pony equipament in you, and you need to deliver something, maybe even yourselg to a hold capital within a certain time, but without fast travel (perharps this is too deviously helpless) although you won't be attacked by creatures (casting the spell that the Animal Allegiance shout uses for the duration of the quest could solve this problem programming-wise), but humans would rape you if they got a hit on you, robbing you of precious time (I started tihs idea with the PC having 1 HP, with a death alternative... programing this could be complicated and conflict with other death alternatives mods like DA and SL Defeat, so how about, boosting the PC HP to 10.000+, and them testing if the PC got hit every 0.5 seconds or so, could work, although this is a script running on Papyrus continuously, IDK how it would react to this... also bows and magic would make this really annoying, I thought of if an enemy hit you with a melee weapon, but magic and bows could break this easily, magic can be solved by having an amulet that makes you immune to it, but bows are more complicated... 

Your mistress fast travels to the destination, so if you don't make there in time, punishiment awaits, perharps mistress could lock your hands and make you free for the taking for a couple hours. 

About the testing, I'm a python guy, so I dont know if it would be possible in Skyrim

from time import sleep
y, x = 6, 0# Y being the lenght in seconds of the mission.
while x <= y:
    sleep(0.5)
    print('place funtion here')
    x += 1
    #Technically this function is looping over 7 times, but x <= (y-1) solves the problem,
    #although 1 second of extra detection is almost impossible to be felt, 
    #even more because you are going to a hold capital

I like the idea has more to do than be your mistress, so you doing her bidding for her own objectives, that beside yours sounds interesting, also if your mistress, is power hungry enough to accept controlling your every move, seens fitting that she would be more power hungry than just you. Perharps there could be some missions where you go clear some bandits or monsters because your mistress could use those IOU later, maybe you never get to see those consequenses, but implying those could be fun

Guest AthenaESIV

Have you considered adding Kal's addon into your mod if the author proves to have abandoned it? Or is the content of no interest to you?

Tyty for the continuing updates, always look forward to see what you add to the mod and I've been looking at the code to plan out narrative changes and updates being planned for Whorecrux to aid RMCW.

42 minutes ago, GlockMat said:

Pony Girl: Cross County

This is a fun idea.  I like running events.  There's also something very fun that I can add to it, that I've had for a while but didn't have a good place to use it.  Otherwise, I'd simplify this by not buffing the player, restricting you from using armor, weapons, spells, or shouts, and just letting you get there as best you can.  Any defeat and rape mods that are installed would provide the peril.

I have another pony girl event in mind as a result of a suggestion for something like Radiant Prostitution's "home delivery" quest.  That one's sitting on the shelf until I think of a way to make it more interesting without becoming complicated.

37 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Have you considered adding Kal's addon into your mod if the author proves to have abandoned it? Or is the content of no interest to you?

Has he abandoned it?  He's logged in within the last week, so it seems like he's still around.  Sometimes people just get busy or distracted awhile.

If he ever says he's abandoning it, I might look at things that would fit that I could move over.  I'm only vaguely aware of what's in it.  I've considered it a healthy outlet for players who want harsher treatment for Lola.  Unless something there breaks, it should still work even if it's not being developed.  I did notice during the YouTube video that it had something for carrying your owner's stuff.  I made a note to do something like that here, probably with a check to only do it if the add-on isn't installed, to avoid duplication. 

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I did notice during the YouTube video that it had something for carrying your owner's stuff.  I made a note to do something like that here, probably with a check to only do it if the add-on isn't installed, to avoid duplication. 

The problem with Kal's implementation of this event is that you get a huge bag to carry that just makes you slow, on an exploration game like Skyrim, being slow usually results in players pressing T to skip the quest, perharps the better way to implement this would be to make the player slow overtime, and add an objetive, for exemple, deliver this package to someone somewhere, yeah, it is similar to my last suggestion, no, I do NOT have a fetish about road tripping, although a Miata and a cool road trip and you make my month, but thats beside the point, I just thought it would be cool to add a clear objetive to this mission, maybe a combination of this cross-country with tomb raider, so the pack starts empty, but as you defeat enemies it starts to get filled, and when you deliver it, the more valuable the delivery, the more points you earn with your mistress, of course, with a cap so it wont become an exploit, and perhaps a minimum value, so you cant deliver it empty straight away, about the filling itself, Convenient Horses has a system like this, where you can enable auto-looting, for one mission we dont need to go as complex as that, but auto looting defeat enemies into a chest on the player back, and the speed debuff is calculated based on the weight, the reward based on the value, I think its do-able

1 hour ago, GlockMat said:

Goodness, you wrote all that, 244 words, as one long sentence.  I had to mentally come up for air several times.  ?

All I had in mind was having the owner give you a package weighing around 20 units to carry until you reach the next town.  When you get there, you find out you were carrying your owner's beer, or extra shoes, or something else useless.

Coming soon, "Get Me Something to Beat You With".

It's the simple things that take so long:

Spoiler

I tried to mount a Zaz crop on a wall plaque in my owner's home.  It didn't work.  Eventually I figured out that the Zaz weapons are missing the keyword that the plaque needs.  So I added to SLTR a full set of displayable canes, crops, cat 'o nines, custom whips, and (for good measure) paddles.  I even set the paddles up to work with dagger display cases.  Nice.

Then I noticed that cat 'o nines and paddles mount 90 degrees off, so they stick into the plaque.  Not nice.  I edited the mesh and made a copy that works right.  For LE.  I downloaded the SE conversion of ZAP and edited its meshes with a 90 degree rotation.  That should work, but I can't test it.  I asked for volunteers to try the meshes with SE.  No takers.

Getting the displayable punishment weapons through the console is awkward.  So I gave the owner a Toy Box with each of these displayable punishment weapons.  Now players can get all they want to decorate their owner's home.  I gave it a try in my (owner's) home.  Looks great.  Done!

Not quite.  What good is it to have these punishment tools displayed all over the house if the owner never uses them?  Wouldn't it be great if the owner tells you to go fetch something to beat you with?  Yes it would!  But that requires a new event.  And a quest.  Don't want to do all that.  But I really really want to have to get something to be beaten with.  There goes the rest of my day.

The whipping function wasn't set up for weapons not selected in the MCM, and it definitely didn't handle paddles.  Hell.  I reworked the function, which required an update to the stable whipping scene for Pony Express.  Then I noticed that the failure dialog for Pony Express where you get whipped gets cut off.  Fixed that.  Done!

Not quite.  Players are never going to figure this out.  Added a help topic to the MCM for display weapons.  Which players won't read.  Added a "What should I bring?" topic to the start of the quest that tells players to ask to use the toy box.  Done!

Maybe not.  Decided that players still might not get it.  Added an "I don't know what to bring you" topic for players who are really lost.  That one opens the toy box for you.  No one can mess that up.  Done!

Not quite.  I figured that someone was going to have a real Zaz cane, crop, whip, or whatever and be confused because the owner only wanted the nice *display* version.  Dammit.  Added more conditions to the quest dialog so that those qualify too.  Done!

Maybe.  Too sleepy.  Will test tomorrow.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

SE Volunteer Needed

I'd appreciate it if someone using SE would test these two meshes.  If they look okay (no red diamond), the test passes.

In Data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Weapons\, back up ZaZPaddleWeapon.nif and ZaZCatONineWeapon.nif, then replace them with the attached files.

Give yourself a "zbf Punishment Paddle" and a "zbf Punishment Cat O Nine" and equip them.  When done, replace the meshes with your backup copies.

ZaZCatONineWeapon.nif 255.76 kB · 2 downloads ZaZPaddleWeapon.nif 146.73 kB · 2 downloads

Hi!

Both show up and look fine in SE, no texture/mesh issues that I could see. ?

Guest AthenaESIV
17 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

This is a fun idea.  I like running events.  There's also something very fun that I can add to it, that I've had for a while but didn't have a good place to use it.  Otherwise, I'd simplify this by not buffing the player, restricting you from using armor, weapons, spells, or shouts, and just letting you get there as best you can.  Any defeat and rape mods that are installed would provide the peril.

I have another pony girl event in mind as a result of a suggestion for something like Radiant Prostitution's "home delivery" quest.  That one's sitting on the shelf until I think of a way to make it more interesting without becoming complicated.

Has he abandoned it?  He's logged in within the last week, so it seems like he's still around.  Sometimes people just get busy or distracted awhile.

If he ever says he's abandoning it, I might look at things that would fit that I could move over.  I'm only vaguely aware of what's in it.  I've considered it a healthy outlet for players who want harsher treatment for Lola.  Unless something there breaks, it should still work even if it's not being developed.  I did notice during the YouTube video that it had something for carrying your owner's stuff.  I made a note to do something like that here, probably with a check to only do it if the add-on isn't installed, to avoid duplication. 

I didn't think he did, I worded that very obtusely, I was speaking more in a future tense just in case, and was curious your reception of the themes in it. Seeing you're receptive to it makes it seem less likely they will one day conflict and it will break a save game, I should have worded it differently, tyty for reply!

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Seeing you're receptive to it makes it seem less likely they will one day conflict and it will break a save game

Well, I'm receptive to themes that fit the base mod.  Carrying a burden fits well, and if it's done differently here that's variety.  Some of the rest is not such a good fit, so it's good that Kalmah is maintaining it.  Players who like those things can ask for them over there and get what they like, and since it's an add-on the two parts shouldn't break each other.

and they dont so far ... i like kalmahs submod to your mod as i like your mod in itself. It just adds something visual to the game and a little bit darker tone to your mod without making something overall different out of your mod.

It even works somewhat well with pet projekt which i really really like. What i dont get in all mods so far is ....

Why are the whipping animations broken ... every time i get into a whipping pose my pc gets dragged all across the screen ... and i now we spoke about that ... It shouldnt happen ...

8 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Why are the whipping animations broken ... every time i get into a whipping pose my pc gets dragged all across the screen

Again, whippings are handled by Zaz.  It goes to a lot of trouble to anchor the PC in place.  I've never had the PC move.  Something different in the add-on?  Something else different in your game?  Hard to say.

5 hours ago, Teddar said:

Both show up and look fine in SE, no texture/mesh issues that I could see.

Great, thanks.  So I can edit SE meshes without losing their SE-ness.  The upcoming update has 2 item meshes, so I provide both versions, label the items differently, and let the player choose the correct one.  I looked for a way to detect LE vs. SE from inside a script but didn't see a guaranteed way to do that.

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Goodness, you wrote all that, 244 words, as one long sentence.  I had to mentally come up for air several times.  ?

All I had in mind was having the owner give you a package weighing around 20 units to carry until you reach the next town.  When you get there, you find out you were carrying your owner's beer, or extra shoes, or something else useless.

Sorry, I get carried away sometimes, I like writing

20 units can be something on the beggining of the game, but if get to level 10 this becomes a straight up joke, your armors is weighing at minimum 30 units. 

Aout the content in itself... doesn't really matter considering that you are your owners slave, so shut up and do her bidding

9 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

I wanted to have Vex as follower

After recruiting her as follower, she should be in CurrentFollowerFaction, and ideally also in PotentialFollowerFaction.  Some follower frameworks might not play nice with those factions.  Making a quest character a follower always carries risk.  Behaviors might get overridden depending on what the quest is doing.

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

After recruiting her as follower, she should be in CurrentFollowerFaction, and ideally also in PotentialFollowerFaction.  Some follower frameworks might not play nice with those factions.  Making a quest character a follower always carries risk.  Behaviors might get overridden depending on what the quest is doing.

Hm, I guess the mod doesnt handle her as a normal follower, thats probably why it doesnt work.

1 hour ago, bigschwabbel said:

Is it safe to update from 2.0.16 to 2.0.19 mid play-through?

Usually yes, I updated SLTR about 5 times already, from the old mod, and keeps working normally

@HexBolt8 It's official, you never sleep, you never eat, you just work on this mod, I would like formally take back my suggestion, go to bed dude

It's said that the fans oftenly are the boss of the artist, if that is true, than my order is take a week off, god damnit you deserve it