I need a Chinese version, even if it's translated by AI. If you really don't have time, could you provide all the text to me so I can get it translated by AI and then give it back to you? Using a tool to extract and translate again is too troublesome and prone to errors.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BruhMoment84 said:

Is there any way of adding more playmates to this mod?

no, that has never been implemented, and as far as I remember it wasn't even Hexbolt's idea, but made on request. There are quite a lot of people out there who don't like followers at all, and just bear with them for the sake of this mod. The mod author being one of them.

17 hours ago, BruhMoment84 said:

Is there any way of adding more playmates to this mod? I'd love to add my other follower to my owner's harem too. Sorry in advance if this has been answered already. I didn't feel like scrolling through 277 pages.

I would rather HexBolt8 adopt the functionality of this mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83794
The owner can observe Lola's current sexual desire value through the brightness of LewdMarks.