1 hour ago, Anunya said:

Nymra's Naked Defeat has a list where you can input different hairstyles for a random outcome to a "haircut" event. Maybe there's something there that makes sense to borrow?

That mod does it by having a block of ten fields.  I've been reluctant to take that approach because it can add a lot to the MCM and be a bit overwhelming, especially to those who are new to the mod.  But that's a possibility, especially if I were to reorganize it into its own section.

2 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That mod does it by having a block of ten fields.  I've been reluctant to take that approach because it can add a lot to the MCM and be a bit overwhelming, especially to those who are new to the mod.  But that's a possibility, especially if I were to reorganize it into its own section.

I can say that, with the current implementation, I have the haircut feature disabled, but if you did something like that, I'd quite enjoy using it.  I have a text file with all the KS Hairstyles that I like, so I could just put together a list from there.

On 10/13/2021 at 3:00 PM, pinkfluf said:

Okay so feed animation code looks like it prevents partner from going commando, would be nice if there was an option in mcm.

Was there a specific animation (or animations) that you wanted the stripping for?  If so, do you know what SexLab tags the animations use?  I might be able to selectively strip on certain tags (such as if a feeding animation also has the "sex" tag).

2 hours ago, Leoosp said:

The hairs list could work on a scanner feature to scan and build a list (form or array) of all installed and active hairs in game, this would be generated into a JSON file. This first JSON file would essentially be its database of valid styles. It would also prepare or have pre-included (in archive) an empty selected hairstyles JSON, to use during the game. This list can possibly be based around the submission level of the submissive and the random item the choice and/or taste of the owner.

uh, and how useful would this be? I have some hairdo mod (I think it's KS Hairdos) that came with about 500 hairstyles that came with easily distinguishable names like Lizzi, Lizzy and Lissi (ad infinitum, 500 times) with no hint at all if it's short haired, curly, fancy, with a ribbon or anything. Opening this menu in showracemenu is a nuisance, but at least it's WYSIWYG. Having to write down those names, which are displayed for fractures of seconds, and being dyslexic towards random combinations of letters, making a shortlist of these would cost me hours for no use at all. And you would have to do it all again fo a new character/owner combination because of different personalites.

PS: would love to have such a choice of useful things like high heeled boots, but who ever cares for hairdos?

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Was there a specific animation (or animations) that you wanted the stripping for?  If so, do you know what SexLab tags the animations use?  I might be able to selectively strip on certain tags (such as if a feeding animation also has the "sex" tag).

Thanks Hexbolt! I couldn't see what animations from the mod description (maybe it's there and I'm blind :( ) were required so I found these Sexual Vampire Feed SE - the download section has a small slal animation pack.

You guys are overthinking the hair stuff.  ?  I'm not going to build a database or json file, but if I were to extend the single choice now to a list, I'd include the option (in addition to the current method) of typing in the hair's editor ID.  For KS Hair, that's usually the name that you see in the ShowRaceMenu window with a zero in front (e.g., "0Lion").

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

I couldn't see what animations from the mod description....

Okay, I found the tags in the SLAL pack.  For male vampires, the tags clearly indicate a sex animation.  For lesbian feeding, it's less clear, but I'll figure out something.  I hoping to solve two problems (stripping and vampire arousal increase) by determining whether the feeding is sexual.  I'm not ready to work on this now, but I have enough information.

Hello there, sorry if this has been asked before. I have an issue starting up the Pony Express quest, there is a tremendous amount of lag when equpping the devices it seems. DD harness, Lush tail and boots.

Not sure what is causing it, everythign else seems to work fine. What information do you guys need?

Edit: I disabled a mod called Gossip and that seems to have helped?

Edit: Nevermind my save is borked, crashes when I try to save again. Any adivce on how to unfuck it? I.. may have fixed the problem again by installing something that was missing from Gossip.. gossip traders.. WIll update if need help. I really don;t know if or how I fixed it. Sorry to bother.

P.S. This is the most fun mod I have ever played. I hope new things and updates are added! I know it was mentioned this is soft-core but maybe another hardcore update like the expansion. Petplay too? Also thank you very much. Is there a discord serer for support as well?

Edited by keetel
On 11/12/2021 at 9:20 PM, HexBolt8 said:

If I were asked an opinion on this I'd say I like the relative simplicity of SLTR and the fact there isn't that many options, but I feel like more and more additions will lead to feature bloat and that is something I don't particularly like. It takes me anywhere between half an hour to an over an hour to set up a new game with all the MCM settings I have to through and that is with loading presets, SLS DCL and DFC being the main culprits.

When I first encountered this mod it was much smaller and tighter in focus. While additional options are nice to have, there inevitably must come a moment where one needs to ask: is this or that REALLY necessary?

Just my two (euro)cents.

38 minutes ago, Dozen9292 said:

Delta voice files that include 2.0.44. Still need the base voice files for 2.0.38, but not any previous delta.

sublola_voice_update.rar 185.86 MB · 1 download

Can you say what this does?  Is this like xVASynth voicing for your mistress's dialogue?

2 minutes ago, belegost said:

If I were asked an opinion on this I'd say I like the relative simplicity of SLTR and the fact there isn't that many options, but I feel like more and more additions will lead to feature bloat and that is something I don't particularly like. It takes me anywhere between half an hour to an over an hour to set up a new game with all the MCM settings I have to through and that is with loading presets, SLS DCL and DFC being the main culprits.

When I first encountered this mod it was much smaller and tighter in focus. While additional options are nice to have, there inevitably must come a moment where one needs to ask: is this or that REALLY necessary?

Just my two (euro)cents.

As someone relatively new to this mod—a few dozen hours over the past couple of weeks—I would say it doesn't feel bloated at all to me.  I worry when it feels like one mod is trying to be two or more distinct things at once, but I don't get that impression with SLTR at all.  All the features seem to fit together seamlessly into one cohesive mod.  It's not a lightweight, but there are other mods that offer similar, more minimalist experiences.  I'd consider the richness of SLTR to be a great virtue, and I love the way it appears to be developing.  

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
4 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Can you say what this does?  Is this like xVASynth voicing for your mistress's dialogue?

It's updated voicing information for the new version of SLTR using xVASynth. To bring the voice pack released initially for 2.0.38 up to the version level needed 2.0.44.

To allow the new lines added in the versions after 2.0.38 so you get some form of spoken word to the lines.

Edited by Leoosp
On 11/11/2021 at 11:53 PM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I think the closest thing you'll find is PAHE with Diary of Mine, which is getting better all the time.  It's not as overwhelming as it looks at first glance when you read the description—you can ignore a lot of the finer points of the personality system if you want.  

Personally, I'd really appreciate an option to remove that dialogue from the "random comment" pool for those of us who aren't into feet.  I really appreciate that the palace entry event gives us the option to "pretend to lick", which is quite a nice concession to different strokes for different folks, but that comment is pretty graphic and kinda undoes that work.  A great option would be to have it check whether you licked or pretended to lick last time that event occurred, and include or exclude that dialogue accordingly, but if that's too complicated, an MCM toggle would work, too.  

Hey! Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try them out later. Cheers!

Okay, so I've put in several dozen hours with Submissive Lola over the past couple of weeks, and I've been keeping extensive notes on my experience.  I've been having a hell of a great time with this mod already—I can't believe I let the "Lola" thing prevent me from trying it sooner—but I couldn't help but seeing opportunities for it to be even better, and I have struggled with a few bugs/issues along the way.  I hope the following hodgepodge of bug reports and general user experience feedback will be helpful.  

• Followers' vanilla dialogue for seeing the player naked should be disabled.  (e.g., Ingjard's "If you want to embarass yourself, I won't stop you.")  Actually, if it's possible, most or even all vanilla follower dialogue might should be disabled since most of it is pretty deferential, although the nudity reaction especially stands out.  
  • We really need a dance that works with an armbinder.  
  • If fast travel lands you somewhere at a time shortly before the end of your daily cycle, you have no opportunity to avoid "failing to serve your mistress enough".  Similarly, if you embark on fast travel a long distance shortly after the end of your daily cycle, you automatically fail the next day on landing.  I'm not sure the best way to fix this, but I'd consider this to be the most disruptive issue I've encountered by far.  
  • Shoal's Rest Farm probably shouldn't trigger "A Stewing Mistress", as it cannot be completed legally (unless you live there, in which case it's trivial).  
  • Cavity search either needs to be impossible during "Time to Relax", or there needs to be a fix for the animation.
  • "Touch yourself" command either needs to be impossible during "Time to Relax" or play the "DDArmbinderSolo" animation instead of the default one.
  • During "Time to Relax", when your mistress tells you you're still too burdened and you must unload your loot first, we really need an option to respond to the effect that, "This slave requests permission to use her hands to craft the items she's carrying into something more valuable for her mistress."  This could carry some additional consequences, like an additional gold payment in an hour to justify being allowed to use your hands, or perhaps some enforcement that you actually are doing crafting.  The current implementation encourages—borderline forces—us to exploit our playmate (or a PAHE slave or whomever) to take the burden and complete "Time to Relax" so as to be able to do crafting.  
  • I'd love to have straitjackets as an option for "Time to Relax".  Aside from being sexy, they also avoid most of the animation foibles of armbinders and cuffs.
  • Spanking seems to only ever choose "DF Rydin Overlap Spanking" even though I have several other nice spanking animations installed (and registered through SLAL).  I even tried deactivating that animation, and then it just played regular sex animations instead of my other spanking animations (which confirmed work fine with other mods, e.g. Devious Followers).
  • If I'm not mistaken, it looks like you've just repurposed the bound animation sans binds for the kneeling animation.  This certainly isn't a huge deal, but unbound arms do look a little awkward in this animation, though.  Would it be possible at all to borrow the kneeling animation from Home Sweet Home with the hands behind the head?  When I think of a slave kneeling, I picture either that, or hands on knees with the palms facing up.
  • I'm not sure what all the "Unhindered slave" active effect is supposed to do, but from the description, it doesn't seem like it's fully functioning.  My character still has to stop and catch her breath from corsets, tugs at bridle gags, etc., and she still gets debuffs like stamina regen from corsets.  It sounds like it's supposed to prevent at least some of these drawbacks?
  • "Spanked bottom" active effect description says it lasts 8 hours, but it actually lasts 24 minutes.  Not sure which duration is correct, but they ought to agree.
  • Sometimes sex scenes choose the wrong actors, e.g., I asked to have a three-way with my playmate, but my mistress told me she wanted me for herself, and then I had sex with just my playmate.  
  • I've had my mistress interrupt a scene she was in with a HSH slave to demand sex with me, leaving the other girl tribbing air.  Not sure if this was a SLTR problem or a SexLab problem or what—only happened once, but it made a mess when it did.  
  • It would be nice to have NPC refusal/acceptance dialogue during "Working Slave" be tailored a bit to your level of rapport with them and/or their being a repeat client.  Most of those comments don't seem too fitting for someone who is either friendly with you or who has paid you for sex in the past.  
  • It would also be great if there were custom refusal dialogue that checks whether you just had sex with the same person for "I'm Famous" or "Temple of Dibella" and cites fatigue instead of insulting the very idea.  It's kinda unimmersive being told how disgusting it is to be propositioned... by someone who just enthusiastically had sex you with after you propositioned them.  You should also probably have the "Working Slave" dialogue disabled for targets of these other events.  
  • I'd really love to see some more positive reactions mixed in during "Confessions of a Slave".  I find it really disappointing that no one ever tells me I'm a good girl. :'( For bonus points, this could also be influenced/weighted by the NPC's rapport with the player.  (e.g., "Wow, your mistress has really trained you well.  What a good pet you must be." / "Aw, look at what an obedient little slave you are.  Good girl!")
  • The MCM Statistics tab isn't tracking "Times danced" for me.
  • I would really love to see the role of playmates expanded.  I was really excited for this feature, but it has honestly been pretty underwhelming thus far.  Maybe I just haven't discovered all the depth of this feature yet, but most of the time, my playmate seems to just be a fly on the wall.  I guess you're a little hamstrung by trying to leave it ambiguous as to what her status is, but perhaps she could be configured as another mistress friend of your owner or as another pet in the MCM.  I can see both paths being interesting, but personally, I'm mostly interested in my playmate being a second pet of my owner.  I'd at least like to see my owner use my playmate in some of the same ways she uses me—hearing my playmate make confessions to other NPCs, provide "I'm Famous" service, etc.  There is so much great stuff you could do with this.
    • It'd be great to have some kind of trust system between you and your playmate, which could be a basis for a lot of further ideas.  e.g., You could tattle on your playmate for submission score with mistress and negative trust with playmate; you could comfort your playmate after punishment for trust.  
    • Beg mistress to take punishments meant for your playmate on yourself for a small hit to submission and a big boost to trust.  Maybe also the reverse—beg mistress to punish your playmate instead of you for a small hit to submission and a big hit to trust.  Conversely, depending on trust level, maybe your playmate also has a weighted chance to beg you to be punished instead of her at low trust or for her to be punished instead of you at high trust.  
    • Maybe when entering palaces, you're each responsible for one of mistress's boots, and while you're down there together, you can take your playmate's hand.  Bonus points if the playmate can also initiate.  
    • I'm sure I can come up with more if there's interest.
6 hours ago, belegost said:

It takes me anywhere between half an hour to an over an hour to set up a new game with all the MCM settings I have to through and that is with loading presets, SLS DCL and DFC being the main culprits.

When you're content with your last game's settings, there are options to save (and load) them for Devious Followers, Cursed Loot, and Lola. But you're right, starting a new game and fiddling through every odd MCM really takes too much time.

2 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Followers' vanilla dialogue for seeing the player naked should be disabled.  (e.g., Ingjard's "If you want to embarass yourself, I won't stop you.")  Actually, if it's possible, most or even all vanilla follower dialogue might should be disabled since most of it is pretty deferential, although the nudity reaction especially stands out.  

No, please don't touch vanilla dialogue. In my experience, as soon as I'm wearing a collar, I don't get nude comments anymore.

2 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

We really need a dance that works with an armbinder.  

Yes, anything that works with heavy bondage would be great. That's why I love straightjackets, because there's no silly animation of the arms that are cut off or should stay in the yoke.

...fast travel...

You might want to try the Fast Travel Timecale Fix one of the first mods I ever installed. With that, fast travel takes as much time as running, and not an eternity like in vanilla game.

Shoal's Rest Farm probably shouldn't trigger "A Stewing Mistress"

Shoal Rest Farm is from LAL (live another life) and not vanilla. Have a meal prepared and be praised for being a thoughtful slave.

I'm not sure what all the "Unhindered slave" active effect is supposed to do,

The bondage you're wearing doesn't weigh anything, just like the vanilla perks for wearing light or heavy armour.

I'd really love to see some more positive reactions mixed in during "Confessions of a Slave".

Yes, I second that. There are some, but there could be more.

~Playmate doing Lola stuff

As Hexbolt just wrote this week - getting NPCs to actually do things is a pain in the arse and rarely works as intended, as you've observed with weird SexLab animations choosing the wrong actors etc. Having the Jarl lick the boots of the pet might be even more unimmersive.?

4 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

No, please don't touch vanilla dialogue. In my experience, as soon as I'm wearing a collar, I don't get nude comments anymore.

I can't confirm for any other vanilla followers—I've done one playthrough with Ingjard and one with a custom follower (Juliana) so far—but I can confirm that Ingjard never stopped using her nude comments all playthrough long.  I can't imagine why you'd be opposed to fixing this.

4 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

With pleasure.  I think it's kinda criminal that DoM doesn't have more downloads given what a great job @TrollAutokill is doing developing it.  

Thanks for the support, but remember DoM is still wip and suffering from frequent updates. That might not be for everyone taste! 

But as your post suggest in the future, I plan to have submitted slaves take initiative to fulfill their master will.

But that’s the wrong thread for that, sorry.

1 hour ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I can't confirm for any other vanilla followers—I've done one playthrough with Ingjard and one with a custom follower (Juliana) so far—but I can confirm that Ingjard never stopped using her nude comments all playthrough long.  I can't imagine why you'd be opposed to fixing this.

JFTR: Ingjard ain't vanilla but Dawnguard DLC

I am against fiddling with vanilla content in the depth of some random mod that doesn't have "fiddling with vanilla NPC behaviour" written in bold letters all over it. This is a task for some Follower Framework.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

JFTR: Ingjard ain't vanilla but Dawnguard DLC

Whatever; she uses the vanilla follower code.  

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I am against fiddling with vanilla content in the depth of some random mod that doesn't have "fiddling with vanilla NPC behaviour" written in bold letters all over it. This is a task for some Follower Framework.

This mod "fiddles with vanilla NPC behaviour" in everything it does.  That's the whole point of the mod.  What's this bright line you're drawing where adding lines and actions to followers is fine, but removing/blocking lines is somehow sacrilege?  

When your mistress talks about being embarrassed to be seen with you when you're naked, or uses deferential housecarl lines like, "Honour to you, my thane," it's kind of immersion-breaking.  If there's a technical reason why this can't be fixed, fair enough, but if it can, I can't see how it'd be beneficial to this mod to leave your mistress to continue using such dialogue.

4 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

uses deferential housecarl lines like, "Honour to you, my thane,"

This is an interesting point.

I use the following approach: I choose my SubLola master based on their idle dialogue, and I avoid using a follower as a SubLola master if I know they have inappropriate idle dialogue that would be unimmersive.

In my opinion, each follower's idle dialogue gives a peek into their personality. From a role-playing point of view, only certain NPCs would make sense as a SubLola master. In my opinion, a housecarl who honors you doesn't make sense as a SubLola master.

Certain NPCs - such as the hireling Marcurio in the Bee & Barb - have idle dialogue that indicate they have a big ego and like to show off. Marcurio makes a great SubLola master because the additional SubLola dialogue fits well with his vanilla idle chatter.

How exactly do Lola and Devious Followers Continued  interact/ play alongside each other? I've read from both pages where they both state they can "technically/somewhat" be used together but neither state whether or not they are compatible with each other very clearly. Any input/clarity would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, dage7416 said:

How exactly do Lola and Devious Followers Continued  interact/ play alongside each other?

They can be used together.  Both are aware of devices equipped by other mods, which helps keep conflicts to a minimum.  The key difference is personality.  A devious follower wants your gold; a SLTR owner wants your obedience.  A devious follower tricks you into accepting bad deals.  The SLTR owner only needs to trick you once, to get you to wear a shock collar.  After that, you can be forced to obey, so there's no need for indirect measures.

Many players find that a single follower who keeps switching approaches is inconsistent, like having a dual personality.  If you have two followers, you can have one use DF and the other use SLTR.  They'll both exploit you, but in their own different ways.  That said, you might find that you're getting a lot of events.