23 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

I'm well aware and updated my own scripts to the same standard. In fact, the only version provided now is the one that is dependent on the DD reliant version of Lola.

Well thanks. That's good to know, anyway does the MCM allow for import and export of settings when unlocked? If not could it please be added as it helps with quickly reloading settings, a must with single life player characters.

Anyway as an off question does this utilise the slavery framework present in DD or is it only ZAP based one?

3 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Well thanks. That's good to know, anyway does the MCM allow for import and export of settings when unlocked? If not could it please be added as it helps with quickly reloading settings, a must with single life player characters.

Anyway as an off question does this utilise the slavery framework present in DD or is it only ZAP based one?

I'll consider adding an option to import and export settings as more options become available. As of right now, I think it would be as much effort to import new settings as it would be to disable a few quests. It's a low priority, and I'd much more prefer to work on adding new events and quests.

As for the framework it uses; whatever you set the parent mod to use. I rely on it to identify the owner, but other than that don't make any slavery framework-related calls.

3 minutes ago, Kalmah said:

I'll consider adding an option to import and export settings as more options become available. As of right now, I think it would be as much effort to import new settings as it would be to disable a few quests. It's a low priority, and I'd much more prefer to work on adding new events and quests.

As for the framework it uses; whatever you set the parent mod to use. I rely on it to identify the owner, but other than that don't make any slavery framework-related calls.

Also thanks for answering that question. When @HexBolt8 adds the Devious Devices Contraptions (furniture) from version 5.0 of that framework its going to be something seeing it together with your modification.

7 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Also thanks for answering that question. When @HexBolt8 adds the Devious Devices Contraptions (furniture) from version 5.0 of that framework its going to be something seeing it together with your modification.

I've been considering it myself as well, and even might add struggle animations for all contraptions should the opportunity arise. I'm still wondering how to add the edge animations in a somewhat graceful manner, but other than that they should be relatively easy to port over.

Did a clean reinstall of both mods, and it's been working great so far, except this: 
I get the "Enough is Enough"-quest running, and it runs well up until the point where my master ends the hanging and resumes the dialogue. 
When the dialogue finishes, I am put back to being hanged. Even if I press jump to end the animation, I can still hear the sound from the animation going, and it seems as if the scripts are still running. A few moments later, my character dies, and I get transported to the main menu. 
Is there a quick and easy fix to stop that specific animation's scripts from running? 
I tried using the "Stop all running animations" in the Sexlab menu, but that doesn't work. 
If there's a console command to simply end it, that would be more than enough for now.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:14 AM, Kalmah said:

I'd like to avoid having to tie into other frameworks or advanced mods, however, and don't think I'll be integrating milk machines and the like. That being said, if it's just the furniture you're after, it should be relatively easy to integrate due to how I set up the scripts.

If you're looking for a specific way for the way to have it happen with MME then I have an idea. Though to be clear I don't know much about modding, so I may not have all the right ways of explain it but here it goes. When ever you get what ever event the master has you do, when the MME one is selected have a check for if your milk level is lower than 1 or 2. If its lower they add lactacid to your character, if its higher, they take you to a milking machine furniture thingy, and force you in until your milk is below 1. The master would of course take the milk for himself, and maybe even force more lactacid on you.

That could also lead into Skooma addict and you could beg your master for drugs, in exchange for doing some more humiliating events and stuff like that.

Also having a tie in to SGO, would be awesome as well. My biggest problem with the slavery mods here is that there's not much flavor or much to do. If you could have specialized slavery events based on those traits and stuff that would be awesome.

I have no idea how hard any of this would actually be to implement for you, but those are the ideas I have.

1 hour ago, Thelargir said:

Did a clean reinstall of both mods, and it's been working great so far, except this: 
I get the "Enough is Enough"-quest running, and it runs well up until the point where my master ends the hanging and resumes the dialogue. 
When the dialogue finishes, I am put back to being hanged. Even if I press jump to end the animation, I can still hear the sound from the animation going, and it seems as if the scripts are still running. A few moments later, my character dies, and I get transported to the main menu. 
Is there a quick and easy fix to stop that specific animation's scripts from running? 
I tried using the "Stop all running animations" in the Sexlab menu, but that doesn't work. 
If there's a console command to simply end it, that would be more than enough for now.

I just uploaded a version that should fix the issue you were having. Apologies, I was experimenting with some things and must've broken something. Should be good to go again, though!

39 minutes ago, indolu said:

If you're looking for a specific way for the way to have it happen with MME then I have an idea. Though to be clear I don't know much about modding, so I may not have all the right ways of explain it but here it goes. When ever you get what ever event the master has you do, when the MME one is selected have a check for if your milk level is lower than 1 or 2. If its lower they add lactacid to your character, if its higher, they take you to a milking machine furniture thingy, and force you in until your milk is below 1. The master would of course take the milk for himself, and maybe even force more lactacid on you.

That could also lead into Skooma addict and you could beg your master for drugs, in exchange for doing some more humiliating events and stuff like that.

Also having a tie in to SGO, would be awesome as well. My biggest problem with the slavery mods here is that there's not much flavor or much to do. If you could have specialized slavery events based on those traits and stuff that would be awesome.

I have no idea how hard any of this would actually be to implement for you, but those are the ideas I have.

Adding more stuff for slaves to do is the goal of my mod, but I'm afraid I'll only be implementing what lies within my own sphere of interest. I personally don't subscribe to MME or SGO, but would welcome any effort to add support for either of those.

I wanted to say thank you for this mod.

It's a great addition to SLR and reminds me a bit of one of my (sadly neglected) favorite mods: PetProject. I like the idea of losing control to the follower while they decide to go on with their business.

Now I have absolutely no knowledge in modding so I don't know how much of this is feasible but if I may throw in a few ideas:

- After clearing a bandit camp or dungeon (so when they get the "cleared" tag), the follower can decide to take a break and tie the player up while she takes a short nap (maybe spawn a bedroll for her or use existing ones in camps).

- When in inns at night, the follower can decide to stay up and party. She'd tie up the player in the room for the night while she's out drinking, or display her in the common inn room so that everyone can admire her tied up pet.

- Similar to the idea of "follower hiding clothes in the inn", she could wake up with devices on and has to find the key in the inn or town (not further). 

- Nazeem owns Chilfurrow Farm you see? Very successful business, obviously. But sometimes he needs a scarecrow to scare away pests. A naked tied up Lola in the field is not only a good scarecrow, but also good advertisement. The follower would be happy to lend her to Nazeem for a few hours and extra coin.

I can probably come up with a few more scenarios but you get the idea. I also really like the previous suggestions about radiant quests given by the follower. 

I know you prefer not to have to use other mods but if you can also make "I'll take the display model" optional, that could work great for "displaying" Lola. All these scenarios would be forward-skippable as well, just like your City Bondage scenario.

But in any case, keep up the good work!

Hi Kalmah, 

Loving the mod!, especially the devices and furniture I've not seen before. 

I don't think I've found every scenario yet so apologies if I suggest something you've already implemented but just throwing some ideas out there.

In City Bondage, could there be interactions during the wait (should I not want to press the space bar that is) - Whereby NPC's could walk up and interact with you .. be that commenting on your predicament (degrading, humiliating comments for example), maybe whipping you, throwing things at you. - One thing I noticed having STA installed, characters never come up and spank you which I've seen capable in just about every other mod and didn't think there was any coding behind it .. Was curious if something else was behind this.

As you have the feature for the NPC to leave you for x amount of time, could this be extended to your player being loaned out. Eg:- into a guard barracks or embassy/guild for 'services' or just stuck in furniture in town centre 

I noticed the crawl feature (when wearing the back pack) now has you on all fours, could this be forced upon you at some point, ie if you've been particularly rebellious or have low submission score.

I really like the whipping effect for restless slave etc .. could this be extended for other scenarios. eg:- forced to make armour/potions or mining.

sleeping at night feature is genius, especially the interception when you press sleep and your NPC interacts instead. Could this feature be used elsewhere, eg: sitting on a seat, and not being allowed to, maybe when interacting with NPC's, opening chests/barrels etc..

being forced to sell anything of value, not sure if you could do anything with food, making sure you can only eat drink, low quality unpleasant (if low submission) food. - I really like DHSV's ToH take on food, but none of it is forced

With sleeping  hopefully could expand to interactions whilst waiting or being loaned out/forced to undertake another task.

I did notice, if you have a player home, you can quite easily sleep at home with no penalties. 

Getting put in furniture/cages etc.. can be boring but I personally dislike any fast way of getting out of the situation, so the space bar option is great, but maybe toggled in MCM? - Also re-iterate to alleviate boredom whether it's feasible for interactions to happen whilst waiting. 

Having the MCM separate from Lola I think is sensible if only for my selfish reason that, at some point, this could form it's own mod. I know that doesn't appear to be your desire at present but I can at least hope .. one day! :)

Really looking forward to future updates on this.

BTW, as an aside have you ever considered expanding upon legume's marvellous DFW mod?

2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Love this mod! I would like to post about a bug I ran into, though. Installed V1.1.1 and ran FNIS. Got the dreaded Tpose bug. Removed V1.1.1, went back to V1.1.0, ran FNIS and it worked again. So I guess there's a problem with an animation in V1.1.1?

Do you use LE or SE? In LE, i can not confirm the problem, it work fine for me

Thank you very much for fix the furniture!!! Sadly i finally got the "master leaves you in place" event again, this time Windhelm, it start great with aroused animation intended for the pose, but it will then turn into aroused animatons that breaks pose again. It is probably a problem of using old DD still, can anyone else using old DD, not 5.0, if they have same problem?

Also very small suggestion, if maybe more people use Sexlab Survival also, the position in Windhelm is next to Toll Guards, and they always force greet, which will break the quest a bit, maybe another position would be possible. But it is not very bad, the quest did continue for me after Toll Guard dialogue when i talk to follower again.

16 hours ago, Kalmah said:

I just uploaded a version that should fix the issue you were having. Apologies, I was experimenting with some things and must've broken something. Should be good to go again, though!

Adding more stuff for slaves to do is the goal of my mod, but I'm afraid I'll only be implementing what lies within my own sphere of interest. I personally don't subscribe to MME or SGO, but would welcome any effort to add support for either of those.

Thanks a bunch! Haven't been able to try it yet, but will do so shortly. I'll let you know if the issue persists.

9 hours ago, Skwii007 said:

I wanted to say thank you for this mod.

It's a great addition to SLR and reminds me a bit of one of my (sadly neglected) favorite mods: PetProject. I like the idea of losing control to the follower while they decide to go on with their business.

Now I have absolutely no knowledge in modding so I don't know how much of this is feasible but if I may throw in a few ideas:

- After clearing a bandit camp or dungeon (so when they get the "cleared" tag), the follower can decide to take a break and tie the player up while she takes a short nap (maybe spawn a bedroll for her or use existing ones in camps).

- When in inns at night, the follower can decide to stay up and party. She'd tie up the player in the room for the night while she's out drinking, or display her in the common inn room so that everyone can admire her tied up pet.

- Similar to the idea of "follower hiding clothes in the inn", she could wake up with devices on and has to find the key in the inn or town (not further). 

- Nazeem owns Chilfurrow Farm you see? Very successful business, obviously. But sometimes he needs a scarecrow to scare away pests. A naked tied up Lola in the field is not only a good scarecrow, but also good advertisement. The follower would be happy to lend her to Nazeem for a few hours and extra coin.

I can probably come up with a few more scenarios but you get the idea. I also really like the previous suggestions about radiant quests given by the follower. 

I know you prefer not to have to use other mods but if you can also make "I'll take the display model" optional, that could work great for "displaying" Lola. All these scenarios would be forward-skippable as well, just like your City Bondage scenario.

But in any case, keep up the good work!

Thank you for the suggestions. I've been working on making some dungeon-specifics events already, and yours are a big help. As for the owner partying in inns; I might as well use a sandbox 'party' package before the owner actually goes to sleep. I'll take your suggestions to heart!

8 hours ago, jc321 said:

Hi Kalmah, 

Loving the mod!, especially the devices and furniture I've not seen before. 

I don't think I've found every scenario yet so apologies if I suggest something you've already implemented but just throwing some ideas out there.

In City Bondage, could there be interactions during the wait (should I not want to press the space bar that is) - Whereby NPC's could walk up and interact with you .. be that commenting on your predicament (degrading, humiliating comments for example), maybe whipping you, throwing things at you. - One thing I noticed having STA installed, characters never come up and spank you which I've seen capable in just about every other mod and didn't think there was any coding behind it .. Was curious if something else was behind this.

As you have the feature for the NPC to leave you for x amount of time, could this be extended to your player being loaned out. Eg:- into a guard barracks or embassy/guild for 'services' or just stuck in furniture in town centre 

I noticed the crawl feature (when wearing the back pack) now has you on all fours, could this be forced upon you at some point, ie if you've been particularly rebellious or have low submission score.

I really like the whipping effect for restless slave etc .. could this be extended for other scenarios. eg:- forced to make armour/potions or mining.

sleeping at night feature is genius, especially the interception when you press sleep and your NPC interacts instead. Could this feature be used elsewhere, eg: sitting on a seat, and not being allowed to, maybe when interacting with NPC's, opening chests/barrels etc..

being forced to sell anything of value, not sure if you could do anything with food, making sure you can only eat drink, low quality unpleasant (if low submission) food. - I really like DHSV's ToH take on food, but none of it is forced

With sleeping  hopefully could expand to interactions whilst waiting or being loaned out/forced to undertake another task.

I did notice, if you have a player home, you can quite easily sleep at home with no penalties. 

Getting put in furniture/cages etc.. can be boring but I personally dislike any fast way of getting out of the situation, so the space bar option is great, but maybe toggled in MCM? - Also re-iterate to alleviate boredom whether it's feasible for interactions to happen whilst waiting. 

Having the MCM separate from Lola I think is sensible if only for my selfish reason that, at some point, this could form it's own mod. I know that doesn't appear to be your desire at present but I can at least hope .. one day! :)

Really looking forward to future updates on this.

BTW, as an aside have you ever considered expanding upon legume's marvellous DFW mod?

For events happening during City Bondage - I purposely tried to place the furniture somewhat out of view to avoid interactions. In my opinion, slaves should be restrained out of view and ignored as much as possible, for they live only to serve their owner. For other people to interact with one another's slave would be unseemly. A potential reason why you don't attract visitors via other mods is probably because I use activators and scripts as opposed to furniture.

I would love to impose more restrictions on other kinds of world interactions. I'll have to think of a more elegant way to block and intercept those interactions, though, to keep my modifications to the game (and potential incompatibilities) to a bare minimum. I'm currently working on a system to restrict what goes into the player's inventory, using one of my old backpack scripts as a base.

5 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

Thank you very much for fix the furniture!!! Sadly i finally got the "master leaves you in place" event again, this time Windhelm, it start great with aroused animation intended for the pose, but it will then turn into aroused animatons that breaks pose again. It is probably a problem of using old DD still, can anyone else using old DD, not 5.0, if they have same problem?

Also very small suggestion, if maybe more people use Sexlab Survival also, the position in Windhelm is next to Toll Guards, and they always force greet, which will break the quest a bit, maybe another position would be possible. But it is not very bad, the quest did continue for me after Toll Guard dialogue when i talk to follower again.

I'm not sure if it's DD or interaction with another mod. I'll take a look at it, since the issue isn't occurring for me. I'll also move the furniture location in Windhelm... Seems Survival has dibs on quite a few places.

2 minutes ago, Aldid said:

Quick bug report: On the SE version I've been experiencing a bug which causes me to get the Lover's stone effect whenever I "rest" at an inn. This happens even if I already have another stone effect activated.

That's not a bug, but something I use to circumvent the 'you awaken feeling well rested' prompt from the base game. Don't ask me why, but it works (usually). Is the buff not removed afterwards?

Hey, so earlier back in the comments, someone mentioned the idea of having the master/mistress go to inn keepers and accept bounties and such on the player's behalf. Just want to throw my support in for that idea. Personally I find myself with little motivation to do the main quest, and with my loverslab profile, I never seem to have an ultimate goal in mind. Having the master/mistress accept quests on behalf of the player would help keep a constant feed of objectives, between other events. Maybe the master/mistress adds in a time limit? For example, the player has to defeat the bandit chief at Halted Stream Camp in 24 hours.

Would also be nice to see a bit more variation on punishments, maybe? Some more degrading/humiliating things as opposed to the standard "now I'm going to whip you/shock you" bit? I'm struggling for ideas that I feel could work with the concept of the mod, but I'll give it some thought, and others are welcome to make suggestions.

Would it be possible to add an option to automatically teleport the PC to the bondage location during the City Bondage event after they've been walking for a certain amount of time? Currently it can trigger when you're on the opposite side of town from where you're going, forcing you to wait for ages.

On 12/14/2020 at 10:08 PM, Aldid said:

No, it remains. It may have something to do with me having Andromeda installed.

I'll take a look at resolving that incompatibility issue. Here's hoping it made some changes to the base game prompt script as well.

4 hours ago, keitsoru said:

Hey, so earlier back in the comments, someone mentioned the idea of having the master/mistress go to inn keepers and accept bounties and such on the player's behalf. Just want to throw my support in for that idea. Personally I find myself with little motivation to do the main quest, and with my loverslab profile, I never seem to have an ultimate goal in mind. Having the master/mistress accept quests on behalf of the player would help keep a constant feed of objectives, between other events. Maybe the master/mistress adds in a time limit? For example, the player has to defeat the bandit chief at Halted Stream Camp in 24 hours.

Would also be nice to see a bit more variation on punishments, maybe? Some more degrading/humiliating things as opposed to the standard "now I'm going to whip you/shock you" bit? I'm struggling for ideas that I feel could work with the concept of the mod, but I'll give it some thought, and others are welcome to make suggestions.

That's exactly what I've been working on for now. At the moment, I've developed a relatively straight forward method to dynamically find proximity based quest targets and to select one based on some random event archetype. The targets I can currently select are as follows:

- Blacksmiths (think bondage gear, your owner buying new weapons and armor before you head out)

- Shrines out in the world (think religious pilgrimages)

- Castle stewards (resolving and obtaining new bounties)

- Inns

- Stores

- Temples

- Dungeons

- Bandit camps

- Groves

- Dragon lairs

If any of you guys can think of more random targets you'd like to be taken on an adventure to, be sure to let me know. I'm still designing it at the moment, so anything goes - more bondage and/or punishing events in particular.

1 hour ago, Aldid said:

Would it be possible to add an option to automatically teleport the PC to the bondage location during the City Bondage event after they've been walking for a certain amount of time? Currently it can trigger when you're on the opposite side of town from where you're going, forcing you to wait for ages.

You can simply wait for an hour to auto advance AI packages, after which you'll be teleported to the destination. This holds for all quests in my mod.

1 hour ago, Kalmah said:

I'll take a look at resolving that incompatibility issue. Here's hoping it made some changes to the base game prompt script as well.

That's exactly what I've been working on for now. At the moment, I've developed a relatively straight forward method to dynamically find proximity based quest targets and to select one based on some random event archetype. The targets I can currently select are as follows:

- Blacksmiths (think bondage gear, your owner buying new weapons and armor before you head out)

- Shrines out in the world (think religious pilgrimages)

- Castle stewards (resolving and obtaining new bounties)

- Inns

- Stores

- Temples

- Dungeons

- Bandit camps

- Groves

- Dragon lairs

If any of you guys can think of more random targets you'd like to be taken on an adventure to, be sure to let me know. I'm still designing it at the moment, so anything goes - more bondage and/or punishing events in particular.

That sounds fantastic! Thank you so much for all the hard work! :D

6 hours ago, Kalmah said:

How about a quest where you fetch a supply crate from a merchant and have to deliver it to a trader in another hold ? The follower would wrap the player in lots of bondage and give them the delivery to carry around while the follower guards them. The player "obviously isn´t capable of fighting as this worthless slave" so the follower just keeps them bound. Adds another layer of security aswell so the player doesn´t run off with the expensive goods