**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Now I just have to figure out how to actually do it.

Just remember so long as you don't move or adjust any meshes (no inflate, no deflate, no move) the slider conforming stays intact.

What this means is you can actually practice zap sliders with any outfit mod safely, and if you mess up, just reinstall the mod to reset it.

Example:

- Install the Thorn Jacket mod or anything you want to practice zapping

- open the project in outfit studio (there's a button at top in BodySlide to do that)

- in the menu on the right, select the part of the outfit you'll want to partially zap

- select the mask brush at the top

- set the brush size as large or big as you want (top right brush settings)

- mask the area you'll want to zap

- tools->invert mask

- slider->new zap slider and name it

- scroll down the slider list to the new zap slider, click it and hit TAB to edit it

- decide if you want it hidden or not, decide if you want it to default zapped or not

- save the project. Don't do anything else for this test. It's not to practice anything but zap sliders

- exit OutfitStudio and BodySlide, then go back into BodySlide and build the outfit with the zap you want

Easy Peasy :)

EDIT: Yay, you already figured it out :)

Edited by Karna5
19 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Now, if I can just get the belts from VTAW 8 to actually conform properly and not clip through my ass cheeks...... 

Keep in mind Vtaw's work is some of the hardest to modify for Fusion Girl, and Wardrobe 8 is up there with super hard. Also if the belt you're talking about is what I'm thinking of, it has cloth physics and requires a lot of care before changing. Here's a post with some tips you may find useful:

But as I said, Vtaw's outfits are about as challenging as it gets to mash up or convert or adjust.

18 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Link to the mod?

Right, offcourse. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46199

I tried doing it myself too using the cbbe to fg reference on the cbbe uniboob version, but I'm having difficulty making the center 1  of the "111" not look buggy for "larger assets" ?Would be awesome if it looks correctly with unzipped vault suit and the like (I use ALSL vault suit).

Edited by langmans

Would it be possible for someone to convert the coats to the Vault-Tec Armor Redux mod plz https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64102?tab=files, The armor its self is alrdy converted but the developer has just added a new modular coat to go with the armor itself and i really like it but no matter what i try to convert it myself i just cant seem to get my head around it, so it would be very much apprecated if someone would convert it for me :) 

hey, so if any of y'all ever wanted to convert some of the stuff Snakel did, here's the files to some of his stuff: https://www.patreon.com/posts/patrons-full-esp-25485441 https://www.mediafire.com/folder/m5k4szfpjx85s/Fallout_4_Mods.

bear in mind, if people want the outfits to have materials then they're going to have to download whatever is in the Patreon post, then the mediafire for the bodyslides.

Dude split a lot of the stuff for patreon reasons from what I can tell.

On 10/18/2022 at 5:25 PM, Immortanengineer said:

hey, so if any of y'all ever wanted to convert some of the stuff Snakel did, here's the files to some of his stuff: https://www.patreon.com/posts/patrons-full-esp-25485441 https://www.mediafire.com/folder/m5k4szfpjx85s/Fallout_4_Mods.

bear in mind, if people want the outfits to have materials then they're going to have to download whatever is in the Patreon post, then the mediafire for the bodyslides.

Dude split a lot of the stuff for patreon reasons from what I can tell.

You can still get Snakel's works directly from their Patreon, and I'd suggest doing so. Snackel's items are, IMO, ranked with IceStorm's. I'd upload my FG conversions as tribute, but they'd clip like hard-shells after the slightest modifications, since I didn't pay any attention to other FG concepts.

I'd really suggest FG users learn how to use Outfit Studio and sculpt within it - it'll allow you to really enjoy the work of other artists. :)

A couple questions as I try and learn what I'm doing, in Outfit Studio so I can try some what I think should be simple things in Outfit Studio.  Problem is that every guide seems to tell me something different.  I think I've got the basics but would really like to make sure I'm not doing wildly stupid things, or just as bad, taking 10 steps when I could have done it in one if I knew the shortcut/right method, so first is there a good current guide for conversions that I should start with?

What I'm trying to do, and once again it feels like it should be simple, is make a pair of leg armor pieces (Toxic Raider) have the studs that are added on top of the normal boots that come with the outfit either not show at all, or properly move down with the toes in heels.  Is this something I can easily do?  Either way works for me, I don't care if mine has the studs show or not, but getting them to work with heels would be the best unless it requires outside apps to fix(aka not Bodyslide or Outfit Studio). 

Here's a quick pick of what I'm talking about, the boot studs are floating there in the air.

Any advice or help would be appreciated, I'd love to start doing a few conversions to help out around here!

Toxic Raider.jpg

Edited by RileyAP
2 hours ago, riot_punch said:

@RileyAP did you conform all parts of the clothing with the base body?

I've tried, but I end up breaking it worse then before.  As I mentioned, a good up to date guide would be appreciated first, everything I find on Youtube feels like it's with an old version of Bodysldie and never about Fusion Girl.  It feels like it should be pretty easy but it's just not quite working.

3 hours ago, RileyAP said:

I've tried, but I end up breaking it worse then before.  As I mentioned, a good up to date guide would be appreciated first, everything I find on Youtube feels like it's with an old version of Bodysldie and never about Fusion Girl.  It feels like it should be pretty easy but it's just not quite working.

The guides on youtube are old but still good for basic conversions.

But I do agree, a new guide which includes more advanced stuff like long skirt physics and HHS is needed.  

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

This doesn't work with the latest FG version - although the correct body (and e.g. the shape of the breasts) is displayed in Bodyslide - nothing can be seen in the game - i.e. the wearer's chest is flat as a board

That would be feedback for @Dragonjoe69 in that case, though it appears @Olmech already made a similar report on the Nexus forum.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:
6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

This doesn't work with the latest FG version - although the correct body (and e.g. the shape of the breasts) is displayed in Bodyslide - nothing can be seen in the game - i.e. the wearer's chest is flat as a board

That would be feedback for @Dragonjoe69 in that case, though it appears @Olmech already made a similar report on the Nexus forum.

turns out I was batch building the wrong version. It was fine after I built the correct batch.

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Olmech:

stellt sich heraus, dass ich die falsche Version stapelweise erstellt habe. Es war in Ordnung, nachdem ich die richtige Charge gebaut hatte.

Unfortunately, I did that wrong at first - but even after creating the correct version (you can see it in the preview image), nothing was visible in the game
Uninstalling followed by a new installation didn't solve the problem either