**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

4 hours ago, ILikeBewbs420 said:

these .rar archives don't have an esp in them like the nmm download for the cbbe body does

You have to download and install the CBBE version and THEN you can install the Fusion Girl version. The FG conversion will use the CBBE versions ESP file, but when you run BodySlide, select the FG files instead. Hope that solves the issue

On 7/21/2022 at 3:52 PM, psychoqwirk420 said:

This search just brings up a generalized search when I clicked on it. What exactly were you searching for?

its ok... there were at one point 2 different VERSIONS of FG in that list. one has been removed. they have different build versions and everything. like i said the second one is gone now tho :)

On 7/23/2022 at 1:02 PM, ILikeBewbs420 said:

Hello, having an issue with the DX Bikini conversions and wonder if anyone else was running into it? the clothes don't show in chemistry station or have textures in bodyslide, but bodyslide does recognize they are there and the files are properly added into the data folder?

EDIT: upon further inspection it appears these .rar archives don't have an esp in them like the nmm download for the cbbe body does

do you have multiple mods that cause items to be constructed in the chem bench? that can exceed the limit if you have a lot so you might wanna use edit to move some to an under-utilized workbench. i had to move all the VTAW Wardrobes to the advanced engineering bench to get everything to work. its also a lot easier than you would think too.

watch the video in here as i found it extremely helpful. hope its ok to post this, every bit of info helps ;)

On 7/23/2022 at 6:29 PM, vaultbait said:

Usually conversions contain only the extra bits to add support for a different body, but still need the original mod installed for its plugin and textures.

this was the case for me, but thank you also for the slot limit reply im sure it will come in handy as i start modding more and more!

Can someone suggest me a mod with nice boots but without heels (flat-soled) ? i'm getting tired of watching NPCs sink into the ground during idles or mats assignment. Don't get me wrong, i love HHS but for it to be fully integrated, all Fo4 idles need to be redone and i don't see that happening any time soon. 

Can't find anything relevant when searching for boots on nexus.

Edited by lee3310
7 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Can someone suggest me a mod with nice boots but without heels (flat-soled) ? i'm getting tired of watching NPCs sink into the ground during idles or mats assignment. Don't get me wrong, i love HHS but for it to be fully integrated, all Fo4 idles need to be redone and i don't see that happening any time soon. 

Can't find anything relevant when searching for boots on nexus.

A number of Vtaw's clothing packs have boots without HHS, I believe (so just zapped feet and no height adjustment).

30 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

A number of Vtaw's clothing packs have boots without HHS, I believe (so just zapped feet and no height adjustment).

I only have the 7th and i found sneakers in it, i will check the others but what i am looking for is boots/high boots but with flat sole like NR music outfits and the mule outfits ?.  

Edited by lee3310
5 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I only have the 7th and i found sneakers in it, i will check the others but what i am looking for is boots/high boots but with flat sole like NR music outfits and the mule outfits ?.  

Female Outfit replacer at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) If you get this outfit get it in vanilla shoes then you don't have to worry about HHS. There are other outfits that don't use HHS also that Lazman555 has done. Vtaw's wardrobe 6 and 8 have none HHS shoes and boots also. I do believe his other outfits are set up the same way. 

10 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I'm pretty sure it's wardrobe #4 that has raider-themed stuff, including some tall and medium boots with normal bootheels. The utility pack has some as well, if memory serves. Flipping through screenshots for wardrobe 5 I see a pair of cowboy boots, for example. And looks like wardrobe 6 has some tallish boots as well maybe? I didn't check the others, but there's likely more.

37 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'm pretty sure it's wardrobe #4 that has raider-themed stuff, including some tall and medium boots with normal bootheels. The utility pack has some as well, if memory serves. Flipping through screenshots for wardrobe 5 I see a pair of cowboy boots, for example. And looks like wardrobe 6 has some tallish boots as well maybe? I didn't check the others, but there's likely more.

I already downloaded all of them 1 to 7 ? but there is so many outfits so i really thank you for narrowing it down

50 minutes ago, Badtanker said:

Female Outfit replacer at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) If you get this outfit get it in vanilla shoes then you don't have to worry about HHS. There are other outfits that don't use HHS also that Lazman555 has done. Vtaw's wardrobe 6 and 8 have none HHS shoes and boots also. I do believe his other outfits are set up the same way. 

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm mostly looking for mods that contain standalone boots with no heel so i can mix them with outfits from other mod that came with high heels

On 8/7/2022 at 3:16 PM, lee3310 said:

package 8 has a few flat soled boots too. one of my faves is the combat boots i think they are called. overall that outfit is pretty awesome

On 8/7/2022 at 7:21 PM, lee3310 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm mostly looking for mods that contain standalone boots with no heel so i can mix them with outfits from other mod that came with high heels

theres absolutly skimpy attire that got multiple boots and sneakers with socks, they look a lot like the music outfit boots from NR also. I'm using the FG convertion by kharneth, theres zap options for the leggings and socks so you can build them without if you like

On 7/31/2022 at 12:47 AM, mummble said:

Not sure how possible it would be but would be amazing if someone was able to convert Servitron to FG Servitron at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) might try myself but again not really sure how possible it will be lol

it works as is for me, just make sure you have the bodyslide files, that are on the servitron webpage, build with your fg shape, and follow the instructions on using the mod.