**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 10/20/2022 at 3:35 PM, riot_punch said:

The guides on youtube are old but still good for basic conversions.

But I do agree, a new guide which includes more advanced stuff like long skirt physics and HHS is needed.  

I's all about practice, I've been doing this for 10 yrs and I'm still learning, nothing is actually simple, cloth physics and high heels are advanced skills, learn the basics, and go from there

On 10/20/2022 at 9:49 PM, Olmech said:

turns out I was batch building the wrong version. It was fine after I built the correct batch.

Ok so you got it worked out? in the future please report in my bugs tab, I had no knowledge of this, I get notices when bug reports are added on nexus, I support my mods and will fix shit if it's broken

Just now, Dragonjoe69 said:

Ok so you got it worked out? in the future please report in my bugs tab, I had no knowledge of this, I get notices when bug reports are added on nexus, I support my mods and will fix shit if it's broken

Yes, I did get it sorted out. Very nice work. My apologies for not going back and cleaning that up.

Vor 3 Stunden sagte Dragonjoe69:

Ok, also hast du es hinbekommen? Melden Sie in Zukunft bitte in meinem Bugs-Tab, ich hatte keine Kenntnis davon, ich bekomme Benachrichtigungen, wenn Bug-Berichte auf Nexus hinzugefügt werden, ich unterstütze meine Mods und werde Scheiße reparieren, wenn es kaputt ist

it doesn't work for me - what now?

11 hours ago, Miauzi said:

it doesn't work for me - what now?

I have no idea, what piece is broken? the whole mod?? I tested every file before packing the zip and posting it, and they all worked, It is built on Fusion Girl v1.86 or possibly later, I'm not sure of the exact version number, but I updated it a couple of months ago when the author separated the body gen support into its own file, my only thoughts are, you are using the original CBBE files that I left intact, instead of the fusion girl files, which are all tagged "FG" at the end of their descriptions, or you need to add your preset to the fusion girl group.

Edited by Dragonjoe69
Vor 3 Stunden sagte Dragonjoe69:

Keine Ahnung, welches Teil ist kaputt? der ganze mod?? Ich habe jede Datei getestet, bevor ich die ZIP-Datei gepackt und gepostet habe, und alle haben funktioniert. Sie basiert auf Fusion Girl v1.86 oder möglicherweise später, ich bin mir der genauen Versionsnummer nicht sicher, aber ich habe sie vor ein paar Monaten aktualisiert Als der Autor die Body-Gen-Unterstützung in eine eigene Datei aufgeteilt hat, sind meine einzigen Gedanken, dass Sie die ursprünglichen CBBE-Dateien verwenden, die ich intakt gelassen habe, anstelle der Fusion-Girl-Dateien, die alle am Ende ihrer Beschreibungen mit "FG" gekennzeichnet sind , oder Sie müssen Ihr Preset der Fusion Girl Group hinzufügen.

I select the FG version when creating the mesh (batch) - I hadn't noticed that the very first time (bottom left above the "batch" button)

I've uninstalled and reinstalled both mods THREE times

I deleted the folder in the meshes directory

nothing helps - I still get the "board with warts" instead of a breast

the present I use is an FG present

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64756

but even with the basic setting like "Fusion Cury" no change - flat chest

also the FG present from the "Raider-Reform-Scholl" - which works well with other mods - in the preview of "Bodyslide" ok - in the game...

please, in which directories is the installation of the mod still stored data?

i use this version of FG

capture_001_22102022_211453.png.b04bd8f4f5377beee45b1e8f22f47635.png

Fallout4_7S1h56b0XG.jpg.eaff49e33d05852fcb0fabf4c3c03014.jpg

Edited by Miauzi
5 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I select the FG version when creating the mesh (batch) - I hadn't noticed that the very first time (bottom left above the "batch" button)

I've uninstalled and reinstalled both mods THREE times

I deleted the folder in the meshes directory

nothing helps - I still get the "board with warts" instead of a breast

the present I use is an FG present

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64756

but even with the basic setting like "Fusion Cury" no change - flat chest

also the FG present from the "Raider-Reform-Scholl" - which works well with other mods - in the preview of "Bodyslide" ok - in the game...

please, in which directories is the installation of the mod still stored data?

i use this version of FG

capture_001_22102022_211453.png.b04bd8f4f5377beee45b1e8f22f47635.png

Fallout4_7S1h56b0XG.jpg.eaff49e33d05852fcb0fabf4c3c03014.jpg

Don't batch build the files, I did not include the group xml, so batch building the file won't work unless you manually add the mod to your fusion girl group.

Vor 52 Minuten sagte Dragonjoe69:

Erstellen Sie die Dateien nicht stapelweise, ich habe die Gruppen-XML nicht eingeschlossen, daher funktioniert die Stapelerstellung der Datei nicht, es sei denn, Sie fügen den Mod manuell zu Ihrer Fusion-Girl-Gruppe hinzu.

thank you - that was the crucial hint -> don't use "batch" - but INDIVIDUALLY via "Build"

:classic_wub:

11 hours ago, Miauzi said:

thank you - that was the crucial hint -> don't use "batch" - but INDIVIDUALLY via "Build"

:classic_wub:

You can also use the group manager in BS to make a custom SliderGroup and add those items to it, then you can batch build the group you've created.

Vor 2 Minuten sagte vaultbait:

Sie können auch den Gruppenmanager in BS verwenden, um eine benutzerdefinierte SliderGroup zu erstellen und diese Elemente hinzuzufügen, dann können Sie die von Ihnen erstellte Gruppe stapelweise erstellen.

I admit I haven't dealt with the group manager yet.

A quick look inside tells me -> I need some time until I can see through it.

which doesn't mean that I won't do it - so thanks for pointing this out

?

if I could get a tip how to solve my problem with FusionGirl and the "swimming" breasts (whether naked or with clothes).

can solve the ghoul women

I probably overlooked something or did something wrong when setting it up (fusion girl, skeleton or whatever).

?

The inner and outer layer of the vanilla combat armor are clipping through each other (breast region, moderate preset, slider less than 50%).

I tried everything i know, (increase/decrease meshes to separate them, splitting vertex, refine meshes, delete bones/copy bones...) but even if it looks good in Outfit studio at 100% morph, when physics are added to the mix (in game), the inner layer clip through the armor again (with very moderate presets) and it's very ugly.
Any armor replacement or overhaul out there (even if it's not converted) ? I tried every overhaul i can find, even converting the vanilla armor from scratch but nothing. 

Edited by lee3310