**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 11/16/2022 at 8:52 AM, vaultbait said:

No, I think you're still misunderstanding what I'm saying. Servitron doesn't seem to be just a CBBE "outfit" it's an entirely different body/race. It's like you're saying "I want to convert this deathclaw body to Fusion Girl" so like I said, I'm still unclear on your actual goal.

This is actually what I meant when I first asked the question. If it would be possible to convert the Servitron race to fusion girl. Just like how Ikaros has CBBE, Fusion Girl and Atomic Beauty (I think its Atomic Beauty). But that is 100% way more than just converting an outfit I would assume

21 hours ago, mummble said:

This is actually what I meant when I first asked the question. If it would be possible to convert the Servitron race to fusion girl. Just like how Ikaros has CBBE, Fusion Girl and Atomic Beauty (I think its Atomic Beauty). But that is 100% way more than just converting an outfit I would assume

Ok, so you want to convert Servitron to FG.

This begs the question of "why?"

the Servitron mod is just for building 'sexier' robot followers. You can't play as a Servitron. 

Ikaros is a playable, android/synth race with proper body meshes, thus the support for multiple bodyslides.

What would be the point of making Servitron use the FG body when you can build her with Sentry bot legs?

or Robobrain tracks.

or a Mr. Handy Thruster.

19 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Ok, so you want to convert Servitron to FG.

This begs the question of "why?"

the Servitron mod is just for building 'sexier' robot followers. You can't play as a Servitron. 

Ikaros is a playable, android/synth race with proper body meshes, thus the support for multiple bodyslides.

What would be the point of making Servitron use the FG body when you can build her with Sentry bot legs?

or Robobrain tracks.

or a Mr. Handy Thruster.

Idc about playing at a servitron its just a unique race and is interesting. There also aren't that many Ikaros followers besides a couple of replacers which are fine. Plus I think Servitrons are kinda sexy and you can customize a lot with them which is always fun.

OFC the main reason is I want to bone a robot that looks like a robot not an android and thats the best thing. It can use human positions because of the way it is built and so because of that can use more animations then just the standard robots

OFC I don't neeeed it in FG to do the animations I just think it would be obv better

Edited by mummble
16 hours ago, mummble said:

Idc about playing at a servitron its just a unique race and is interesting. There also aren't that many Ikaros followers besides a couple of replacers which are fine. Plus I think Servitrons are kinda sexy and you can customize a lot with them which is always fun.

OFC the main reason is I want to bone a robot that looks like a robot not an android and thats the best thing. It can use human positions because of the way it is built and so because of that can use more animations then just the standard robots

OFC I don't neeeed it in FG to do the animations I just think it would be obv better

congrats, you managed to say in words why I wanted Servitron to work with FG.

58 minutes ago, Immortanengineer said:

congrats, you managed to say in words why I wanted Servitron to work with FG.

I'm still not so sure I follow. Your reason is that you want to be able to use existing ZeX/FG rigs to build animations for Servitron characters? How would you account for the aforementioned swappable robot parts, since Fusion Girl bodies don't have those? Also that's not "Servtron working with FG" it's "replacing Servitron with FG."

On 11/21/2022 at 1:23 PM, vaultbait said:

I'm still not so sure I follow. Your reason is that you want to be able to use existing ZeX/FG rigs to build animations for Servitron characters? How would you account for the aforementioned swappable robot parts, since Fusion Girl bodies don't have those? Also that's not "Servtron working with FG" it's "replacing Servitron with FG."

Yes that is right replacing Servitron with FG right now it uses the base body of CBBE and so the genitals don't work. If you made the body with FG then they would work and have proper animation. I also think that Servitron doesn't have physics in their chest/butt as well, but I might be wrong on that. 

As for the robot parts that is right. I am not entirely sure how that works with a skeleton if you would have to build each of the body parts or just the chest. Though now that I think about it I believe they have a base model in bodyslide that they use for the race so I would guess you would just have to implement Zex/FG with that in nifscope or something. Which again is like probably 10 times harder than just converting armor so its not to big of a deal to convert it would just be nice lol this ofc is all speculation

Edited by mummble
11 hours ago, mummble said:

Hey someone had to say they wanted to fuck robot pussy and see it stretch and move if no one else will then I will!

I have to admit that I've always enjoyed Hajime Sorayama's work. Purely for its... er... artistic qualities, mind you.

12 hours ago, mummble said:

Hey someone had to say they wanted to fuck robot pussy and see it stretch and move if no one else will then I will!

Good luck, dont forget to edit skeleton and add vag and penis bones, just copy branch from ZeX skeleton in nifskope should work as I did just for penis bones here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10654-strap-onviodoedick-for-femaleservitron/

Edited by Indarello
3 hours ago, Indarello said:

Good luck, dont forget to edit skeleton and add vag and penis bones, just copy branch from ZeX skeleton in nifskope should work as I did just for penis bones here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10654-strap-onviodoedick-for-femaleservitron/

LOL wait I didn't realize that you are the MA of that mod. I legit just installed the mod like 2 days ago and have been working on retexturing the dick lmaoo and ok if its that easy ill try it out this weekend at some point I might mssg you for some help in case I need it

51 minutes ago, almond93 said:

Hello, can I get some advice please? I am trying to do my 1st conversion. I save the "outfit" but it doesn't have sliders in bodyslide and uses a zero slider CBBE body in game. What do I do?

Reveal hidden contents

ha1p.jpg.18d4c272eed48567ba5cc9063a26dda5.jpgha1p2.jpg.cb37c9fe7196f1f48171f0a35b48f04a.jpgScreenshots271.png.6bc3c48ae4548451fe2137ac116ac649.pngScreenshots273.png.3811eab0fef76e07bacfe970027976a9.png

You should better describe steps that you are doing or go through them again and check where you lose sliders

10 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You should better describe steps that you are doing or go through them again and check where you lose sliders

Oh I haven't got a clue what I am doing and I never had any sliders at any point. First I load in a FGHH reference. This one is from Dragonjoe's vtaw 8 FG conversion. Next I delete the CBBE reference and right click the FGHH reference and click set reference. Then I tweak the object shape a little to have it fit the reference. After that I highlight the parts of the outfit The heel and the shoe) and go to SLIDERS -> CONFORM SELECTED

And then I saved the project as a new outfit. Outfit Studio then generates some loose bodyslide files inside the Overwrite directory in MO. I dump the new bodyslide files into a new mod. Then I launch bodyslide, and... that's everything. What happens in bodyslide at this point is as I described in my original post.

9 hours ago, almond93 said:

Oh I haven't got a clue what I am doing and I never had any sliders at any point. First I load in a FGHH reference. This one is from Dragonjoe's vtaw 8 FG conversion. Next I delete the CBBE reference and right click the FGHH reference and click set reference. Then I tweak the object shape a little to have it fit the reference. After that I highlight the parts of the outfit The heel and the shoe) and go to SLIDERS -> CONFORM SELECTED

And then I saved the project as a new outfit. Outfit Studio then generates some loose bodyslide files inside the Overwrite directory in MO. I dump the new bodyslide files into a new mod. Then I launch bodyslide, and... that's everything. What happens in bodyslide at this point is as I described in my original post.

I would not start with other people's edited files/Conversions as a basis. Always start with clean and fresh files to prevent issues. 

Edited by TheBottomhoodofSteel
11 hours ago, almond93 said:

Lets try another way:

1) load cbbe outfit in bodyslide

2) press clear slider and delete cbbe body from project

3) save project to other names

4) close bodyslide completely and open recetly created project without body

5) add FG base body

6) in top right: set reference on FG body, then mark outfit parts and press to copy sliders in them (forgot how it is called) 

Now you should see that outfit can be affected by sliders, you can check what you did wrong

Edited by Indarello
51 minutes ago, almond93 said:

Update I got the sliders to work now but...

Hide contents

Screenshots281.png.398a4a18cd212183c5e484c50963a014.pngScreenshots282.png.22c70900fe83bf64e434244ff78ffcc1.png

I think I can figure this out. Ty TBoS and Indarello for pointing me in the right direction?

Also you need to copy boneweight, this outfit is simple so just copy from fg should work fine, just delete toe bones from project because you have heels here.

In FG there is heels slider, so you should apply it to fit feet to the heels, probably will require to delete this slider from heels since previously you just copied it to heels too.