**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

16 hours ago, mulliganplummer said:

anybody be interested in tackling this outfit, another on from C5Kev Honey Pot Harlot's

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49161

RXL_C5Kev's Honey Pot Harlot's Outfit V3_FG conv.zip

Just some Quick and Dirty conversion...it certainly has some issues...in fact I know there are some issues with the revolver in the holster coming apart, but I'd have to check every slider affecting it, and that a lot more work then I'm currently willing to do...especially because I suck at fixing it...:P

On 12/29/2021 at 4:01 PM, Aiko001 said:

Grease Rat Garbs by Tinuvia

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45813?tab=description

Reveal hidden contents

45813-1592858722-341322092.jpeg

This pack uses quite a few vanilla assets, so be don't go too crazy with the sliders.

If you find any issues please do tell and i ll try and fix them.

As long as your chosen body/preset doesnt exceed,

maxed yuge & big breast slider

maxed body weight slider

and maxed preggo slider

you should be fine.

GreaseRatGarbs FG.rar 98.28 MB · 1,194 downloads

Do I also need the original and if yes, which version?

9 hours ago, WearableNine said:

Wish Fusion Girl gain more attention when it comes to creating new outfit (packs). Anyways, here's one in if anyone is willing to take on the challenge.

PMC Operators Pack

I'm working on some of the mod authors works for my personal game. If I like the outcome and I can acquire proper permission, I'll upload a version. Currently working on FG and BT3. Can't guarantee anything, but I'm looking into it. Someone might beat me to it though. I don't want to release a bad conversion

13 hours ago, psychoqwirk420 said:

I'm working on some of the mod authors works for my personal game. If I like the outcome and I can acquire proper permission, I'll upload a version. Currently working on FG and BT3. Can't guarantee anything, but I'm looking into it. Someone might beat me to it though. I don't want to release a bad conversion

Thanks for looking into it and good luck!

On 12/5/2022 at 8:48 PM, masterofgamespl said:

Hello, does anyone knows a mod that replaces armors from Nuka World and Far Harbor DLC's for Fusion Girl similar to this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562 ? 

Heya, is there really no retexture for any DLC? Because I think I used to play with one very long time ago, but I don't even remember for what body type was it tbh.

EDIT: Screenshot Included

I have a (probably stupid) question for those who have done conversions before and have WAY more experience and are smarter than me. 

First off, I don't have a screenshot to show my point, so until I get one, I hope I can explain this properly.

For outfits that have have various different parts to it (in this example, an armor mod), how do you NOT get the body to appear when the whole outfit is together. For instance, the base outfit is fine. Worn just by itself, its converted, looks great, no issue. When I put on a belt, pack, shoulder or ANY other part of the outfit, I can see "clipping" of the body/skin showing. Example would be if I put on a belt, I get clipping in the leg around the knee which looks like I didn't adjust the texture properly in Outfit Studio, but obviously there's nothing (outfit wise) to "smooth out". I was wondering if there was a step I'm missing or if it's a "blind fix" I have to do (meaning adjust without an outfit to visualize and continuously test in game to see the outcome. 

I hope some of that made sense. Any assistance, slap in the face, point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your time!

Screenshot in spoiler

Spoiler

Photo2.png.2577c4170fac2c24c8c81cc595b40041.png

Edited by psychoqwirk420
Included screenshot
1 hour ago, psychoqwirk420 said:

EDIT: Screenshot Included

I have a (probably stupid) question for those who have done conversions before and have WAY more experience and are smarter than me. 

First off, I don't have a screenshot to show my point, so until I get one, I hope I can explain this properly.

For outfits that have have various different parts to it (in this example, an armor mod), how do you NOT get the body to appear when the whole outfit is together. For instance, the base outfit is fine. Worn just by itself, its converted, looks great, no issue. When I put on a belt, pack, shoulder or ANY other part of the outfit, I can see "clipping" of the body/skin showing. Example would be if I put on a belt, I get clipping in the leg around the knee which looks like I didn't adjust the texture properly in Outfit Studio, but obviously there's nothing (outfit wise) to "smooth out". I was wondering if there was a step I'm missing or if it's a "blind fix" I have to do (meaning adjust without an outfit to visualize and continuously test in game to see the outcome. 

I hope some of that made sense. Any assistance, slap in the face, point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your time!

Screenshot in spoiler

Hide contents

Photo2.png.2577c4170fac2c24c8c81cc595b40041.png

I'm assuming it's a base outfit with armor bits. It's possible you didn't remove the reference body from the accessories or didn't zap the body under the clothing. 

If it's vtaw styled... big oof. 

1 hour ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

I'm assuming it's a base outfit with armor bits. It's possible you didn't remove the reference body from the accessories or didn't zap the body under the clothing. 

If it's vtaw styled... big oof. 

See, THIS is why you're the SynthOverboss ? 

I believe you are correct on BOTH. I just went through some of my items and noticed I didn't go through all my stuff and I had some body references still in tact. This is what I get for trying to do stuff and not paying attention. Thank you VERY much for the smack across the head point in the right direction!

IceStorm's Shoes 2.3.0 Bodysliedes for FG 1.8

I have added the FG Bodyslides created by egoviator for IceStorm's Shoes to the shoes that have been added up to version 2.3.0.

To have all bodyslides egoviator's IceStorm's Shoes - Fusion Girl 1.80 Bodyslide is required.

Added:

- Blade Thigh Boots

- Block High Heel Platform Sandals

- Hot Chicks

- Impulse

- Laced High Heel Sandals

- Lauren Pumps

- None

- Oxford Heels

- Platform Ankle Boots

- Plattform Pumps

- Riveted Stilettos

- Sock Ankle Boots Closed

- Sock Ankle Boots Closed Toe

- Sock Ankle Boots Open

- Stiletto High Heel Boots

- Techno Blade Pumps

- Techno Blade Sandals

IceStorm's Shoes FG 1.80 - Update for 2.3.0.7z

Edited by N.Gamma
17 hours ago, psychoqwirk420 said:

For those interested, I just added a Bodytalk conversion for PMC Operators Pack.

Credits to SynthOverboss for the pointer!

Didn't realize right away these were your conversions, sorry about that!!! I'll let you post your work in here and on Nexus.  I just tend to browse the new mods threads there and when I see a FG convert I post it in here.

On 12/13/2022 at 3:01 AM, N.Gamma said:

IceStorm's Shoes 2.3.0 Bodysliedes for FG 1.8

I have added the FG Bodyslides created by egoviator for IceStorm's Shoes to the shoes that have been added up to version 2.3.0.

To have all bodyslides egoviator's IceStorm's Shoes - Fusion Girl 1.80 Bodyslide is required.

Added:

- Blade Thigh Boots

- Block High Heel Platform Sandals

- Hot Chicks

- Impulse

- Laced High Heel Sandals

- Lauren Pumps

- None

- Oxford Heels

- Platform Ankle Boots

- Plattform Pumps

- Riveted Stilettos

- Sock Ankle Boots Closed

- Sock Ankle Boots Closed Toe

- Sock Ankle Boots Open

- Stiletto High Heel Boots

- Techno Blade Pumps

- Techno Blade Sandals

IceStorm's Shoes FG 1.80 - Update for 2.3.0.7z 58.7 MB · 109 downloads

Just a fyi. Hot Chicks is the only one that doesn't have a body in it. The others all show up and work great in game.

1 hour ago, fungus111 said:

Anyone knows if there's FG converts for these: 

CROSS Courser Strigidae
CROSS Institute Expeditionary Suit

I know I've seen one of those on the Zex Discord. Not 100% sure if they're both on there or not, but you could check? I'm retarded and don't know how to operate Discord very well, so I don't know how to share an invite, but I know there is a link to it on the fusion girl page here on LL. Hope that helps