I enjoy the new blocking system you add when we are kick out of our home at -10 Favor.

I like the way the only one who can give you license if the kennel master in that period.

You character can ask at anyone for license i don't know if it is wanted?

If I can suggest, could you consider implementing the system for the duration of the quest with Wartimes?

I find it more logical to make our father as the only possible source of license?

In addition it could be used as a punitive or incentive system. Having our license for our weapons,

armor and clothing withdrawn seems to me to be a very effective method.

if i can sugest another possibility,

If you ever continue the quest to fetch reserves in town from Belethor and the Blacksmith,

that eventually people will recognize you because of your devious items it would be interesting to block the license for the clothes?

For my part from this point I would block all licenses. His was withdrawing the possibility of murdering our father

or running away from him. That would leave the only possibility of going to your Uncle Ben to get out of your father's clutches.

Depending on your imagination there might be several dialogue choices such as providing you with a weapon and a temporary permit to avenge yourself.

Or we go back to our father and have to serve him too in addition to our father.

That would only leave as a door to get out of giving birth and go.

When we murder our father I would find it amusing as a turnaround for Uncle Ben to replace him.

It could also be the sequel if we ever murder our father before going to see Uncle Ben.

Our uncle replaces the father and the cycle continues to collect the money.

These are only suggestions. Thank you for the attention you give to this mod.

20210711024604_1.jpg

20210711024644_1.jpg

Edited by lcewolf
2 hours ago, lcewolf said:

You character can ask at anyone for license i don't know if it is wanted?

That's a bug in SLS. Looks like I've fixed it already. But again my version of SLS is not ready for show time.

if i can sugest another possibility,

Sorry but like I've said before I want to wrap up things soon. The problem with this mod is that it could go on forever.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Posted 4.9 with a quick fix for flagging you as owning a home for the purposes of tolls to SLS on new games only. 

Checked it.

Finally my PC can swallow cum in this version!

Didn't find any bugs by now.

Edited by dayangvvv
10 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

And I don't know if it is a bug,seems the father ask naked scene didn't happen if gavevaginal>1 .

Looks ok. Condition is >= 1.

10 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

Wondering how to start the horse blowjob task.

You mean the 'horse milking'

You need horse handjob animations. There's a few in Billy's pack. 

1 minute ago, Foxcrest said:

Latest update I got the punishment to blow brutus. After the scene ended Father won't stop following my character and repeatedly enters and exits the house. Possible bug. Otherwise sick update.

Are you using SLS? Can you run debug option 'Get actor package' on him in the wheel please?

Thanks for the updates Monoman!

For the adventerous SE guys two quick conversions. I currently don't have time to test them so no idea if they work as they should:

SLS: Sexlab Survival 0.668 BETA (11-July-2021) SE.7z

Wartimes: Wartimes Tweak v4.9 (11-July-2021) SE.7z

YPSs Tweaks probably doesn't need a conversion. But you still need the Underwear SE.json from a few pages back. I appended it for convenience.

Monoman I think you switched up the Underwear SE.jsons and took the first one. The second one has the "0x" in front of the formids that makes it work. Or did the formids change in comparison to the old version? Then I need to add it again.

Underwear SE.json

Tried out the beta, really cool additions, specially the cellar punishment! here are some bugs i came across that i remember:

- couldnt start skulvar horse task if i asked for it directly (permission to run task)

- couldnt start Wartimes trough LAL, (waited for over 100 ingame hours)

- (that refresh window on toll gates probably fixed by now)

- punishment task wont start after father demands PC to get fucked by brutus the horse. (Father is a madman ? )

Player slave scenario: 

Not sure if its a placeholder scenario, but nothing really worked. could be me idk.

- PC got teleported to cellar, did not get collared father left without locking cellar and every dialogue option didnt do anything.

really liked the update, i have no idea if this helps with anything but figured it couldnt hurt to type it out

first post, lurked a long time though

Two, possibly related, minor issues.

The 'a second chance' mission didnt complete on starting wartimes start. At least I think it used to but could be mistaken. Doing it through LAL as well but it otherwise starts fine.

With a new start, first going to whiterun has the gate guard come up to question you like in vanilla, but he has none or the original conversation or says anything and I have no responses other than ones every guard has. This leaves the gates still needing a key to open, which can be bypassed by 'unlock' at least.

This could all be down to poor installation/mod changes on my end of course but only issues I've found so far and it works well otherwise once got past the locked gate. All the expected npc conversations fire off etc.

Also noticed that Jazeem gets angry you're in Chillfurrow farm after finishing his task. Not really an issue as can just leave before he gets too upset.

Edited by CrouchingStand
12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Looks ok. Condition is >= 1.

You mean the 'horse milking'

You need horse handjob animations. There's a few in Billy's pack. 

I installed  Billy's creature pack. But still can't start that.

I'm sure that there are handjob  animations in this pack.

Click E to the horse and choose 'milk the horse',and it will say 'handjob animations no found'.

Maybe that animation doesn't have 'handjob' tag?

Because I exactly saw handjob animations before,in skulvar's horse task.

Edited by dayangvvv
Just now, dayangvvv said:

I installed  Billy's pack. But still can't start that.

I'm sure that there are handjob  animations in this pack.

Click E to the horse and choose 'milk the horse',and it will say 'handjob animations no found'.

Maybe that animation doesn't have 'handjob' tag?

Handjob animations are registered on game load so if you're installing them on an existing game you'd have to 

install animations

run fnis

enable them in SL anim loader

Reset the animation registry in sexlab

save and reload & wait a few seconds.

pchsAnimsHorseHandjob should now be 1

4 hours ago, CrouchingStand said:

The 'a second chance' mission didnt complete on starting wartimes start. At least I think it used to but could be mistaken. Doing it through LAL as well but it otherwise starts fine.

There might be something there. I went to helgen and picked up the diary. The quest seemed to move on ok. 

4 hours ago, CrouchingStand said:

Also noticed that Jazeem gets angry you're in Chillfurrow farm after finishing his task. Not really an issue as can just leave before he gets too upset.

Yea you're trespassing again. I'm ok with it tbh.

4 hours ago, bruh123213 said:

- couldnt start Wartimes trough LAL, (waited for over 100 ingame hours)

Should be fine. Tested a lot now. Unless you're SE and there's some difference between LAL LE and LAL SE

Also LAL should not be merged. The esp must be found in your load order.

4 hours ago, bruh123213 said:

Player slave scenario: 

Not sure if its a placeholder scenario, but nothing really worked. could be me idk.

- PC got teleported to cellar, did not get collared father left without locking cellar and every dialogue option didnt do anything.

Those other endings I really haven't looked into at all. The 'meat' of the mod is in indentured servitude. 

I'd guess those ends are just ends hooking into simple slavery or SD. Handing off. 

21 hours ago, Foxcrest said:

Latest update I got the punishment to blow brutus. After the scene ended Father won't stop following my character and repeatedly enters and exits the house. Possible bug. Otherwise sick update.

Get the same bug after get forced to swallow Aldo's Cum by father. I try Get actor Package and it didn't work but after i sleep another message appear.

20210713030617_1.jpg

20210713030720_1.jpg

20210713030749_1.jpg

20210713032052_1.jpg

Get the same bug after get forced to swallow Aldo's Cum by father. I try Get actor Package and it didn't work but after i sleep another message appear.

Sounds like he's not getting close enough to fire his force greet.

He's supposed to FG you and force you to drink the cum you're holding in your mouth. Needs to be close to make the animation look a little less stupid.

So just move closer to him after the scene for now. 

Edit: You guys might have discovered separate bugs:

1. Not being close enough for the FG to trigger after father makes you take cum in your mouth

2. Not making brutus cum - looks like father won't stop following if you don't make him cum.

Edited by Monoman1

Hi @Monoman1,

I know you're keen to wrap up on this mod (sad face) and I enquired many threads back whether you'd utilise the furniture's at all but guess this won't happen anytime soon. 

However was wondering whether a quick coding fix was possible that if you voluntarily used them (as father requests) it could a method of increasing favour?

I will caveat this as I haven't actually tried placing myself in any furniture for a while (as there's no incentive to) so if you'd already done this .. great! .. if you haven't is is a quick fix?

Regardless thanks again for all your efforts in making this such a fun mod to play. 

13 minutes ago, jc321 said:

I will caveat this as I haven't actually tried placing myself in any furniture for a while (as there's no incentive to) so if you'd already done this .. great! .. if you haven't is is a quick fix?

Yea. I'm not against using the furniture. Just lack inspiration in the area I suppose. 

No such thing as quick with modding I'm afraid. Doubly so when it comes to me - You know jumping into furniture for easy favour is just not going to fly with me :P

I'd have to, at the very least, advance time by an hour. Or maybe more favour per hour spent in furniture. At least that will eat into your SLS licence time. 

I'd probably also have to add some kind of system for furniture fatigue. But I guess SLS already has that but then again that's based on real time. If you skip an hour it's not going to recognise the time passed. 

Edited by Monoman1
2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You know jumping into furniture for easy favour is just not going to fly with me :P

I'd have to, at the very least, advance time by an hour. Or maybe more favour per hour spent in furniture. 

Yes, agree the remaining in for a period would certainly need to happen rather than a simple hop in, hop out. I was thinking being forced in there may be more code intensive rather than gaining favour based on how long your in there .. or even when father checks you're wearing the right outfit etc.. (which appears to be periodic?) could also check if you're in furniture and add a 0.5 favour ( ;) )  .. Didn't know if that was easy win or not.  Favour per hour sounds a good approach .. and whilst you're in there STA works quite happily!  

22 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Should be fine. Tested a lot now. Unless you're SE and there's some difference between LAL LE and LAL SE

Also LAL should not be merged. The esp must be found in your load order.

Running into this issue too. LE, esp isn't merged. The option was there initially but seems to have disappeared while I was setting things up in SLS' MCM.

3 hours ago, Blinder said:

Great work @Monoman1.
Just a quick question: is it compatible with Fertility Mode Fixes & Tweaks or with the base version of FM?
(SE version)

I'm asking because I can't get father to recognize my pc as pregnant with FMF&T on.

Should be, never had a problem with FM Fixes. At least 4.2 worked fine.

"Improved Fertility Mode pregnancy detection I think..."

-> Dunno if that changes anything with 4.9, haven't had the time to play with the new version just yet.

Edited by Silvain
4 hours ago, Desvati said:

Running into this issue too. LE, esp isn't merged. The option was there initially but seems to have disappeared while I was setting things up in SLS' MCM.

Hunh.

For reasons I don't understand the alias pointing to the LAL statue is emptying on game load. Can't explain it. I've never seen aliases unfill like that.

*sigh* Workaround progress: 0%

Edit: Workaround done. 2 hours later for a problem that shouldn't have been a problem to begin with....

Skyrim modding everyone \o/

Edited by Monoman1