3 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I haven't checked Hentai Pregnancy. I don't even know it has codes for external triggers.

@factoryclose Both the FHU and HP make calls to inflate the belly. I was just wonder if yours uses SLIF or more directly modifies the body nodes? @Ed86 Uses SLIF for inflation and pregnancy, iirc. If you use SLIF then they should be compatible.

5 hours ago, factoryclose said:

It could be ENB. Check it out with your enb off. Also make sure you have the latest XPMSE properly installed. If you are using a custom race, you have to replace its skeleton manually.

Hey! Thank you for your answer!

I've managed to figure out something, but now I am confused even more. The anal leak effect can't be seen bot because of the ENB or because it's inivisible, but because for some reason it is far beneath the character. Please, check the screenshots attached. Any ideas why is this happening and how can this be fixed?

ScreenShot120.bmp ScreenShot121.bmp

so i just saw a request page from 4 years ago about using cum meshes and 1 was very good and would probably be a nice addition to this mod if it got added when deflating maybe

http://666kb.com/i/ckc4ncz9c510l57er.jpg

i do also understand that this might be hard to try and achieve from the ground up but with 3ba making progress on physics it would be nice

3 hours ago, lionback said:

Can anybody help me?
The text in my game looks like this

Skyrim 07_05_2021 11_09_05 a. m..png

What language is set for your game?

You need to go to Skyrim/Data/Interface/translations. Find there a *.txt file called sr_FillHerUp_ENGLISH. Replace "ENGLISH" in its name to the name of the language you use in the game, for example sr_FillHerUp_ITALIAN. This will fix the problem.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:18 AM, Ruffled Pigeon said:

Changed both instances of sending Events "OnFertilityModeAddSperm" and "OnFertilityModeImpregnate" to "FertilityModeAddSperm" and "FertilityModeImpregnate" in sr_inflateQuest. Didn't test it yet but that should be it according to subhuman0100 and I didn't find any other occurrences of anything "FertilityMode" in other files.

(This is for v1.53)

sr_inflateQuest.pex 50.78 kB · 18 downloads sr_inflateQuest.psc 46.84 kB · 12 downloads

i suppose this wasnt done from the gamepad patch? got a CTD during a deflate event

so i tried doing the same edit and recompile it using SSEScript from the gamepad patch 1.53v, havent really tested it yet either, but i guess it should work as well

edit: btw it was much more complicated to compile this than i thought, the tool kept reporting error message until i figured out and grabed every source file it needs from skyui, skse, zaz and possibly racemenu, sexlab, arousal and more? just dump everything i could think of into it and it just worked at the end 

sr_inflateQuest.pex sr_inflateQuest.psc

So, I'm having this weird issue and I'm not entirely sure this is the mod that does it, but I have a cum debuff "Dunmer Cum" which reduced my speech level. That's fine and all, but it's supposed to be removed once the cum has been expelled, which it was a long time ago, yet the debuff is still there. Anyone else experienced something like this? Can't give pics or logs of anything right now.

How can I replace getting the Human Cum ingredient with Player Succubus Quest's Semen Potion when expelling cum? I'd like to make such a patch for myself but can't figure out what to change in SSEEdit. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Found a workaround. Human Cum as a material to craft Semen Potions at a cooking station.

The mod is working well for me, except all the NPC's in my game that try to deflate themself wont strip their armor. My character will, but no NPC or follower does it. Sometimes it seems like they are taking off their cloths for a second, but then they just put it all back on right away. Has anyone else seen this?

Hey! I'm trying your version of FHU overwriting an older version that included the Fill Them Up plugin (with quests). I find them amusing and they work pretty well - would you consider adding them to this version at some point? Maybe expanding / making quests radiant? Thanks for a good mod.

Just a thought - have you considered adding a simplified soulgem pregnancy feature to FHU? There are several good options but they all rely on simulations of more or less "realistic" features like fertility cycles, etc... In all cases I can definitely tell in game when the mod is updating because of stutters, fps drops, etc (worth mentioning that I run a pretty heavy build on all sorts of mods, other users with lighter builds might not notice such performance impact). It would be nice to have soulgem pregnancy as a simple feature... FHU already tracks inflated actors and it would only need to add tracking of soulgems (number and level), uptated in the same manner as inflation - so, as long as the actor carrying soulgems is not present, its tracking is not carried out, the last tracking date and state recorded.

On 5/9/2021 at 1:30 PM, decaluka said:

@Cicro72 if you have crash fixes and are on LE, make sure to set AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini. Else changing morphs will crash the game.

I have same issue, where is it supposed to be located? For dummies like me.

Using SSE.

On 5/8/2021 at 3:04 PM, Cicro72 said:

During deflation, particularly when the deflation animations are playing, my pc takes a big framerate hit, sometimes ending in a crash. Is there a way to alleviate this?

Since latest update im also experiencing this dropping from 60 fps in between 30-60, previous version worked flawless for me. Tried latest version in new game with same mod load, reverting back on that save resetting quest fixes the issue for me.

Would appreciate any known solutions if there are any

@factoryclose
could you provide the Source files for FillHerUp? (LE Version)

I wanted to make a fix for the mod that prevents deflation animations during Sex, DHLP suspend and while in furniture (fluid effect will still play, just not the anims).

thx alot. 

(this is as compatibility with my Naked Defeat mod. FillherUp breaks furniture idles. 

On 5/16/2021 at 11:00 AM, petronius said:

Just a thought - have you considered adding a simplified soulgem pregnancy feature to FHU? ...

If we're throwing out suggestions here, there could be a mechanic to have the absorption option feed/fuel the soul gem growth.