i got it updated i honestly didn't have any idea this got an update until i found a mod called fhu baka edition alternative sounds pack and then i realized wait fhu baka edition doesn't have sound effects for expelling cum? and turns out there was an update like not even a week ago.

18 hours ago, dragonlord217 said:

Does the "absorb sperm" option actually decrease the sperm in the character, or does it just refer to the buffs? I've tried waiting around for a few hours with an inflated belly but I didn't see the number go down any.

If you untick "Auto Deflate" and don't manually push the cum out, you will the "Absorb sperm" function in action. After a set amount of time, your inflated belly will start to slowly return to its normal state. Your body is absorbing the cum.

Edited by Potato_Skill

This is my first ever post on here, so I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

I 'm using Fill Her Up 2 (attached file), and only today have I figured out how to get it working, as before there wasn't any scaling. I downloaded the SLSO patch (also included) needed from the authors page (Yeah I'm an idiot) and it worked perfectly.

However, I've noticed in the "Events" section now, there's only 2 settings now, and the rest aren't there anymore after installing the patch, such as "Auto Deflate Enable/Disable" or "Use Tongue Expression" etc.

Does anyone know how to get around this? Has this happened to anyone? Is there any way to keep the old MCM settings with those settings included? Or any other help anyone could give? Thanks in advance.

Fill Her Up Baka Edition English LE 1.552V.7z

SLSO FHU2BNIO1.12.7z

Edited by tssxr
8 hours ago, tssxr said:

This is my first ever post on here, so I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

I 'm using Fill Her Up 2 (attached file), and only today have I figured out how to get it working, as before there wasn't any scaling. I downloaded the patch (also included) needed from the authors page (Yeah I'm an idiot) and it worked perfectly.

However, I've noticed in the "Events" section now, there's only 2 settings now, and the rest aren't there anymore after installing the patch, such as "Auto Deflate Enable/Disable" or "Use Tongue Expression" etc.

Does anyone know how to get around this? Has this happened to anyone? Is there any way to keep the old MCM settings with those settings included? Or any other help anyone could give? Thanks in advance.

Are you using Sexlab Inflation Framework? If not then maybe you should. FHU Baka Edition works right out of the box with it, no patches, no hassle.

11 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

So far, we only have 3 cum variants for Human, Chaurus and Spider.

I tried it with spider and got human cum.

Edit: I have Beeing Female and Parasites instaled if that changes anything.

Edited by bazyliszek
9 hours ago, bazyliszek said:

I tried it with spider and got human cum.

Edit: I have Beeing Female and Parasites instaled if that changes anything.

Yeah, that's not supposed to happen. Do you have any mod that might change the vanilla creature races? You should get items like "Laid spider egg" or something as this is something hard coded in the mod. The MCM option is actually for enabling/disabling the egg laying animation when you get inflated by a spider or a chaurus.

18 minutes ago, Potato_Skill said:

Yeah, that's not supposed to happen. Do you have any mod that might change the vanilla creature races? You should get items like "Laid spider egg" or something as this is something hard coded in the mod. The MCM option is actually for enabling/disabling the egg laying animation when you get inflated by a spider or a chaurus.

Ah, ok. That might be the reason. Parasites/Kyne's Blessing manages the whole egg laying thing.  

I will look into this. Thanks for the quick response and help.

On 6/9/2021 at 9:25 PM, Potato_Skill said:

If you untick "Auto Deflate" and don't manually push the cum out, you will the "Absorb sperm" function in action. After a set amount of time, your inflated belly will start to slowly return to its normal state. Your body is absorbing the cum.

I put FHU Baka Edition at the very bottom of my load order and thoroughly tested it according to your instructions, with "Absorb Sperm" ticked and "No Auto Deflation" unticked. In the end I even tried leeaving my character there for about an hour, and no noticeable change occurred. Status messages still work fine, and other features like manually pushing the cum out worked fine as well, just no absorption.

Just to make any future testing easier, how fast is the belly supposed to deflate? And is that reflected in the "inflated actors" window of the MCM? If so, how fast am I supposed to see that number go down (e.g. 0.1 per hour or such).

Edited by dragonlord217
4 hours ago, dragonlord217 said:

I put FHU Baka Edition at the very bottom of my load order and thoroughly tested it according to your instructions, with "Absorb Sperm" ticked and "No Auto Deflation" unticked. In the end I even tried leeaving my character there for about an hour, and no noticeable change occurred. Status messages still work fine, and other features like manually pushing the cum out worked fine as well, just no absorption.

Just to make any future testing easier, how fast is the belly supposed to deflate? And is that reflected in the "inflated actors" window of the MCM? If so, how fast am I supposed to see that number go down (e.g. 0.1 per hour or such).

Oh, sorry, I messed up, you should also tick "No auto deflation". Basically, you want to turn off the auto deflation feature and turn on the sperm absorb feature. Here's how mine looks like:

Spoiler

ScreenShot219.png.11db6d878897f5c726f7f8276b07efff.png

Maybe, for the sake of testing, you can turn down the "minimum inflation time" value?

Spoiler

ScreenShot220.png.4fc075f6f3b1d6acf20f672b04bc259f.png

Absorbing sperm doesn't give you any buffs or anything if that's what you're looking for. Auto deflation and Sperm Absorb are both serving as an alternative to manually expelling cum (that's why should pick only one of them). They're for players who don't want (or can't be bothered with) manually expelling cum.

1 hour ago, Potato_Skill said:

Oh, sorry, I messed up, you should also tick "No auto deflation". Basically, you want to turn off the auto deflation feature and turn on the sperm absorb feature. Here's how mine looks like:

Hide contents

ScreenShot219.png.11db6d878897f5c726f7f8276b07efff.png

Maybe, for the sake of testing, you can turn down the "minimum inflation time" value?

Hide contents

ScreenShot220.png.4fc075f6f3b1d6acf20f672b04bc259f.png

Absorbing sperm doesn't give you any buffs or anything if that's what you're looking for. Auto deflation and Sperm Absorb are both serving as an alternative to manually expelling cum (that's why should pick only one of them). They're for players who don't want (or can't be bothered with) manually expelling cum.

I figured out what the issue was because of the second part of your post. I had set minimum inflation time to the maximum of 250 hours, because I thought it worked like fade tattoos where it would just instantly get rid of the belly past a certain point. By setting it down to 1 hour and waiting around a little, it seems to be working fine on my end. Thank you so much for giving me the tip that I needed.

Edited by dragonlord217
On 5/12/2021 at 1:00 PM, Pusspuss2 said:

The mod is working well for me, except all the NPC's in my game that try to deflate themself wont strip their armor. My character will, but no NPC or follower does it. Sometimes it seems like they are taking off their cloths for a second, but then they just put it all back on right away. Has anyone else seen this?

having this issue as well, even when I undress the npcs theyll still equip their armor during the deflate animation. other than that though everything is working great ! :D

On 6/12/2021 at 4:11 AM, Potato_Skill said:

Are you using Sexlab Inflation Framework? If not then maybe you should. FHU Baka Edition works right out of the box with it, no patches, no hassle.

I used it for a very short while, but my game had so many random CTDs using it so I ended up just uninstalling. I think it kept crashing when registering SexLab Survival, but I didn't bother investigating further. I'll try it again and see how it goes.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, so I apologize in advance.  When I FNIS after installing FHU Baka.  I see this error message in FNIS:
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Fillherup_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Curious one what I am doing wrong.  I installed via MO2.  Thanks for the help.

My Load order currently

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 12  c     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 13  d     RaceCompatibility.esm
 14  e     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 15  f     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 16 10     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 17 11     RaceMenu.esp
 18 12     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 19 13     RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
 20 14     SkyUI.esp
 21 15     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 22 16     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     UnforgivingDevices.esp
 26 1a     UnforgivingDevices - DD patch.esp
 27 1b     SlaveTats.esp
 28 1c     Whorecrux.esp
 29 1d     FNISspells.esp
 30 1e     Devious Lore.esp
 31 1f     KS Hairdo's.esp
 32 20     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 33 21     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 34 22     UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
 35 23     SLAnimLoader.esp
 36 24     SLSO.esp
 37 25     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 38 26     SL_shrines.esp
 39 27     Apropos2.esp
 40 28     EstrusChaurus.esp
 41 29     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 42 2a     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I have encountered a bug and this mod seems to be the trigger. I have Devious devices and cursed loot installed, when I 'deflate' my actor, all head, neck and chest come off (As intended with the 'strip chest armor' option), this is good, however if I unlock a gag and drop it out of my inventory, or use the cursed loot free me option, this mod seems to remember the device and lock it back on after a deflate, causing the device to permanently become part of the character with no way to un-equip it (as it is no longer in the inventory). Re-runing the cursed loot free me option also has no affect as there is no device to remove, just a visual.
Please note that I had turned the "strip chest armor" option off for this testDeflate_after.thumb.jpg.5f399eea02634d4efd5fa8482f71bcb4.jpg

Deflate_before.jpg

Deflate_Inventory.jpg

Deflate_during.jpg