On 6/29/2021 at 5:59 AM, kamilloxo said:

does anyone else have to problem where you cant expel cum if the inflation is stuck at 0.20? My character tries to expel anal cum which is at 0.20 but it keeps failing. therefore im neither able to expel vaginal cum 

I've had that happen to me with versions of FHU pre-dating Baka's take on it.
If you see your "total" inflation a 0 in the MCM, but either other value is above 0, the only work-around I've found is to just reset the inflation in the MCM.
Only seems to have happened to me when the papyrus engine was "stressed"; something somewhere loses track of the details and the "total" drops to 0 while one or both individual values are still above 0.

The Alchemy effects for "human cum" are absolutely busted.
from level 15 alchemy skill,  I can reach over level 100 in about 4 potions worth of Deathbell + cum.

anyway I can change the effect magnitude myself or would this need an update?

POSSIBLE BUG?:

I've had a weird issue with both this and the original version of FHU where often after the cum leak animation plays, my character's belt (slot 54) gets unequipped and isn't reequipped (specifically the belt from Celes Rogue Armor, and it happens with both BHUNP and CBBE 3BA). I have the "strip chest armor" toggle off and I marked slot 54 in the unstrip armor slots but it still happens. It's not a huge deal obviously, just a minor annoyance, but I would appreciate some sort of fix if possible. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue or a similar before?

Edited by ffrickffrack
On 7/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Is it possible to add more races to the MCM, or disable ones that aren't being used? Or maybe have multiple pages for them? 

Pretty sure all the vanilla races are in there.  I think there is a configurable hotkey in the MCM to add races added by mods; you need to target the actor with your crosshairs, then press/hold (can't remember exactly) the hotkey to add that race.

On 7/26/2021 at 12:33 PM, ffrickffrack said:

POSSIBLE BUG?:

I've had a weird issue with both this and the original version of FHU where often after the cum leak animation plays, my character's belt (slot 54) gets unequipped and isn't reequipped (specifically the belt from Celes Rogue Armor, and it happens with both BHUNP and CBBE 3BA). I have the "strip chest armor" toggle off and I marked slot 54 in the unstrip armor slots but it still happens. It's not a huge deal obviously, just a minor annoyance, but I would appreciate some sort of fix if possible. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue or a similar before?

I think this was answered somewhere else, maybe in one of the original mod threads, but the leak effect uses slots 54 (vag) and 48 (anal).  When that effect triggers, it temporarily equips a thing to your character to play the effect which is what is unequipping your belt.  FYI, the tongue uses slot 55.

I changed this for myself with a small ESL patch and some NifSkope (on the meshes) to change the slots to something I don't typically use.
If you only want to remap the slot 54 effect, you should only need an ESL patch for Baka's FHU.

Edited by wtftesnexus
On 7/30/2021 at 2:41 AM, wtftesnexus said:

Pretty sure all the vanilla races are in there.  I think there is a configurable hotkey in the MCM to add races added by mods; you need to target the actor with your crosshairs, then press/hold (can't remember exactly) the hotkey to add that race.

It's more a limitation of the MCM. I have several custom races installed, but because of how many vanilla and creature races are already in there, only three of them show up at the very bottom of the list in the MCM. So whenever I add a new race using the hotkey it doesn't show up as configurable. Races still get added and can be used with FHUB, I just can't change their race-specific settings.

On 6/7/2021 at 12:45 PM, coreoveride said:

i was wondering if i could please get some help pointing me in the right direction in the source files to change the current inflation morphs from pregnancy belly and NPC Belly to Giant belly (coldsteelj) and FatBelly which look FAR better than the old belly morphs?

i have my compiler all setup properly however it seems there are tons of compile errors that are not limited to any single file it seems.   pretty much i just need to know which files i need to edit (sr_inflateconfig being obvious, which would not compile on its own even using the original file) to change to them to devourment belly.

Try using SLIF. 

Fill-her up Baka Edition is already compatible and patched for SLIF (soft dependency).  Set Fill-her settings to not use bodymorth.

With SLIF you can redirect NPC_BELLY node to use the Bodymorths you want instead.  If not listed in the menu you can added it using a json config file located at "\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\Lists.json" and need to match with the Slif keys located at "\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\Lists.json".   Have not tried to customize myself but the community created a JSON for CBBE SE 3BA by adding the nodes to the files.  Check documentation for the config that is mix with the moddep documentation.  Try without the patches they are very old. Many modders have updated their mods to include SLIF as a soft dependency. I only patched override eggfactory 3.5aSE.  

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6938-sexlab-inflation-framework-se/

Note: Compiling; If you are missing scripts dependencies, probably they are in the compressed BSA files.  Use B.A.E. - Bethesda Archive Extractor to extract them.  Also SE is expecting the not compiled source scripts to be at data\source\scripts and LE was Data\scripts\source, copy to expected path or config change to redirect path. 

Edited by safado
On 8/1/2021 at 3:29 PM, AtomicPlayboy said:

It's more a limitation of the MCM. I have several custom races installed, but because of how many vanilla and creature races are already in there, only three of them show up at the very bottom of the list in the MCM. So whenever I add a new race using the hotkey it doesn't show up as configurable. Races still get added and can be used with FHUB, I just can't change their race-specific settings.

Ah, that is something I haven't encountered.  I've only had one or two custom races to add and they always showed up after adding them with the option to configure, though the added race was not always at the bottom of the list.

12 hours ago, safado said:

Try using SLIF. 

Fill-her up Baka Edition is already compatible and patched for SLIF (soft dependency).  Set Fill-her settings to not use bodymorth.

With SLIF you can redirect NPC_BELLY node to use the Bodymorths you want instead.  If not listed in the menu you can added it using a json config file located at "\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\Lists.json" and need to match with the Slif keys located at "\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\Lists.json".   Have not tried to customize myself but the community created a JSON for CBBE SE 3BA by adding the nodes to the files.  Check documentation for the config that is mix with the moddep documentation.  Try without the patches they are very old. Many modders have updated their mods to include SLIF as a soft dependency. I only patched override eggfactory 3.5aSE.  

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6938-sexlab-inflation-framework-se/

Note: Compiling; If you are missing scripts dependencies, probably they are in the compressed BSA files.  Use B.A.E. - Bethesda Archive Extractor to extract them.  Also SE is expecting the not compiled source scripts to be at data\source\scripts and LE was Data\scripts\source, copy to expected path or config change to redirect path. 

yea thats actually what i did already (like a few hours after i made the post you quoted) i have SLIF redirecting to custom nodes from the morphbody of Devourment Refactor (got hentai pregnancy, FHUBE, Egg factory, all the estrus mods, and parasites (+hormones) all runing through SLIF using the far better morphbody nodes of devourment).

Would it be possible to add a multiplier to the amount of cum a male actor produces based on time since last orgasm in Sexlab Aroused? For example, every day a male actor has gone without an orgasm adds a x1.5 multiplier to their racial cum amount?  So when they do eventually have sex with a female actor, she will get filled even more than usual because of this?

Edited by thegrimreaper2

Previously, Racemenu would update body morphs in real time. I could see the belly expanding immediately. Now, all racemenu morphs from mods update only after I equip armor. Anyone know what setting might have changed? As a racemenu/SKEE configuration. I know it's somewhere on my end since all mods are effected not just FHU.

Edited by Papersword

I have a maybe stupid question!
I try that my character when pushing out it cum, she takes off her panties before. According to the display, the panties occupy slot 45. I have tried it with in the "Fill her up" MCM checked slot 45 and not checked slot 45. But the panty always stays on.
Now my question, if I understand it correctly I should not check the parts that are taken off. But why does that not work for me?

I use current the Daughters of Dimitrescu outfit!

Edited by N.Gamma

Hello everyone, just started using all the baka mods available here on LL. I'm on Special Edition, and first issue is that all the respective MCM for baka mods aren't properly displayed. There's always a $ at the beginning of every options, and that's the same for the options description. Is there a way to fix this ? I normally installed these mods with MO2. 

That leads me to my second issue : as I cannot see any info on what's doing what in the MCM, I can't figure out what is fucked up. 

I tried my best to make FHU Baka edition work with SLIF, but cannot see why my character's is not inflated. In the FHU MCM in the actor list section, I can clearly see that my character has been inflated by a lot (around 6), but cannot see any visual difference for the belly.

So what do I need to check/uncheck in FHU and SLIF MCM to make it work please ? I'm so confused, even from the start of a new game, it doesn't work.

I beg you :) 

hello, i have a question. there is an option of extending animation to for example, 4 times the length. the problem is, either i cant find option for more animations or whatever that should be called, but there are only animations that i can manually triggers for as long as i hold the button, or the one where characters expels cum by herself after a period of time. i tried installing sound replacers for fhu, but i can't find events connected to said sounds. what is the thing i'm missing? and the last thing, can cum puddle scale in size overtime when expelling?

I have a proble, after load game save every actor reset/lost in FHU list(MSM FHU list). The belly remains, but after the first interaction that reset, due to the fact that it re-registers the actor in FHU and SLIF. 

Things I've tried first:

• Use with/without SLIF
  • Put higher/lower on mod order

As I think(im not sure, but there is no another mods that can have a problem with FHU) it, there may be problems with 2 mods

• Paradise Halls(clone actor for preventing some trobles)

When viewing SLIF in MSM I noticed that I have dublicate npc(like 7 Toccatas), that why I think that can be problem with Pahe

• All Shapes Body Randomizer(randomize npc by racemenu morphs)

All Shapes Body Randomizer randomize every npc body in game by Racemenu morphs(but stores Morph data in save and does not change it during game save/load)

Someone knows exactly what the matter is and what to do?

Edit: Only problem with actors from PaHe that have a new Ref form ID. As I understand it, the mod, after loading try to Fill actor by old Ref ID. Is it any way to fix it?

Edited by Guest
On 8/18/2021 at 10:31 PM, Firch50 said:

Hello everyone, just started using all the baka mods available here on LL. I'm on Special Edition, and first issue is that all the respective MCM for baka mods aren't properly displayed. There's always a $ at the beginning of every options, and that's the same for the options description. Is there a way to fix this ? I normally installed these mods with MO2. 

That leads me to my second issue : as I cannot see any info on what's doing what in the MCM, I can't figure out what is fucked up. 

I tried my best to make FHU Baka edition work with SLIF, but cannot see why my character's is not inflated. In the FHU MCM in the actor list section, I can clearly see that my character has been inflated by a lot (around 6), but cannot see any visual difference for the belly.

So what do I need to check/uncheck in FHU and SLIF MCM to make it work please ? I'm so confused, even from the start of a new game, it doesn't work.

I beg you :) 

There's always a $

Looks like a problem with localisation, path to files: modname\Interface\translations

but cannot see why my character's is not inflated

I think that the problem with Body Morphs, you need to build it in BodySlide. Make sure you check the Build Morphs checkbox when building the body in BodySlide.

Edited by Guest