On 3/25/2021 at 1:36 PM, DJShamrock said:

@vaalbย @lk74ย Any chance those of us using FM and SLIF could get a combined sr_inflatequest.pex script that accomplishes both your patches for FM sperm detection and the SLIF proper inflation issues?

it's definitely possible, but I ran a comparison and... seems @vaalb 's fix was based on a previous version of the mod script (FHU Baka was updated on Feb 5), and I'm not comfortable promoting outdated codes w/ patches...

ย 

I'll first find what are exactly the changes he made...

10 hours ago, lk74 said:

it's definitely possible, but I ran a comparison and... seems @vaalb 's fix was based on a previous version of the mod script (FHU Baka was updated on Feb 5), and I'm not comfortable promoting outdated codes w/ patches...

ย 

I'll first find what are exactly the changes he made...

That would be most awesome if you happen to figure it out, please keep us updated ^^

I've notice in the mcm some of my options are showing up differently than in the screenshot. The options for No Auto Deflation, Absorb Sperm, Tongue When Expel Cum, On Event Add Sperm PC and On Event Add Sperm NPC. Instead they show up as $FHU_AUTO_DEFLATE for each one. This seems like something you'd normally see in a config file is it a bug that its appearing in the mcm orย did I install it incorrectly? Makes no difference to me if they're written in a strange format like this just as long as the mods functions work. Also I am NOT using Being Female, Fertility or Inflation Framework (might look into using Inflation Framework if its safe to drop it into an existing save and/or its worth it). Lastly a Sexlab Fill Her Up patch was mentioned I've never heard of this unless its automatically part of Sexlab v1.62 so not sure if I have it or not but we were instructed to NOT have it.

On 3/31/2021 at 5:01 PM, FurryHybrid12 said:

How do I enable Belly Scaling with SLIF? I can't seem to figure it out

ย 

ย 

Hope it will help you!
I play the LE version but I think it will be the same for SE.

- Install SAM light\SAM (I use light version) with HDT

- In SLIF MCM menu increase only the percentage of NiOverride. I recommend 200-250% cause a higher percentage can lead to unaesthetic appearance of belly. Now i'm thinking how to fix it =.=
Same way works also with breast
if you want to have more immersion
using MME
- Dont forget to enable male inflation in FHUBE MCM menu

For FHU regullar version
you can just use
this:

Upd: For SE i also heard that there is a possibility to do the same or even better with SLIF using SAM's racemenu bodymorphs instead nioverride, but i haven't tested it yet

Here are some screenshots so you can have an idea of how it looks

ย 

Spoiler

Untitled-1.png.df11faec59ceb51698788adc346b80ec.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

Untitled-2.png

ย 

I can't seem to get the belly to change in game regardless of vaginal or anal cum amounts. But I was able to get it to change using the older versions of FillHerUp. In the past one of the things to remember was checking build morphs in the outfit studio and of course using a naked body that supports scaling belly nodes the hdt body does I believe. I'm running FillHerUp BAKA without SL Inflation Framework it'd be too much of a headache I think when FillHerUp can all ready handle the same nodes on its own I don't have any other mods that require changing body nodes so SL inflation framework is unnecessary in my opinion. Anyone who has gotten FillHerUp BAKA to work correctly able to help me???

i got it working. its slow cause my player human and my followers are human other then Serana BUT FHRUP wont reconise that she a vampire. i tested this ? i set nord vampire to 1.80 and nord to 1.80 had sex. and there noticfully size increase

ย 

went back down to .30 for nord . had SEX again!! and it only added .30 to her : o meaning FillHerUp is only reconizing Seraana as a normal nord not a nordvampire

Is there's something wrong, or am I missing animation mod that required for this mods ??
I have enable Variation Cum menu and when I get fuck by Chaurus, the chaurus egg floating beside the Character...
From my view points, there's something I missing for this mods that compatible with Chaurus egg and Larvae ...

Hope you update them soon... thanks for the Mods BTW..

2 hours ago, dantekazama said:

Is there's something wrong, or am I missing animation mod that required for this mods ??
I have enable Variation Cum menu and when I get fuck by Chaurus, the chaurus egg floating beside the Character...
From my view points, there's something I missing for this mods that compatible with Chaurus egg and Larvae ...

Hope you update them soon... thanks for the Mods BTW..

The chaurus egg and larva floating when having sex isย not this mod's problem , i think its the version of "animated beast cock". Try updating it.

11 hours ago, xanti1201 said:

i have a problem with the "push cum out" motion. if its sucsessfull it starts the animation, then i can hear a uneqipt amore sound and the charakter stops.ย 

dose somone else have this problem ?

That's because the cum leak is technically an armor , so when its done leaking the armor is removed thus you earing that sound.

7 hours ago, Mr.Gentle said:

The chaurus egg and larva floating when having sex isย not this mod's problem , i think its the version of "animated beast cock". Try updating it.

It's not when having Sex, but taking out the Egg animation from Fill Her Up mod that not working...
The Egg of Chaurus equipped as armor and floating on my Character left and right side...

On 4/2/2021 at 1:37 PM, Olgert said:

ย 

ย 

Hope it will help you!
I play the LE version but I think it will be the same for SE.

- Install SAM light\SAM (I use light version) with HDT

- In SLIF MCM menu increase only the percentage of NiOverride. I recommend 200-250% cause a higher percentage can lead to unaesthetic appearance of belly. Now i'm thinking how to fix it =.=
Same way works also with breast
if you want to have more immersion
using MME
- Dont forget to enable male inflation in FHUBE MCM menu

For FHU regullar version
you can just use
this:

Upd: For SE i also heard that there is a possibility to do the same or even better with SLIF using SAM's racemenu bodymorphs instead nioverride, but i haven't tested it yet

Here are some screenshots so you can have an idea of how it looks

ย 

ย  Hide contents

Untitled-1.png.df11faec59ceb51698788adc346b80ec.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย  Hide contents

Untitled-2.png

ย 

It doesn't seem to be working for me? The belly doesn't change AT ALL

3 hours ago, dantekazama said:

It's not when having Sex, but taking out the Egg animation from Fill Her Up mod that not working...
The Egg of Chaurus equipped as armor and floating on my Character left and right side...

Oh , I can't help then sorry.

On 4/4/2021 at 12:11 AM, FurryHybrid12 said:

It doesn't seem to be working for me? The belly doesn't change AT ALL

It's sad to hear =(
Have you tried any other pregnancy mods?ย is there the same problem?

I can only advise you to try
the following:
change your gender to female in Sexlab and SLIF (just in case)
apply nioverride settings in SLIF - save - close game - enter again - wait some game time
at least start a new game or clean saves
ย 

Guys! Maybe someone knows what's the reason of the following problem?
I always get CTDย duringย 
deflation or inflation when I use body morphs (same for female or male character - ะกBBE and SAM\SMMB with physics).ย 
Visually morphs work properly. All morphs were builded in bodyslide. Also there are belly and pregnant belly sliders for both gender in racemenu. I tested male and female body morphs separately from each otherย and of course enabled this feature in MCM menu.

I'm not using a controller.

22 hours ago, Olgert said:

Guys! Maybe someone knows what's the reason of the following problem?
I always get CTDย duringย 
deflation or inflation when I use body morphs (same for female or male character - ะกBBE and SAM\SMMB with physics).ย 
Visually morphs work properly. All morphs were builded in bodyslide. Also there are belly and pregnant belly sliders for both gender in racemenu. I tested male and female body morphs separately from each otherย and of course enabled this feature in MCM menu.

I'm not using a controller.

If you are using Crashfixplugin, change AlignHeapAllocate=1 in the Crashfixplugin.ini (default setting is 0)