6 hours ago, crow90983 said:

but it happens with any outfit, like the remodeled vanilla, i use cbbe if thats important

If you mean CT77's remodeled vanilla, that's actually exactly what I mean. Those outfits don't have a pregnancy belly slider, so they won't show the belly expansion. Most outfits marked HDT will work, but the creator of that one removed the belly slider on purpose. From the mod page: 

8. What happened to the "PregnancyBelly" slider? Will you restore it?

I removed it - for both personal and practical reasons. The practical reason is that PregnancyBelly causes massive clipping with my set and I have no interest in trying to fix it.  The personal reason is that I am morally opposed to modding pregnancy into a game.

Try another outfit that you're sure has the pregnancy belly slider and see if that works correctly, there are a number of mods on LL that will work, and I know NIND at least has mods on Nexus too.

16 hours ago, Xiaron said:

If you mean CT77's remodeled vanilla, that's actually exactly what I mean. Those outfits don't have a pregnancy belly slider, so they won't show the belly expansion. Most outfits marked HDT will work, but the creator of that one removed the belly slider on purpose. From the mod page: 

I removed it - for both personal and practical reasons. The practical reason is that PregnancyBelly causes massive clipping with my set and I have no interest in trying to fix it.  The personal reason is that I am morally opposed to modding pregnancy into a game.

Try another outfit that you're sure has the pregnancy belly slider and see if that works correctly, there are a number of mods on LL that will work, and I know NIND at least has mods on Nexus too.

oh i didnt know that
yeah i try with some of the vtawwardrobe outfits and it works, thank you 

16 hours ago, Xiaron said:

but the tawoba doesn't work neither? 

19 hours ago, Xiaron said:

When did that happen? Cause I have CT77 and my char's belly inflates from pregnancy, cum, etc.

5 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

When did that happen? Cause I have CT77 and my char's belly inflates from pregnancy, cum, etc.

The newest update I think, he deliberately removed the needed sliders and was apparently asked about it enough to add that note on the download page. It confused the hell out of me in game when I saw it the first time.

7 hours ago, crow90983 said:

but the tawoba doesn't work neither? 

I can't answer that one actually, I use the mod Bikini Maiden so I don't have personal experience with TAWoBA. I think it should though. You're sure you ran bodyslide with morphs checked on your armor?

On 3/17/2021 at 5:52 PM, Xiaron said:

The newest update I think, he deliberately removed the needed sliders and was apparently asked about it enough to add that note on the download page. It confused the hell out of me in game when I saw it the first time.

Damn. Thank god I have the old version still backup-ed. Really annoying when a mod author goes and ruins an existing mod cause of politics or something.

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Damn. Thank god I have the old version still backup-ed. Really annoying when a mod author goes and ruins an existing mod cause of politics or something.

I'm guessing this is more likely religious reasons, but well...his mod his choice? Doesn't make it any less annoying though. I unfortunately don't have an older backup so I've been trying to fix things myself. It's been an Outfit Studio crash course and something are still stumping me.  >.<

9 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

I'm guessing this is more likely religious reasons, but well...his mod his choice? Doesn't make it any less annoying though. I unfortunately don't have an older backup so I've been trying to fix things myself. It's been an Outfit Studio crash course and something are still stumping me.  >.<

Lol, suddenly appearing religious reasons (never before existing). ?

Oh damn, I just found out that I DON'T have the old version. :( And yet, the belly inflates when pregnancy is detected. *scratches head*

Hello, i have a tiny problem in the mcm menu. Under Compatible Mods and above that there are a few points wich are not in the translation. the point No Auto Deflate for example. In my mcm it is $FHU_AUTO_DEFLATE. I saw on the second screenshot in the description that every point ist displayed as it should. Could someone tell me how i could fix that? Sorry for my bad english.

After spending some time failing to find all of the files need to compile scripts, is there any chance I could convince you to add this mod as an optional thing so that pushing out the cum can restore magicka? Like this mod 

The relevant code is 

float willFill = (0.05*(1.0/inflater.config.animMult)) * 500
p.RestoreActorValue("magicka", willFill)

added to the while loop in doPush

Trying to make a SE version of skyrim with no magicka regen and this would end up being the primary method of refilling magicka.

@factoryclose

Ok so reporting on a few things-

SLIF is detecting this mod under morph modus but no values are being changed/added. Anyone have a fix for this?

I do not know how to tell/FHU does not seem to be sending sperm/events to Fertility Mode. I have the options enabled as well as the 'on event add sperm to npc' (as I'm playing a Male PC) but there are no insemination updates in Fertility Mode tracking. Can anyone explain how this works, if it even is?

On 3/3/2021 at 1:41 PM, lk74 said:

Well, editing .psc wont get you anywhere that's for sure. Compiling it into .pex would require the presence of all scripts

(basically CK would go through this script, read all references to other required resources)

So... tldr, if you want to compile, you'll need to provide SKSE, SKYUI sourcecode, things like PapyrusUtil, and all related mod scripts.... and it could take hours before you get everything since SKYUI sourcecode is nowhere to be found...

I prefer baka confirm this and make the changes himself, but hey since I could save you a few hours here it is !

... but beware, I dont remember every change I've made :(

and this file may cause problem in MCM menu

Reveal hidden contents

A detailed explanation would be:

since I dont have the sourcecode for SKYUI (probably the code was written in LE) I have to reverse-decompile the current .pex file, and there are changes made inside SKYUI scripts adding more flags to its code (which didnt exist back in LE and so were missing)

So I brute-force it by setting every of these missing flag values (and im too lazy to read SKYUI code... at least for now)

So, this might cause unwanted and unexpected interaction in MCM.

sr_inflateQuest.pex 45.33 kB · 14 downloads

@vaalb @lk74 Any chance those of us using FM and SLIF could get a combined sr_inflatequest.pex script that accomplishes both your patches for FM sperm detection and the SLIF proper inflation issues?

10 hours ago, billypnats said:

Is anyone else having issue with MCM menu not showing up for this mod? I already tried forcing a MCM reset...

Check for mod conflicts/load order issues/bad install. 99% of the time I can't get an MCM to show up, it's usually because of one of those things.