Im on SE, and I'm also having problem where FHU has no interaction with Fertility Mode.

After some probing inside FHU codes, i found the culprit. (in sr_inflateQuest.psc)

FertilityEventGo("OnFertilityModeAddSperm", a as form, Male.Getleveledactorbase().getname())

Instead of OnFertility..., use FertilityModeAddSperm would do the job. 

Spoiler

FertilityModeAddSperm was the ModEvent Fertility tries to monitor.

OnFertilityModeAddSperm was the function this ModEvent would run.

the same applies to Impregnate.

I've made tweaks on my side and I can confirm FHU - Fertility is working now. (Repeat, Im on SE)

...but now I'm worried how frequent this script is called on an inflated & plugged actor.

So here's a strange one.

The mod was working 100% until I installed 

Sexlab survival.

Now the mod doesn't work. Won't appear in the mcm when it worked just fine before.

These mods should be compatible right?  And even if not it shouldn't completely kill this mod?

I've tried the load order and reinstalling. Nothing.

( I asked in the survival thread but was sent here )

Ty ty

On 2/9/2021 at 6:10 AM, Lord Pepega said:

baka would you be doing any dialogue updates? especially follower dialogues for fill her up, and maybe follower and npc comments after they are filled up by the pc or npcs(and maybe something different for married npcs or your lovers(barring serana since serana dialogue addon has its own dialogues after sex or maybe an mcm button to toggle it off for her?) Also apparently when i turned off npc comments using the toggle npc comments mcm button ,the FHU follower comments will still pop up from time to time (or is this just me?).Could you also possibly fix the npc dialogues toggle button to also turn off for follower comments, or maybe even a separate button to turn them off ? Also for certain follower dialogues to maybe trigger under very certain conditions ,since some of them seem out of place if you happen to play a male, a pimp, a chaste person or even a raging dyke/futa(not so sure how you would go about making a condition for futas)?Or maybe a button to turn off selective Follower comments?

I have also noticed that followers will still give comments even with the option turned off.

On 3/1/2021 at 6:05 PM, lk74 said:

Im on SE, and I'm also having problem where FHU has no interaction with Fertility Mode.

After some probing inside FHU codes, i found the culprit. (in sr_inflateQuest.psc)

FertilityEventGo("OnFertilityModeAddSperm", a as form, Male.Getleveledactorbase().getname())

Instead of OnFertility..., use FertilityModeAddSperm would do the job. 

Hide contents

FertilityModeAddSperm was the ModEvent Fertility tries to monitor.

OnFertilityModeAddSperm was the function this ModEvent would run.

the same applies to Impregnate.

I've made tweaks on my side and I can confirm FHU - Fertility is working now. (Repeat, Im on SE)

...but now I'm worried how frequent this script is called on an inflated & plugged actor.

How does one go about doing this? Even if I change those lines using Notepad++ it doesn't take effect in game, I can't get the CK to recompile the script either, it throws me about 120 errors about type casting and whatnot.

2 hours ago, vedaxi52 said:

How does one go about doing this? Even if I change those lines using Notepad++ it doesn't take effect in game, I can't get the CK to recompile the script either, it throws me about 120 errors about type casting and whatnot.

Well, editing .psc wont get you anywhere that's for sure. Compiling it into .pex would require the presence of all scripts

(basically CK would go through this script, read all references to other required resources)

So... tldr, if you want to compile, you'll need to provide SKSE, SKYUI sourcecode, things like PapyrusUtil, and all related mod scripts.... and it could take hours before you get everything since SKYUI sourcecode is nowhere to be found...

I prefer baka confirm this and make the changes himself, but hey since I could save you a few hours here it is !

... but beware, I dont remember every change I've made :(

and this file may cause problem in MCM menu

Spoiler

A detailed explanation would be:

since I dont have the sourcecode for SKYUI (probably the code was written in LE) I have to reverse-decompile the current .pex file, and there are changes made inside SKYUI scripts adding more flags to its code (which didnt exist back in LE and so were missing)

So I brute-force it by setting every of these missing flag values (and im too lazy to read SKYUI code... at least for now)

So, this might cause unwanted and unexpected interaction in MCM.

sr_inflateQuest.pex

31 minutes ago, lk74 said:

Well, editing .psc wont get you anywhere that's for sure. Compiling it into .pex would require the presence of all scripts

(basically CK would go through this script, read all references to other required resources)

So... tldr, if you want to compile, you'll need to provide SKSE, SKYUI sourcecode, things like PapyrusUtil, and all related mod scripts.... and it could take hours before you get everything since SKYUI sourcecode is nowhere to be found...

I prefer baka confirm this and make the changes himself, but hey since I could save you a few hours here it is !

... but beware, I dont remember every change I've made :(

sr_inflateQuest.pex 45.4 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for this, turned out I just needed NIOverride scripts, but I'll use your file rather than mine since my CK is throwing some other errors regarding memory anyway. Thanks for the help
Edit: Actually an issue I'm having with this one, Every time it runs an event it pulls up a dialogue box saying "FHU: attempt to push Fertility event"

1 minute ago, vedaxi52 said:

Thanks for this, turned out I just needed NIOverride scripts, but I'll use your file rather than mine since my CK is throwing some other errors regarding memory anyway. Thanks for the help

personally, im not doing the compilation in CK since weird problem occurs...

I do it in Notepad++ with a plugin that allows compilation in papyrus

...dont remember where I found it, but it's somewhere on some wiki. And the plugin name is NppExec

26 minutes ago, lk74 said:

personally, im not doing the compilation in CK since weird problem occurs...

I do it in Notepad++ with a plugin that allows compilation in papyrus

...dont remember where I found it, but it's somewhere on some wiki. And the plugin name is NppExec

Yeah, I was doing it in Notepad++ initially, but was running into all kinds of issues that resolved when I swapped to CK, I edited my previous post regarding a slight issue I'm having with this one dealing with a dialogue box.

15 minutes ago, vedaxi52 said:

Yeah, I was doing it in Notepad++ initially, but was running into all kinds of issues that resolved when I swapped to CK, I edited my previous post regarding a slight issue I'm having with this one dealing with a dialogue box.

oh shoot i forgot to remove that debug messagebox, one sec...

EDIT : i reuploaded the .pex, in the previous post. 

On 3/2/2021 at 6:43 AM, DHTVV said:

So here's a strange one.

The mod was working 100% until I installed 

Sexlab survival.

Now the mod doesn't work. Won't appear in the mcm when it worked just fine before.

These mods should be compatible right?  And even if not it shouldn't completely kill this mod?

I've tried the load order and reinstalling. Nothing.

( I asked in the survival thread but was sent here )

Ty ty

Hey bud,

I had the same problem as you (and saw your posts in the other threads) and started just plunking away trying multiple things. Ultimately what I believe worked (like an idiot I make multiple changes at a time) was,

1. I uninstalled Fill Her Up.
2. Started Skyrim back up, loaded my character up, and saved then exited the game.
3. Reinstalled Fill Her Up and started Skyrim again.
4. Opened the Sexlab Survival MCM and went to the "Interfaces" submenu and checked Fill Her Up 2.0.
5. Then I save, exited, started Skyrim back up, lo and behold, Fill Her Up was registered again in the MCM.

Hopefully this helps narrows down to a possible solution for this seemingly obscure bug. Also I moved Fill Her Up down the load list in Vortex but I don't think that's part of solution.

The new animations are not working for me unfortunately when i press the push cum out hotkey my char just stands there everything else works perfectly fine the cum gets pushed out the belly deflates and all that but the animation where she should touch her croth with her hands for example is not playing 

I seem to have trouble resetting quest as per update instruction. Upon resetting, exiting and re-entering the MCM causes all the mods to disappear and drastically longer save/load times for that particular save (This save/load times problem seems to happen with all the other Babo mods' reset quest function as well).

On 3/5/2021 at 1:20 AM, crosser0987 said:

The new animations are not working for me unfortunately when i press the push cum out hotkey my char just stands there everything else works perfectly fine the cum gets pushed out the belly deflates and all that but the animation where she should touch her croth with her hands for example is not playing 

Bump anyone?

I really wish that I didn't have to choose between this mod and Kyne's Blessing (Sexlab Parasites). As it stands, trying to get SLIF to mediate nodes between FHU and Kyne's Blessing f*cked my last SE install pretty bad. I can't imagine trying to throw additional mods like fertility stuff into the mix...

Just about every other facet of SexLab framework modding has been streamlined to the point of elegance at this point with so many years on it, but the inflation-related frameworks and mods are such... dirty code. This mod is always the one I end up keeping, to me it's the essential one. I love Kyne's Blessing, but until they no longer need SLIF to be compatible I just can't touch it. SLIF is arcana to me, have no idea how to make it play nice with anything else installed.

23 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

Bump anyone?

You probably have already done this, but is "Play Animation" checked in the MCM, and is the Animation multiplier set to 1.0? 

also run FNIS?

I know these answers are kinda like Help line asking if the TV is plugged in, but my "play animation" got unchecked somehow in the MCM before lol. Also you may try the reset quest option at the bottom, and see if it helps

1 hour ago, Terrafide said:

You probably have already done this, but is "Play Animation" checked in the MCM, and is the Animation multiplier set to 1.0? 

also run FNIS?

I know these answers are kinda like Help line asking if the TV is plugged in, but my "play animation" got unchecked somehow in the MCM before lol. Also you may try the reset quest option at the bottom, and see if it helps

I think i did all this but im gonna check again and try the reset option in the mcm.

4 hours ago, Terrafide said:

also run FNIS?

Also by reset quest do you mean the reset all actors thing because i don't have a reset quest mcm option

EDIT: i just noticed i don't have the new mcm from the mod like on the event tab i dont have the compatible mods thing 

EDIT 2: I fixed both of my problems i had the bodymorph patch installed from earlier versions disabling that fixed everything

3 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

Also by reset quest do you mean the reset all actors thing because i don't have a reset quest mcm option

EDIT: i just noticed i don't have the new mcm from the mod like on the event tab i dont have the compatible mods thing 

EDIT 2: I fixed both of my problems i had the bodymorph patch installed from earlier versions disabling that fixed everything

Nice!! Glad ya got it fixed... 

Yea I had the FHU/SLSO patch still installed when I first loaded a save with this new updated mod... Mine just kept crashing lol

On 3/5/2021 at 3:52 AM, bruh... said:

after expelling cum my character's facial expression gets stuck and doesn't return to normal. Is there any fix for this?

well, push come shove, you can should be able to use SLACS to force cleanup (see the compatibility tracking thread from the main skyrim SE page)

can't answer the underlying question though

7 hours ago, crow90983 said:

ok, so the mod works well, but when the character or npc wear the outfit again, it dont show the filled belly, u guys know why? 

It's likely that your outfit doesn't have the required morphs, if the PC is inflated when naked then flat when clothed.