I was wondering why the vagina leak effect suddently stopped working during my playthrough. I eventually found the cause. I turned into a vampire and the imperial vampire race isn't tagged for the vagina leak (same for orc and vampire orc after a second look). Is there any particular reason for that or the author just forgot to add them ?

If anyone runs into the same problem or just want the file with these tags here's my edited one.

sr_FillHerUp.esp

32 minutes ago, Laethas said:

I was wondering why the vagina leak effect suddently stopped working during my playthrough. I eventually found the cause. I turned into a vampire and the imperial vampire race isn't tagged for the vagina leak (same for orc and vampire orc after a second look). Is there any particular reason for that or the author just forgot to add them ?

If anyone runs into the same problem or just want the file with these tags here's my edited one.

sr_FillHerUp.esp 173.94 kB · 1 download

I noticed that as well, but just fixed rolled it into a custom ESPFE patch I already made for myself.  Hopefully it'll get rolled into the main download soon.

17 hours ago, Laethas said:

sr_FillHerUp.esp 173.94 kB · 6 downloads

What did you exactly change?

On 5/23/2021 at 3:53 AM, Nymra said:

I wanted to make a fix for the mod that prevents deflation animations during Sex, DHLP suspend and while in furniture (fluid effect will still play, just not the anims).

I think they're already suspended while in devious devices (plugs)? So maybe the code is already in there, just needs some tweaking...

On 5/24/2021 at 3:41 PM, factoryclose said:

Not sure if Laethas did theirs differently, but the following is what I changed:

AA Records:
sr_vagLeakAA -> add Additional Races: OrcRace, ImperialRaceVampire, OrcRaceVampire.
sr_analLeakAA -> add Additional Races: InvisibleRace (just to match the set of races in "sr_vagLeakAA").

Armor Records:
sr_linga1armor -> change "RNAM - Race" record from "NordRace" to "DefaultRace" (to match other Armor records).
- same for other "sr_lingaXarmor" records.

5 hours ago, wtftesnexus said:

Source was posted separately in the downloads.  Looks like it's still there now.

lol thx! 
I actually looked in the downloads for it but obviously had a critical fail on my observation skill dice roll lol :D

On 5/24/2021 at 10:41 PM, factoryclose said:

Sorry for the late reply.

I added the 3 missing races for the vagina leak effects (sr_vagLeakAA & sr_vagLeakStickyAA) to properly display in game on these ones.

Here's some screenshots if you want to add them in a future update / hotfix.

Thanks for your work BTW, love your mods !

120504504.png

120504505.png

Edited by Laethas

for future feature consideration...

really enjoy the slider for deflate slider chance. please consider adding failure consequences (other than intended deflate not working). maybe increased fame (SLSF) or increased arousal. 

something that would force a tradeoff between getting it out and risk of failure.

Hey, can you change how FHU detects pc/npc gender to being an option? There's a bit of an incompatibility right now with Bad Dog's hoodies for females, where THAT mod changes the female to male in Sexlab's options (Which is fucking stupid in its own right... I've already checked there but it's not being updated right now.) And because of that, vaginal inflation is being automatically disabled for my PC if she has a penis equipped. A shorthand workaround would be making the pc gender selectable as male/female, or checking vanilla  gender (which 90% of the time chooses the body type anyhow)

i reinstalled it, after having disabled it, and now it wont register actors, nothing in the inflated actors list changes, its just empty, and i cant change the values for each race when i close and reopen the menu it just resets to default.... i dont know what to do to fix it.... if somone can tell me what to do would appreciate it. i Installed it with MO2 if that helps    

ok, i got it working again, but it still does nothing to my male character, and i dont know how to fix that, i know SLIF should help with that, but i cant figure out how to get that to do it

Edited by killersquirl
more information
On 5/22/2021 at 1:09 PM, Victoria June said:

Since latest update im also experiencing this dropping from 60 fps in between 30-60, previous version worked flawless for me. Tried latest version in new game with same mod load, reverting back on that save resetting quest fixes the issue for me.

Would appreciate any known solutions if there are any

Chiming in to say that I also have been experiencing huge fps drops when inflating.

i was wondering if i could please get some help pointing me in the right direction in the source files to change the current inflation morphs from pregnancy belly and NPC Belly to Giant belly (coldsteelj) and FatBelly which look FAR better than the old belly morphs?

i have my compiler all setup properly however it seems there are tons of compile errors that are not limited to any single file it seems.   pretty much i just need to know which files i need to edit (sr_inflateconfig being obvious, which would not compile on its own even using the original file) to change to them to devourment belly.