17 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

Yeah I checked it. Absorption didn't work for me either. I'll fix it.

Regarding Beeing Female, I checked it myself and it worked for me.

Wait 'n' hours will skip the event trigger so if you want to see if it works, wait one hour and check.

I did wait for an hour multiple times, but nothing got added. Is there any limitations or any requirements for this to happen? It should add to the sperm list within BF? Also the pregnancy chance should increase?

20 minutes ago, zallon said:

so im using a cbbe body (which i see others saying they use) but i still dont notice any inflation, i get notifications that my character is full, but none of the visuals, can anyone suggest a body mod that works with this one?

The regular CBBE body doesn't have a belly node installed on it for SE. You need the CBBE 3BBB body in order for CBBE to have any belly growth.

1 hour ago, Jgoftl said:

The regular CBBE body doesn't have a belly node installed on it for SE. You need the CBBE 3BBB body in order for CBBE to have any belly growth.

my bad i should have been more clear, i do have 3bbb with smp

im dumb as fuck, didnt have the box checked for build morph on body slider 

So I'm looking to add FHU Baka Edition primarily to work with Whorecrux. On the download page, it lists Sex Lab Inflation Framework as "optional but highly recommended". What's the benefit if I install SLIF and what do I miss out on if I don't?

I'm playing SSE, if that makes a difference.

15 hours ago, DUBALADO said:

I know I am annoyed with this... but again it is the sexlab Aroused is necessary, something that in the previous version you had corrected... after I told you, I do not mean to be disrespectful, could you make a version without this requirement, please.

Not directly required for now, but yes it is. I am planning to expand options and support Arousal mechanism in the near future. No reason not to support SLA Aroused.

35 minutes ago, Anunya said:

So I'm looking to add FHU Baka Edition primarily to work with Whorecrux. On the download page, it lists Sex Lab Inflation Framework as "optional but highly recommended". What's the benefit if I install SLIF and what do I miss out on if I don't?

I'm playing SSE, if that makes a difference.

SLIF put all the inflation mods into the system and controls them and make them compatible each other. That's the advantage and the only reason I use it. To avoid conflicts.

On 2/6/2021 at 10:34 PM, Midnightbug said:

I did wait for an hour multiple times, but nothing got added. Is there any limitations or any requirements for this to happen? It should add to the sperm list within BF? Also the pregnancy chance should increase?

I am not sure what differences are between you and me. I tested with Beeing Female SE and it worked fine for me. Someone uploaded Beeing Female SE Hotfix version on the thread btw.

2 hours ago, factoryclose said:

SLIF put all the inflation mods into the system and controls them and make them compatible each other. That's the advantage and the only reason I use it. To avoid conflicts.

Cool, thank you.

Sounds like I can try with just FHU as I don't think I have much in the way of other inflation related mods. If it turns out I do and they need management, I'll bring in SLIF as well.

3 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Not directly required for now, but yes it is. I am planning to expand options and support Arousal mechanism in the near future. No reason not to support SLA Aroused.

I understand perfectly, I know that it is a more personal matter, than anything else. I have avoided SLA Aroused, because I am not interested in the proposition to sexualize more Skyrim, but that it is only the effect of SL Defeat. Not seeing it in the list of requirements, I believed that this new version would continue along the same line of independence as the previous one. It is just a matter of taste, nothing serious. I'll stick with version 1.3 for now. Let's see what the future holds, my friend. Cheers.

baka would you be doing any dialogue updates? especially follower dialogues for fill her up, and maybe follower and npc comments after they are filled up by the pc or npcs(and maybe something different for married npcs or your lovers(barring serana since serana dialogue addon has its own dialogues after sex or maybe an mcm button to toggle it off for her?) Also apparently when i turned off npc comments using the toggle npc comments mcm button ,the FHU follower comments will still pop up from time to time (or is this just me?).Could you also possibly fix the npc dialogues toggle button to also turn off for follower comments, or maybe even a separate button to turn them off ? Also for certain follower dialogues to maybe trigger under very certain conditions ,since some of them seem out of place if you happen to play a male, a pimp, a chaste person or even a raging dyke/futa(not so sure how you would go about making a condition for futas)?Or maybe a button to turn off selective Follower comments?

On 2/7/2021 at 4:36 PM, factoryclose said:

I am not sure what differences are between you and me. I tested with Beeing Female SE and it worked fine for me. Someone uploaded Beeing Female SE Hotfix version on the thread btw.

Could this be because I am using SLSO (separate orgasm) patch for BF and that is overwrites some files in Beeing female? (Fill her up is not being overwritten, there the files taking prority.) My load order is BF -SLSO BF patch -FHU -FHU baka edition. I tested it again and still nothing is happening..

To add on to the issue Midnightbug is experiencing with Beeing Female, I'm still not experiencing the Fertility Mode interactions with the most recent update. Stayed fully inflated for multiple in game days, waiting in 1-3 hour increments (and sometimes just letting time pass naturally), and nothing happened. I can't say I'm at all familiar with scripting, but I looked over a couple Papyrus logs and couldn't find any instances of this mod communicating/interacting with Fertility Mode, despite both mods running their own scripts without issue. I can post a couple of the logs if that would be at all helpful

I will also add my hat into the ring for adding which armor slots get stripped. Feet and hands don't matter but anything in the bottom slots should be able to come off. Right now it only supports top / whole outfits it seems. It would be ideal to have configurations like pants come off but top stays on.

Side idea, we have the draining cum from the bottom but what about cum drool from the mouth as an option?

Thank you for your work! ?

So for me it dont work, the cum ammount never change.

I use CBBE 3BBB Advanced and body morphs are activated

Edit: after deactivating SLSO the amount change but not the belly size

Edit 2: Got it to work, I had to deavtivate SLIF too and to put at a bit higher in my MO2 list so that belly collision still works.

A couple of bug reports for you. I keep seeing a message FHU_Plugged_An instead of whatever text is supposed to be displayed. Is the problem in the statuses.json or in the code? There's also some description on the events page in the MCM that doesn't have the text. Auto deflate, absorb and the tongue option as well as the PC/NPC on event text are FHU_***. And I think I saw this mentioned, but the absorb function doesn't seem to work. Also, while this is a problem I've seen since day one, is there any way to fix the random capital letters in the status? Anything in [ ] seems to be automatically capitalized even in the middle of a word. ("Your Holes feelS well" in game,  and "Your [holes] feel[s ] well" is in the status json.) 

Good mod so far. Have been using for a good couple of hours in my playthrough now and it will be a definitive replacement for the original version.

There are however a few points that you could work on if you feel like it:

- I've only ever seen the "push out cum" sequence in the basic idle animation, while the original version had multiple. I wonder what happend there?

- the "push cum out" animation can occur in the wildest of places, in combat, during sex or in dialogue. Might be a good idea to pause that script during those sequences as to not break the game there.

- Belly scaling works and is functional, however I am having weird stretching when bloating unlike Fertility mode where it works really well. This may either be due to FHU or SLIF (or both) and I believe it's due to how the belly stretching is calculated / morphed. It's just a visual thing but one of the main points of the mod, so maybe you could look into some more solid options for the scaling.

So, a quick issue.
I have belly growing disabled, and the belly doesn't grow normally. However, if I push cum out but stop the animation prior to pushing it all out, the belly grows to a size dependent upon the amount of cum still inflating. Using SE with SLIF, BTW. I can use SLIF to reset the actor afterward, but it's odd to me that it still sends a morph command when the option is turned off.

Also, Absorption isn't working for me, does it still not work?

On 2/23/2021 at 4:26 AM, Cactaicacti said:

I do like the refinements this has to the original
Tho for long time Ive had this wish; is it possible to add estrus tentacle events to also fill the character with cum?
That would really make this mod perfect

Seconding this wish please.