37 minutes ago, Supowe23 said:

Hi mate! I tried your script and for me it works only on PC. Inflated NPC's don't get pregnant. I've been editing this script for a few days but with no results... Can you give any advice please?

1. Which mod did you use to simulate pregnancy ? is it Fertility Mode ?

2. If so, see if Fertility can handle that NPC (go to Fertility MCM, impregnate target and wait in-game time)

3. Im not certain how Fertility handle menstruation, and if that could delay impregnation. need your testing

If you're certain FM is working, then next step :

3. Verify inside FHU MCM that target NPC can be managed. use other matchmaking mod to call sex event on NPC and see if they get inflated
4. plug that NPC so she would remain inflated for longer period

5. fill that npc up, plug her, and wait for FM to pick up pregnancy

If you did all these and it's not working, then you go to scripts :

6. not really advice, but try adding this command into scripts:

Spoiler

Debug.Messagebox("(insert your message here)")

what this does is display a messagebox on your screen whenever this command is called.

this doesnt fix anything, but it would tell you that 'this part of the script is running', so you could add custom messagebox in key places to see if part of the script are running as intended

example : put some messagebox right before FertilityEventGo("FertilityModeAddSperm"

image.thumb.png.3417c41485865a7929f8b0d3438b057d.png

Oooo.. i might have found the answer to my question, mod author was kind enough to reply. ( As of now, Baka's FillHerUp V1.4  is not compatible with Fertility Mode v3 fixes and Tweaks which updates the original Fertility mode V3)

FM3 - updates and fixes's Mod Author also mentions due to the discrepancies in the source code, without 'fixing' sr_inflateQuest.psc line #645-647 and also somewhere else, it may also conflict with the unmodified FM/Original FM 3 version, to which degree, i'm not too sure as well.

Goodday, I require some assistance or idea. Well my issue is no matter what I try I cant get any inflation done, not even a little bit. I have Sexlabs inflation, this mod, body mod with belly node CBBE 3BBB. Everything that this thing needs, even Fertility and the belly node actually works perfectly since the "animations" cause belly deformations, tried everything and I'm still clueless, I even went to get armor mods with these damn belly nodes and morphs included. its a bit triggering.

Edit: never mind, the stupid me forgot to build the damn morphs in bodyslide

On 4/8/2021 at 11:00 PM, ralchemilla said:

Oooo.. i might have found the answer to my question, mod author was kind enough to reply. ( As of now, Baka's FillHerUp V1.4  is not compatible with Fertility Mode v3 fixes and Tweaks which updates the original Fertility mode V3)

FM3 - updates and fixes's Mod Author also mentions due to the discrepancies in the source code, without 'fixing' sr_inflateQuest.psc line #645-647 and also somewhere else, it may also conflict with the unmodified FM/Original FM 3 version, to which degree, i'm not too sure as well.

I read that comment on Nexus and then started a new game with the previous FHU (non-Baka). However, that version has a very serious bug: If your character deflates automatically (either naked or with armor), the FPS rate drops drastically and my CPU usage skyrockets to 100%, remaining forever in this state while the menus are off, and if I do not force close Skyrim my computer eventually shuts down. Reloading the save does not work and processor usage remains at 100%.

Other side effect is that the breast and butt of my character becomes invisible. This bug happened for me once a while back when I used CBBE bodies and remained after switching to BHUNP recently.

Baka's edition of FHU does not have this issue and automatic deflations run very smoothly. I used Baka's edition a lot with Fertility Mode before the fixes' patch came out and my character was impregnating normally. It remains to be seen if pregnancies would work with the updated FM.

As I can see in the pictures, it seems possible to disable the integration between both mods. That's going to be a temporary solution, until the integration script is updated/fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
With version 1.2 of this mod there was a large white sperm puddle on the ground with the expulsion which no longer appears in the following versions, is it possible to bring back this effect?
In the last version 1.53 the eggs of chaurus are not on the ground but float in the air during the deflation, it is a known problem?
Otherwise the mod works very well for me, thank you.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:21 AM, lk74 said:

here it is, though i couldnt run any testing prior (old game save is obsolete due to removing some mods...)

Thanks for the fix - looks like it works for LE after running around with for a day or so. One thing I may have noticed is that my PC was already pregnant, then after reaching the 70% full threshold, she at some point during traveling reverted back to being Day 0 Pregnant on the tracking list with a new listed father . I'm guessing that the script may overwrite a pre-existing pregnancy if it exists?

On 4/9/2021 at 4:00 AM, ralchemilla said:

Spoiler

This worked, after editing the script as the author of FM fixes states fertility mode does receive the sperm.

On 4/28/2021 at 9:33 PM, Sleepy_Soul said:

I'm guessing that the script may overwrite a pre-existing pregnancy if it exists?

im not aware of this bug, and i do not have the time to debug this.

in the script i modified, there is no verification whether inflated actor is already pregnant or not.

this might be an oversight on FHU's part.

but it could also be attributed as an oversight on Fertility's part (the way Fertility handles mod event)

either way, fixing this bug is beyond what i'm doing here... 

9 hours ago, lk74 said:

im not aware of this bug, and i do not have the time to debug this.

[...]

either way, fixing this bug is beyond what i'm doing here... 

Well, you can easily hop into the MCM and toggle the option off once you're pregnant, and toggle the NPC option as needed for companions and such, so it's not really game-breaking imo.

Much rather have the feature than not, even with that slight quirk attached, so thanks for your fix!

Am I the only one who's not getting the cum leaking visual effect after anal sex? Inflator_LeakA is just an invisible effect for me :( @factoryclose, sorry for tagging you, but is that a bag or is it intentional (that Inflator_LeakA is invisible)?

Also, the chaurus insects are simply hanging in the air while deflating, aren't they suppose to be elsewhere?

19 hours ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

@factoryclose could you please include the script sources in the future, especially seeing as how your version was only possible due to included script sources in the first place?

I forgot to upload it. I uploaded it just now.

12 hours ago, Iolya said:

Am I the only one who's not getting the cum leaking visual effect after anal sex? Inflator_LeakA is just an invisible effect for me :( @factoryclose, sorry for tagging you, but is that a bag or is it intentional (that Inflator_LeakA is invisible)?

Also, the chaurus insects are simply hanging in the air while deflating, aren't they suppose to be elsewhere?

It could be ENB. Check it out with your enb off. Also make sure you have the latest XPMSE properly installed. If you are using a custom race, you have to replace its skeleton manually.

On 5/1/2021 at 11:56 PM, Liam.Neesons said:

Any chance of doing an oral expel? I appreciate the other additions you've made!

That's an interesting idea... I'll think about it

On 4/9/2021 at 11:00 AM, ralchemilla said:

I didn't look into Fertility source code in detail but instead I asked the author himself about handling external event codes and he told me to use that. Guess he's not around these days so I can't ask him anymore. I have no choice but to support this new Fertility patch.

Changed both instances of sending Events "OnFertilityModeAddSperm" and "OnFertilityModeImpregnate" to "FertilityModeAddSperm" and "FertilityModeImpregnate" in sr_inflateQuest. Didn't test it yet but that should be it according to subhuman0100 and I didn't find any other occurrences of anything "FertilityMode" in other files.

(This is for v1.53)

sr_inflateQuest.pex sr_inflateQuest.psc