1 hour ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

- NetImmerse Override AND/OR RaceMenu 3.0+

Does this mean this also supports racemenu/cbbe morphs if we're using those instead?

Both CBBE and UIUNP[BHUNP] are supported.

3 hours ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

Are there futa options?

Hm... I never thought about it. Does the original mod support futa? If so it'll work.

Thanks for uploading this, very nice improvements.

A couple things I noticed.

When you expel the stream is yellow instead of white, like in the older version. I think I know why this is, and not a deal breaker for me.

the other on is I am not sure this is working with SLSO (Sexlab separate orgasms). SLSO has a patch for FHU

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5929-sexlab-separate-orgasm-se/?do=download&r=871084&confirm=1&t=1&csrfKey=f94de7ebb884fff7c809edc94529a60f

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5929-sexlab-separate-orgasm-se/?do=download&r=756986&confirm=1&t=1&csrfKey=f94de7ebb884fff7c809edc94529a60f

One more thing I have been hearing about this Baka Defeat addon. Is there an SE version for this, and where would I find it?

I like that FHU is coming back. I have some suggestions that I always wanted from the original mod, maybe you could add that to the mod. 

Here is what I want to happen: when you choose the cum amount for each creature, I want to choose more precisely than 0.05 gaps, like 0.01 gaps. And I'd have it go above than 5.00 cum amount for each creature. Why I want that? I want dragons to have max cum amount while others smaller races has low amounts. With the current mod, I have dragons at 5.00 and 3 times cum multiplier while almost all other races are around 0.10 to not inflate too much at 3 times multiplier. I hope you understand what I mean. 

I maybe have another idea that I think might be harder to implant : when the character gets a lot of cum from anal, maybe some excess could came out of it's mouth right after.

Thank you and continue your good work.

42 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Does this use the pregnancy belly morph instead of moving the stomach bone? The pregnancy belly morph looks way less jank and bodes better with the other mods I have running pregnancy belly morph changes.

Yes it dose use the belly morph. You need to check the body morph option in MCM