1 minute ago, WaSiren88 said:

Ok, so if I switch to CBBE it will fix the issue of vagina/anus staying closed during animations?

Like Tentacus said, Leito animation wasn't made with ZeX Skeletons, unless he comes back and remake all the animations, there won't be any good options.

3 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I am not against female genital morphs per-se' but they weren't a hugh priority at the moment. In my opinion they rarely enhance things much and can actively break immersion for positions tagged as "PenisToBoth" 

There isn't even a standard set of vagina morphs for fusion girl is there? All I found was Indarello's add on thingy which seemd like more trouble than it's worth. If you look at the base  FG body in bodyslide it has no Open and closed morphs and anything Zex Skeleton related won't work on Leitos animations unless he comes back and remakes them with that Skeleton.

I believe the opening and closing you see on BP70s anims is using bones, and is built into the animation.

Speaking of skeletons, I was wondering, I understand that AAF disables certain breast bones for CBP physics during animation so that they can be animated properly with ZeX Skeleton, but I don't use Fusion Girl anyway, I want to see female breasts bounce naturally according to CBP Physics setting during animations, is there a way to stop AAF from disabling CBP related bones?

9 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

Speaking of skeletons, I was wondering, I understand that AAF disables certain breast bones for CBP physics during animation so that they can be animated properly with ZeX Skeleton, but I don't use Fusion Girl anyway, I want to see female breasts bounce naturally according to CBP Physics setting during animations, is there a way to stop AAF from disabling CBP related bones?

You should ask @dagobaking that, not me. :) That sounds like a pretty nuts and bolts thing though so I doubt it. 

4 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I am not against female genital morphs per-se' but they weren't a hugh priority at the moment. In my opinion they rarely enhance things much and can actively break immersion for positions tagged as "PenisToBoth" 

It's the other way around for me, personally. If the girl's genitals stay closed during sex animations it partially breaks the immersion for me. :smile:

There isn't even a standard set of vagina morphs for fusion girl is there? All I found was Indarello's add on thingy which seemd like more trouble than it's worth. If you look at the base  FG body in bodyslide it has no Open and closed morphs and anything Zex Skeleton related won't work on Leitos animations unless he comes back and remakes them with that Skeleton. I believe the opening and closing you see on BP70s anims is using bones, and is built into the animation.

I've tried Indarello's patch before and I never saw the genitals opening during Leito's animations. And yes, I recall someone said to me before that most animation packs (BP70, Atomic Lust, SavageCabbage) use Zex Skeleton and bones. Genitals work fine with all those packs.  

I can add the morph calls for Indarello's body if there is demand for it. I don't think there would be any harm to having them. (If I'm mistaken somebody let me know)

I'm not sure what this means. I only know Indarello has a custom body for males, but not for females as far as I know. But, if you somehow find a way to make girl's genitals work with Leito's animations it'd be very nice. 

Anyhow, I'm still very happy with this patch even if the girl's genitals have to remain closed. Thank you for your work. :thumbsup:

One thing which might be worth noting in case anyone else bumps up against it... I previously had both the old and new strap-on mods installed thinking some older animations used the old one and only newer animation packs were going to begin adding support for finding the new alternative plugin name. Apparently having both installed (even if the ESP for the new one is listed later in plugins) causes your FOMOD not to detect its presence. Removing the old VIO_Strap-On V3 mod allowed Vioxis' Strap-Ons of Fallout 4 to be detected when reinstalling SLPEF just fine though.

24 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

One thing which might be worth noting in case anyone else bumps up against it... I previously had both the old and new strap-on mods installed thinking some older animations used the old one and only newer animation packs were going to begin adding support for finding the new alternative plugin name. Apparently having both installed (even if the ESP for the new one is listed later in plugins) causes your FOMOD not to detect its presence. Removing the old VIO_Strap-On V3 mod allowed Vioxis' Strap-Ons of Fallout 4 to be detected when reinstalling SLPEF just fine though.

Yeah. I can remove that check if it's too bothersome I just figured it might be a good idea for people not to have 2 Strapons installed. The an3k version 5 Strapon is by far the superior one. It's only downside is that the morph names were changed to Erection Up and Erection Down rather than Up and Down so I had to address that in the XMLs.

Let me know if you guys think I should remove that check.

45 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I am not against female genital morphs per-se' but they weren't a huge priority at the moment. In my opinion they rarely enhance things much and can actively break immersion for positions tagged as "PenisToEither" I personally use Fusion Girl, mainly because of the knees.

There isn't even a standard set of vagina morphs for fusion girl is there? All I found was Indarello's add on thingy which seemd like more trouble than it's worth. If you look at the base  FG body in bodyslide it has no Open and closed morphs and anything Zex Skeleton related won't work on Leitos animations unless he comes back and remakes them with that Skeleton. I believe the opening and closing you see on BP70s anims is using bones, and is built into the animation.

I can add the morph calls for Indarello's body if there is demand for it. I don't think there would be any harm to having them. (If I'm mistaken somebody let me know)

16 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

There's an existing version of FG with genital morphs, however not widely released, mostly 'cause it'd be adding even further to the support-headache. There's some mention of it ~a month ago in the ZeX discord, but short version: "Too much movement away from the bone causes it to break." Bones + Morphs did exist, but can apparently be quite fragile, hence not released with them.

5 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

There's an existing version of FG with genital morphs, however not widely released, mostly 'cause it'd be adding even further to the support-headache. There's some mention of it ~a month ago in the ZeX discord, but short version: "Too much movement away from the bone causes it to break." Bones + Morphs did exist, but can apparently be quite fragile, hence not released with them.

Yeah exactly... it seemed like too much of an unsettled issue for me to even think about adding that feature. Worry first about an easy to use functional animation set that they can use to play mods, then worry about bells and whistles later.

50 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

I am not sure exactly what you mean I use CBP with no problems with CBBE installation.

Do you mean during animations they are disabled?

I know normal movement during the game they work fine.  I was always under the impression that animator's either animated the boobies and Butt when making the animations or they did not.

If these bones are being disabled during animations it could possibly be to keep conflict from making the boobies and butt go crazy during the animations, as CBP would be I assume using a havok activation, and the animators doing precise animation's with the bones would make some pretty crazy looking stuff happen.  But I am only guessing

7 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Dangit, that would've been the answer to my perverted prayers a month or so back.  SC had just updated and Indarello wasn't caught up, so I had to choose between morphable genitals for Leito (and others), or working crotch bones for SC.  :-/

14 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah. I can remove that check if it's too bothersome I just figured it might be a good idea for people not to have 2 Strapons installed. The an3k version 5 Strapon is by far the superior one. It's only downside is that the morph names were changed to Erection Up and Erection Down rather than Up and Down so I had to address that in the XMLs.

Let me know if you guys think I should remove that check.

Nah, I think it's been long enough now it's likely fine, and I hardly see FF anims on my playthroughs anyway so am just as happy to have one fewer redundant mod installed.

13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah exactly... it seemed like too much of an unsettled issue for me to even think about adding that feature. Worry first about an easy to use functional animation set that they can use to play mods, then worry about bells and whistles later.

A good plan.

And cheers for the mod itself too, with somethin like this for all the older anim packs that aren't gettin further updates, the One Patch can be dropped entirely. :D

13 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

A good plan.

And cheers for the mod itself too, with somethin like this for all the older anim packs that aren't gettin further updates, the One Patch can be dropped entirely. :D

You know I seriously thought about lumping Vader and Crazy in here too but the lack of sound and general quality level, not to mention the small number of positions... versus the other packs... In the end I just decided it wasn't worth my time. Don't get me wrong. Every single one of us owes Crazy a huge debt of grattitude. He got the ball rolling that made this all possible. I still remember how fucking Thankful I was to have the animation rugs when they came out... LOL. Vader too... he was the first one to do arm offsets in Fallout 4. No Vader, no Real Handcuffs.

If people really want them I could add them easily enough.

27 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Dangit, that would've been the answer to my perverted prayers a month or so back.  SC had just updated and Indarello wasn't caught up, so I had to choose between morphable genitals for Leito (and others), or working crotch bones for SC.  :-/

Could you tell me how to be able to use those morphable genitals that you're talking about for Leito's animations? Or at least point me to a working guide? I've only ever used Fusion Girl and Zex skeleton for sex animations, but I'd like to temporarily try what you're mentioning here for Leito's animations. 

5 minutes ago, WaSiren88 said:

Could you tell me how to be able to use those morphable genitals that you're talking about for Leito's animations? Or at least point me to a working guide? I've only ever used Fusion Girl and Zex skeleton for sex animations, but I'd like to temporarily try what you're mentioning here for Leito's animations. 

At the time, the genital morphs worked as long as I installed Indarello's main patch and also his fusion girl vagina morphs that Vaultbait linked. 

Edited to add: Using the vagina morphs also made the built-in skeleton genital bones stop working.  So the newer Savagecabbage animations didn't open/close on penetration.  Might have been fixed since then.

54 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

At the time, the genital morphs worked as long as I installed Indarello's main patch and also his fusion girl vagina morphs that Vaultbait linked. 

Edited to add: Using the vagina morphs also made the built-in skeleton genital bones stop working.  So the newer Savagecabbage animations didn't open/close on penetration.  Might have been fixed since then.

Thanks for the info. :smile:

3 hours ago, NoJoker said:

I understand that AAF disables certain breast bones for CBP physics during animation so that they can be animated properly with ZeX Skeleton

Who said that?

AAF doesn't change anything about the bones. If a physics system is applying physics to bones that are also being animated, you likely wouldnt see any physics effects. But, that doesn't have anything to do with AAF.

If a skeleton has physics handling bones that are separate from the bones that get animated, it can apply physics during animations. Just going from memory, I think Zex does have those handler bones and some of the physics systems I believe apply to the handlers. I'm not certain though as it has been a while since I looked into that.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

the standard one is using bone in animations. for old animations, inderallo is using xml to open the vagina, only open tho, but i think it's still better than always closed vagina. beside the body provided by inderallo, this body support vaginapenetrate too: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45629 . i think it's better cause it's based from fg 1.61, and it support dismemberment.

and i have tried that "open" the vagina using xmls (with supported body), the newer animations (who has baked open-close vags in their animations) are still working.

16 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No, it just plays and loops the 2nd and third stages of any of the 4 stage sets. This is how Polistro had his Crazy and Leito Patches set up way back in the day. I never noticed until I had to look at his XMLs to check something else. It's kind of a good idea and I might play that way. (If I ever get to play... lol.)

Yes I remember something like that. But does the 4th stage play when exiting the animation like it used to?

1 hour ago, Durante said:

Yes I remember something like that. But does the 4th stage play when exiting the animation like it used to?

I don't know anything about that I just looked at his XMLs... waaaaait I bet this has to do with transition datas which I've never looked into. I'm really glad you told me about this. If that's the case I'll add the feature right away.

9 hours ago, cLcL said:

the standard one is using bone in animations. for old animations, inderallo is using xml to open the vagina, only open tho, but i think it's still better than always closed vagina. beside the body provided by inderallo, this body support vaginapenetrate too: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45629 . i think it's better cause it's based from fg 1.61, and it support dismemberment.

and i have tried that "open" the vagina using xmls (with supported body), the newer animations (who has baked open-close vags in their animations) are still working.

Wow, I did not know that existed... That's great, though... the 1.61 clothing issues must be even more fucked if adding dismemberment.  Not gonna be practical to play with even normal 1.61 for a while especially given the largest vanilla clothes conversion wasn't even complete for 1.45.

Anyway I will eventually add the morphs for that when I can. It'll take some testing to know best settings to use.

Update:

As @Durante pointed out to me I missed something important about the way Polistro set up his XMLs... transitionData. The way he had it, it would transition from first stage to then loop the 2nd and third stages and play the 4th when the animation is exited. 

I still think playing only the middle stages has merit but I'll make it a seperate option, and make Polistro style as it was meant to be. I hope to have an update out later today. Sorry for the confusion.

Unfortunately I think people playing Hardship may not want to use the style with the transition datas because now I think this is why I used to have to call stop on my animations twice. Which causes problems for the newer AAF.

I'm really glad I decided to call this a beta... lol.