1 hour ago, ETSubmariner said:

Tried the update, and though the animation and pop-up panels kicked in I was stuck in place afterwards. The AAF panel showed no active animations, clean and clear, but I could not move out of the spot. I reloaded and my character seemed to be moving at 150 speedmult. I remember during the animation that the eyebot rolled by and it was playing at a higher speed. Related?

Either way I reloaded, and I was moving very fast too. Had to quit game and load back prior to having rough sex. I don't currently use an FPS limiter except my monitor, which is just 60.

You have to limit the FPS to 60 with Creation engine games whether with Vanilla Vsync or using something like Nvidia Inspector and Fast Vsync Note.., I had to reinstall Fallout 4 a while back and when I did it removed my Nvidia inspector settings.

31 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

You have to limit the FPS to 60 with Creation engine games whether with Vanilla Vsync or using something like Nvidia Inspector and Fast Vsync Note.., I had to reinstall Fallout 4 a while back and when I did it removed my Nvidia inspector settings.

So that won't fix the stuck in place problem. AAF problem?

Hello all,

first of all - thanks for the hard work and the support on the patches ?

I made a new modlist after a small break. Installed all as sayed in the installguide for AAF. Everything works pretty smooth - except the lesbian animations from BP70. I saw in this post that someone has the same issue. If i let the "bicycle" animation run - after 10 sec i got a CTD. I tried differrnt loadorders with - Custom moans - UAF and SLP.

The result was:

- from as soon as i activate the animation -> until the animation makes a CTD after 10 sec or if i cycle via "pgdown" to the next animation.

I post my MO Loadorder here - maybe someone has a clue what is wrong....

As you can see all Files are up to date.

aaf-modlist-20201001-Ava.JPG.8200c772c795a21b228388006a2a2894.JPG

Thanks for help

Ava

[Solved]

Just another small question ?

The angel of the "strap-on" often fits not the animation. Is there a small HowTo for fixing it? Or can someone give me an example How to fix it?

Thanks

Ava

-> Found this post:

where the details are explained ? Now i know how to edit the values ?

But this was not my main fault^^. I am currently switching over to the FG-AtomicBody - ABECBP. And in that process i made a fault in Outfit Studio - forgot to merge the sliders with the refrence ?

No slider - no morph^^ - all fine now its working like a charm ?

5 hours ago, Avahashija said:

Hello all,

first of all - thanks for the hard work and the support on the patches ?

I made a new modlist after a small break. Installed all as sayed in the installguide for AAF. Everything works pretty smooth - except the lesbian animations from BP70. I saw in this post that someone has the same issue. If i let the "bicycle" animation run - after 10 sec i got a CTD. I tried differrnt loadorders with - Custom moans - UAF and SLP.

The result was:

- from as soon as i activate the animation -> until the animation makes a CTD after 10 sec or if i cycle via "pgdown" to the next animation.

I post my MO Loadorder here - maybe someone has a clue what is wrong....

As you can see all Files are up to date.

aaf-modlist-20201001-Ava.JPG.8200c772c795a21b228388006a2a2894.JPG

Thanks for help

Ava

If you selected the Mute moans for BP70 try disabling those. It's possible there is another corrupted sound file in there. I have never even seen the cycling animation so I know I never tested it :D  I got the sound blockers from Ulfbearth and I KNOW he never tested a FF only animation ;)

If that's the culprit let me know and I'll try to track down and replace the file with one trhat doesn't crash.

Other than that... that's LITERALLY the only thing in SLP that could cause this issue so if it's not that, it's some other mod but still most likely a corrupted file. Maybe even the animation itself.

OK, Heureka ?

It was a little bit work ?

ALL the soundfiles in your patch have a file length of "0" - that means they are - ALL - "corrupt".

If you try to open - "play" them - your wav player of choice shows an error message or just does not play it. With my Audiotool i discovered the file is broken. Cause of this under win10 FO4 makes a CTD.

I replaced all the soundfiles versus a small silent loop. Now the animations that triggers this soundfiles does not CTD anymore.

For all:

I attach the folders as a zip. Just unpack it and overwrite the "sounds" folder. Check after - all the soundfiles should have a length of 121kb.

Ava

StagedLeitoPlus-Patch-Sounds-byAva-20201001.7z

4 hours ago, Avahashija said:

OK, Heureka ?

It was a little bit work ?

ALL the soundfiles in your patch have a file length of "0" - that means they are - ALL - "corrupt".

If you try to open - "play" them - your wav player of choice shows an error message or just does not play it. With my Audiotool i discovered the file is broken. Cause of this under win10 FO4 makes a CTD.

I replaced all the soundfiles versus a small silent loop. Now the animations that triggers this soundfiles does not CTD anymore.

For all:

I attach the folders as a zip. Just unpack it and overwrite the "sounds" folder. Check after - all the soundfiles should have a length of 121kb.

Ava

StagedLeitoPlus-Patch-Sounds-byAva-20201001.7z 654.37 kB · 1 download

Thanks. I'll include that in the next version. Yes technically they are all "corrupt" But it didn't seem to be a consistent problem... IE most of the files didn't cause CTDs... and it was good for keeping the file size down. Ulfbearth has included these for quite a while in UAP so it seemed safe. I've never had a single crash with any of the Leito ones for instance but for some reason the BP70 ones really seem to want to crash the game. :) 

Thanks and I'll obviously include a credit in the OP.

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I have never even seen the cycling animation so I know I never tested it

I get it coming up in the random FF rotation with some regularity, but I deselect all the mute patches in the FOMOD menu when installing and thus haven't seen the CTD, if that's the cause.

I think most of the people are not affected by the CTD's ? 

I play with a kind of "pansexuell" Setup and "just fuck" choose sometimes FF - so it happens for me randomly that my FO4 makes a CTD. It was a little bit work for me to find out what that triggers... I am more then happy that my Setup is now starting to become stable.

Another question.

I start to dig into the .xml files for the Animations. I made a few scenes by myself and they work but i struggle with the "<--action" part. Is there a HowTo somewhere to get more info?

I want to enhance my animnations with sounds and face reactions - tongue etc. Where can i define that? I tried to use the "<--action" and bundled there more then one sound but its not working...

Would be nice if someone can give me a hint where i can find a little bit info ?

Thanks

Ava

I posted that in AAF technical help,

maybe here it is better^^:

Hello all,

in the moment i try to pimp some of the animations with new scenes.

I tried to add some actions but i think i made a mistake. I looked into the AAF Wiki but i am still struggling.

Here is the code i use:

<animation id="Leito_FF_ReverseCowgirl_DD_2_S2" frames="336" offset="0,1,1.4,0,0:0,0,0,0">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="732F">
            <action id="CustomMoans01 Action" target="0" loop="true" from="1" to="0" frames="8.555"/>
        </actor>
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="7333">
            <action id="FF_activity"/>
            <action id="CustomMoans02 Action" target="1" loop="true" from="1" to="0" frames="8.555"/>
            <morph id="Up" to="2.9"/>
            <morph id="Erection Up" to="2.9"/>            
        </actor>
    </animation>

It's a FF Animation where i try to add a second action. But the second action is not working....

Someone a clue what am i doing wrong?

THX for help

Ava

This works like a charm and fixes many issues with positions.

There's just one slight issue - it seems as if the angle is a bit off, erection is a little "not enough", for oral animations (maybe also for others, but even if so, it isn't visible). It's not too critical, but noticeable. Using the version which loops only the mid-stages.

14 minutes ago, Operand said:

This works like a charm and fixes many issues with positions.

There's just one slight issue - it seems as if the angle is a bit off, erection is a little "not enough", for oral animations (maybe also for others, but even if so, it isn't visible). It's not too critical, but noticeable. Using the version which loops only the mid-stages.

Make sure you don't have  actors set to same scale in AAF ini, and the position can vary slightly for npcs with slightly unusual heights or mouth positions.

33 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Make sure you don't have  actors set to same scale in AAF ini, and the position can vary slightly for npcs with slightly unusual heights or mouth positions.

That is, this one:

scale_actors_for_animations 	= false

? (if so, it appears I have it disabled)

20 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah. It's false by default so you're good.

I mean. Yes? And.. ? :)

My point is that I had it set properly since the beginning but I still see the misalignment. Any ideas what could that be? Or is your point about the fact that there will be misalignment depending on the actor scale? (If so, I guess I'd need to test it with different scales)

8 hours ago, Operand said:

I mean. Yes? And.. ? :)

My point is that I had it set properly since the beginning but I still see the misalignment. Any ideas what could that be? Or is your point about the fact that there will be misalignment depending on the actor scale? (If so, I guess I'd need to test it with different scales)

I aligned them using Bodytalk 3 and fusion girl with the zex skeleton at the default vanilla height values. It looks good on my screen with most actors. Rarely some vanilla actors have an unusual height setting so those won't align, but I haven't really noticed it to be a problem. Mouth height and lower face height are also sliders that can be changed in character creation that can result in misalignment.

If you have bad misalignment beyond the above factors I can't begin to guess why... Unless possibly you use the high heel mod that raises your height. If you want to tweak the XMLs yourself it's generally pretty easy to adjust  the Erection up/down morphs by small increments like 0.1.

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I aligned them using Bodytalk 3 and fusion girl with the zex skeleton at the default vanilla height values. It looks good on my screen with most actors. Rarely some vanilla actors have an unusual height setting so those won't align, but I haven't really noticed it to be a problem. Mouth height and lower face height are also sliders that can be changed in character creation that can result in misalignment.

If you have bad misalignment beyond the above factors I can't begin to guess why... Unless possibly you use the high heel mod that raises your height. If you want to tweak the XMLs yourself it's generally pretty easy to adjust  the Erection up/down morphs by small increments like 0.1.

I tested it a bit. And I think it's just a consequence of having the scaling disabled. If I set the scale manually (something like 1.013 .. 1.015) during the scene - it all aligns perfectly. I guess the default actor scale 1 isn't working well here. Or maybe it's the issue with some actors. I would need to test on different ones to be sure.

Will also try to tinker with XML values, sure. Maybe that will help in general.

34 minutes ago, Lilimorphine said:

@Tentacus if no MM gets picked in Installer options, 2 MM XMLs still get installed:image.png.e637dcd99b2e59b5f5f78722186cb697.png

Yes. This shouldn't be a problem unless you install UAP. Unfortunately UAP's Leito XMLs will be incompatible with this whether or not you install MM because he is adding FM animations, so there was no reason to exclude these and overcomplicate the installer's file structure.  The user will not notice a difference in game as they will never be called on without an appropriate position data. If you are OCD you can delete these all you like ? .

Technically the dog and supermutant positions are always installed too as they are built into the FM XMLs.

4 minutes ago, Lilimorphine said:

UAP shouldn't be a problem at all since you can just uncheck Leito animations in its installer

Yes. I meant his Leito XMLs specifically. As long as those aren't installed there is no problem having UAP installed along side SLP. I felt the need to mention that because before 1.0.4 SLP didn't conflict with UAP at all.

I installed FO4 again from steam within the last week, and all my AAF mods seem to be working fine aside from this one.  When I enable it, AAF stalls at 30% and refuses to respond to normal Home key activation.  AAF SEU also won't trigger animations after going through the  talking phase.  When I disable this mod things work as normal again, although I get none of the Leito animations.  All my mod versions are the most current available, and I'm only running MSWL, SEU, RSE II(base), and RSE II(random shenanigans), FPE and Wasteland Dairy, and the required animation packs, features, etc.   Did I break something?   I run MO2 and use LOOT to fix any load order issues, and I'm not getting any flags about errors...