Update:

Hopefully I'll have a big update out some time tomorrow. It's pretty much done but needs a lot of testing as I had to completely redo the installer.

What to expect:

Support for M-M, M-Dog, and M-Mutant animations. I'd held off doing this before because I didn't want to step on Ulfbearth's toes but with the latest version of UAP it's no longer compatible with Hardship so I really have no choice. 

-Animations with a male receiver will have the option of them being erect or flaccid.

-They will have Custom Moans as an option (Not as in depth as Manly moans but it is what it is)

-They will be curated to remove, or change a couple of positions and stages that where explicitly female, which I think is more immersive than just throwing every Leito position out with an M_M tag.

Seperated MF:

Since all pairing types are now supported, I detached M-F in the installer so it too is now an optional install, so if someone wants to only install M-M of F-F they can.

Improved Mute moans

I've now seperated the optional Mute moans so that the ones for BP70 and Savage Cabbage are moved to their own section in the extras. It will now also automatically select Custom Moans if it's detected for Leito.

I don't know when the update will be ready for sure, as I said it requires testing and I am completely fuckin' wiped from redoing that installer all day.

15 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It literally just adds the individual stages to the wizard so you can switch between them manually. This is mostly a debugging feature so that you can fix a broken erection without having to change the whole animation. Personally I've toyed with removing the feature as most people shouldn't use it but at the time I made this the preceding animation packs offered it as an option.

I'll add some language to the next release stating most users shouldn't choose it.

Thanks for quick reply,

Look forward to update and thanks for letting it also be known it not needed/shouldn't be used.

1.0.4 is up!

New in 1.0.4:

Support for M-M, M-Dog, and M-Mutant animations. I'd held off doing this before because I didn't want to step on Ulfbearth's toes but with the next version of UAP it will no longer be compatible with Hardship... so I really have no choice. 

-Animations with a male receiver have the option of them being erect or flaccid.

-They have Custom Moans as an option (Not as in depth as Manly moans but it is what it is)

-They have been curated to remove, or change a couple of positions and stages that where explicitly female, which I think is more immersive than just throwing every Leito position out with an M_M tag.

Seperated MF:

Since all pairing types are now supported, I detached M-F in the installer so it too is now an optional install, so if someone wants to only install M-M of F-F they can.

Improved Mute moans

I've now seperated the optional Mute moans so that the ones for BP70 and Savage Cabbage are moved to their own section in the extras. It will now also automatically select Custom Moans if it's detected for Leito.

Hello, I just downloaded this mod, cause it peeked my interest as having a proper staged animations like in Skyrim is something I wanted

I followed the instructions, installed everything that is required, and then when I went to install your mod when I scroll down to F-F options I get this

image.png.5e18286849cdf8c528e1ed96d37ecf47.png

Says I am either "Missing" the ESP or it is "inactive", but here is a thing, I installed it and deployed it, booted the game and everything, everything is up to date as it was downloaded literally 2 days ago and I check daily if there's an update
image.png.b25aaa6828cf79f0ab3f54adaa24c80c.pngimage.png.1cc99af4b04f996c33031a6c76916179.png

Dunno if that's an error on my side or with the installer not registering the ESP

1 hour ago, 9TailedYokai said:

Hello, I just downloaded this mod, cause it peeked my interest as having a proper staged animations like in Skyrim is something I wanted

I followed the instructions, installed everything that is required, and then when I went to install your mod when I scroll down to F-F options I get this

image.png.5e18286849cdf8c528e1ed96d37ecf47.png

Says I am either "Missing" the ESP or it is "inactive", but here is a thing, I installed it and deployed it, booted the game and everything, everything is up to date as it was downloaded literally 2 days ago and I check daily if there's an update
image.png.b25aaa6828cf79f0ab3f54adaa24c80c.pngimage.png.1cc99af4b04f996c33031a6c76916179.png

Dunno if that's an error on my side or with the installer not registering the ESP

Make sure you have THE RIGHT Strao-On: Vioxis' Strap-Ons of Fallout 4 5.0.0 Also make sure you don't have any other strapon mod inactive in your load order. 

A quick note: In general it's best to uninstall this mod completely before reinstalling it (Or select Replace if using MO2). This is especially important since there's been some changes to the installer, like the mute sound files being seperate options now.

20 minutes ago, 9TailedYokai said:

Ah ok, so it was an error on my part, had practically same mod just different version cause of a synth dildo dick mod, thanks for that

So this is like a replacement for the One-Patch? So safe to remove the One-Patch? Sorry pretty new to Fallout 4 modding

Yeah pretty much nobody uses One Patch anymore. You should really have a look at  

2 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I tried installing 1.4 but I get AAF hanging at 30%. I seem to remember others having AAF stick like this, I thought it was some  out of date stuff but I am pretty sure I am current. I went back to 1.3 and AAF loaded as usual. Anyone else? 

If you have UAP, or some other Leito XMLs hanging around that'll do it. In general it's an XML conflict so something else you have is clashing with it. Make sure you uninstalled 1.0.3 before you install 1.0.4/Replace it in MO2.

If you can tell me exactly what options you installed I can rule out that it's not a bad XML. I tested most combinations but it's not practical to do all.

Right, I've done some very brief testing with v1.04 with these results, using NMM as mod manager.

No problems installing, FOMOD shows and works correctly.

Test 1

Tried installing while still using UAP v2.5.30_Fix1 in place and overwriting. This hung AAF as I was expecting, I was just curious to try for reasons that come later

Test 2

Only tried with M-F (M-M doesn't interest me) human animations worked correctly.

Using Violate I went on to briefly test non-human creatures and there was a hitch. Tried a Protectron first and the animation played perfectly, I then tried a Mongrel and although the animation played correctly it no longer has a dick. I haven't tried it for other creatures but you might want to have a look at adding them to avoid people having to make a choice between QTE's using UAP and no Hardship, or having Hardship but no dicks on non-humans.

Aside from that seems to be working fine but as I said it's only a brief test.

HTH

25 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Right, I've done some very brief testing with v1.04 with these results, using NMM as mod manager.

No problems installing, FOMOD shows and works correctly.

Test 1

Tried installing while still using UAP v2.5.30_Fix1 in place and overwriting. This hung AAF as I was expecting, I was just curious to try for reasons that come later

Test 2

Only tried with M-F (M-M doesn't interest me) human animations worked correctly.

Using Violate I went on to briefly test non-human creatures and there was a hitch. Tried a Protectron first and the animation played perfectly, I then tried a Mongrel and although the animation played correctly it no longer has a dick. I haven't tried it for other creatures but you might want to have a look at adding them to avoid people having to make a choice between QTE's using UAP and no Hardship, or having Hardship but no dicks on non-humans.

Aside from that seems to be working fine but as I said it's only a brief test.

HTH

Without UAP you need creature recources which is all Ulfbearth's creature stuff, without the XMLs. With stuff changing so much lately it's always a good idea to review your mod's instructions.

For Creature support:

AAF Creature Resources 1.1.3 or higher -- VERSION IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Updated the OP again with more detailed information about which versions of UAP are safe to use and with which versions of SLP... Not at all confusing! *sigh* This scene tasks me... IT TASKS ME!

For Gay (MM) Sex and Creature support:  Gay positions are now included.

(UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch 2.5.30 Fix1 or higher -- VERSION IS VERY IMPORTANT!  Sadly as of his next version UAP (After UAP v2.50_Fix1) will no longer be compatible with SLP. It will cause the 30% bug. You can install SLP and UAP together if you don't install his Leito XMLs. Just note that this will break my other mod Hardship which UAP will also no longer be compatible with. In the future I hope to make steps so you can have UAP installed and still play Hardship, but you will never be able to install his Leito XMLs along side SLP. Stay Tuned.

If you already have UAP v2.50_Fix1 you may want to stick with SLP 1.0.3 This combination will work with Hardship in it's current state. If you want to update to 1.0.4 and keep using UAP, v2.50_Fix1 then don't install his Leito XMLs. as they will cause the 30% bug when combined with SLP 1.0.4 This combination will also work with Hardship in it's current state.

For Creature support:

AAF Creature Resources 1.1.3 or higher -- VERSION IS VERY IMPORTANT!

With the fix I am getting a consistent CTD with this animation whether with just two or three people. It starts, there's a very short period you can watch then consistent CTD, different NPCs, etc etc.

Based on forum posts someone suggested that the fix (Staged) was perhaps causing it. Any ideas? I am retrying it with a fresh install of the fix but with extended.

Fallout4 9_19_2020 6_04_34 PM.png

15 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

With the fix I am getting a consistent CTD with this animation whether with just two or three people. It starts, there's a very short period you can watch then consistent CTD, different NPCs, etc etc.

Based on forum posts someone suggested that the fix (Staged) was perhaps causing it. Any ideas? I am retrying it with a fresh install of the fix but with extended.

If you're referring to my reply on BP70's thread, you were describing something which sounded like the CTD from bad replacement audio files which got corrected in release 1.03 of this mod (most recent at the time, though there is a 1.04 now where you can choose not to overwrite BP70's moans at all). I don't think it had anything to do with selecting staged vs extended animations... that option would only impact Leito's animations anyway, not BP70's.

• 2 weeks later...

D'OH!

There's a problem with the MM XMLs.

When I converted the positions, I used the FF positions and did a search and replace of "FF" instances to MM.... Can you guess where this is going? It changed all the "Cuffed" tags to "CuMMed"! As far as I know Hardship is the only mod that uses these tags.

I'll upload a new version ASAP! Sorry for the inconvenience.

6 hours ago, Debaster said:

Getting the 30% bug with the new 1.05 version, 1.03 was working fine. Currently using Indarello patches and Silverperv erection fix, though it looks like an issue with the Leito XML? I changed nothing other than upgrading to 1.05 from 1.03.

This is not compatible with Indarello. I dunno how you got 1.0.3 to work with it. It's also not compatible with UAP's Leito XMLs now, so if you want to use UAP don't install those.

Tried the update, and though the animation and pop-up panels kicked in I was stuck in place afterwards. The AAF panel showed no active animations, clean and clear, but I could not move out of the spot. I reloaded and my character seemed to be moving at 150 speedmult. I remember during the animation that the eyebot rolled by and it was playing at a higher speed. Related?

Either way I reloaded, and I was moving very fast too. Had to quit game and load back prior to having rough sex. I don't currently use an FPS limiter except my monitor, which is just 60.