18 hours ago, Tentacus said:

You know I seriously thought about lumping Vader and Crazy in here too but the lack of sound and general quality level, not to mention the small number of positions... versus the other packs...

I dropped Crazy's pack from my loadout a while back and honestly haven't missed it, though I've been keeping Vader's around for now because Violate still relies on it for feral ghoul gangbang support.

Update:

Been stumblefucking around all day trying to figure out why I couldn't get a transitionData to work. Just realized I need to point it at the Animation Group name not the position name... lol. anyway I'm fried. I'll start adding them tomorrow.  I dunno if I can get it out by days end tomorrow but I'll try.  

Okay I lied...

Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix 0.9.11 Beta update

IS UP!

What's New

-Added transitionData XMLs for more accurate Polistro style

-Added seperate middle stages only staging.

Read the installer carefully to understand the new staging choices.

35 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

So I can replace the old Leito pack with this for better (staged) animations?

This basically does the same thing as AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods, but with more options and more up to date XMLs. And pointing to the modern strapon mod. It only supports Leito. It also includes all you need to get an erection as far as XMLs go so no need for the Silverperv patch. You still need Leito's original mod and the strapon. It's all in the instructions in the OP.

It also has a couple of extras including a way to mute moans and to block unwanted squirting effects if you like.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:38 AM, tornado559 said:

after updating AAF 30%  .  installation on this link  

Without this mod, loading is OK.  installation through Vortex

I don't have a clue what you're trying to say here... but if you're using this don't follow that guide... I provided a guide.  :classic_huh:

EDIT: I was grumpy and hadn't realized @Saya_Scarlett had updated her list to include SLPEF when I  wrote this. I can't see anything with her guide that would cause the 30% bug. It could be a bad installation of something. Try reinstalling.

IN general 30% bug is caused by conflicts of XMLs... Usually ones with similar content. If you ever had One Patch, Polistro's patch, or Hardship with the One Patch position fixes installed make sure they are completely removed, then reinstall Leito's animations and SLPEF. 

A bit off the topic but still in the ballpark, asking cause the original Leito thread is dead. Do the bed creak sounds work for any of ya'll? I don't remember it ever triggering, but the files are there, as is the data in the ESP file

1 hour ago, Durante said:

A bit off the topic but still in the ballpark, asking cause the original Leito thread is dead. Do the bed creak sounds work for any of ya'll? I don't remember it ever triggering, but the files are there, as is the data in the ESP file

I've never heard Bed squeak sounds... I didn't know they were in there. I am guessing he meant to put em in but never added it to the actual hkx files. You might be able to add them with a hex editor and the creation kit but I dunno. All I've ever been able to do is change what an existing sound points at (Editing some Grayuser animations that will be included in a future Hardship release)

My guess..? He realized he'd have to have a Mattress/ground and Bed version of every single animation (so the Mattress/ground wouldn't squeak) and said fuck it, it's not worth it. :D

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I don't have a clue what you're trying to say here... but if you're using this don't follow that guide... I provided a guide.  :classic_huh:

Oh okay, i'll go delete my guide where i include your patch and ditch OP entirely so everything works properly. No biggy.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:22 PM, Tentacus said:

Update:

Been stumblefucking around all day trying to figure out why I couldn't get a transitionData to work. Just realized I need to point it at the Animation Group name not the position name... lol. anyway I'm fried. I'll start adding them tomorrow.  I dunno if I can get it out by days end tomorrow but I'll try.  

I thought the same. The way it was put in wiki made me think we had to use the positionID in from and to and animationID in animation.

I reported to dagoba he said hes gonna revise.

4 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

Oh okay, i'll go delete my guide where i include your patch and ditch OP entirely so everything works properly. No biggy.

LOL I didn't mean it that way, but I can see why you'd think so. Sorry. I think your list is great actually and it's what inspired me to clean up my install instructions and guide for Hardship. (It said as much in the first version). I haven't checked your list since releasing this. It was more a matter of "I can only address the instructions I gave you" I was honestly just a little frustrated that the guy's "question" didn't make any sense.

Edit: Just had a look at the list. Wow thanks for including it so fast and as a requirement :D. Again sorry for the confusion I didn't imagine you'd have updated the list so fast when the question came in... I was in kind of an irritable mood and should have looked. *sigh*

Edit: I do notice you still don't have Hardship on the mod list. I can assure you it doesn't require Polistro anymore. (I'll also change the install instructions for Hospitality)

On 7/2/2020 at 10:51 AM, Tentacus said:

EDIT: I was grumpy and hadn't realized @Saya_Scarlett had updated her list to include SLPEF when I  wrote this. I can't see anything with her guide that would cause the 30% bug. It could be a bad installation of something. Try reinstalling.

IN general 30% bug is caused by conflicts of XMLs... Usually ones with similar content. If you ever had One Patch, Polistro's patch, or Hardship with the One Patch position fixes installed make sure they are completely removed, then reinstall Leito's animations and SLPEF. 

At a guess, Leito Staged loaded before UAP.

I'm loading Leito Staged after Leito, Hardship and UAP and it's working like a charm. Thanks for making this patch, now that OP's support has been dorpped from Themes, at least there's this one for Leito.

Crazy for now will only work for M+M with UAP installed because it contains no XMLs as far as i'm aware but everything else should be working just fine, specially the newer animation packs.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

LOL I didn't mean it that way, but I can see why you'd think so. Sorry. I think your list is great actually and it's what inspired me to clean up my install instructions and guide for Hardship. (It said as much in the first version). I haven't checked your list since releasing this. It was more a matter of "I can only address the instructions I gave you" I was honestly just a little frustrated that the guy's "question" didn't make any sense.

Edit: Just had a look at the list. Wow thanks for including it so fast and as a requirement :D. Again sorry for the confusion I didn't imagine you'd have updated the list so fast when the question came in... I was in kind of an irritable mood and should have looked. *sigh*

Edit: I do notice you still don't have Hardship on the mod list. I can assure you it doesn't require Polistro anymore. (I'll also change the install instructions for Hospitality)

I probably update the guide more than i'd want tbh but i try to keep it as up-to-date as possible and OP has been voided all support by Halstrom now.

And i'll admit i was a bit pissed aswell. After the whole Indarello debacle in his mod page i've been a bit on edge about modders doing "their own thing" without a care for the general/bigger picture when it comes to making all these mods work together. So apologies are in order, sorry. That was a bit.. passive-aggressive of my part.

Oh, and i AM using Hardship, i've been testing it out but i've been a bit away from playing FO4 lately because i began modding Skyrim to try out MO2.

I also tried Crackle but i'm yet to try AAF Hospitality.

I just added Hardship, AAF Hospitality and Crackle, i completely forgot -_-

42 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

I probably update the guide more than i'd want tbh but i try to keep it as up-to-date as possible and OP has been voided all support by Halstrom now.

And i'll admit i was a bit pissed aswell. After the whole Indarello debacle in his mod page i've been a bit on edge about modders doing "their own thing" without a care for the general/bigger picture when it comes to making all these mods work together. So apologies are in order, sorry. That was a bit.. passive-aggressive of my part.

NP I sounded like I was being an ass. :)

42 minutes ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

Oh, and i AM using Hardship, i've been testing it out but i've been a bit away from playing FO4 lately because i began modding Skyrim to try out MO2.

I also tried Crackle but i'm yet to try AAF Hospitality.

I just added Hardship, AAF Hospitality and Crackle, i completely forgot -_-

Crackle isn't an AAF mod... Though you may as well leave it as the next version will use AAF for sleep anywhere. Don't bother trying Hospitality yet. It's very early and half broken at the moment. I'll work on it more after Hardship 1.6 comes out.

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Crackle isn't an AAF mod... Though you may as well leave it as the next version will use AAF for sleep anywhere. Don't bother trying Hospitality yet. It's very early and half broken at the moment. I'll work on it more after Hardship 1.6 comes out.

Looking forward to it. Been enjoying hardship from what i've seen of it. I've yet to interact with the pimps but looks great so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I've installed everything following Saya Scarlett's guide and I get the 30% AAF error.

Edit: I've managed to make it work i think by getting rid of leito voice fix patch. I have another question though, Is it possible to make it work with custom moans? I've reinstalled custom moans but it doesn't work because i no longer have the one patch nor the polistro patch.

20200718005508_1.jpg

Uhm.... Tentacus, buddy.

I had a... situation in AAF.

So uhm.. this happened.

image.png.fa831257b81a957e02f3ee95619f7ded.png

539924375751884800.png.6bc326f052f2e54990449842f531b8fc.png

I am very confused as to why it's conflicting with BP and SC, got any ideas? Anything you changed? As far as i remember it should only conflict with UAP, Leito and Hardship, correct?

EDIT: Nevermind, i'm a fucking moron.

On 7/17/2020 at 10:59 PM, kakarot300 said:

Hi there! I've installed everything following Saya Scarlett's guide and I get the 30% AAF error.

Edit: I've managed to make it work i think by getting rid of leito voice fix patch. I have another question though, Is it possible to make it work with custom moans? I've reinstalled custom moans but it doesn't work because i no longer have the one patch nor the polistro patch.

20200718005508_1.jpg

I don't include any custom moans content (yet), but this shouldn't conflict with custom moans being used with other voice packs. Lett me have a look at Custom moans again. Maybe I'll just go ahead and add that.

Edit: Yeah this seems really easy. I'm just gonna go ahead and add Custom moans support. expect an update soon. You will need to reinstall custom moans without either of the existing Leito options selected as the XMLs included with the One Patch one at least will probably cause a 30% conflict, and the sound blockers are already included in Staged Leito Plus.

32 minutes ago, kakarot300 said:

@Tentacus Thanks a lot dude, keep up the good work! :D

Got all the FM FD and Supermutant ones done. Just tested and seems to work. Dunno if I'll get it out tonight cause I have to rebuild the fomod, but it'll at least come out by some time tomorrow.