I've noticed there is a flaw in how Custom moans style mods do sounds.  The only way to stop the sound from playing is to set a new action to change it or end the scene, this is why atomic lust sounds will bleed into other position sets if they are mixed. I've sent Bazinga a PM to see if he can't add an action that mutes the sounds. This would allow me more options in the custom XML sets I provide, and prevent things like moaning with a dick in your mouth when switching from another poosition to blowjob.  Unfortunately he hasn't logged in since June so I don't know when I might hear back on it.

Anyway, the update will be up soon.

This seems stable enough to take it out of beta 

Version 1.0 is UP!

Added support for Custom Moans.

IMPORTANT!!!

Pay close attention to the installer instructions. Make sure you install Custom Moans WITHOUT either of the Leito options selected. If it's already installed, uninstall it and reinstall without them. The XMLs they include will (probably) Give you 30% bug.

4 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

im currently using bodytalk but the male diks are pointing in the wrong direction is their anyway to fix this part ? it only happens when i install this leito staged fix.

Did you build your body Indarello style? If so rebuild it the right way. Otherwise I don't know what to tell you.

It works the same way as SilverPerv's One Patch version and UAP... The AAFmorphsetData is very simple and impossible to fuck up unless doing so intentionally like Indarello. 

If you did build your body right maybe try reinstalling Staged Leito Plus, as extremely unlikely as it is you could have a corrupt XML. Also make sure you don't have an old Silverperv indarello patch installed.

25 minutes ago, Nando70 said:

The bloody mod stops installing at 88% and after a long bloody time it says installation failed

Then I reckon you bloody got a bloody bad download or maybe something is wrong with the install of your mod manager's fomod installer and reinstalling the manager might help.

This is a really lightweight FOMOD... takes like 2 seconds to zip it with 7zip, wheras Hardship takes like 30... So I am leaning towards a corrupt download. If not that, it's a safe bet it's something about your setup since this has been downloaded 6000+ times and this is the first time anybody's complained about the installer.

Hi, thanks a bunch for creating this patch, but I did notice a potential issue I wanted to bring to attention.  I noticed that, when I had this patch set to overwrite everything, if I initiated a FFF threesome utilizing BP70 animations, my game would CTD.  If I move BP70 animations below the patch, then the crash is resolved.  I was just wondering if this could be replicated by anyone else or if this is an issue on my end particularly.  Thanks again!

4 hours ago, ssjml4815 said:

Hi, thanks a bunch for creating this patch, but I did notice a potential issue I wanted to bring to attention.  I noticed that, when I had this patch set to overwrite everything, if I initiated a FFF threesome utilizing BP70 animations, my game would CTD.  If I move BP70 animations below the patch, then the crash is resolved.  I was just wondering if this could be replicated by anyone else or if this is an issue on my end particularly.  Thanks again!

That sure is a weird one. The only thing in here that possibly could cause that is the moan muting sound files. Which would mean the same thing might also occur with UAP as I used @Ulfbearth's blank audio files. It'd take a lot of experimenting to find exactly which file is causing the problem, which unfortunetaly I won't have time to do any time soon.

If somebody wants to experiment and look for it I'd be grateful... then we could replace that file with one that hopefully doesn't cause the issue as I am going to need those positions eventually for Hardship and Hospitality.

I have confirmed that @ssjml4815's crashing on the BP70 threesome is because of the mute moans. I'll take some time today to try to find the problem file and correct it. If anybody else gets crashes on particular BP70 positions let me know.

Edit: Narrowed it down to the male or breathing sounds. This is a lucky break as that's a lot fewer files to go through.

16 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

Hey, @Tentacus , appreciate the mod! Just one small thing: I'm pretty sure <morphSet id="SCReady"> should be <morphSet id="SCready"> in AAF_morphSetData

I'm afraid I don't know if that's the case or not. I just copied the morphsetData @Ulfbearth made for UAP and the Creature resourses, for consistency's sake.

Last I checked silverperv didn't even include that one and I have no idea what XMLs/mods might use it. Maybe Ulf can check, and if he says to change it I will.

8 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Do it, add as many morphsets you can so you can cover all of them in a single file. Apparently people didnt learn to use only one morphset, so we gotta override all of them.

So add that capitalization in addition to the existing one?

BTW @Ulfbearth, I dunno if it'll affect any of the gay positions but you should replace the sound files for breathing in the BP70 moan blocker for UAP like I did as they cause some positions to crash the game. I just replaced them with the identically named ones from the Leito folder and that fixed it.

Also while I was doing that I noticed that BP70 includes a basic morphset data that's not named the same as ours and only has Ready and Unready. I was wondering if we should block that with a dummy xml.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

So add that capitalization in addition to the existing one?

Yeah

BTW @Ulfbearth, I dunno if it'll affect any of the gay positions but you should replace the sound files for breathing in the BP70 moan blocker for UAP like I did as they cause some positions to crash the game. I just replaced them with the identically named ones from the Leito folder and that fixed it.

Oh thats good to know, i noticed bp70 crashed my game so many times. So i cant replace them with empty sound files?

Also while I was doing that I noticed that BP70 includes a basic morphset data that's not named the same as ours and only has Ready and Unready. I was wondering if we should block that with a dummy xml.

No need cus my morphsetData has higher loadPriority

35 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Oh thats good to know, i noticed bp70 crashed my game so many times. So i cant replace them with empty sound files?

I meant replace it with the blank ones from the Leito folder :) They have the same name. All those files are technically corrupt but apparently those were corrupt in a way that made the game crash.

14 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I meant replace it with the blank ones from the Leito folder :) They have the same name. All those files are technically corrupt but apparently those were corrupt in a way that made the game crash.

Oh i see, i just replaced but github cant tell the difference it seems. May i ask though, how did you come to the conclusion it was the breathing sound files?

17 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Oh i see, i just replaced but github cant tell the difference it seems. May i ask though, how did you come to the conclusion it was the breathing sound files?

Well I knew it had to be the BP70 sound files since the user who reported the issue said it was Staged Leito Plus causing the crashes and the mute sound files were the only thing I had that would effect BP70. From there it was just  process of elimination.  I removed all the female sounds and it still crashed, which left the male and breathing sounds. I got lucky and found the offending files pretty quickly. The position they were crashing was the love triangle set specifically, but it seems they were probably crashing others as well. There may be other sounds that cause issues too, but those were the ones I found for the problem at hand.

5 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Well I knew it had to be the BP70 sound files since the guy who reported the issue said it was Staged Leito Plus causing the crashes and the mute sound files were the only thing I had that would effect BP70. From there it was just  process of elimination.  I removed all the female sounds and it still crashed, which left the male and breathing sounds. I got lucky and found the offending files pretty quickly. The position they were crashing was the love triangle set specifically, but it seems they were probably crashing others as well. There may be other sounds that cause issues too, but those were the ones I found for the problem at hand.

That sounded a lot like luck for sure cus i never managed to figure it out myself ?
It doesnt seem to be just for threesomes, because i managed to get crashes from some other staged sequences like the Sex Raunchy (pre war double bed) and Doggy sequence (couch, which i set to be the first stage of doggy couch sequence as well).
It just seem to happen more often in threesomes cus there are more actors involved i think.

I'm having an issue when installing this mod. It refuses to see the strapon mod I have installed. I'm using the VIO strapon v3.   The esp is named "vio_strap-on.esp" and it appears the installer is looking for "vioxsis_strap-ons.esp". I'm afraid that if I rename it other mods will be unable to find it.

8 hours ago, ShivasBane said:

I'm having an issue when installing this mod. It refuses to see the strapon mod I have installed. I'm using the VIO strapon v3.   The esp is named "vio_strap-on.esp" and it appears the installer is looking for "vioxsis_strap-ons.esp". I'm afraid that if I rename it other mods will be unable to find it.

RTFR

REQUIREMENTS AND INSTALLATION: 

Install/Rule in Vortex/Left pane organize in MO2 the following in this order: 

HARD REQUIREMENTS: This uses AAF's new XML format so AAF version is especially important!

Advanced Animation Framework v 123 or higher --- and all it's requirements. Note to ensure alignment, leave the scale_actors_for_animations option false in the AAF ini.

AAF Themes (Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme 200605.0) -- or higher

[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito 2.0A

Vioxis' Strap-Ons of Fallout 4 5.0.0 -- Needed for FF animations

The one you are trying to install is just Vioxis's original modders resource.  It has no morphs. The required one is the latest version, and has the proper morphs so it'll point the right way. It also has Fusion Girl bodyslide files in addition to the CBBE ones.