13 hours ago, Ironwulfthegreat said:

Good day. I was looking through the XML's and cannot find the group or transition files for FSM, particularly for Leito SuperMutant Chair Cowgirl and Leito SuperMutant Chair ReverseCowgirl. I was wondering if I was looking in the right spot, or not.

Looks like I didn't bother to make staged versions of those positions. If I didn't there was probably a good reason but you'll need a time machine to find out :) So no, no they won't exist.  

2 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Sounds from custom moan and savage cabbage was play together whenever savage animation was play.

Is there anyway to make it only to play savage cabbage sound effect instead of custom moan?

Ask somebody who has Savage Cabbage XMLs in their mod. :)  This mod only has Leito XMLs.  If you have Custom Moans playing with Savage Cabbage positions it's because you have CM, configured XMLs for them. While this mod supports Custom Moans, for Leito I have nothing to do with that actual mod itself.

This mod does however have  silent sound files for Savage Cabbage which can get rid of most of the regular Savage Cabbage moans but the sounds for that are notoriously weird so some pretty weird sounds tend to sneak through... like an odd baby gurgle and dogs growling and shit.

• 5 months later...

hi guys first sorry for my broken english, i have erection problem shown in the photo with some animations sometimes everything works as attended and sometimes this erection problem happen even with same animation is it problem happen because of this LooksMenu 1.6.18 ?  I do have (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch and Staged Leito Plus and the male body that im using is BodyTalk and i did everything said in [AAF's Fucking Manualexpect this ((Undress after vault, 'slm 14' in console.))) what does it mean? do I need to get undress in looksmenu or after i exit the vault in the beginning i get undress then type slm 14

20221221132207_1.jpg

20221221132914_1.jpg

Edited by SarahKawaii2
41 minutes ago, SarahKawaii2 said:

i have erection problem shown in the photo with some animations sometimes everything works as attended and sometimes this erection problem happen even with same animation is it problem happen because of this LooksMenu 1.6.18 ?  I do have (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch and Staged Leito Plus and the male body that im using is BodyTalk and i did everything said in [AAF's Fucking Manualexpect this ((Undress after vault, 'slm 14' in console.))) what does it mean? do I need to get undress in looksmenu or after i exit the vault in the beginning i get undress then type slm 14

You're posting in the support thread for SLP but you indicate (and one of your screenshots shows) erection problems with non-Leito animations too, Savage Cabbage's for example. You should probably ask in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the manual suggests.

I've observed AAF scenes randomly failing to apply LooksMenu erection morphs too, but in my case it seems performance-related. It almost never happens to me in indoor cells, and is more likely in busy areas of  the map or when there's lots of other activity going on. It's probably a race condition or overflow of some kind in LooksMenu's morphs (technically BodyGen) API. Some people have reported it improves with LM 1.6.20, while others say it gets worse and downgrading to LM 1.6.18 helps.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You're posting in the support thread for SLP but you indicate (and one of your screenshots shows) erection problems with non-Leito animations too, Savage Cabbage's for example. You should probably ask in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the manual suggests.

I've observed AAF scenes randomly failing to apply LooksMenu erection morphs too, but in my case it seems performance-related. It almost never happens to me in indoor cells, and is more likely in busy areas of  the map or when there's lots of other activity going on. It's probably a race condition or overflow of some kind in LooksMenu's morphs (technically BodyGen) API. Some people have reported it improves with LM 1.6.20, while others say it gets worse and downgrading to LM 1.6.18 helps.

Thank you very much vaultbait for clarifying things. i will download Looksmenu's 1.6.20 and see how it goes. have good day ^_^ 

19 minutes ago, SarahKawaii2 said:

Thank you very much vaultbait for clarifying things. i will download Looksmenu's 1.6.20 and see how it goes. have good day ^_^ 

If you have built bodies using Indarello's instructions they won't work, (This is incompatible with Indarello) and Vaultbait is wrong in so much that the Morphsetdata XML included with this will affect any other AAF XML packs... assuming it's the one overwriting.... but that shouldn't be a problem as it should be compatible with any male body built the right way, and is functionally identical to the one included with other properly setup mods like UAP, or the anim packs themselves if they contain one.

Make sure that SLP's file folder is below all the anim packs in MO2 or overwriting/ruled under in Vortex), 

Edited by Tentacus
19 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

If you have built bodies using Indarello's instructions they won't work, (This is incompatible with Indarello) and Vaultbait is wrong in so much that the Morphsetdata XML included with this will affect any other AAF XML packs... assuming it's the one overwriting.... but that shouldn't be a problem as it should be compatible with any male body built the right way, and is functionally identical to the one included with other properly setup mods like UAP, or the anim packs themselves if they contain one.

Make sure that SLP's file folder is below all the anim packs in MO2 or overwriting/ruled under in Vortex), 

hi tentacus, for the male body i just build it normally with 0 erection and that's it and yup i let Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix after everything like the manual said. but you know it's ok i really don't want to trouble you guys more.

Screenshot 2022-12-21 184035.png

Edited by SarahKawaii2
22 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Oh, yes I didn't think about the morphset data file, you're right. So many other mods include a copy of it that I'd forgotten SLP included a copy too. That said, it seems unlikely to be the reason the same animation would sometimes but not always correctly execute an erection morph.

• 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, darkerdays said:

I installed this mod and the characters' penis got too big and took a strange shape. It only looks like this in animations.

How can I fix? (It's the same in all animations, not just Leito.)

20230226190516_1.jpg

Make sure you followed the BODY's instructions for building (The erection slider setting) Not anybody else's instructions (Indarello for instance).

• 5 months later...