You know, instead of a test cell, why not have a location in an isolated area that's a genuine execution ground? Staffed by guards (you choose the faction), executed corpses here and there, the whole nine yards. I always wondered why there isn't such a location when we know executing is a thing (see: the intro and Roggvir) and having a pile of corpses in Solitude/Windhelm isn't precisely healthy...

Granted, it'd just be an excuse to showcase the various devices, but making it an actual location in Skyrim's worldspace would be sorta cool.

1 hour ago, Lucifeller said:

You know, instead of a test cell, why not have a location in an isolated area that's a genuine execution ground? Staffed by guards (you choose the faction), executed corpses here and there, the whole nine yards. I always wondered why there isn't such a location when we know executing is a thing (see: the intro and Roggvir) and having a pile of corpses in Solitude/Windhelm isn't precisely healthy...

Granted, it'd just be an excuse to showcase the various devices, but making it an actual location in Skyrim's worldspace would be sorta cool.

Maybe you might be interested in this

3 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

The main reason for the test cell is loading times.

During testing, I need to make changes in CK and restart the Game an awful lot of times, so you´ll eventually start to count seconds...

Exterior cells have e a relatively long loading time, so i prefer the small test zone.

But your idea is solid. Problem is again my lack of creativity for designing such a place visually. If you or someone else feels up to the task of designing it, i´d be more than happy to add the functionalities.

42 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

The main reason for the test cell is loading times.

During testing, I need to make changes in CK and restart the Game an awful lot of times, so you´ll eventually start to count seconds...

Exterior cells have e a relatively long loading time, so i prefer the small test zone.

But your idea is solid. Problem is again my lack of creativity for designing such a place visually. If you or someone else feels up to the task of designing it, i´d be more than happy to add the functionalities.

I'm afraid my modding skills are nonexistent. My last attempt at doing something more than modifying an existing mod resulted in me somehow applying skin textures to the ground. While the result was... interesting in a Lovecraftian sense, it was absolutely not what I intended to do, and to this day I'm still not sure how my tinkering with a custom race resulted in... that. ^.^;;

On 5/31/2020 at 2:22 PM, Pamatronic said:

@Chilen

Thank you for the effort of attaching the papyrus log.

This Problem hasn't anything to do with me. Its most likely An issue with the skeleton used by the character in question.

Thank you for answering.

What kind of issue? What Skeleton do you use?

I use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

@Chilen

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended should work, i use the same.

Its possible however, that some mod (playable races for example) overwrite it with their own ones,

And some characters come with their own skeletons by default (Selene Kate for example refuses to work properly with the Block, even for me)

But this is of course only a guess. there could be something else, maybe some HDT stuff...

you might need to do the old deactivation technique to find the issue.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:30 PM, t.ara said:

I sent you both guiloutine for the next step if you like...

the activator-lever is directly suiting to the standard-guiloutine (see pic), it works as activator. The File which handles the blade animation is meant to become also an activator OR a door-if you make it to become a door, do not give a pubic name, so that the NPCs and gamers do not get access to a communication window/interaction-window-pop-up. The lever has to be linked by the animated-gamebryo-file-part then-I forgot which sort of link it is-you have to try that...when I changed some places of ym stuff, I lost this info-I must add the levers again to be linked correctly also inside of ZAP on this assets.

The table is spending the animation and the activator is the complete construction UNDER the table....the furniture has a marker-helper in it-it´s easy to place it correctly.

I would NOT work into the old way-rest-guiloutine, as I think this new stuff is far more better created..

And if the stuff is ready, we can also make the wayrest-g to become overhauled for this use.

For the other model, you can use a simple IRON-lever from the vanilla game....

FNIS txt-additions:

'Guiloutine

fu -a zazGuiloutineFaceDown_Enter zazGuiloutineFaceDown.hkx
+ zazGuiloutineFaceDown_Loop zazGuiloutineFaceDown.hkx
+ -a zazGuiloutineFaceDown_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

Animation: (face-down here)

(is inside the download-area bottom)

The contence of the guiloutine and garotte 7z you unpack inside of the guiloutine and garotte folder of zap-if you have missing metal-textures and wooden textures, you can replace them or let them for the moment-how you want...

Then you add the FNIS txt extension i gave higher and add the animation and run FNIS BLUE, overwrite the older FNIS behavior and then run FNIS orange.

Then enter CK and add the animation to your gameplay inside the ZAP - animation folder where the furnitures are housing....Then you can create a new furniture with common function, without ading AO´s or any sort of rope-you need the function of the animation here...and then you can add the TABLES as furnitures and the other stuff as activators/doors-the LEVER HAS TO BECOME an activator and it works under the same script setting, like the common levers do...you can edit the metal-lever and rename it as guiloutine lever then....the furniture will be build up as the activator/door (to be placed in game and on top you put the table then-it´s very easy to do so.

The blade of Ysgramor has a side-swing-blade and the standard guiloutine uses the blade in vertical way...have fun with your first experiments-I´m sure you ´ll have success:-))

zazGuiloutineFaceDown.hkx 814.21 kB · 12 downloads Guiloutine & Garotte.7z 1.22 MB · 15 downloads

TESV 2020-05-30 15-35-54-20.jpg

TESV 2020-05-30 15-34-33-81.jpg

Can u put this gouiloutine model with animation  into usable esp? :D i would gladly put my money for it!

6 hours ago, Danath86 said:

Did you ever consider to make it possible with crucifixion, with character dying on cross after few in game hours and leaving body there still crucified?

This is planned at some point, but its not an especially spectacular thing. So i´m making the more "exciting" stuff like the guillotine first.

5 hours ago, Danath86 said:

Can u put this gouiloutine model with animation  into usable esp? :D i would gladly put my money for it!

I assume the default version (no actual decapitation) will be in Zap9 anyway.

And if i manage to get the actual "working" variant  together, i will upload it here.

remains to bee seen whether t.ara or me is faster ;)

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

And if i manage to get the actual "working" variant  together, i will upload it here.

Still hope we can get a functional version of old wayrest Guillotine, but I know first we need t.ara fix the collision model of it. :( 

4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Probably unrelated to this mod but maybe someone could help me.

- When my character is beheaded with the chopping block, her head become transparent. I still can see the hair, eyes and mouth but the remaining main head no. Any clue?

i can only guess here, but i could imagine this is a similar problem as the vanishing hair problem. meaning its a problem with the femaleHead.nif

On 4/21/2020 at 2:08 AM, grugr1 said:

This is actually a problem caused by authors not assigning the proper biped slot to the hair. You can fix it by opening the main hair nif with nifskope and changing the slot under BSDismemberSkinInstance from SBP_31_HAIR to SBP_131_HAIR.

maybe grugr1 can help here again. If not, i would try to swap out your femalehead.nif with a more default one thats included in most body replacers.

22 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Hello, PAMA-you WILL be more fast...I am still rennovating the pack....I found different smaller nonsence again....repairing this stuff with always keeping an upload to sync would be a TERRIBLE thing for now.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

there is no more ZAZ 9.0 topic ?

Hi delzaron,

some thought it´s maybe better not to tease the community for a longer time with a Work In Progress-MOD.

I wanted to upload finally, but I found some stuff needed again an overhaul...there are files so if I change, edit and add them, such an sync-upload can make some problems with it´s actualization-I´m not professional enough to have such overall overview for this huge data-so it´s better to wait for a while until I´m fully done. I can start a new thread as soon I am uploading the mod.

I personally want a perfect-working ZAP 9-it´s for me not acceptable to search for errors after the mod is being released. All errors would cause a change of a file, of animation or of something else, which would cause again a procedure of creating a NEW CBBE AND a new UUNP version from the uploaded "master" files, which are UNCOMPRESSED: I need to download it, expand it, enter different data or exchange data which has been wrong or with errors, and then I have again to UPLOAD the two new versions as 7z files....And if those files still would be under 6GB, this procedure is simply a CRAP or "a pain"...(...) somewhere. I also did not bework the BodySlide files-this time I will not upload the destination-folder-contence of BODYSLIDE, so that this is generated the first time, if the user is RUNNING BodySlide only-I will spare some 100MBytes of data as well.

I think it´s quite understandable that in my case (which such an internet-speed), this is the best compromise way of getting such a mod to become shared.

How can I change death reload time? I have a mod that changes it, but after installing this and interactive gallows reload happens in a few seconds after death no matter what. I tried to move reload timer to the bottom of plugins order, same thing. Is it because those mods use scripts and not simple console command for death timer?

@firepaw74 as you guessed, they use scripts to change the reload time, so they don't care about load order.

the timer is a script property, the can be edited via the CK or TES5Edit. I´m currently doing a lot of research in quest scripting and stuff, so a MCM for those options will be available in the foreseeable future.

Something else you could use is the mod "postmortem". this can completely ignore any deathtimer settings.

19 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi delzaron,

some thought it´s maybe better not to tease the community for a longer time with a Work In Progress-MOD.

I wanted to upload finally, but I found some stuff needed again an overhaul...there are files so if I change, edit and add them, such an sync-upload can make some problems with it´s actualization-I´m not professional enough to have such overall overview for this huge data-so it´s better to wait for a while until I´m fully done. I can start a new thread as soon I am uploading the mod.

I personally want a perfect-working ZAP 9-it´s for me not acceptable to search for errors after the mod is being released. All errors would cause a change of a file, of animation or of something else, which would cause again a procedure of creating a NEW CBBE AND a new UUNP version from the uploaded "master" files, which are UNCOMPRESSED: I need to download it, expand it, enter different data or exchange data which has been wrong or with errors, and then I have again to UPLOAD the two new versions as 7z files....And if those files still would be under 6GB, this procedure is simply a CRAP or "a pain"...(...) somewhere. I also did not bework the BodySlide files-this time I will not upload the destination-folder-contence of BODYSLIDE, so that this is generated the first time, if the user is RUNNING BodySlide only-I will spare some 100MBytes of data as well.

I think it´s quite understandable that in my case (which such an internet-speed), this is the best compromise way of getting such a mod to become shared.

I understand. Don't worry, take your time !

I spawned a chopping block with the console command,ordered a follower to get in to get executed,got myself as executioner,but the beheading animation did not hapoen then after a few seconds the follower suddenly died but without the beheading.

Any ideas?

12 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

@vldi4

seems to be a very rare problem with a few selected custom followers. i have the same isssue with the "Selene Kate" follower, but i cannot pinpoint the exact reason for this.

can you tell me which follower is causing this issue for you?

I don't remember exactly but works fine on the chopping block inside the test area,only the spawned one doesn't respond.