55 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Did you try it on someone else? preferably a vanilla npc?

is it still the same error with the victim just dying after a few seconds?

Haven't tried yet but i will when i will get on my pc.The problem might be with the follower.

today i finally got to bring the actual guillotine into the game. in all its purple Glory ? (i know, don't have the textures)

But the NPC´s really refuse to  align themselves properly ?. guess i realy need to do some sort of alignment script...

20200615211825_1.jpg.d9bd9fc28e793dd9612df2ab36708395.jpg

And since its getting pretty cramped in here, i think iam gonna move the finished stuff to somewhere in the zbfTestZone and only keep the most recent stuff in the pamaTestZone.

12 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

today i finally got to bring the actual guillotine into the game. in all its purple Glory ? (i know, don't have the textures)

But the NPC´s really refuse to  align themselves properly ?. guess i realy need to do some sort of alignment script...

And since its getting pretty cramped in here, i think iam gonna move the finished stuff to somewhere in the zbfTestZone and only keep the most recent stuff in the pamaTestZone.

The best is simply, to lean on bethesda´s method of creating a warehouse for this sort of stuff: "warehouse of deadly furnitures"

I may to tell official: in zap 9 i did not drop the old testzone of zap, I renamed it to the "zbfWarehouse", and it actually has an entrance-I think that zap 8plus-cell is legendary and I will not delete it. You can also equip the activator-lever to it.

If i look onto the stuff from the perspective of the npcs is this items always looking SMALL in the game-its a little surprising me. Here it´s the same - look how small it´s there on the ground.

20 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Spoiler

It coud be possible to set the timing of individual phases of animation (animations)? For example, extend the part before the head is cut off? So that the prisoner can sufficiently enjoy his stay on the guillotine ?  Or, for example, so that the clerk can read the judgment in the meantime, for example.

26 minutes ago, poblivion said:

It coud be possible to set the timing of individual phases of animation (animations)? For example, extend the part before the head is cut off? So that the prisoner can sufficiently enjoy his stay on the guillotine ?  Or, for example, so that the clerk can read the judgment in the meantime, for example

i planned something similar to the Gallows. either drop the Blade manually by activating the release lever, or have an optional automated mode with adjustable timers.

8 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

i planned something similar to the Gallows. either drop the Blade manually by activating the release lever, or have an optional automated mode with adjustable timers.

This is a great idea, drop the blade manually by activating the release lever.  Great solution ?:thumbsup:

@t.ara, and anyone else whom it might concern

I made a little script to correct the NPC´s position when entering furnitures.

I tested it with the stuff in my testzone and it seems to work reliably.

It should work with any of your regular creations, but will cause issues with my Gallow/Garotte. so don't use it for them.

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

@t.ara, and anyone else whom it might concern

I made a little script to correct the NPC´s position when entering furnitures.

I tested it with the stuff in my testzone and it seems to work reliably.

It should work with any of your regular creations, but will cause issues with my Gallow/Garotte. so don't use it for them.

"WHAT"???

...hm....:mrgreen:

....where it is???...VERY MUCH NEEDED STUFF....I hope it is working....I´ll return afer some testing-need a little break and then I want to see that;-)))

13 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Spoiler

20200627080015_1.jpg.c7209d2123606efe46df4e16c5e4dc06.jpg

almost there...

@t.ara, is there any chance we´ll get the textures for this? the difficult part on my end is pretty much done and i only have to to some polishing and genius-proofing left to do.

Great job, I'm really looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Would it be possible to move the body a little so that the neck does not pass through the blade after decapitation?

5 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Great job, I'm really looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Would it be possible to move the body a little so that the neck does not pass through the blade after decapitation?

I think it's not really easy while considering the board doesn't have enough length. if you move the neck behind the blade, then the feet of victim will definitely get through the beam.

And good job Pama, I don't know have you tried to duplicate a fake body to solve the collision problem on kneeling guillotine. if you didn't try this, then I think we could only let t.ara reconsider fixing the collision model of the old guillotine... but keep your good work! :)

1 hour ago, Erholung said:

I think it's not really easy while considering the board doesn't have enough length. if you move the neck behind the blade, then the feet of victim will definitely get through the beam.

pretty much that.

i did implement an automatic downscale of the character, as well as a small alignment adjustment. this seems to do the trick for normal sized npc´s. But a few additional centimeters would definitively be desirable.

have you tried to duplicate a fake body to solve the collision problem on kneeling guillotine

Not really. this would require a week just to figure out the correct positions for the Havoc-Dummys.

And considering that this technique just barely works for the Garotte (which has which has a lot of fixed points and a relatively easy to work with pose), i dont think it would be worth investing a month to work around something which could be fixed in an hour by changing collisions.

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

20200627080015_1.jpg.c7209d2123606efe46df4e16c5e4dc06.jpg

almost there...

@t.ara, is there any chance we´ll get the textures for this? the difficult part on my end is pretty much done and i only have to to some polishing and genius-proofing left to do.

Yes, of course-anyway can you also take different textures-the overall "quality I would give: "fabric-new".

I try to upload it here......5.3mb - lol maybe it takes about 10 mins up to a half hour. I hope this is LL and not my upload speed in whole.

Doesnt work I try to do it later again.

4 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

pretty much that.

i did implement an automatic downscale of the character, as well as a small alignment adjustment. this seems to do the trick for normal sized npc´s. But a few additional centimeters would definitively be desirable.

It might be stupid to ask, but could there be any possibilities that upscaling the guillotine? Ofc when it needs too much work then it’s not worthy to do that.

It might be stupid to ask, but could there be any possibilities that upscaling the guillotine? Ofc when it needs too much work then it’s not worthy to do that.

I was just reminded that the due to the multi part Nature of this thing, i can just move the table back a slight bit. that should be an elegant solution.

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I was just reminded that the due to the multi part Nature of this thing, i can just move the table back a slight bit. that should be an elegant solution.

This is the small advantage of this stuff-two parts, but fine;-)

Let me know about it,  if the collision now works.

44 minutes ago, t.ara said:

This is the small advantage of this stuff-two parts, but fine;-)

Let me know about it,  if the collision now works.

t.ara, the old wayrest guillotine has problematic collision box, which would result in the dead bodies being launched all over the place after being killed. Pama also prefer the old one, so when you have spare time, could you please investigate the collision box of old wayrast guillotine?

On 6/27/2020 at 10:51 PM, Erholung said:

t.ara, the old wayrest guillotine has problematic collision box, which would result in the dead bodies being launched all over the place after being killed. Pama also prefer the old one, so when you have spare time, could you please investigate the collision box of old wayrast guillotine?

I mentioned that that asset can only be made from scatch NEW. Not possible to edit around with it. It begins with the animation of the blade, the nonsence with the not working rope and then with the participation into a furniture and the activator with collision and a furniture with also collision. I kept that in mind some weeks ago.