2 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

@mj011989

I checked again, and your problem is caused by your follower overhaul mod. can you tell me which one you are using, so i can add compatibility?

@poblivion

was that teleporting guard bug a single occurence only, or can you reproduce this Bug?

I was using the simple multiple followers (advanced version)

1 hour ago, Massthegreat said:

Is the defeat fix really necessary? I'm using special edition and the game doesn't open if it is there. If it is selected the game opens but the main has few issues.

1. Except for chopping block others don't appear. I have also tried console commands.

2. I get CTD at the end of chopping animation.

The default version of defeat causes issues when the player is killed by my devices, if you only use it for NPC´s, you should be fine.

The fixed version has no SSE port, so yeah, it will cause instant ctd when used on SSE.

1: Have you ZAP installed?

2: same as with Chilen. Most likely caused by some old/custom skeleton you´re using. Has nothing to do with papyrus.

@mj011989 Okay,please do the following:

command someone to use the Block.

AFTER hes in position and the " Executioner found at try ..." message shows up, open up the console.

Select the Block, and type "sv" into the console

you should now see something like this:

exl1.jpg.5f205024398e1ceb52f3778f43b3ba69.jpg

remember the ExecutionerID

now type into the console "prid ExecutionerID" see the yellow circle for example

expl2.jpg.4783983a71430a400f7d336a0dcc62e2.jpg

you should then see the name of the executioner in the green circle

now type into console "moveto player"

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

@mj011989 Okay,please do the following:

command someone to use the Block.

AFTER hes in position and the " Executioner found at try ..." message shows up, open up the console.

Select the Block, and type "sv" into the console

you should now see something like this:

exl1.jpg.5f205024398e1ceb52f3778f43b3ba69.jpg

remember the ExecutionerID

now type into the console "prid ExecutionerID" see the yellow circle for example

expl2.jpg.4783983a71430a400f7d336a0dcc62e2.jpg

you should then see the name of the executioner in the green circle

now type into console "moveto player"

Yeah I just tried that and same thing.the person is standing behind the block and I'm stuck at the side unable to move or do anything 

8 hours ago, mj011989 said:

Yeah I just tried that and same thing.the person is standing behind the block and I'm stuck at the side unable to move or do anything

whats the name of the executioner? did something show up when you typed "moveto player"?

8 hours ago, COLOCO said:

No way to make it work without ZAZ?!

If you only want the chopping Block?: maybe. didn't test it, but it could work. The rope cuffs will be invisible However

If you want any other device from the pack: No, it uses multiple assets and existing structures from ZAP, so making a standalone version doesn't make much sense.

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

whats the name of the executioner? did something show up when you typed "moveto player"?

It showed the person I was with as executioner like your photo and when I did move to play that person teleport to me and then walked off

38 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

was it a guard or at least a vanilla npc?

It was a vanilla the barmaid at the whiterun hedda.......could it be that another mod I have on is stopping it as I have a few ?

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

It showed the person I was with as executioner like your photo and when I did move to play that person teleport to me and then walked off

39 minutes ago, mj011989 said:

It was a vanilla the barmaid at the whiterun hedda.......could it be that another mod I have on is stopping it as I have a few ?

There can be problems when the selected executioner is currently on another quest with a high priority. Barmaids could indeed be affected by this.

Could you maybe just try to place it somewhere else and see if it works?

8 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

There can be problems when the selected executioner is currently on another quest with a high priority. Barmaids could indeed be affected by this.

Could you maybe just try to place it somewhere else and see if it works?

yeah i moved it to the gallows outside of whiterun and then went to your test zone with a few bandits i consoled in and the same thing,person stands behind the block and then nothing even doing the consoles commands you said to try..............i did notice tho when i did the console command the executionerReady did equal false  and the same with the guard. and in your photo it was set to true 

20 hours ago, mj011989 said:

i did notice tho when i did the console command the executionerReady did equal false  and the same with the guard

Thats fine. its Just a flag set when the participants are ready, so the script knows when to start the scene.

But what does this Line say in your Game?

(idealy, you just post a screenshot)

exl1.jpg.5f205024398e1ceb52f3778f43b3ba69.jpg.259064a8f6ba9d7b22b4128e507068bb.jpg

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Thats fine. its Just a flag set when the participants are ready, so the script knows when to start the scene.

But what does this Line say in your Game?

(idealy, you just post a screenshot)

exl1.jpg.5f205024398e1ceb52f3778f43b3ba69.jpg.259064a8f6ba9d7b22b4128e507068bb.jpg

That line does  not come up.these are the lines I get when I do sv on the block

20200602_212044.jpg

20200602_212036.jpg

20200602_212026.jpg

20200602_212005.jpg

maybe someone could give me a hint, everytime i get a npc executed on the block or the gallow the others turn hostile and in towns bounty will be added to me. I used the console command and puppet master to controll the npcs.

Maybe another mod conflicting?

@oerkel

that's not a problem on your end.

the devices will always denote the player as the killer.

This is just a easy way to circumvent the "protected" flag of followers or other modded npcs, which could be protected by an alias.

I might revisit that behavior at some point, but it shouldn't happen when used on followers.

well, I´m out of Ideas then ?

What i can say is, that the script cannot find the zap-zbf quest in your case.

I tested it on both LE and SE, but simply cant reproduce this.

So its most likely caused by some other mod of yours that makes changes to zap.

I´ll do a revised version that eliminates the dependency of the zap quest and also addresses the problem with the bounty.

so you can either wait for that, or find the conflicting mod.

4 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

well, I´m out of Ideas then ?

What i can say is, that the script cannot find the zap-zbf quest in your case.

I tested it on both LE and SE, but simply cant reproduce this.

So its most likely caused by some other mod of yours that makes changes to zap.

I´ll do a revised version that eliminates the dependency of the zap quest and also addresses the problem with the bounty.

so you can either wait for that, or find the conflicting mod.

so after activating each mod one by one when i load a game up i think it was zaz offset bondage mod that was coursing the problem as it seems to work now