12 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Started experimental work with the Chopping Block / the Guillotine and it "kinda" works in concept.

20200420002231_1.jpg.4408d711082ac2db4d5c22ff1cc30554.jpg

Nice, finally someone is trying to tackle this problem. :)

It's actually funny how many different animations can be combined , and with very interesting results. Sadly I don't think it can be done on the fly. For example:

34 minutes ago, Erholung said:

Hair from many hairstyle will lose partly or completely after the decapitaion

I´ve noticed this as well. KS Hairdos for example does this. Apachi or SG Hair works fine however.

Thats a problem with these hairstyles and how they have been defined in the CK.

Unfortunately this issue cannot be solved by a script.

I did ask the Hairdos Author on nexus about this, but i have yet to recieve an answer.

1 hour ago, Erholung said:

Actually we have a quite annoying problem but it seems that I can't find anyone investigating it. Hair from many hairstyle will lose partly or completely after the decapitaion, as the following GIF in this link shows.

https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/65272440

Anyone has an idea on how to fix this problem?

This is actually a problem caused by authors not assigning the proper biped slot to the hair. You can fix it by opening the main hair nif with nifskope and changing the slot under BSDismemberSkinInstance from SBP_31_HAIR to SBP_131_HAIR.

6 hours ago, grugr1 said:

This is actually a problem caused by authors not assigning the proper biped slot to the hair. You can fix it by opening the main hair nif with nifskope and changing the slot under BSDismemberSkinInstance from SBP_31_HAIR to SBP_131_HAIR.

Thank you!

15 hours ago, grugr1 said:

I open nif-file of hairstyle, but can't find slot named "SBR_31_HAIR" below "BSDismemberSkinInstance". Can you make some screenshots for newbee?

7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Got it to work.

With this main technical concern out of the way, i can now think about cosmetics.

Wow,  you can also think about if you like to add a further guard optionally....maybe an alternative block with a different pose is wanted?

And the guiloutine is only a tiny "step back" from this action-i guess.

Congrats!

In future I see killing victims in furnitures will become the main skyrim-activity. Anyway a well sorted alternative beside arrows, whips  and swords.

58 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

I open nif-file of hairstyle, but can't find slot named "SBR_31_HAIR" below "BSDismemberSkinInstance". Can you make some screenshots for newbee?

It's in the bottom bar showed as “3 BSDismemberSkinInstance->Partitions->Partitions->Body Part”.

@t.ara Using new poses for the block/Guillotine would require the use of an invisible dupe first, but i think Zaira has done something in that direction before, so i´m sure its possible.

Something maybe even more interesting:

The same technique used here can be used as a very elegant way to enable paired/synched furniture animations in general.

This would just require multiple sit markers per furniture, which can be distinguished by keywords.

19 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

@t.ara Using new poses for the block/Guillotine would require the use of an invisible dupe first, but i think Zaira has done something in that direction before, so i´m sure its possible.

Something maybe even more interesting:

The same technique used here can be used as a very elegant way to enable paired/synched furniture animations in general.

This would just require multiple sit markers per furniture, which can be distinguished by keywords.

Duping also creates a possibility for the first person view to work properly. Right now the first person camera, even with immersive first person mods, never follows the head after decapitation cause of the way they actually work in skyrim.

Ok i know ive done something wrong but im not sure what, i installed the mod with MO loaded my save, i cannot get the mod to show  up in my mcm (not 100% sure if it has one?) when i do pama help 4 to get the ids they show up when i use the placeatme command it just says id does not match a correct objectid. has anyone run into this before? if so what did i do wrong?

On 4/23/2020 at 2:24 AM, Pamatronic said:

@t.ara Collision on the Blade would introduce a lot of instability to eventually used Ragdolls, so please leave it without.

The head flying away in the right direction is something i can control with havoc impulses in a more precise way.

At the moment, I can not guarantee to go on with the stuff, because my created files are not skyrim-compatible.

I´ll see if I give it another try in the evening-anyway do I not like to make another guiloutine without a rope to have a so called "spacy-blade".

For the moment-sorry.

First stuff is ready. I´ll create some different new things.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:08 AM, grugr1 said:

I tried but some NPCs in Bijin mod series still lose part of their hair. Did I do sth wrong? It seems to work on the first time.

8 minutes ago, Erholung said:

I tried but some NPCs in Bijin mod series still lose part of their hair. Did I do sth wrong? It seems to work on the first time.

For those you need to find the nif for Chargen of the specific follower or NPC. Those hairs are stored separately, so people don't have to download other hair mods just for a follower.

1 hour ago, grugr1 said:

For those you need to find the nif for Chargen of the specific follower or NPC. Those hairs are stored separately, so people don't have to download other hair mods just for a follower.

Yes that's what I did. but actually it doesn't work. I changed the slot of every hair nif file in the corrisponding hair. Do you mean I still need to change the slot in CharGen? thanks

1 minute ago, Erholung said:

Yes that's what I did. but actually it doesn't work. I changed the slot of every hair nif file in the corrisponding hair. Do you mean I still need to change the slot in CharGen? thanks

Your overhaul mod should have nifs which are just the head model of the NPC. These will also have their assigned hair models inside them. You need to change these, not the included hair files.

33 minutes ago, grugr1 said:

Your overhaul mod should have nifs which are just the head model of the NPC. These will also have their assigned hair models inside them. You need to change these, not the included hair files.

Sorry, I am sure I changed the right assigned hair models, it doesn't turn into completely bald but still lost most of the hairs. weirdly speaking is the hair will appear again if I remove the clothes of the NPC

On 2020/4/17 at AM8点09分, Pamatronic said:

Rudy Enb for Obsidian Weathers + ELFX(SE版本)

Jordis使用“ Bijin Warmaidens” mod随附的默认皮肤。

精灵女孩使用Leyenda皮肤

jordis Where to download?