47 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Au..., ahmm...

yes, lets hope that.

completely forgott,that they exist. At some point, i had a chicken being registered as the executioner, so i implemented a few specifications for viable actors. But iam absolutely convinced that theres one guy out there who gets turned on by being murdered by a child, so... i guess i just consider this a bonus case.

;-)) from a joke it comes up to become a serious circumstance:-))

it´s easy: in your mod, you can use the official CONDITION "in front"/above/....(on top)  of the furniture itself, it´s the common heading for all zap furnitures and standing in the main conditions of ZAP to avoid children, to use or participate in this sort of furnitures. ZAP has therefore different new pre-names for different furnitures:

zbf is the BDSM furniture (animations, access is/ are locked for children)

zmf is a MUSICAL stuff

zpf is public stuff for all NPCs available

If you look at the path intro of zbf-furnitures, you will find that keyword very easily.

And if you need to avoid children to be collected from the street to enter as an executioneer/helper, you maybe can place this condition into the script-I am sure it´s no problem at all. And I think it´s vanilla given for lot of stuff so far.

Officially it is meant to be in such a way:

Within the RULES of LoversLab, you have to AVOID your SEX-mods technically against being accessible by the virtual children of skyrim, so far it is possible !!!!!!

(I mean I would try to fix that, that´s everything you can try to do against that)

Anyway, at least it´s always a problem of the end-user to use the mods private correctly and only over 18 years of age.

It´s specially here maybe not bad to give that in the download area with some explanatory words of intro.

Red color is a good choice for that;-)) By adding that info, you are good to go without or with such a mentioned change.

Nobody is really putting the head-chopper into the bannered mare, I guess, or do you?...lol

I sent you both guiloutine for the next step if you like...

the activator-lever is directly suiting to the standard-guiloutine (see pic), it works as activator. The File which handles the blade animation is meant to become also an activator OR a door-if you make it to become a door, do not give a pubic name, so that the NPCs and gamers do not get access to a communication window/interaction-window-pop-up. The lever has to be linked by the animated-gamebryo-file-part then-I forgot which sort of link it is-you have to try that...when I changed some places of ym stuff, I lost this info-I must add the levers again to be linked correctly also inside of ZAP on this assets.

The table is spending the animation and the activator is the complete construction UNDER the table....the furniture has a marker-helper in it-it´s easy to place it correctly.

I would NOT work into the old way-rest-guiloutine, as I think this new stuff is far more better created..

And if the stuff is ready, we can also make the wayrest-g to become overhauled for this use.

For the other model, you can use a simple IRON-lever from the vanilla game....

FNIS txt-additions:

'Guiloutine

fu -a zazGuiloutineFaceDown_Enter zazGuiloutineFaceDown.hkx
+ zazGuiloutineFaceDown_Loop zazGuiloutineFaceDown.hkx
+ -a zazGuiloutineFaceDown_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

Animation: (face-down here)

(is inside the download-area bottom)

The contence of the guiloutine and garotte 7z you unpack inside of the guiloutine and garotte folder of zap-if you have missing metal-textures and wooden textures, you can replace them or let them for the moment-how you want...

Then you add the FNIS txt extension i gave higher and add the animation and run FNIS BLUE, overwrite the older FNIS behavior and then run FNIS orange.

Then enter CK and add the animation to your gameplay inside the ZAP - animation folder where the furnitures are housing....Then you can create a new furniture with common function, without ading AO´s or any sort of rope-you need the function of the animation here...and then you can add the TABLES as furnitures and the other stuff as activators/doors-the LEVER HAS TO BECOME an activator and it works under the same script setting, like the common levers do...you can edit the metal-lever and rename it as guiloutine lever then....the furniture will be build up as the activator/door (to be placed in game and on top you put the table then-it´s very easy to do so.

The blade of Ysgramor has a side-swing-blade and the standard guiloutine uses the blade in vertical way...have fun with your first experiments-I´m sure you ´ll have success:-))

zazGuiloutineFaceDown.hkx Guiloutine & Garotte.7z

TESV 2020-05-30 15-35-54-20.jpg

TESV 2020-05-30 15-34-33-81.jpg

38 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Officially it is meant to be in such a way:

Within the RULES of LoversLab, you have to AVOID your SEX-mods technically against being accessible by the virtual children of skyrim, so far it is possible !!!!!!

I mean, I wouldn't even consider my stuff as SEX-mods. It doesnt undress people, it just kills them.

And as we all know, KILLING children is completely okay, even by Nexus standards ?

(then again, unless you have a mod for that, my stuff cant kill children either)

14 minutes ago, t.ara said:

The contence of the guiloutine and garotte 7z you unpack inside of the guiloutine and garotte folder of zap-if you have missing metal-textures and wooden textures, you can replace them or let them for the moment-how you want...

Then you add the FNIS txt extension i gave higher and add the animation and run FNIS BLUE, overwrite the older FNIS behavior and then run FNIS orange.

Then enter CK and add the animation to your gameplay inside the ZAP - animation folder where the furnitures are housing....Then you can create a new furniture with common function, without ading AO´s or any sort of rope-you need the function of the animation here...and then you can add the TABLES as furnitures and the other stuff as activators/doors-the LEVER HAS TO BECOME an activator and it works under the same script setting, like the common levers do...you can edit the metal-lever and rename it as guiloutine lever then....the furniture will be build up as the activator/door (to be placed in game and on top you put the table then-it´s very easy to do so.

I still haven't gotten to implement your new Garotte-Prototype ?, but thank you. I´ll see what i can do.

3 hours ago, poblivion said:

Go to "coc pamaTestZone" 

open console 

click on bock

Go to wanted location

open console, set player.placeatme "ref ID"

use Jaxonz Positioner and put the block in the right position

and DONE

It doesn't work like that ! You made a mistake ! I forgot about the "help pama" command. Thank you to the author for reminding me.

4 hours ago, T-lam said:

will this work with ZAP8 Helper for placement ?

most likely no.

the chopping Block obviously isn't a zap furniture, and the other devices are duplicates which are defined within my esp, rather than the zap esm.

this means they most likely wont show up in the zap helper.

i recommend Jaxonz positioner.

@Dojo_dude, @NoJoker

I´m not really sure this will happen, since i simply lack the creativity for something like this.

we have so many talented quest modders on this site who could do a way better job at this than me, so i´d rather do the stuff IAM good at.

maybe i could do something very basic like placing some of the devices within bandit camps, so you could for example use it in the last enemy.

But Anything with a player as victim scenario would be mutually exclusive with any other Death alternative mod like Defeat, DCL, DA, .... so im not gonna attempt that.

Or i could try to fix bad Ends 0.3 ?

3 hours ago, mj011989 said:

Ok something is not right for me.i plages the block and told a follower to use it and they stand in the pose and when I go to use it i get stuck unable to do anything and my other follower will not take the second spot.

I need a bit more info to help you here. at which position did you get stuck? was there any animation playing?

Which Debug messages did appear???

Also, if you have more than one follower, you are using a follower Overhaul mod.

my mod cannot detect these and will always look for the Vanilla follower.

it should still be capable of assigning one of those custom followers if it doesn't find a regular Guard first.

17 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

I need a bit more info to help you here. at which position did you get stuck? was there any animation playing?

Which Debug messages did appear???

Also, if you have more than one follower, you are using a follower Overhaul mod.

my mod cannot detect these and will always look for the Vanilla follower.

it should still be capable of assigning one of those custom followers if it doesn't find a regular Guard first.

so the person i told to use the block stands behind the block in place and then in the top corner it says executioner found on so many tries and then my person ends up standing no where near the block unable to move or do anything just look around 

12 minutes ago, mj011989 said:

so the person i told to use the block stands behind the block in place and then in the top corner it says executioner found on so many tries and then my person ends up standing no where near the block unable to move or do anything just look around 

Maybe you have to wait a little longer.  Something similar happened to me, I wanted to end the game and suddenly the animation of the execution started, but without a guard  (only the victim and the executioner).  The moment the head was chopped off, the guard teleported to his place behind the victim.

Is the defeat fix really necessary? I'm using special edition and the game doesn't open if it is there. If it is selected the game opens but the main has few issues.

1. Except for chopping block others don't appear. I have also tried console commands.

2. I get CTD at the end of chopping animation.

56 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Or i could try to fix bad Ends 0.3 ?

Yes please :P

And if you added the guillotine and option that guards would rape prisoners just before execution (in public at the execution site in front of a crowd of people), it would be perfect ?

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

Maybe you have to wait a little longer.  Something similar happened to me, I wanted to end the game and suddenly the animation of the execution started, but without a guard  (only the victim and the executioner).  The moment the head was chopped off, the guard teleported to his place behind the victim.

yeah i have waited 10 minutes and got nothing