14 minutes ago, Erholung said:

Unless you know your own Skyrim version and what exactly version you want (current body, wanted skin texture type), nobody can answer your questions.

the original version by rxkx22 might work for you.

Thank you,original version by rxkx22.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, Pamatronic said:

If they aren't even walking up to it, than the problem lies outside of my control i´m afraid. ?

I had this situation on two occasions with the Gallow when using REALLY old savegames. but the Garotte alway worked.

My only guess would be that you placed it in an area which isn't properly navmeshed. if thats not the reason, try using a clean save.

Thats correct.

I would absolutely love to include struggling animations, but i´m not an animator. And i don't know of any existing ones i could use here.

Thanks for the info. :) 

It might be helpful or not, but Fallout 4 has gallows and there are struggling animations for that. I imagine the animation systems are pretty similar, maybe it's possible to port them over?

8 hours ago, fmilluminatus said:

Thanks for the info. :) 

It might be helpful or not, but Fallout 4 has gallows and there are struggling animations for that. I imagine the animation systems are pretty similar, maybe it's possible to port them over?

Nope, unfortunately not. FO4 uses a different skeleton rig which makes animations completely and utterly incompatible.

23 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Question about Garotte.

I noticed that if the wheel is rotated several time there is a "Neck Break" message just before the death.

Maybe it's possible to introduce also a beheading in this extreme case?

Interesting thought, but this would introduce a lot of potential sources for errors.

this would also need to utilize a dupe, and therefore be quite complicated.

It might look funny, but i´m not gonna actively pursue this at the moment.

@t.ara There are some interesting ideas in there. I guess an independent idle marker for a second character could be used for a lot of different purposes, not just whipping, so i´ll look into this. I got such a "invite" functionality already implemented in the currrent version of the chopping block. Expanding it to work in two separate furnitures should be easy to to.

But i have to admit that i´m not all that interested in whipping. so i dont feel like making cosmetic stuff like decals for that.

I´d rather stick with the Theme of this mod and concentrate on the deadly stuff.

I´ll let you know when i got something workable for the whipping markers though.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:09 PM, t.ara said:

On some furnitures only, it´s flexiable as "hell" and will allow to have combinations with linked suiting furnitures, NPCs and their AI-packs. I´m not sure if MCM settings can have their influence on scripts, which run "off-quest"-i think not. But this doesn´t matter. The more we can use a function on the single furniture, the better it is for the power for the game and for the overall flexibility-imo.

A script doesn't really "know" whether it belongs to a quest or not. Meaning those modular Furniture scripts can grab informations from MCM´s. It even works for MCM´s from different mods. So if you want, you can include some options in the ZAP MCM, this would eliminate the need for an additional MCM for my stuff and therefore slightly reduce memory usage.

Quick Update on the Block/Guillotine. I´ve Just manged to get the whole beheading stuff working with custom animations. So If you want to make some new ones or know someone interested in this stuff, you can go Bananas now.

Works with paired animations as well, so some Rape/Fondling with a dead end is now possible.

25 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Quick Update on the Block/Guillotine. I´ve Just manged to get the whole beheading stuff working with custom animations. So If you want to make some new ones or know someone interested in this stuff, you can go Bananas now.

Works with paired animations as well, so some Rape/Fondling with a dead end is now possible.

WOW, @PsycheHHH, Would you consider merge your 2 execution animations with pama's work? just continue the stages in different orders, like every animation ended up in Facedown/up position. OFC that would be great if you would like creating brand new animations for these furinitures. :D

@Pamatronic, I'm also curious about the possiblities of just merge this with current existed sexlab animations. :D

8 hours ago, Erholung said:

WOW, @PsycheHHH, Would you consider merge your 2 execution animations with pama's work? just continue the stages in different orders, like every animation ended up in Facedown/up position. OFC that would be great if you would like creating brand new animations for these furinitures. :D

@Pamatronic, I'm also curious about the possiblities of just merge this with current existed sexlab animations. :D

9 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I've been wanting to see something like this for a long time ♥️?.  Finally, my dream could come true, that's so exciting ?.

14 hours ago, Erholung said:

I'm also curious about the possiblities of just merge this with current existed sexlab animations.

This Furniture based System isn't exactly compatible with the SL-AnimLoader, but the animation files can be brought into a usable format.

Until i get something better, i´ll try to make it work with the Guillotine animation from Zap.

try this:

1: open up the CK and create a new magic effect with your impact data set

2: create a Spell with your magic effect

3: use this in the script:

spell property myspell Auto

myspell.cast(caster, target)

// caster being any kind of objectreference. it can be the Furniture itself.

// target being your actor

Thank YOU for the continuous work-it´s not easy to hold the line if you create stuff which is coming by request.

I´m really happy and your work is a professional addition to the ZAP framework.

Testing-testing-testing....if you can USE the original animations, this asset is rock-solid also for NPCs.

I´m meanwhile testing a longer leather whip-I could not imagine - it´s fun;-)

If I knew how I could control animated furnitures in sexlab animations I would possibly be able to make Sexlab based exectution scenes. 

I can make a gallow ur guiloutine a animated object, but I have not even the slightest idea how to trigger their door opening and blade release stuff. 

@Nymra

First, I'm the most ignorant person about modding, scripting and so on but ...

If I understood well some things, SexLab produces some "events" during an animation.

Orgasm, for example, is an event, change stage is another, end animation another one.

Maybe you could "intercept" one of those events and use it as "trigger"?

@Nymra

"controlling" animated furnitures in Sl animations is not possible, because they are Animobjects.

Object animations only work on movable statics and activators as far as i know.

And actual Execution scenes with animobject wont work either because they would dissapear the very instant the character dies.

If you want to make this work you would have to add a new event which would spawn the devices as actual furnitures/statics/activators and and then make the victim to walk up to it and use it (AI package).

you would then have to add a modevent trigger like the "orgasm event" into Defeat, so you custom modevent can start.

5 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

@Nymra

"controlling" animated furnitures in Sl animations is not possible, because they are Animobjects.

Object animations only work on movable statics and activators as far as i know.

And actual Execution scenes with animobject wont work either because they would dissapear the very instant the character dies.

If you want to make this work you would have to add a new event which would spawn the devices as actual furnitures/statics/activators and and then make the victim to walk up to it and use it (AI package).

you would then have to add a modevent trigger like the "orgasm event" into Defeat, so you custom modevent can start.

Yeah I know :(
I m basically just talking about fake executions anyway. While combined with SexlabUtil1 you could kill the PC afterwards (but that would happen with all anims then)

What I want to do is add to my SLAL Pack:
- impaled
- more chocking/hanging (I already have one, take a look, it is a good example for what I m trying to achieve (Nymra Gallow 01) 

Nymras Slal Pack

Basically I only lack the suitable animations for different kind of sitting in the garotte for example.

first 3 stages -> struggle with different speeds
4th stage -> freezing/dieing/falling unconcious
5th hanging unconcious/dead in the chair 

Sorry, it gets a bit offtopic here. 

I would include the execution scenes into the Naked Dungeons mod, but I m not that far in understanding its mechanics and scripting skill.