On 9/30/2022 at 6:59 PM, MarkNeil said:

is Skyrim HD

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29885

now this mod is hidden, i dont know why

oiihh...!  4k textures won´t appear inside of my skyrim-not necessary and not system-suiting, those carpets don´t want me to install a whole huge texture-replacer,btw. ....In that case I will create complete own new carpets, later-lol.

PAMA=LL´s killer...:-)) LOL?

20 minutes ago, ZhangKid said:

Great Mod, especially the impaler. But i have a question The NPC fell from the Impaler after I fast travel to other places, could it be still to where it is like the gallow pole ?(sorry my English is not so good)

never mind , i solve it, i forgot to install powerofthree

13 hours ago, Darkflyer1964 said:

Hi, when i am running FNIS i am getting following warning: >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PamaFurnitureScr_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

But i was downloading actual version of this mod. May somebody can help, thank you.

There are only 2 options in the Fomod installer. You picked the wrong one

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 10:29 PM, Pamatronic said:

Note

the Garottewheel needs to be fitted with the helper script "activatorForExecutioner"

its property "targetFurn" needs to be set to the Garotte

i need some help please, i want to build the "garrotestanding" in creationkit for my playerhome please can you tell me how to do this ? i don´t quite understand that note,

so i put that garrote in and chose the garrottescrew because it already has the scrpt activatorForExecutioner , double click on that screw go to script tab select that script, properties, edit value and pick refernce in refernce window and select the garotte? is this the way to do it? i was trying activate parents but it was just floating in to the ground.

Spoiler

garrplhelpnoob.jpg.8268463dc7264f431550b0183e9e2e66.jpg

and how do make the gallow faceing the right direction?

Edited by sickboy791
4 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

double click on that screw go to script tab select that script, properties, edit value and pick refernce in refernce window and select the garotte? is this the way to do it?

that would be the way to do it, but the standing garotte has no functionality as of now.
This procedure only works for the regular garotte. (But Im relatively sure for that one it would be enough to just place the main part. it should spawn in the wheel and assemble itself automatically on game launch.)

7 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

im havin an issue where game crashes when using chopping block/guillotine, i don't see the mentioned fix file listed in the game folder

Step 1. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/142563-pama´s-deadly-furniture-scripts/

Step 2. Scroll down to the section labeled "Issues/Compatibility :" or do a CTRL+F and follow the instructions listed

If that doesn't fix this then idk what to tell you.