3 hours ago, Aistarë said:

Step 1. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/142563-pama´s-deadly-furniture-scripts/

Step 2. Scroll down to the section labeled "Issues/Compatibility :" or do a CTRL+F and follow the instructions listed

If that doesn't fix this then idk what to tell you.

like i said, none of the files mentioned there are in my game file 

could use some help

image.png.cf44fd736c40dcf5858008661770696f.png

Edited by nonofyodambiznes
6 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

like i said, none of the files mentioned there are in my game file 

could use some help

Did you try running a repair through Steam? It'll restore whatever files are missing. Right click game in Steam > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files

You'll have to reinstall any mods you have if any files are missing so keep that in mind.

See the following as a visual aid:

49 minutes ago, Aistarë said:

Did you try running a repair through Steam? It'll restore whatever files are missing. Right click game in Steam > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files

NooNoNoNoNooo. Appreciate your effort here, but steam repair pretty much NEVER solves anything.

What I SUSPECT happened is, that our not overly tech-savy user here is using MO2 and therefore needs to look at the mod staging folder (NiOverride or Racemenu) to find the file in question.

39 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

NooNoNoNoNooo. Appreciate your effort here, but steam repair pretty much NEVER solves anything.

What I SUSPECT happened is, that our not overly tech-savy user here is using MO2 and therefore needs to look at the mod staging folder (NiOverride or Racemenu) to find the file in question.

Ah got it. If that's the case, i don't use MO2 so i'm of no further use here.

4 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

hey it worked! thanks pama i owe you big time

Hi, Folks!

First of all: great mod! ?

My only problem is, if i tie up a victim using defeat (Baka edition), the victim "uses" the Impaler device, or the gallow, but at the end, the victim falls off the device, and ends up in "tight up" stage, which means, the victim lies next to the gallow, in tied up stage. If i save, and reload the game, the victim hangs on the gallow e.g., but: fully clothed again.

Am i doing something wrong? Every single requirement is installed and working.

I tried to hang some bandits. Can anybody tell me, how to do this? Some NPCs don't move, when i command them to use any of the furnitures...

Thans everyone!

P.S.: How can i use the gags? Ball gag e.g. Thx! ?

Edited by Vollzonk

OK, i solved the issue. I had to set the "knock down time" to more than 3 minutes. Now, the gallow e.g. works fine.

BUT: I can's get it to work... I knock down a NPC, build a Garotte... Everything's fine. Now i use the spell to command the NPC to use the Garotte... But the NPC won't do ANYTHING. He tells me "OK, i'll do that", but he does NOTHING. He's not moving. I click on the Garotte to tell the NPC to use it, and the NPC will not move at all.

What can i do now? Sometimes the NPC moves to the gallow and everything's fine. But most of the time, the NPCs don't move at all...

THX @ all! :-)

P.S.: I used the spell on the right NPC, and he/she is knocked down, not knocked out. ?

I don't have much hope anyone knows but I'll ask anyways.

Does anyone know why I may be getting the guillotine/chopping block crash on steam deck, when I don't get crashes on my windows PC. Copied the entire skyrim folder over to the steam deck, including the crash fix mentioned in the first post. This is the only steam deck related bug (that I'm aware of) that I've encountered with a 487 mod collection.

Question for your new update in patreon. When I choose 'slap the meat' option, it always tells me "I will animate it later" (You can see from pictures). How to activate the animation?

And another question is for displace spike. After I remove the meat from roast device to displace spike, the "search corpse" option is always at front. I cannot interact with the displace spike. In your picture, I should be able to 'harvest meat' from displace spike. (see picture)

Skyrim 2022_11_17 15_13_36.png

Skyrim 2022_11_17 15_13_48.png

Skyrim 2022_11_17 15_14_48.png

On 11/17/2022 at 8:24 AM, sjqsyk said:

When I choose 'slap the meat' option, it always tells me "I will animate it later" (You can see from pictures). How to activate the animation?

The animation doesn't exist yet. The Spitroast has more important issues which need adressing first.

On 11/17/2022 at 8:24 AM, sjqsyk said:

And another question is for displace spike. After I remove the meat from roast device to displace spike, the "search corpse" option is always at front. I cannot interact with the displace spike. In your picture, I should be able to 'harvest meat' from displace spike. (see picture)

You should get an option popup if you interact with the victim.

On 11/18/2022 at 4:30 PM, Lilian23222222 said:

I want to know whether barbecue conflicts with some beautification models, because face will turn blue after barbecue

Well apparently it conflicts with the specific one you have installed. without further information, I would say you have a mod installed which replaces femalehead.nif with an incompatible alternative.

I assume this was already a topic in this thread, but the search function of loverslab is crap and never comes up with anything helpful since several week.

When I spawn a device of your mod I can easily place it like desired with Jaxonz positioner - exept the gallows. Better said - I can reposition the gallows pole, but the rope stays in the initial place. Different to the garotte, where I can move the chair and the wheel independently, the gallows rope cannot be highlighted and selected anyway. Is there any other possibility to allign the rope to the post ingame?

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Well apparently it conflicts with the specific one you have installed. without further information, I would say you have a mod installed which replaces femalehead.nif with an incompatible alternative.

Wow, thank you for reminding me. I found that the PSQ material conflicts with the mod,I found this problem after scrapping all the archives。

Hello and thank you once again for this brilliant mod Pama.

Quick question, for the custom chopping block animations, is the "guard" character (not executioner) meant to just stand there and watch while the "victim" and the "executioner" does their thing? As opposed to the vanilla version where the guard pushes the victim down.

On 11/21/2022 at 12:07 PM, Evanness said:

Hello and thank you once again for this brilliant mod Pama.

Quick question, for the custom chopping block animations, is the "guard" character (not executioner) meant to just stand there and watch while the "victim" and the "executioner" does their thing? As opposed to the vanilla version where the guard pushes the victim down.

Usually no, but I´ve seen a few reports of this happening on some occasions. Unfortunately I havent gotten sufficient information from affected users yet to recognize a pattern.

On 9/23/2022 at 4:36 AM, Pamatronic said:

Also, for those who up until now manged to avoid the discord or patreon, this is what you are currently missing out on:
20220917092224_1.jpg.7fa00c15ed75be852a68702454cbebd7.jpg

20220918134909_1.jpg.595887a2f4b996134d44d87968a220b6.jpg

20220918134028_1.jpg.2ab51a411212ae8b0485b0f123257816.jpg

20220918223355_1.jpg.5efcae71ea52aae00886732b8f7f52b1.jpg

20220918221929_1.jpg.91163e23fbcf68368b51a21dd8961cc0.jpg

20220918222018_1.jpg.d75b280babf0a9b8a4356ef4b00fb4e0.jpg

20220918221853_1.jpg.d6534c32180214f1a15758a74f31d7d3.jpg

When I remove meat from roast to display spike, I just cannot get the option you showed us in the last picture. When I interact with the dead, I start to search her items.   I summon display spike on the floor. Shall I summon it on some higher surface?

On 11/30/2022 at 1:01 PM, sjqsyk said:

When I remove meat from roast to display spike, I just cannot get the option you showed us in the last picture. When I interact with the dead, I start to search her items.   I summon display spike on the floor. Shall I summon it on some higher surface?

Surface height is not relevant here. I suspect you have another mod installed which overrides the corpse-interaction behavior.

On 11/19/2022 at 9:40 PM, Ralph.B said:

I assume this was already a topic in this thread, but the search function of loverslab is crap and never comes up with anything helpful since several week.

When I spawn a device of your mod I can easily place it like desired with Jaxonz positioner - exept the gallows. Better said - I can reposition the gallows pole, but the rope stays in the initial place. Different to the garotte, where I can move the chair and the wheel independently, the gallows rope cannot be highlighted and selected anyway. Is there any other possibility to allign the rope to the post ingame?

the rope has no collision, hence it cannot be selected in console by clicking.
workaround would be to figure out its RefId by using the "sv" command on the Gallow. its should pop up as a property there.
if you know the RefId, you can select an item with the console command "prid (RefId)" without the brackets.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:43 AM, Pamatronic said:

Usually no, but I´ve seen a few reports of this happening on some occasions. Unfortunately I havent gotten sufficient information from affected users yet to recognize a pattern.

Ah I see, all other animations work fine except for the 2nd guard animation as I mentioned previously. Please let me know if there is a way I can help you get more info on it!

Hey guys, have any of you ever had the problem where your character won't decapitate at all? My character's head won't fall off no matter what I try. I usually only know all kinds of problems after the head is off (CTD, missing hair, etc.) but this is new. Anyone any idea what the reason could be?

Edit: Solved it, had Papyrus Extender not installed.

Edited by Xakaryo
Found solution
On 11/30/2022 at 1:01 PM, sjqsyk said:

How you done that ?

I'll need things like this for a Ravenous rtework (for now I finished my data scientist formation, and I'm playing cyberpunk...)