37 minutes ago, BlackMazeGOD said:

Bug? I do save before she enter gallow, and now this is permanent position. Moveto not work, gallow interactions not work, and nothing work :D. *except disable/enable*.

The one exemplar in the testzone is primarily for myself to test stuff and might have some quirks.
Use the spell to spawn a device, they should work as expected.

39 minutes ago, BlackMazeGOD said:

Also, decapitation in garotte not work. 

Needs to be enabled in MCM and requires papyrus extender to be installed and working.

37 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Needs to be enabled in MCM and requires papyrus extender to be installed and working.

Enabled and i have papyrus extender *but outdated, after update no one is changed*.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But i dont care, honestly. Not working? Nah, probably not needed that ;D

Spoiler

image.png.e18678a18368137871907c65192d37e5.png20220910203117_1.jpg.33052b185fbff79ab12e012a558731f6.jpg

Edited by BlackMazeGOD

Is there a way to enable free camera or have the camera still rotatable after death? 

An example:

During the hanging scene and the struggling, you can still move your 3rd person camera normally, with zooming and rotation, however after you died, the camera becomes completely static.

1 hour ago, ray314 said:

Is there a way to enable free camera or have the camera still rotatable after death? 

An example:

During the hanging scene and the struggling, you can still move your 3rd person camera normally, with zooming and rotation, however after you died, the camera becomes completely static.

press the ` key and type tfc and press enter

Thanks alot for adding an impaler, works great!

I have a few tips that you might find useful about this device:

1. Add blood splatter from the crotch and bloody pools on the floor after the victim's body starts to pierce. This will add realism to the execution.
2. Make an "anal" version with no foreplay, only impalement. After all, not only women can be executed on the device, and the animation of the foreplay during the execution of men looks weird.
3.Automatically drop the victim's weapon near the device when the button is activated. It's rather strange to see an armed person who allowed her/his body to be "pierced", isn't it? In addition, if at the moment when the victim was placed in the device with a weapon in its hands, continues to hold it while being tied.

On 9/10/2022 at 3:06 PM, Pamatronic said:

And for those who support me on patreon, this is what you could get there:

(Cooking duration can be set to more realistic levels via MCM)

This device can become the basis for a small mod or DLC for the Bad Ends series:

For example, add a hut in the wilderness, in which the "Valenwood Chef" will live. The hut will have a device in which you can place a follower or slave, and the hut will also have a basement, with a few non-aggressive skeevers. When contacting the chef, he will briefly tell about himself and offer to choose from 4 options:

1. Roast you.
2. Roast a follower.
3. Roast someone who is already placed in the device (if you have already placed someone there).
4. Thank you, not now.

When you choose 2 or 3 - after cooking, a fried victim will appear on the table in the hut.
When you choose 1, the chef will ask you who you are and depending on the answer, your fried body will appear after cooking in different places:
1. "I'm a Dovahkin, haven't you heard of me, savage?" (He will send you to the Greybeards table in High Hrothgar)
2. "I serve Skyrim!" (You will be sent to Ulfric's hall table in Windhelm)
3. "I sympathize with the Thalmor" (a celebration at the Thalmor Embassy will be served with your remains)
4. "For the Empire!" (You will be sent to the Blue Palace)
5. I am a simple adventurer. (in this case, he sets the table for you in his hut).

He can also fail when he cooks you with a chance that can be set in the MCM menu, in which case your charred body will be thrown into the basement to the rats, without serving.

Edited by staspidaras2
On 9/18/2022 at 5:05 PM, staspidaras2 said:

For example, add a hut in the wilderness, in which the "Valenwood Chef" will live. The hut will have a device in which you can place a follower or slave, and the hut will also have a basement, with a few non-aggressive skeevers. When contacting the chef, he will briefly tell about himself and offer to choose from 4 options:

1. Roast you.
2. Roast a follower.
3. Roast someone who is already placed in the device (if you have already placed someone there).
4. Thank you, not now.

When you choose 2 or 3 - after cooking, a fried victim will appear on the table in the hut.
When you choose 1, the chef will ask you who you are and depending on the answer, your fried body will appear after cooking in different places:
1. "I'm a Dovahkin, haven't you heard of me, savage?" (He will send you to the Greybeards table in High Hrothgar)
2. "I serve Skyrim!" (You will be sent to Ulfric's hall table in Windhelm)
3. "I sympathize with the Thalmor" (a celebration at the Thalmor Embassy will be served with your remains)
4. "For the Empire!" (You will be sent to the Blue Palace)
5. I am a simple adventurer. (in this case, he sets the table for you in his hut).

He can also fail when he cooks you with a chance that can be set in the MCM menu, in which case your charred body will be thrown into the basement to the rats, without serving.

You are aware that bad ends is about prison outcomes, right?
I´m not into that consensual execution stuff. Meatfarm already has that covered if that's your thing.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

You are aware that bad ends is about prison outcomes, right?
I´m not into that consensual execution stuff. Meatfarm already has that covered if that's your thing.

This device does not quite look like an ordinary execution tool. That's the main reason I suggested this.

About Meatfarm - yes, I tried to use this mod. But as far as I know, the only death ending is just putting the headless body up for sale, not cooking it. 

P.S. what about impaler ideas?

So I got the latest version and its working great.... So I made a vid instead of a pic again.  Enjoy!

The only weird thing I experienced was when the player character was being punished the actor would get tied, the aggressor would pull the crop, but then it would release the player and not do the punish animations.  I use the V key to use free camera, but I don't think that was ending the animations early, anywaysI found a work around for my purposes.  Anyways, love the mod!  Ps.  Spider warning :)

PPS.  Is there any way to have the voices in the punishment animations use the Sexlab voices?  Probably a bit of a niche request.  I use Nymra's Extra voices and have a bunch of custom voice packs.  

Edited by Seygas_theatear
On 9/10/2022 at 3:06 AM, Pamatronic said:

And for those who support me on patreon, this is what you could get there:

(Cooking duration can be set to more realistic levels via MCM)

On 9/22/2022 at 1:36 PM, Pamatronic said:

Also, for those who up until now manged to avoid the discord or patreon, this is what you are currently missing out on:
20220917092224_1.jpg.7fa00c15ed75be852a68702454cbebd7.jpg

20220918134909_1.jpg.595887a2f4b996134d44d87968a220b6.jpg

20220918134028_1.jpg.2ab51a411212ae8b0485b0f123257816.jpg

20220918223355_1.jpg.5efcae71ea52aae00886732b8f7f52b1.jpg

20220918221929_1.jpg.91163e23fbcf68368b51a21dd8961cc0.jpg

20220918222018_1.jpg.d75b280babf0a9b8a4356ef4b00fb4e0.jpg

20220918221853_1.jpg.d6534c32180214f1a15758a74f31d7d3.jpg

Hmm, Very interesting.

I hope we see some more cannibalism based mods soon from these. preferably non-consensual/bad ends.