On 12/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, Pamatronic said:

the rope has no collision, hence it cannot be selected in console by clicking.
workaround would be to figure out its RefId by using the "sv" command on the Gallow. its should pop up as a property there.
if you know the RefId, you can select an item with the console command "prid (RefId)" without the brackets.

Thanks for the hint. Wasn't online for a while, so sorry for a belated reply.

What's a bit odd: I was able to move the rope with console commands to the desired location. But when ordering a NPC to use the gallows, he enters the still wrong position and the rope snaps back - better said aligns with the wrong positioned NPC. I assume the problem is mainly not the positioning of the rope, but the position of the NPC that doesn't move with the gallows pole or the rope.

LOL - while the animation of hanging with free legs is great, the animation of the bound-legs hanging is terrible. It somehow reminds me of water treading on a Kneipp cure. I really hope someone comes up with something better one day.

Otherwise a great mod, that I like very much. One of the "must have"s in my loadorder. Thanks for your great efforts to enhance and extend it.

Edited by Ralph.B
1 minute ago, Delzaron said:

Nice for the future cannibalism theme furnitudes and scripts.

I should use it in Ravenous intead of trying to make my owns. How I could call that stuff in a mod ? for example, I set pama deadly furnitures as dependancie, and I wish to call it for a cooking quest ?

would love that update

13 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

would love that update

I'm replaying the mod to indentofy the problems. Lor of work to do.

I also make a imperial fortress interior : it will contain the restaurant, the kitchen, the jail, and the altar in a single interior.

Also a VIP dinning room, where player can be on menu.

14 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I'm replaying the mod to indentofy the problems. Lor of work to do.

I also make a imperial fortress interior : it will contain the restaurant, the kitchen, the jail, and the altar in a single interior.

Also a VIP dinning room, where player can be on menu.

I'm saving my Skyrim so I can add your mod once the update is complete

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

@Pama

By the way, your new version will use zaz 9.0 by tara ?

Don´t please PANIC about that ZAP 9 dependency. I you have issures you can pick off the pack those assets, which you need from ZAP 9. You only need to rename them to get no conflict for the users, which have ZAP 9 installed, then.

If you have problems with picking the stuff which you want, simply I will help if necessary.

You´ll always be in a safe way using what you WANT:-)

13 hours ago, t.ara said:

Don´t please PANIC about that ZAP 9 dependency. I you have issures you can pick off the pack those assets, which you need from ZAP 9. You only need to rename them to get no conflict for the users, which have ZAP 9 installed, then.

If you have problems with picking the stuff which you want, simply I will help if necessary.

You´ll always be in a safe way using what you WANT:-)

The point is I don't masteriez at all furnitures and animations...

Please, give an example. For example if I wish to pick one of the boiling pots you made for zaz 9.0...

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

The point is I don't masteriez at all furnitures and animations...

Please, give an example. For example if I wish to pick one of the boiling pots you made for zaz 9.0...

You pick the furniture and tehn you pick up the suiting animation. In any case would I install ZAP 9 to get an impression about the furnitures. You can visit the  coc zbffarmhouse  and have a look at those cooking stuff. And then you will find the assets by opening the zbffarmhouse by creation-kit. Then you have the furniture, with it´s link and the linked animation.

You do maybe not need to create a furniture, like you have that inside of zap, you can also create an activator of this and spare two animations.

You can also decide if you want regular furnitures and I can isolate the stuff for you....or you create your mod and I build the stuff into it for you....as a furniture, as activator...if you choose a furniture, you have options for the furniture textures, you have options for the assets---it ´s much more flexiable then.

If pama is using a furniture for his code, you for best also create a furniture, then. It ´s the most best way for flexibility....as soon pama has a nice function on the furniture, you can bring the stuff into your questmode-i think it is a very pretty way to work....

And zap 9 also has this "gibbet of mont....", which you maybe can use if you want...The suiting assets are all in ZAP-you can pick them up and retexture them to your mod-link. If you want, I can add them as a recource to your mod, which you are working on, later. Means you lend me your mod, I prepare the assets into it and you will place them into the game with your quest, framework, mechanics....

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

And zap 9 also has this "gibbet of mont....", which you maybe can use if you want...The suiting assets are all in ZAP-you can pick them up and retexture them to your mod-link. If you want, I can add them as a recource to your mod, which you are working on, later. Means you lend me your mod, I prepare the assets into it and you will place them into the game with your quest, framework, mechanics....

sounds nice. I'm working on Ravenous actually... so it's cannibalism themed.

execution stiff will be for tid...

we should discuss about this further...

On 12/14/2022 at 10:09 PM, Delzaron said:

How I could call that stuff in a mod ? for example, I set pama deadly furnitures as dependancie, and I wish to call it for a cooking quest ?

You just look it up in the object window (should be under Activators), and place it somewhere. Scripts are self contained and will  handle everything on their own from there.
Specific actions (entering/releasing victim, starting rotation, heatlevel) can be controlled by referencing the attached script and calling the according api functions if you have the player controlls locked during a scene.

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Also about cannibalism, I think I already have a neat scene available for that.

player and follower get sold:

Reveal hidden contents

traversal to the feast

getting eaten

Reveal hidden contents

This content CRIES for some more directory of all the scenes.....the problem is, that the scripters do mostly not think like artists, which is absolutly normal:

...not my "wishful-thinking scene" but in any way do you need to make the character of the slave being more :

1. afraid....in tension....there´s nothing coming from her-if I would stand in jail I´d like to know what is happening to me-what is happening-why I am sold?...she needs to make troubles-or she needs to wear a hood/gag-but you then need sound...

2. At least on the spit (as long she is living you need a struggle animation-for minimum hands and leg moves....)...painful sound...

3. On the fire you also need some struggle and again painful sound...also if that´s maybe not possible while paled in such a way...this would add more dramatic onto all of this...

Your victims need to struggle and cry for living...

Sometimes the victims should have a chance to talk agains the guards..."you ass...es", "you perverts...", as the slaves see that there´s no further way out they can become hating all this...by becoming ugly with the guards-specially the victim is understanding by dialogue at least, what is happening to her, becoming "food". Maybe those interruptions by textboxes can become more exchanged by some more conversation. And at least you must not spoiler your work before the mod:-))-also if it is not ready, still. Do that privatly with your friend, who maybe is overtaking it-here, everybody is simply watching it. YOu have no surprises anymore, I mean.

Edited by t.ara

slaves: "where are we going"..."crap"...."what do you want to do with us?"...."f*ck"......maybe something like this on the way to the next prison-cage..."answers: "you food became sold for a good price".....and:"we´ll miss you......"

.....there´s also a chance to bring the slave by scipt into a prison and lock the door then...this I would try to create-it has been always one of the best features of a slave´s mod. And also you can pick up the slave from the cage a next day and go to the kitchen then....while I would show only a BLACK screen, I would add conversation...ahhh...help!!!-what you are doing to me...?.....ahhhhhhhhhhmmmpfff...and beside you can let the guards do comments, what they do: "push her finally onto the stick....take the stick-pale her finally-no worries-will become a fine meal!"....

okay, pama-this is only my way, how I think this could become more intensive for the player, so that the gamer needs not to read too much this black boxes...which is NOT suiting to such a dramatic content in whole. Take your ideas by looking some horror-movies...You can also get more tension with screen effects. SKYRIM has lot to offer. From BLACK screen, you can slowly BLEND into an unsharpen-filter and then slowly, the spit appears....you can unsharpen and let dialogues go on telling about what is happening to the player...the player is the focus....

You can start the spit-scene with a few at the wall by 1rst perspective...and then the picture is starting to turn....beside is coming dialoge...crying....conversation of the crowd which is around you....the picture turns 360 degrees and keeps roling....and THEN you can -after it is clear for you where you are stucking on, show the thing from a 3rd-perspective, then....by using this method, you even do not need a further strugging on the stick anymore......

If onces written, you can use this scenery also together in other scenes, with other devices, under other circumstances:-))

pic: -spitpole-1st-view....perfect for an in-blending-you can also always use the 3rd-cam and smooth the movements and create scenes for a video-sequence. While your slaves are marching in a leash-line, you can change the cam lot of times to underline the scene, make it more lively...that part could become a video-sequence because the player can not escape there at all...while this scene is running "live" in skyrim, create a movie of this, add the suiting dialogues and run the result by using your script-code.....you can show the faces, the legs, go in bird´s perspective, once.....let it snow maybe....talk about the cold night...whatever...if you need to know which software to use by cutting movies and adding sound/music, let me know. I now that there are also some real good movie-creators in the past on youtube, which made nice clips. If you never did stuff like that before: give it a first try by creating some sequences with simply GTAV-lol. Later you can then use some of that "ideas" inside of own created clips...skyrim maybe allows also to get rid of all the screen-text/dialogues to create a movie without any artefacts...if not, you can cut the edges later.

TESV 2022-12-18 11-17-44-93.jpg

Edited by t.ara

You need a scriptbook for your happening, a scriptbook for your work for the different scenes which you have, and what you want to connect with each other in a dramatical way, by producing tension. A musical sound track would could underline all of this.

I don´t know I think there is no way-but it would be COOL to have the characters of this scene also being used to create a VIDEO-sequence and add this between some action...the video could show all those parts, which can not being shown by normal animations...question is, if such stuff is possible in skyrim somehow.

IF you can add a short movie by script/blending, you can show the victims face-you can maybe record expression, wearing of a gag, nearfield record of a gag....skin-decals-details...while guards make a dialogue...and integrate all this for a more better flow..you can also begin with a cam-record of the jail in third-perspective....from the view of the guards....then back from the few of the slaves....this can be all an exchanger for that black boxed with text...

if you need the text-box-info, you can let that being read by a READER-but I tell you this is not necessary if you have a good script.

In your case I´d HARD stick to Delzaron and his ideas. He ´s a real master.

Edited by t.ara
7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Also about cannibalism, I think I already have a neat scene available for that.

player and follower get sold:

traversal to the feast

getting eaten

7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

And a little preview for the new Device I´m currently working on:
20221218070412_1.jpg.c10ce95ef9ace5fb129a842cf17829f6.jpg

Nice ! It was i dreamed for when I started to try a make a mod about executions, but I'm far below your level.

Yes, the cannibalims scenario and anims is what I want, specialy for Ravenous. Except I'll need to ressurect the player, depend of the cases...

On 12/2/2022 at 12:53 AM, Pamatronic said:

Surface height is not relevant here. I suspect you have another mod installed which overrides the corpse-interaction behavior.

That is confusing. I cannot come up with any mod that will change corpse-interaction behavior, in my mod list

The scene is well-done, but I wonder if there could be slightly different dialog branches for some circumstances, e.g. if the PC has a lot of history (as I imagine will be the case for many players) or if the PC is pregnant (if mod interaction is not too inconvenient).

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, the hanging struggle animation is unnaturally slow. Is these any way to simply speed it up (not make it take less time, but make the movements faster, and perhaps loop more times so it lasts as long as the original) so it seems more realistic?

Edited by fmilluminatus