On 6/11/2022 at 10:47 PM, Pamatronic said:

Sound more like a request than a suggestion. and an oddly specific one at that...
I don't really see the appeal in this consensual/masturbation type stuff, so nope. Not gonna waste a week on this.

If you want an animation like this you´d have to find it somewhere else or commission it to someone.

ok well could you make a simple adjustment where player isn't pushed to the block and kneels and bends down on her own?

also could you make her hands free and place them on the floor?

14 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

ok well could you make a simple adjustment where player isn't pushed to the block and kneels and bends down on her own?

also could you make her hands free and place them on the floor?

There is no such thing as as "simple adjustment" when animating. Especially not with animations made by others.
So the answer is the same as last time.

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

There is no such thing as as "simple adjustment" when animating. Especially not with animations made by others.
So the answer is the same as last time.

oh.. well thanks anyway.. guess im gonna have to use my imagination 

can't wait for the next update tho, hopefully the impaler is released to public soon

I remember that at the very start of this mod, when I made the Garotte, some asked whether its possible to have to head flying of when the wheel is abused to much.

This wasnt really possible back then, but I played a bit with the thing today...  
20220703185033_1.jpg.6a4570490a4b1e1ae1a322277900ae33.jpg

(Yes, it does come of. But apparently, setting SGTM too low stops physics)

• 3 weeks later...

Seems neat, but a couple of questions:

1) Any idea why this would teleport me straight back to where I was after trying the coc command?  Can't even look around before I'm zoomed back.

2) Any other way around the overlay crash problem with the faces?  I use lots of mods with face overlays, not gonna give those up.

3) Any fix for character alignment when wearing high heels?

Edited by no_way
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I'm meeting some problems : the guillotines don't behead the victims, and the impaler doesn't work at all... it is normal ?

Had you installed Powerofthree´s Papyrus Extender? 

And at that time there was no impaling animation, Pama didn't finish it. Now in Zap9 t.ara has made an active impaler, maybe we will see it soon.

And, I love your Mods like Ravenous and AFS, good adventures! Maybe after Ravenous x Meat Farm, you will consider AFS x Meat Farm?

35 minutes ago, Flegmenth said:

Had you installed Powerofthree´s Papyrus Extender? 

And at that time there was no impaling animation, Pama didn't finish it. Now in Zap9 t.ara has made an active impaler, maybe we will see it soon.

And, I love your Mods like Ravenous and AFS, good adventures! Maybe after Ravenous x Meat Farm, you will consider AFS x Meat Farm?

AFS and mear farm ? no, I don't see the forsworn buying meat slaves. Capturing some nords, sacrifice and eat them, for sure, they actually did it in the lore.

TID and meatfarm have more sense, because ibn economy relies on slaves... but TID need a full rework... and I struggled a lot with the city design...